Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Why ❯ Chapter1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Title: Why?
Author: Noirblood
Anime: Gundam Wing
Paring: 1xHilde, 2xRelena
Warnings: Lemon, AU (a little more than a little), Masturbation, PWP
Disclaimers: This is not a yaoi fanfic, well maybe a little, but I want it to be a 'straight' story! And oh, yeah, I don't own the characters, though I'd wish to.
Summary: What happens when you find out one morning you're not that gay any more and you lust after someone you never found attractive?
*********************************************************** ***********************
Chapter 1

The rhythm was fast; the music was crazy, sweat sliding on hot hips thrusting on the beat. His hair was flowing, caressing his hot body, sticking to his sweat. This was just what he wanted to feel right now. He raised his hands and looked at his friend while taking of his top tank and throwing it somewhere on the floor, he didn't care. His chest was moving fast according the way he was dancing; breath was programmed on the beat. His face was flushed with pleasure; he loved to abandon himself on music. She felt weird to see him like this, in ecstasy, but she didn't want to hurt him by sitting at their table, she wasn't used to this kind of fun.

He smirked, the music got hotter and took her waist, pressing her body to him, thrusting his hips on music, he was so into it that he got so aroused it hurt. She felt cold chills down her spine when he pressed her to his looking in her eyes as they were dancing and smirking. She blushed and he turned her around sticking her ass to his arousal and moving her hips with his body and hands on the beat. She blushed even more when she felt something hard rubbing against her behind. He wanted to show her how hot he was.

Then he turned her facing her again with hands around her neck, he let his hands slide on her shoulders and down her body while he was going down placing a path of kisses down her body until he was with his mouth in front of her womanhood. Her skirt was short, barely hiding her lower body; he picked it up for her. He raised the skirt enough to kiss her womanhood through the g-string, than licking her revealed skin around them. She blushed furiously, but couldn't move because he was holing her hips. He smirked when he felt her shivering and went up again placing another trail of kisses until he reached her mouth, than he stopped with another smirk on his lips, the music stopped.

She turn to leave, but the next song was a slow one and he took her hand pulling her in his arms, hands around her waist, she couldn't protest, might as well dance before things end up in a fight. She put her hands around his neck and she put her head on his shoulder. She stood like that half of the song thinking of what just happened, why was he doing this? He wasn't supposed to, he was Duo, the one who loved Heero, wasn't he? Maybe he just wanted to make Heero jealous, why lie, she knew the reason too well.

He raised her head and looked in her eyes. Those eyes, she could see something was changed, but what? What was that look she saw in his eyes? Could it be lust? He leaned and placed a kiss on her lips and before she knew it she was kissing Duo. Duo saw she didn't protest and put one hand behind her neck deepening the kiss. Her eyes were wide open Duo was kissing her! She felt his tongue asking permission and she wanted to say no, but when she opened her mouth he took it as a yes and he slid his tongue in her mouth tasting her hot cavern. His tongue met her and he played a kiss-game. This was her first kiss, she didn't want Duo to kiss her, but it felt so good and so right to feel his tongue in her mouth. While kissing he pressed his body to her, with one hand bringing her closer.

She shut her eyes only to open them again when she felt something hard pressed against her front and his hand slide beneath her skirt kneading her ass, pulling her closer. She never felt like this, her blood was boiling and she felt her body respond to his doings. Her pulse moved between her thighs and she felt wet. He moved his hand in the front of her g-string squeezing her between her thighs. She broke the kiss gasping for air. He was breathing hard. He stopped his assault and took her to their table where the others were. He had the answer he needed.

"Thanks for the dance", he purred in her ear and licked her earlobe. She blushed more, if that's possible and ran to the bathroom dragging Karen, an old friend with her. "What happed?" asked Karen seeing Relena out of breath. Relena splashed her face violently with cold-water chasing the heat somehow. "Oh, God" she gasped and took her hand to her mouth feeling her lips lightly swollen from the kiss. They hurt a little, but just because she wasn't accustomed with it. God, Duo just kissed her. "Are you ok?" asked Karen, but she didn't hear her; she was too lost in thoughts. "Huh? What did you say?" "I asked what happened?" "N-Nothing." "There is definitely something. Come on, you can tell me." "I-I", she couldn't tell Karen, it was too intimate.

