Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome Home ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Trowa wasn't able to sleep that night. His head was too full of the things he wanted to say or do before Heero arrived, but knowing he had to keep to himself. He badly wanted to tell Duo how he felt, wanted to stop dancing around the issue of how much he loved the former pilot of Deathscythe, but knew it would be unfair to tell Duo this now when there was so much on the American's mind already. It had been obvious that Duo was disturbed about the coming meeting, but was trying not to let it show. As a result, Trowa tossed and turned almost all night, only catching a few hours of sleep before he decided it was pointless to try and sleep any longer, and rolled out of bed.
 
He trudged to the kitchen wearily, only thinking of getting a cup of coffee, hoping the caffeine would kick in very soon. He rounded the corner leading into the kitchen and froze, his mind coming completely awake and forgetting the desperate need for caffeine, as he took in the vision before him.
 
Duo was standing, his back toward Trowa, and his hands busy at the counter. This was not what had made all of Trowa's thoughts to stop, as he had seen it before, though it always caused him to pause and get his libido back under control. He had no hope of controlling his hormones this time, no matter that he had swore to himself not to touch Duo until after he had talked to Heero.
 
Duo was wearing nothing but a pair of silk pants, hair down, caressing the lean body teasingly. Trowa could see glimpses of the other mans tattoo and alabaster skin through the chestnut waves and wanted, very badly, to see the rest, of the ink that was visible on his love's body.
 
“Couldn't sleep either?”
 
He found his feet moving across the small distance, stopping a mere foot from the American. “No.”
 
Duo nodded slightly, but other than that made no movement, spoke no words. Trowa knew that the other man was aware of his close presence, wondering why he was being allowed to get so close. Not thinking, Trowa slid his hand into the mass of hair, letting it run over and through his hand like a soft waterfall, the feel of silk and the scent of cinnamon that Duo carried everywhere washing over him, making his insides tremble. He felt like he should be asking permission to do such an intimate thing but could not bring himself to ask, lest he be denied this sensation that he had been denied for so long.
 
Wanting to see the tattoo, he carefully brushed the hair aside with his other hand, not releasing it; just holding it out of the way, so the fingers of his right hand traced the art that had been etched into the other mans skin, causing Duo to tremble and lean into the touch.
 
A cross was in the center of Duo's back, a scythe behind it, leaning on it slightly. There were wings tattooed across the rest of the exposed skin, going from Duo's ribs on either side, the tops wrapping around his arms and shoulders. The bottoms of the wings disappeared into the waistline of the Americans low riding pants.
 
As he traced the lines softly with his fingers, Duo shivered again. Towa ran fingertips lightly from his shoulders to his ribs then repeated the pattern on the other side. “It's beautiful, Duo.”
 
“The scythe is for my past, and the cross is for theirs,” Duo said softly, his breathing ragged.
 
Knowing about the Americans past, he understood the significance of the cross. “And the wings? What are they for?”
 
“To remind me that I could once fly. “ Trowa nodded, even thought Duo couldn't see it, and moved even closer, basking in the warmth the other man exuded. He placed his lips on the other mans neck, teasing softly at the spot where neck met shoulder. He ran his tongue up the soft skin until he reached an ear, nipping the lobe lightly. “One day, if you give me a chance, I'll show you a different way to fly, Duo, “he whispered, delighting in the low moan Duo gave him in return, releasing the silken tresses to run his hands up Duo's arms, feeling the goose bumps that had formed on the soft skin.
 
Remembering his resolution of giving Duo space, even if he had the advantage, he let go of Duo reluctantly and stepped back. Duo took a few deep breaths and turned, facing him with a smile, “If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were fighting dirty, Tro. “
 
Trowa grinned suddenly. “I'll fight dirty if I end up with what I want in the end, and you know me well enough to know that about me.” Green eyes suddenly widened as he really took a look at Duo, the grin disappearing faster than it had appeared in the first place.
 
Violet eyes were half lidded in a face flushed with desire. Duo's head was tilted back slightly, exposing the slender neck that Trowa yearned to feast on. He drew his eyes lower, seeing the glint of silver in the pierced nipples; broad chest heaving as Duo tried to catch his breath. Trowa's let his eyes slide even lower, to the lean waist, and then focused on the small trail of hair that retreated into the pants, then down farther, seeing the erection that strained against its confinement.
 
He let his eyes move slowly back up the man's body, his own body tightening even more in response. Finally, he managed to look back into those eyes he knew he could get lost in forever and enjoy every second of, trying to still the images of Duo beneath him, panting in pleasure that invaded his mind.
 
“Trowa, do you have any idea,” Duo's voice was even lower than normal, making Trowa shiver in desire,” what you do to me when you look at me like that?”
 
“I believe I do,” he replied softly, stepping back further to avoid touching the man before him. “And once you settle things, I hope to do more than just look.”
 
Duo's eyes slid closed and he shook from the pure passion he could see in the green eyes that were focused intently on him. The heat in Trowa's eyes and the ragged voice nearly robbed him of all control.
 
Trowa moved away, taking a seat at the small table, and waited for the American to regain control of his body. He could not have remained that close for another minute, feeling Duo's body heat washing over him, smelling the scent that only Duo carried was enough to destroy all control he had. It was torture in the best possible way and he never wanted it to end, but that would be unfair to the man he loved.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
They spent the morning together in Duo's studio, making sure to stay a safe distance apart, knowing how easy it would be to continue what they had began that morning. The braided man had talked Trowa into posing for him so the taller man sat posed on a love seat nervously while Duo sat on a small stool across from him, doing some rough sketches.
 
Trowa was startled when a buzzing sound erupted from one of the walls. Duo sighed heavily, pushing a hidden panel aside to reveal a set of small screens and a keypad. Nimble fingers pushed In a code and the buzzing stopped. The American stepped back to let Trowa see the small security screen. “Looks like we have company.”
 
Heero Yuy had finally arrived.