Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: None
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Five
 
 
Quatre being the kind hearted soul he was, took pity upon Zechs, he quickly changed the subject, asking how Zechs was and giving him so more information upon the whole order deal about Treize. Soon everyone left Zechs alone and have some time to himself, thought his sister still didn't get why he kept on saying Treize's name. Zechs ended up just resting in bed, mainly trying to banish the dirty thoughts of his dream from his mind when the phone started to ring off the hook. With a small grumble, Zechs ended up answering the phone and not the via, seeing how he didn't want people to see him right now.
 
 
Hello?” Zechs voice came out a bit too huskier then he would have liked thought he was kind of in the middle of doing some things. “Zechs? Is that really you?” Zechs knew that voice sounded so familiar although he couldn't place his finger on it, “Yeah, what is it?” The tone of voice sounded a bit ruder then he would have liked, thought the person on the other end seemed to wince inwardly. “I'm asking because this is Treize Khushrenada looking for Zechs Merquise” Treize greatly hoped that he was speaking to Zechs, “TREIZE! Where are you? What happened to you?” Zechs voice seemed to desperate for some odd reason to Treize but he just dismissed it, “One question at a time Zechs, I'm currently in a hospital at some city in Germany, I don't really know what has happened to me but I am getting healthier.”
 
 
Time seemed to pass too quickly for Treize and Zechs, the ended up going, both for different reasons, Zechs had found out where Treize was and he was going to go to Germany and retrieve him if it was the lat thing he did. Relena was shocked at the fact of the matter that the real Treize was alive, trying to talk to her brother about this person might being a faker, trying to use him to gain power. Even thought in all truth, Zechs didn't have all that much power, seeing how his sister didn't trust him one bit.
 
 
Sometime later
 
 
Zechs had packed his bags along with Relena; they were getting ready to leave for the private plane to fly to Germany when all of the Gundam Pilots along with their partners came by. “We're coming with you, if this is the real Treize Khushrenada we need to see if he is planning an attack or something” spoke Heero, keeping his eyes on Relena. “We are really only doing this for you're safety and the worlds.” Darken thoughts filled Zechs mind, but he ended up banishing them, Relena just gave a light nod, happy to have so more company with her.
 
 
The Plane Ride
 
 
Everyone seemed rather content on the plan ride, Zechs kept on spacing out, mostly day dreaming about what he wants to tell Treize and do to him. When there was only a few hours left of the plane ride, Quatre came to sit besides Zechs, speaking in barely a whisper. “You miss him don't you?” Startling Zechs from his thoughts but he gave a light nod towards Quatre's question, Quatre asked one more, “Do you love him and if so, does she know?” Still in the soft whisper, Zechs stared into Quatre's eyes, “I do and no” before he could question him, Trowa came and pulled his husband away from Quatre as quickly as he had came.
 
 
Mean while
 
 
Treize started to try and get himself in a little bit of better shape, he wasn't really allowed to leave the hospital but that didn't stop him from trying to make himself look rather good. Not like someone that had been lying asleep for so long, he was way to excited to see Zechs, there were so many things he wanted to do to him. Treize had never felt this alive, well not in such a long time, a smile seemed to keep on dancing upon the lips, never longing to leave him.