Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Doves Cry ❯ When Doves Cry ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


When Doves Cry

By glitterynile

Quatre tries to tell Trowa how he feels just to be rejected…or is he? 3x4 lemon + songfic (tiny 2x1x2 snips)

Dedicated to diamond dew!

(nc-17! - ok I admit it is my second shot at a lemon! I think I'm getting better though! - it has a plot ~I think)

---------------------------------------------------

//Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers me
Can you my darling
Can you picture this?//

Quatre's mind wandered, he was absorbed in a daydream about him and a green eyed pilot. The safe house was quiet and peaceful…just like a certain hard-bodied French youth.

"Q-man? Q-MAN?" Duo waved his hands in front of the Arabian, startling him.

"Wha - Duo!" Quatre fumed - Duo loved to tease him…especially when he knew what Quatre was thinking about.

"Hehe, got ya sooooo what ya thinking about? You looked really deep in thought." Duo smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Quatre could only smile back and let out a happy sigh.

"You know perfectly what! Don't you go playing innocent!" Quatre spoke with confidence - he was sure he could beat Duo at this game.

"Me innocent? Nah - never…you on the other hand are a different story! You don't even have to act it! You are….Virgin Boy!" Quatre sputtered - ok maybe not today, he could always try again tomorrow right?

"Y-you!" Quatre looked like Duo had just slapped him.

"Haha - you're a bunch of laughs Kat." He grew serious. "Why don't you just tell him already? As much as it is fun to tease you - I hate to see you unhappy." Quatre thought. Maybe it was time to act- Heero always said to act on your emotions. It was time. No more dreaming he would do it today! Giving Duo a heartfelt smile he stood up and planned his proposal.

//Dream if you can a courtyard
An ocean of violets in bloom
Animals strike curious poses
They feel the heat
The heat between me and you//

Quatre steered down the empty hallway, he had worked it all out. What he would say, when he would do it, how and why. But now that he only stood three feet away from his object of desire he froze.

Feeling eyes upon him Trowa turned around and there stood a small angel, with golden hair and milky white flesh.

"Hello little one, do you need me?" Trowa spoke in a smooth baritone that made Quatre weak in the knees.

"Ummm, well there's something I've being needing to tell you for a while now…"

//How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry//

Quatre cried as he ran away - Trowa had just walked away after he confessed his love. Not even responding to his question or his thoughts.

/ I screwed up! Now I've even lost my best friend!/


//Touch if you will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride//

Trowa looked over the balcony and sighed. Didn't Quatre know what he was asking him? The angel had confessed his love for him and all Trowa could do was walk away. All he could do, right?

/What's wrong with me!/

"I have to tell him this isn't right! He needs to know he deserves someone better!" Trowa started off down the hall, not seeing a dark shadow framing the door frame.

"Well kiddies - I thought I could leave it up to you two, but I think a little intervention is called for!" he spoke as he slipped off into the night, a mass of chestnut colored hair tailing him.

//How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world so cold? (World so cold)
//

Quatre cried and sobs racked his body, he wept for his broken heart and for the future. His body went limp on the bed.


Maybe I'm just too demanding (maybe maybe)

Trowa slipped into the dark room to hear the tail-end of a one sided conversation "I'm so selfish…I wanted too much! I should have known he be disgusted…I've lost my best friend."


//Maybe I'm just like my father too bold (too bold)
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied) //

Trowa crept silently to the still form on the bed.

"I'm not disgusted."

Quatre shifted and gasped. Trowa came closer and brought his lips to Quatre's face, placing a kiss to his pale forehead. Then he whispered: "I'm just unworthy."


//Why do we scream at each other (why)
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry//

Duo shook his head.

/ I hope this works, may Quatre forgive me - or praise me / An evil gleam sparkled in his violet eyes.

//Ooh ooh ooh - baby//


Trowa crawled into the bed and cuddled Quatre into his chest…the blonde fit perfectly; Trowa took it as a sign.

"I'm sorry I made you cry little one - I just felt that you didn't know what you were talking about." Quatre watched Trowa speak through greenish-blue eyes.

"I've loved you since I first saw you. I just felt you deserved someone better." Quatre hugged Trowa and wrapped his arms around the taller youth's broad shoulders.

"I love you - if anything I don't deserve you." Trowa smiled and leaned in and place a light kiss on Quatre's sweet lips. Quatre kissed back hungrily; at this Trowa ran his tongue under the angel's bottom lip. "Let me in little one," he spoke softly and Quatre complied. A soft moan from the blond was Trowa's reward.


//How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (a world so cold) //

/ Well done kiddies - hurry on to the main event / Duo snickered has he re-entered the room.

"Uh-oh!" Duo rubbed the back of his head, "Man, Hee-chan, did ya have to hit me so hard?"