"Let's go back, they are probably worried." "No", she said blushing "I mean, you go, I'm fine, it's just the heat." "Ok", she said nodding and left her alone. The bathroom was a common one so the boys and the girls could use it. She bent her hair over the sink thinking of what just happened and taking her hand to her bruised lips, they burnt and were bloody red from the kiss. She didn't hear the door behind her open and close. A hand touched her shoulder; she startled and turns to confront Duo once again with the same smirk on his face. He looked hungrily at her lips covered by her small hand, than locked eyes with her. "Are you ok?" She pushed against the sink, swearing in her mind that she had nowhere to go.

"Yes, fine", she said turning her back to him, hoping he'll go away, but instead he took her waist with one hand and stick his body to her behind, his head on her shoulder so he could whisper in her ear. He pressed his rock hard erection to her ass. "Good, cause I'm not... You turn me on so much it hurts." She was shocked by his words and she raised her head to see him in the mirror. He smirked again and nib at her earlobe while rubbing his hardness against her. She was breathing heavy again when he started to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes, why didn't she protest? Maybe she was tired to wait for the right person to do this to her.

His hand slid in under the front of her skirt squeezing her gently, his cock growing more hard hearing her moan lightly and feeling her wet 'cause of the sensations he was giving her. He watched her flushed face in the mirror, she was enjoying this as much as he was. "You like that?" , he purred. Her heart and mind wanted to push him to make him stop, but her body wanted exactly the contrary and without knowing she nodded. "Good", he whispered and turned her around. He kissed her while he spread her thighs with his knee, pushing her ass against the sink. He finally slipped between her thighs and started kissing her while rubbing his hardness right against her sex. Duo put his hand around her neck to deepen the kiss while with the other slipped her g-string down so she couldn't protest. When he couldn't move them lower, he broke the kiss and run a path of kisses down her body so he could take the g-string off.

She whimpered when she felt his hardness rub against her sex, god it felt so right to do this. She wanted to protest when she felt his hand slip the g-string off, but he covered her mouth and she lost herself to the pleasure forgetting everything. She whimpered when he broke the kiss and continued to kiss her body through her clothes ever so slowly.

He raised her feet one by one to take the g-string off. He spread her legs further and went kissing her inner thighs until getting to her hot and wet spot. He placed a kiss between the silken thighs, she moaned, that was all he wanted to hear, her moans made him even harder. He parted her thighs even more to have access to her womanhood. She felt vulnerable and exposed, but all she wanted right now were his hands on her. He licked her a few times trying to make her even hooter and she responded by spreading more so he could put his head between her thighs. He worked his way inside electing load moans from her. She put her hands in his hair playing with it and she cried tightening the grip on his hair when he pushed his tongue inside her body.

God, she never felt this good, it was too much and when she thought it couldn't get better he started to tongue-fuck her. That was it, her body felt like exploding of pleasure and it did, on Duo's face, her first orgasm. He kissed her one last time before standing in front of her, holding her before her knees gave up. "You're delicious!" he said smiling licking his lips and swallowing her ecstasy, licking it with the help of his fingers. She watched him with eyes half shut. He kissed her and helped her get into her g-string. "Can you stand? he asked a little more serious, she lost her voice so she only nodded. What did he do to her? It was so... "God", she said realizing what just happened. She looked at his sinful mouth and took out of her purse a scarf wetting it with water. "What? Are you ok? Was I too rough?" he asked scared that maybe she felt disgusted now by his actions. She took a step closer to him and with the scarf cleaned his mouth.

He frowned at her actions, but he smiled when she pulled him closer. "Kiss me", she whispered and placed her lips on his. They kissed again and went back to their friends. "What happened? Are you ok Relena...?" "She felt a little sick." ...'Cause I heard moans outside the door of the bathroom." Relena felt like hiding, but the Duo continued calmly "She threw up." "Oh!", Karen said. "I told her she shouldn't eat before going to dance." "Are you ok now?" "Just a little dizzy", she said still trembling from the early event.

Wufei smirked; he knew exactly what happened and also knew Hilde was too naive to imagine the truth. "Duo come with me to buy some drinks from the bar." "Right." Duo followed Wufei, knowing the reason too well. They reached the bar. "So?" "Well, let's put it this way, you owe me 100 motherfuckin' $." "No way!" "Yes way!" "You're crazy man, you know that?" "Show me the money!" Wufei gave him the 100$ cursing. He bet with Duo, that Duo couldn't get under Relena's skirt. He knew she liked, no, loved Heero and hated Duo for having his love. So she usually hangs around Duo to be close to Heero and they became friends. She didn't interfere between the two, but she knew when they fight or argue. Now she was surely confused by Duo's actions. It's not that Duo wanted to hurt her, he liked her, but... Well he just wanted to see if she likes her too and since she didn't stop him, apparently she likes him more than just a friend. Did she love Heero anymore?

