Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Angels Fly ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own GW/AC
Claimers: I do own Mohawk
Summary: You really haven't given her reasons to trust you
Ratings: NC-17
Pairing: Zechs x Treize
POV: None
 
 
When Angels Fly
 
 
Chapter Seven
 
 
Duo, Heero, Quatre, Trowa, Wufei, Sally, and Relena all ended up leaving Zechs and Treize alone, they were looking for somewhere to get something good to eat. The silence that fell over them, had started to grow uncomfortable, Relena was the first one to speak up “Zechs seemed to have brighten up a lot more then he was before, he seemed more alive then anything. Maybe I should try and invite Treize to stay with Zechs and I, at least until he gets better, which would be a pretty good idea, maybe you Sally would be kind enough as to check up on him here and there. Would you mind? I'd be more then happy to pay you for any of the cost it takes to make sure that Treize is healthy.”
 
 
Sally gave Relena a soft little smile before nodding; “It would be my pleasure” Wufei just gave her a raised eyebrow, but said nothing about what was going on. They ended up heading away from the hospital to a restaurant; Relena would be having to leave after lunch to get to her meeting on time if she wanted to make it there. It wasn't anything special but they did have good prices and the food was great to eat.
 
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Zechs couldn't help but stare at Treize, Treize had almost kissed him, he couldn't stop thinking about it, and Treize just gave him a knowing smile towards him. Treize had asked Zechs to stay on the bed, so Zechs laid on his side besides Treize, slowly one of Treize's hands moved to the cheek of Zechs, rubbing the thumb across the cheek. Holding Zechs' face still, while he moved in for the kill, lips pressed softly against the other man's, in a sweet yet ever so soft kiss. For Zechs it didn't last all that long but yet it was still enough to keep him happy for a little while, a light blush crossed his cheeks.
 
 
For some reason, the ex-OZ pilot was feeling rather shy, Treize seemed to grin at that, it slowly grew a bit more as he leaned in for another kiss. This time it was a bit rougher, it seemed like it lasted forever yet it seemed like it was over all to soon, their lips had crushed together. Tongues dueling for the right of being dominate, the only real reason be sides needing air was that they were no longer alone in the room. A grunt came from someone be hidden the couple that were busy kissing, Zechs pulled back with a disappointment look upon his face, he turned his head to one side.
 
 
To his shock and horror the group he had traveled with had came back into the room, luckily for Zechs his sister hadn't came back with them. Treize gave a soft sigh and a roll of the eyes, before glancing at Zechs who had a rather strong blush that crept over his cheeks. “Aw, look at the cute and happy couple, luckily we hadn't missed any real action, don't mind us and continue with you're make out feast!” Duo said happily thought he was smacked on the head by his husband, who gave Duo a death glare which hadn't work.