"Leave them be… its Quatre's first time and I will not have you watching!"

"I wasn't watching just a quick in and out! Honest! They didn't even notice me!"

"Honest - sure" Heero smirked

"Hmm, fine - I guess I'll just have to watch something else then…"

"I guess…coming?" Heero asked as he left the computer room.

"Soon, baby, soon" Heero could only smirk - he had set himself up for that one.


//Maybe I'm just too demanding//

"Ohhnnn" Quatre moaned as Trowa discarded their clothes. Never had he felt such pleasure and pain at the same time. "Tro..wa.." Quatre whined and gasped with need. Trowa shushed him and ran his hands over Quatre's pure body. Trowa sat up and loomed over Quatre, he feasted his eyes upon white muscles; under his touch they overlapped and felt though they were covered by thin silk.

"Ple..please..Trowa…" Quatre pleaded and begged, not knowing what he was begging for. Trowa placed wet kisses upon Quatre's collar bone and slowly but steadily descended down to the area that ached the most. Pausing he then attacked Quatre's belly button with his tongue. Quatre arched and bucked into the delicious torture moaning and whimpering.

Each sign and sound that escaped Quatre's lips went straight to Trowa's manhood. Trowa felt himself grinning in the dark - the sensual angel under him was calling his name and the act of love had just begun. Dipping his head down, Trowa took Quatre into his mouth, extracting a loud moan from the blonde pilot.

Trowa began sucking slowly, as he felt the need spread though Quatre he began to bob his head in a systematic rhythm. Sounds of pleasure surged though Quatre as he neared the brink.

"TROWA!" Quatre gasped and arched, but Trowa kept his hips still. Climaxing with great force the blonde emptied himself into Trowa's mouth and fell back into the bed.


//Maybe I'm just like my father too bold (you know, you know he's too bold)
Maybe you're just like my mother

She's never satisfied//

"I love you." Only this time it was Trowa who spoke. Coming up to meet Quatre, Trowa kissed him, allowing Quatre to taste his own seed mixing with Trowa's sweet tongue. Quatre moaned again.

"Let me make you feel good too Trowa." Before the Heavyarms pilot could react, Quatre was upon him, his passion making up for lack of experience. He copied to the best of his abilities Trowa's skills, but he began to get nervous as he tried to go down. Trowa just ran his hand over Quatre's muted cheekbones admiring the baby fat that still lined his face.

"You don't have to do anything your uncomfortable with Quatre… If you're afraid we can stop." Trowa didn't know if he could stop even if asked to - but he rather die then bring pain to the angel before him. "We could try something else…I could be inside you…" Trowa felt short for words and wondered if Quatre understood. Quatre kissed Trowa and then laid back, spreading his legs - offering his innocence.

"Take me Trowa - make me yours and yours alone." Trowa felt himself groan; looking around the room he searched for something to make the joining less painful.

Quatre watched Trowa as the emerald-eyed youth looked around the room; he began to get afraid maybe Trowa didn't want him and rejected his offer. But before he could ask, Trowa moved down and placed gentle kisses on his neck, sucking softly on the pale flesh.

"Don't worry little one I'm not going anywhere…I just need to find something to make things easier. Do you have any lotion?" Quatre nodded and pointed to the nightstand beside the bed. Trowa craned his body and opened the drawer but was surprised to find a note instead:

T & Q,

Thought this would come in handy,

Duo

Trowa chuckled and took the tube from the drawer. Quatre looked on with wide eyes. Trowa wiggled the tube between his fingers and spoke: "A little gift from our dear friend Duo." Quatre blushed and realized it was a tube of lube. But his blushing left as quickly as it came when he felt a slick finger enter him, slowly stretching him.

// (never satisfied) //

Trowa kept stretching and adding fingers causing Quatre to swim with anticipation as he hunted that special spot that would drive Quatre to see stars.…

"TROWA! Plea…please…" He had found it - now Trowa was willing to please. Positioning himself, he slowly entered Quatre and when fully seated he waited for Quatre to adjust to him.

Finding Quatre relaxing around him he began the slow steady dance of nature. Thrusting and driving on, the pace increased to where both Trowa and Quatre screamed together.


//Why do we scream at each other (why)//

Laying together in a heap, Trowa slowly pulled out of Quatre and laid beside him, spooning his love into a protective embrace.

"I love you little one." Trowa kissed Quatre, stroked Quatre's golden hair.

"I love you too Trowa." Quatre snuggled deeper into the embrace, both letting sleep claim them.


//This is what it sounds like//

Duo sighed happily and thought /What it sounds like../

When doves cry

The end

----------------------------

Did you enjoy it!? I hope so - feed back is also appreciated!