Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When You're The Hunter ❯ Ravished ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
AN: Vampire Gundam Boys, what could be better? And think of all the things they can get away with, it boggles the mind.
WARNING: NC-17; Yaoi, Yuri and Boy/Girl content.
DISCLAIMER: Don't own Gundam Wing.
THANKS: Huge Thanks to all of my reviewers, who are so supportive that I am going to thank you all by name *grin: Little green, Silver Dream, Lynderia, Talon lovemen, Caelestis Reisei, Rebecca, Dragoon WarriorRoze, Dark Angel, Tanya, I.D, mandy, Char, Miyu, The Water Warrior, Jaye, Space Chick, & mimi.

When You're The Hunter
Chapter 3: Ravished

Written by: Scandalous Behavior (scandalousbehavior@yahoo.com)

~ ~ ~ ~

Trowa had a hand on the bottom of Kestrel's elbow as they descended down the stairs, Kestrel's other hand gently resting on the railing as they stepped down into the glittering gem of a ballroom. Brilliant colored lights, loud music from a real band, and the massive wall of windows behind the platform of the band letting in the star filled night sky gave the whole thing a romantic back drop for all the goings on in the mansion.

Even that innocent contact caused Kestrel to feel chilled yet warm somehow. His light, cool almost cold, touch was detached and somehow seemed possessive at the same time. Why would that be?

At the final step, Trowa moved away from her. Untrusting of what Treize was planning and almost hurting from his removal of his touch on Kestrel's light tanned skin, dusted ever so often by a single freckle like the ones that were dusted on her face across her nose. She had on the glasses he had seen her in earlier that day, which did nothing to hide her eyes. If only it drew more attention to the clear gray depths.

The gray silky dress moved with her every step, as did the white wrap over it, drawing all male eyes to her long legs and the perfect body she had. Just seeing the lust that filled more than one man in the room eyes caused Trowa to remain by her side just a bit more than what he should have, since he had only met her earlier that morning. It warned off any adventurous feeling characters, minus one persistent red-blond friend of hers.

"Wondered where you disappeared to, how am I to make guys jealous if you disappear? Have you no consideration at all?" Logan commented teasingly.

"None," Kes said with a husky laugh, "Logan I would like you to meet Trowa Barton, I practically ran him over today. Trowa, this is my friend Logan McRy. Logan and I have known each other since we were kids."

"How charming," Trowa's remark was polite yet cold to Logan's ears and his eyes didn't miss the way they looked over Kes with avid interest, "if you will excuse me, Kestrel, Logan."

Logan watched the guy walk away and for some reason felt the need to rub his neck.

"Man, is that guy an icicle or what? And you ran into him?"

"He's not that bad, Logan. A little iciness has its purposes." Kestrel replied, with a smile.

Logan's brown eyes followed Kes's gray ones to wear Trowa now stood near the arch entrance to one of the connecting rooms with the barely dressed Dorothy Catalonia, that Hilde had pointed out earlier.

"I'd say his company can't be that bad if he's with her." Kes offered the scene between the low cut, low lengthed red sheath blond and the one green eye seen Trowa.

"Not bad is right," Logan whistled his appreciation of Dorothy's dress.

Kes hit his arm smartly.

"What?" he asked innocently.

Kes only laughed and then noticed she didn't see one of her friends around asked, "Where's Cathy, Relena, and Hilde?"

"Taking after you and doing a little disappearing act." Logan answered and led her onto the dance floor.

~ ~

After Hilde had watched Cathy and Kes go up to Treize's office, she had winked at Logan over her shoulder and made her way into the spectacular ballroom and danced till she felt she wore in her new high heels. Sighing as she felt herself getting really over heated from all the movement of dancers and all her dancing effort, saw refugee in the form of an open French door leading out onto the balcony, that had stairs leading down into the small hedge garden and pool, with a huge fountain in the middle of it.

Resting her arms on the railing, she breathed in the night air letting the breeze flow over her warm skin and bring down her temperature. She didn't notice, when the braided man she had seen earlier came out onto the balcony and was startled when he appeared next to her.

"Hey." Duo said, with a joking grin on his face.

"Hi." Hilde replied back, she glanced at his violet eyes and thought again it was a sin for a guy to have such captivating eyes.

