Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Welcomed Invasion ❯ Prologue

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

GW and its characters don't belong to me but to Sunrise/SOTSU Agency and such.

This first chapter contains a 1xR lemon scene. Relena's POV.

****************************

****************************

****************************



I keep my eyes closed and continue my steady breathing. I can feel him beside me in my bed; the feel of him tells me he is naked. Does he know I'm awake? He seems to know everything, especially about me. I feel the weight of him as he half lies on top of me. I am glad that I am sleeping on my stomach, arms curled around my pillows. It's easier for me to pretend I'm asleep. I stifle a moan as I feel his lips brush against the nape of my neck, down to my shoulders. Surprisingly, the texture of his lips has always been soft, the roughness being in the way he uses his lips, his teeth, his tongue.

I feel his full weight on my back now, but surprisingly I can still breath; he is sliding my short nightgown up to my shoulders. I clench my jaw as I feel his calloused hands glide down the sides of my torso and slip underneath my hips. Stay still Relena. I tell myself, don't let him know. But I have no control over my flinch as I feel his teeth nip on the side of my neck and two of his fingers enter me searching for my spot.

"I was wondering when you would stop pretending to sleep."

My eyes are open now and I am smiling. "You know me to well Heero." I go to roll on my back but he stops me by shifting his weight.

"No."

I want to laugh at myself being paralyzed by a simple two-letter word. But when that tiny word comes from the lips of Heero Yuy it becomes all-powerful.

He continues to nip kisses down my back and his fingers, having found their prey, rub me from the inside. I bite my lip and softly cry out his name. The wetness I had been holding between my folds had been released and would have soaked my panties, but they been torn off me by his hands, lying on the floor I am sure. I clench the sheets between my fists even tighter as his other hand slips underneath and begins to knead my breasts; one of my nipples hardens as it is twisted between his finger and thumb. "God Heero." I can tell my voice is strained and pleading. "Please." I beg him. "Fuck me." I feel a few wet drops on the small of my back where his sex has been resting. It's grown hard and solid; I know it is screaming for release, as am I. But being Heero I know he will end this sweet torture of both of us only when he is ready. But even the perfect soldier has his limits.

"Relena." He growls my name as he has done so many times before. Both of his hands are under my hips now as I feel the lower half of me being jerked up slightly. With my pelvis being supported by those strong hands I feel the tip of his length hover just outside of my opening, but only for a quarter of a second as he rams himself inside of me. I am shoved forward, my hands the only things preventing the top of my skull from crashing into the headboard.

I fell his broad girth begin to move in me now. It feels as if he is going to pull out of me, but he doesn't as he slams himself into me again and again. His thrusts are quick but powerful. The force behind them coming from his very core; a core that can be quite wicked and violent; hedonistic. I am crying out loud now. I'm sure my screams can be heard through the halls, but I don't care. "Fuck me, oh god, Heero!" I tighten myself around him as I feel myself nearing what I know will be a miraculous climax. I know the same will be for him because he no longer is containing his own cries of passion. Our worlds explode in colorful lights as I begin to shudder and his seed gushes inside of me. Two violent thrusts complete his welcomed invasion and he collapses on me, panting hard.

"God, Relena." His growl now sounds like a mere moan. Our combined fluids form a puddle between my thighs, but the discomfort is nothing I can't live with. What I would never be able to live without would be the man who still remains on top of me, pinning me, his light snoring telling me he is sleeping. I smile to myself again and close my eyes, snuggling in his arms that are draped over my shoulders and on top of my arms curled under the pillows.

TBC.