Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Claimer: I do own Mohawk
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: None
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Six
 
 
The rather large group had reached the hospital safely, Relena had sometime before she had to go to her big meeting, so she came along with everyone. Quatre was the one to ask where Treize Khushrenada was currently located at, thanks a lot to Relena there, they were given the room number and what floor he was on. Luckily for them, they got to walk all the way up to the ninth floor, thought most of them were in better shape then others. (*coughs, coughs* Relena *coughs, coughs*) Zechs was the one to find the room along with the first one to slowly open the door, he seemed a shit load shaker then he was just a moment ago.
 
 
Fingers trembled as he slowly gripped the door knob, twisting and pushing it own, Treize was in there, sitting up right, he was currently shirtless, and bandages were wrapped around his chest. Along with a few of them being wrapped around his arm, hand, and wrist, the blanket covered the lower half up, which disappointed Zechs a tad bit. Thought it really didn't show, slowly the eyes lifted up to glance over Zechs, both of their hearts racing faster then ever before, without much words between them. Zechs was right besides Treize with his arms wrapped around him, tears seemed to burn at him, longing to drip down and make salty white streaks down his slightly flushed cheeks.
 
 
“Treize, I missed you . . . It's been way to long” Zechs spoke into the crook of Treize's neck, Zechs was on top of Treize (not hurting him mind you) and holding onto him for dear life. Everyone else slowly came in to see what was happening, Quatre and Duo both gave a little `aw' at the scene while Heero just gave a look of disgust. (Mind you, Heero doesn't like either of them) Relena didn't think much of it, she was rather stupid when it came down to public displays, and she never thought much of it. Then again she was still a virgin along with still a virgin minded, Treize's arms had move around Zechs' waist to hold onto him tightly, speaking softly to him.
 
 
It was a rather cute moment but all thanks so much to Mohawk who had to ruin it, “You two break it up, the patient needs to rest and please do not straddle them.” Zechs gave a glare towards her before moving off of Treize, Mohawk was that of the nurse in the hospital. She came over and checked over Treize, making sure he didn't ruin his bandages, Mohawk seemed to be in a pretty bad mood at this point in time, Duo thought she had something stuck up her butt but then again no one really knew. Once she knew Treize she was fine she glanced over the group, “Visiting hours are over at 5pm, I except you guys to be gone by then or else.” Her tone was rather cruel and cold, most of them thought that maybe Mohawk was Heero's sister or something like that.
 
 
Once she left, Duo grabbed Heero's hand, “Lets go and get something to eat, Heero” he mostly did this out of kindness for Zechs but at the same time he was rather hungry. Heero just gave a light nod and followed Duo out of the door, Trowa and Quatre just gave each other a glance, wondering if they should leave Zechs and Treize alone. Before long, everyone except for Zechs had left Treize alone, Zechs was glad that had left, now he could finally tell Treize something he felt for him.
 
 
Zechs was about to open his mouth to speak when Treize put his hand on the chin, stopping him from speaking, starting to ever so slowly pull him towards himself to give him a kiss. But somehow, Lady Luck wasn't smiling down upon them, Mohawk came in “Break it up you two or else one of you is leaving and I'm sure as hell not going to be making the patient leave.” A rather small feral grin was pasted upon her lips, she enjoyed breaking up cute little moments like these, more or less not letting them get down to their business and everything.