Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ What Could I lose? ❯ Chapter 1 : Heero ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi. Names kirk. Ok this is my first fiction so I expect lots of flames for just how bad this is going to be. I expect them.

Disclaimer. I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING. Do you think I would be writing this if I did.

Pairings 1X2 as always. 3X4 are just too cute. I don't know what to do with Wufei yet, any ideas anybody. (Nothing too perverted please)

POV of 1 and 2. OCC's

*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*

CHAPTER 1

I have a simple life. I go to work everyday, lie in on weekends. Every now and again I go out with friends. Nothing to interesting but I don't get board and if I do I can always work.

For work I am the head of the science department for Winner Incorporated. It's an easy job just have to make sure everything is in perfect order. All projects are up to date and everyone has their needs fulfilled within the lab. I basically do paper work, I don't work on any of the more active projects, but the paycheck has quite a few more digits than nearly anyone else in the entire building, so that's just fine by me.

A big downside is that I have to be the one to hand in the reports at the end of the day. This means I must breathe the same air as the pink bimbo from hell. Relena Dorlin. She is a stalker. I have needed to change my number 17 times since I have had met the bitch and 4 of those time has been in the last month. Luckily I can bribe the doorman of my building to turn her away. He started doing it for free when he realised the pink car was hers. He loves cars. It's a disgrace to him to see such a classic in pink. (So he says). I have dealt with the e-mail problem but I'm still trying to work out how she got it since it is not required to have it on my work files. The rest you can imagine, Quatre (My boss and good friend) would have sacked her but her half brother is too important to the company to piss off at the moment. But I have met the guy and he is alright he just wanted her out of his own hair for as long as possible. Even though I blame him for my own mess I cant do much but sympathise.

That was the bad but now I get to think about the good. Duo Maxwell. Once a week he comes in to dispose of the waste and I get to stare and gape at him. He does a lot of the manual work, which involves bending and stretching and moaning and groaning and some panting and sweating……………………… Did I mention I was gay? If not I sure you got an idea by now. I have seen the guy with his shirt off and I was so hard by the end of his stay I went home sick. It did not help that he decided to poor water all over himself with those little drops like diamonds all over his well-defined chest running leaving trails running over his abs and flowing down a small trail of hair from his belly button to down past the waistline of his pants only to disappear and the water with it. I had never been more jealous in my entire life. I sear I drooled that day. To make it worse I sear he caught me a few times only to stare back with that sexy smirk on his face. Its most likely that the Gods are trying to kill me by making my self combust and are doing it in the most amusing way possible for them. I admit to my self that I am in lust with the man. I have spent many nights dreaming of the man. His hot cock pounding my ass like I would be his last, and I of course would be a willing body for him. His touches making me scream for more. His beautiful mouth stealing my breath, marking me his for all of eternity.

I have been told I am something of a romantic, I only agree because it is a good excuse about not having a love life. But when it comes to that man he can screw me on the top of that damn truck for all I care. Those violet eyes could draw in any body that dared look, a voice that could put angels to shame. A mass of chestnut hair that's braided to a length that the tip is always teasing his gorgeous ass. Believe me I have had a good look. His movement are always graceful and has a presence about him that just demands respect. I guess it is true that I am a romantic then. I have actually spoken to him a few times outside that expected pleasantries. And it went well; I did manage to hide my erection from him. A success of its own and I am very sure I did not drool once. If only I could ask him out on a date. Then I would prob

"Heeeeerrrrooooo"

Gods strike me down.

"Relena"

"Hi Heero. I just came down for a chat while I collected the reports from you."

WHY ME? WHY SO CLOSE? WHY SO DAMN LOUD? WHY ME? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

"Hn"

Why don't my glares work? I have had interns piss themselves in seconds of using it.

"OK, any way I just wanted to know if your going to the Winner party Friday night since almost the entire building is going to be there. I was also wondering if you were going with any body in particular."

She was doing the perfect shy girl act even twisting her hair in her fingers and looking down…………………

at my crotch. The problem was that I had already told Quatre that I am going since he wanted some one there other than a ass kisser. So I am kinda screwed.

"Yes I am going Relena."

I can see the hope in her eyes and I almost feel bad. Almost.

"But"

I hold down the smirk at her horrified expression.

"I am going with a bunch of friends and going drinking afterwards."

I am very afraid at that look in her eyes. And I don't get scared that easily. I know she is planning something. HELP!!!!!!

"Well then maybe we ca"

"Heero"

Wufei I could kiss you if I didn't know you hate intimate contact. And hit me. Hard.

"There is a problem with one of the computers and the tech guy is busy."

"I'll be there in a second."

Turning back to Relena I can see her trying to glare a hole through Wufei. I find it quite amusing. Turning to my desk I pick them up to hand to her and just shove them at her with joy in the knowledge that for Relena there is about 3 days work there. (3 hours for your average person.) And knowing I won't be seeing her again until Monday because of it. But I doubt it will stop her.

"Relena, I expect that to be done by Monday and I don't want to see you back her without them completed. All information is there so only a simpleton would beg for help"

I knew that would keep her away and get them done in fear of lowering herself in my eyes and completely missing the insult because she is always down here asking for help.

But now the really bad suppose to be seductive goodbye.

" Bye Heero. You can count on me to get these reports to you bye Monday."

With a lick of her lips she turns (THANK GOD) away and leaves. I guess no one told her she sounds like a strangled cat when she does that.

I see Wufei shudder violently and I think I look like I'm going to be sick because Amy just put a bin on my desk. She's a smart girl and has good instincts. That's probably why she got top marks in her class.

I give a short nod to her and she smiles and leaves.

"Why must that onna be so disgustingly obvious and desperate that she must do that every time? Even I feel sick."

"Hn, but we can't do anything about it for the next 2 weeks, then we start that new fuel investigation and we can ban her from the lab until it's done and that's going to be for at least 3 and a half months."

"Can't wait. But you still have to deal with her on Friday at the party, or are you hoping that seeing that man will make you forget she even exists for the weekend?"

Wufei is another top scientist here, and also happens to be my best friend so he would also know all about duo, and what he does to me.

"Hn. That's the plan."

"Heh and it would work knowing you. Don't worry only 2 days until you can see him. Now come on I wasn't lying about that computer."

I could not help the smile on my face then. Only 2 more days till I can see the man of my dreams.

"2 more days."