Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: None
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Three
 
 
The doctors left Treize alone to himself, they had asked him enough questions for the time being, thought they didn't really know if they should believe him or not. Because Treize said that he was attacked by a gundam pilot while he was fighting in the war, that he was a general, no one really seemed to believe him all that much. But still, it might be true; the doctors left to go and talk among them, while Treize was allowed to get some rest, thought, and thoughts of Zechs teased his mind. Making him grow ever more depressed, Zechs was a stunning creature, he wouldn't be single for long but Treize didn't know how wrong he was, Zechs was still single, refusing to date or even have sexual relationships with anyone.
 
 
Mean While
 
 
Zechs had gotten out of bed and gotten ready for the day ahead, his sister still had company over, but then again that wasn't anything new. It was none of there then the gundam pilots along with their lovers, jealousy seemed to sneak up be hidden Zechs. It seemed that everyone was so happy and everyone had someone, for fuck's sake, his sister was currently being courted by a few men, it wasn't that no one had tried it just that they all failed. In Zechs' eyes none was good enough, no one made his heart race like Treize did, thought he still placed a smile upon his lips while he was within the company of others.
 
 
“'I know, so I was like excuse me Sir but do you know who I am?' and he was all like `No, who are you?' So I was naturally angered by this and I was all like `I am Relena Peacecraft' so naturally he begged for my forgiveness and everything.” Relena spoke in two different tones of voices for effect; thought most of them were just being polite, they really didn't care all that much about what Relena had to say about someone not knowing who she was. Once Zechs came outside into the bright sun, everything seemed to go quiet rather quickly, most if not all of the gundam pilots seemed to be slightly edgy but then again they kind of had a right to be.
 
 
Relena was the one to break the uncomfortable silence, “Hello dear brother” she offered him a smile before turning to the rest of the group, “Everyone remembers my brother, Zechs.” A few eyebrows rose from how she said his name, Heero was the one to speak, “I see you do not go by you're given name, are you a shame of who you were once?” No one noticed except for Zechs the toxic that seemed to drip off of the words, Zechs was a shamed of himself, the way he had acted but then again . . . Where was no excuses for how he had acted; he just ignored the question by Heero, not wanting to get into this, mostly at this point in time.
 
 
Duo spoke, changing the subject rather quickly before anything could happen, “It seems that they've found someone that seems to be Treize. If my memory does serve me right, Treize was killed by Wufei in battle, right Wuffers?” Wufei just gave him a glare before speaking, “I did thought I killed him, but then again, somehow for some odd reason (*coughs, coughs* because of the writer *coughs, coughs*) he managed to stay alive.” The tone seemed rather neutral, not really being happy nor being sad, thought Zechs facial expression gave him away, and his face seemed to light up when he heard there was a chance of Treize being alive. His heart started to beat wildly, thoughts ran through his mind of Treize being alive, it couldn't be or could it be?
 
 
The next moment was rather surprising, Zechs had fainted just a few seconds after Wufei had spoke, no one really knew why thought some of them wondered if it was from shock of hearing that his old friend might be alive. Few of them believed it was because Zechs and Treize had been lovers, but it hadn't happened, they didn't have a chance to tell one another their feelings for each other. Luckily for Zechs, Sally was there, she went to help me out, checking his pulse, while his sister kind of freaked out, Duo and Quatre tried to calm down Relena.