Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: Zechs
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter One
 
 
      The war had been over, his sister had taken her rightful place yet he felt truly empty inside, he was no longer needed nor was he really allowed to try and help out his sister in ruling Earth. Everyone was afraid that he would try once more to destroy earth or to take it over, but he wouldn't do that, he did go a bit crazy about killing earth but was thankfully stopped by Heero. Relena was in love with Heero but her dreams of marrying him were broken when she walked in on him making love to his lover, Duo, after that little scene she had moved on. Duo and Heero ended up getting married, Relena was the best women at the wedding, everything was as right as it should be. Wufei ended up marrying Sally and for the last two gundum pilots, they got married after the war, everyone seemed pretty happy.
 
 
All except for you
It doesn't really matter
Oh but it does, you aren't happy . . .
Of course I am happy, why shouldn't I be?
You may believe you are but you miss Treize, you long for him to be alive
That's a lie, I do not miss him, nor do I long for him as you so happily put it
Oh but you do
I don -
 
 
      “Zechs?” Relena spoke softly in a rather nervous tone of voice, drawing me out of my little thoughts I was were currently having. “What is it, Relena?” I gave her a neutral tone of voice, not wanting to scare her off; we were currently in the dinning room, eating the dinner one of the chiefs made. “Why must you've always have the radio turned down so low, if you want it on, then why don't you just listen to it while we eat, I don't mind listening to whatever you want to listen to.” Relena's voice seemed softer, gentler then normal, something was up and I couldn't really put my finger on it. “Is there something you've have to tell me, Relena?” I may have been her big brother, but she still couldn't really all that much get use to me being her brother, she seemed not to really fully trust me. Then again, who really should trust me, after I tried to kill everyone on earth, tried to kill her love of her life but sometimes I do deserve a little bit of trust here and there. “I'll be leaving in a few days to go to Germany, where I'll be having to have a meeting, so . . .”
 
 
She really doesn't trust me to be here, does she?
You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
I know but still . . .
What do you want from her? Give you trust like you've never did something wrong?
Maybe bu-
 
 
      “Zechs are you alright?” Relena was by my side, I hadn't noticed her move, and I must have been doing something to make her this upset to come besides me with that worried look. “I'm fine, if you want me to come with you to Germany; I'd be more then happy to but if you wish for me to stay here, then that is fine.” My tone was still the same as before, she ended up giving me a slight nod, not giving her much time to say anything else; I spoke before her “If you would please excuse me” I got up and quickly moved away from the dinning room table. Dinner wasn't going so well nor do I really feel all that hungry to eat, it seemed that lately I haven't been really in the mood to eat.
 
 
      I ended up making my way quickly to my bedroom before retiring, lately I hadn't been in the best of moods, I really couldn't figure out why, maybe it was just me, maybe it wasn't. All I knew whatever it was, something was to come and change my world for either the better or for the worst.