Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Watching the Big Game ❯ Watching the Big Game ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Watching the Big Game

Author: Something Like Human

Dedications: Mo and Juu

Warnings: YAOI, Lemon, PWP, Threesome, American Football, language, Humor

A/N: I was listening to the radio yesterday and the topic was: "What do Superbowl widows/widowers do during the big game?" My twisted mind got to thinking, I talked to my artificial little sister, Juu-chan, and also the Almighty Mo about the plot and at first we couldn't agree who the widower would be. Mo's a die-hard 1x2 fan and Juu's a 5x2 fan. Now me, on the other hand, I like 2x1 (*tthhhbbb @Mo*) and 5x2x5. So, I got a great idea…or scary as some would say, how about a 2x1x5 lemon! (By the way, I'm starting to write this at 5 pm Superbowl Sunday, go Raiders! Ps…I'm actually a Steelers fan but they didn't make it -_-;; )

It was that time of year again, the one that the two Asian men in the house dreaded. It was football season and their American lover was glued to the television. It really should not have been that bad to let him alone to watch while they busied themselves for a few hours either together or separately. That however was not allowed on this day. According to Duo, this was the most important game of the season; it was the Superbowl. That meant that their presence was required to cheer on their lover's favorite team.

They had to do this every year. Heero and WuFei would flank Duo on the couch as soon as pre-game activities would begin hours before the game. They would sit through all the interviews, the predictions, and the advertisements for the shows coming on after the game. The whole time, their lover would rant about how this team wouldn't stand a chance unless they concentrated on their passing game, or how that team should watch for the flaws in the other's defensive line. Said lover, would also eat twice his weight in chips, popcorn, and pizza even before the kickoff.

The kickoff - that was when all hell would break loose in their house. During the whole three-hour plus game, the American would exercise his vocal cords. Also, the two non-Americans would have to duck and block flailing arms and dodge when Duo would become so engaged in watching the game that he leapt from the couch. This year promised to be no different.

WuFei spared Heero a look as they made their way into the living room each carrying a bowl of snacks to place on the coffee table. In unison, they sank down to sit on either end of the couch. Moments later, the braided football-hooligan bounded into the room completely garbed in the colors of his favorite team complete with a banner and a pompom.

"Here ya go, guys. One for each of you to show your team spirit!"

Heero eyed the banner warily while WuFei suspiciously took the pompom. Not deterred, Duo plopped down between his two lovers. He smiled manically and exclaimed, "I have been waiting for this game all year! This is going to be so good. Well that is if the officials don't screw over my team again this game! They almost didn't make it this far because of bad calls from the refs…"

Both Asians listened detachedly as somehow their lover recounted the entire past season in extreme detail. They had both heard it all before after each game all season. After what seemed like hours (and it probably was), Duo was smacking both of their legs in excitement.

"It's starting! They're gonna do the coin toss!"

It was all down hill from there. Not seconds after the ball was punted into the air, the American was on his feet yelling at the one team to catch the ball. He swung his arms in a wide circle and jumped up and down.

"C'mon! Get the ball! Go go go!! Run you idiot! Don't let that guy grab you! C'mon! Aw man!"

Heero looked to the other end of the couch and mouthed to the black-haired man, "This is going to be a long night."

Reading his lover's lips, WuFei nodded in defeat. He could understand team loyalty, excitement, and loud behavior if one was actually at the game; but what good would yelling at a television set do? Some thing about the over exuberance in the privacy of one's home escaped him. But like always, he would indulge his lover in his passion for the game.

In what Duo had explained to them as a quarter of the way through the game, both Asians could hardly take it any more. They thought they were going to go deaf from the curses being yelled at the little men on the television set. Excusing themselves momentarily, one escaped to the bathroom and the other ran for another drink from the kitchen. Meeting each other on their return trips, they stood in the back of the living room behind the couch they had vacated.

"I swear it gets worse every year," WuFei griped.

"I know but he really enjoys himself especially with us there. It's just his way of having fun."

"Yeah, while we don't think it's much fun at all," replied WuFei but was interrupted by Duo's yelling.

"GO BACK TO FOOTLOCKER YOU MORONS! THAT WAS HOLDING AND YOU BLIND BASTARDS MISSEED IT!"

"Anyways," he continued. "I wished he'd just let us do something other than watching him watch the game."

Heero looked contemplative for a moment while their football-fan lover yelled something about roughing the kicker. "We could always have some fun together while he watched the game…"

WuFei's eyes got wide for a moment at the suggestion, "I can't believe you said that."

"Well, I think it would be fun all around. I mean, he'd have us there with him to watch the game and we'd get to have a little fun."

"You're mind is a scary thing if it can rationalize that, Heero. And the scariest thing is that I think you're convincing me. So how do you suggest we go about our little mid-game game?"

"We could always see if he'd join in…then it could be a lot of fun."

Shaking his head, WuFei replies, "He wouldn't even notice us until at least halftime even if we were sitting there naked and all lubed up waiting for him."

"Well, he never likes the half-time shows anyways…"

"You've got a point there!"

Through screams of "Nail him!", "Catch that damn ball!", "Intercept it, you moron!", the two Asians stripped naked in the back of the living room. Over a couple of cheers and other odd rhyming things like "BLOOD AND GORE, WE WANT MORE, HIT 'EM IN THE HEAD WITH A BRICK," they took time to slowly prepare themselves for their own game for three. At the two-minute warning prior to half time, two naked, Asian, bishonen slid back into place on respective sides of the couch. By the time the braided man went to sit back down out of breath from screaming his team into the locker room, the other two were quite engaged in the beginnings of the game lying on couch. He almost sat down right on Heero's back when he finally noticed what they were doing.

"WHOA!"

"Do you mind, Maxwell," Heero stated lifting his head from where he was sucking on the other's neck.

"Yeah, either join in or just watch your game," WuFei said before claiming Heero's lips with his own.

Duos looked first at his lovers who looked like they were performing duel tonsillectomies on each other orally and then back to the television. He shook his head in disbelief and turned back to the sight on the couch. He quickly shed his colorful clothing and stopped. He was not exactly sure what those two were up to but then again, that was not something he could complain about.

"Where's the lube?" He asked as he started to move to his lovers. He let his hands travel over Heero's back as he waited for a response.

"Here," WuFei replied passing the tube to Duo without looking away from Heero. "Take care of yourse…"

His voice was lost into a moan as the Japanese man's mouth found one of his nipples. Intentionally blowing on the now moist skin, Heero finished what WuFei was saying, "We're already prepared. That way we don't have to waste your time during the actual game."
By the time the first notes of the band playing the half time show started after the commentary and commercials, Duo was seated fully in Heero as was Heero in WuFei. The blaring music of whatever band was playing was lost to the sounds of the three on the couch. With each thrust one, two, or all three of them would moan, gasp, or vocalize their pleasure in some other way.

"Yes…Yes…YES!"

"Don't stop…nnn….gods…"

"Faster!"
With three screams that would rival that which the braided football fan would make during the game, they came succession. As their orgasm slowly receded, they noted that on the television the field had already been cleared of the halftime regalia. The game had started back up unnoticed during their sexual play.

"Duo…" WuFei said from below the still gasping Heero, "I think your teams winning."

Stealing a glance at the screen and then back to his lovers, he replied, "Right now, I don't give a damn. This game is far more interesting."
Picking the banner up off the floor where it had been left earlier, Heero waved it lazily as he muttered detachedly, "Go team."

Owari.