"You're a friend of Lena's aren't you?"

"Sure am, even more so now that I know she knows you." Hilde flirtingly told him.

"I'm Duo."

"Hilde. So, where's the entourage of guys that are with you and Lena's boyfriend."

"Spread out I guess," Duo said with a shrug.

"Mine too. Cathy and Kes went up to talk to Cathy's connection."

"Cathy is the red head?"

"Yep. Kes is the innocent stone-eyed chica."

Duo's grin widened. So that was the girl, he had only really seen her from quite a ways away, even with his vamp senses he couldn't see her all that clearly and now that he had a clearer view of the girl, he could understand Trowa's interest. She was quite the mixture of purity, innocence, and unawaken sensuality. A challenge, which would explain Trowa's interest.

The girl beside him wasn't too bad either. With her short, almost spiky blue-black hair and dark blue eyes, in that dark blue strapless dress that glittered in the moonlight catching all the gold she wore.
Defiantly interest worthy, Duo thought, and so why not?

With the singular attitude of his type, always getting what he wanted, he moved till he stood behind her as he noticed her shiver. A smirk came over his features as he realized it had nothing to do with the chilly night air.

His arms went around her, hugging her against his muscular chest and to any person that might pass by it looked like the two were just enjoying the night air. Only if you got closer would you realize what was really going on.

His hand was resting just above the slope that led between her legs and her breath wasn't peaceful, but ragged. Little half-moans escaped her lips as he moved closer, pressing her against the cold marble of the railing, her breasts rubbing against it and causing the tips of her nipples to become instantly hard and erect. His hand traveled down her body and then under her skirt, a simple snap was all it took to break the thong underwear she wore strap and it slid easily off, which he stuck in his slack pocket out of the way.

Now he had her naked under her dress. So that if anyone did come outside it would just seem like two lovers closely together, taking heat and pleasure in each other's company. Only Duo's hands were doing the heating to the lower region of her body, two fingers sliding in and out of the moist sex and her intake of breath and release of it in the timing of his moving fingers told him she was close to her orgasm. His other hand came between her back and his chest, going to the zipper and buttons on his pants. As he released them, his dick came out, erect and stiff, so ready for sex it was almost painful. He leaned forward, bending her even further over the railing as if she was taking in the whole romantic moonlight shining off the pool and fountain water.

His hand moved the back of her dress an inch up, his hand cupping a firm buttocks and she groaned. With a little lift back, he set her ever so carefully on his pulsing member and her instant sigh of gratification echoed so he turned his head to catch her lips as she leaned back into him. Then he carefully set the rhythm of up and down, in and out, slow and fast until she pleaded with him. As it came closer to the time they would find their peaks, his fangs dropped down and as she orgasmed, he bit into her neck. Sucking the life giving blood out of her shoulder as she came and came, flooding over him with the residue of her satisfaction. The bit seemed to be a pulse point that only intensified each feeling of his upstroke and she screamed into the night. He pulled his fangs out of her shoulder, his eyes almost red in color now took in the twin holes on her shoulder and with a wince he drew blood out of his tongue and let a drop of blood flow from his tongue into each of the small puncture wounds so that they instantly healed over and disappeared. He detached himself from the limp and purring beauty in front of him and zippered his pants up, letting her dress drop back into place. Only her underwear was missing but other than that you would never have guess the two of them had done something like that right there.

"Ohmigod." She repeated over and over again, making him chuckle.

"Comparing me to God, now there's a first."

She couldn't help but hear him and laugh herself.

"Shall we return to the ballroom, Hilde?"

Hilde looked at him like he had grown horns, before remembering her friends were probably wondering where she was.

"And don't worry, no one knows but you and me." He whispered seductively into her ear, making her tingle in delight.

As Hilde returned to the large overcrowded room, she caught sight of Kes dancing with the guy from earlier. Then she took note of the fact that Logan was dancing with the red dressed blond and wondered if she was missing something, her arm still intertwined with Duo's.

~ ~ ~ ~

I know it's a little short, but I wanted to save Kes and Trowa for the next chapter. Stay tuned!! And review, review, review!!

~Scandal~
April 12, 2001