Heero was out of town for the week and Duo was getting bored so that's how they ended at a club. They went back to the girls who were quiet, Duo wandered if Relena told anything to Karen. "Feeling any better?" Wufei asked Relena. "Yes, but I'll like to take some fresh air." "I'll come with you", said Duo "don't want any asshole to hit on you." " 's ok", she said walking past him. Duo was confused, was she upset on him? She exit, tears in her eyes, she bit them back and seated on the board of their car looking at the stars. Duo came after several minutes.

"Relena?" She wiped her tears and put on a smile. "Hey, Duo." "Are you, um, upset? I mean about what happened earlier." Tears glitter in her eyes again. She cursed her weakness and turned away. Why was he doing this? She knew that he and Heero didn't have a fight and so he had no reason to make Heero jealous, there for no reason to do what he just did. She knew he was gay. He made it very clear when after his kiss with Hilde he threw up, but now he kissed her and he was just fine, he even enjoyed it, he was turned up by it. "Why?" she asked facing him, face washed with tears. He felt bad now; he didn't imagine this would upset her so. Maybe he just went too far.

"I-I", he didn't even have a good reason. What should he say? He couldn't tell her it was a bet, which will only make things worst. He didn't want to hurt her more by telling her he only used her, he knew how much was she suffering just by seeing him cheat on Heero, even if it was with her. He knew how much she loved Heero. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I just... I'm a fool! I don't deserve your friendship", he said letting his gaze meet the ground, he really was sorry, he felt tears sting his eyes. She half smiled. " 'S ok", she whispered pulling him in an embrace. He was stunned, but hugged her back. "I'm sorry, I..." "You don't have to say anything. I know!" He broke the embrace to look in her eyes. She looked at him threw her thick lashes. "You do?" "Yes", she said, her voice sadden "I overheard you and Wufei talk last Friday about it." "Shit", he whispered looking down, but she raised his chin. "But I'm not upset on you." "You're not? Wait a minute, if you knew, than why did you", he couldn't finish because she kissed him. "Cause I... I really don't know", she said smiling sad. He smiled and closed the distance between them, pressing his hardness against her body.

"Did I do that?" she said blushing slightly. "Yes, you did", he said taking her hand. "Let me?" She didn't understand and let him take her hand and he placed it on his erection. "This is what you did to me", he said purring in her ear. She couldn't speak, she never did something like this, and she didn't know what to do. "Duo, I've never..." "I know", he said "will you let me show you?" This was it, she could back out without hurting him, couldn't she? "Yes", her mouth answered, but her mind didn't want, she just wanted to forget this night ever happened.

He moaned slightly hearing her say 'yes'. He placed his hand on her, the one on his cock and squeezed it through the material. It felt so good! He wandered how far would she go, would she let him all the way. "... But not here", she added to her first answer. "My place?", he asked. She nodded and he took her hand and went back inside to announce that she was feeling sick and he was taking her home.

They arrived, the whole not saying anything; he thought she changed her mind. They got to the apartment and in the leaving room, where she sat down. "Would you like something? What can I bring you?" "Just a little water please." "Be right back." What was she doing here, she didn't want her friends to fight because of her, but now there was no turning back. She knew she would hurt him by saying 'no'. He brought her the water and she took a sip. "Thank you", she said smiling. So what next, she thought.

What was he doing, she probably doesn't even want to remember what happened at the club. Why did he ask her to come over? He knew she loved Heero and that Heero loved him. He loved Heero, didn't he? So why was he cheating on him? Why did seeing a girl arouse him? He was 100% gay, well until this happened. He remembered how he threw up after kissing Hilde. He should probably put her to sleep in a guest room that will be for the best but just thinking of Relena made his cock throb. What was his problem? Cause there was definitely a problem here. "I'm tired, do you mind if I lay for a moment?" This was the perfect opportunity to end it. "Why don't I prepare you a bed?" "No, this is fine, I don't want to boder you, I mean, I'm not like *yawn* sleepy." "Sure you're not", he said smiling and went in the guest room.

When he came back she was sleeping on the couch. He took her in his arms and she snuggled closer, he blushed, she was so sweet like this in his arms. It felt so right. He shocks his head, what was he thinking. He put her on the bed and tucked her in, but when he got of the bed he heard a whimper. "Don't leave me alone", she said sleepily. He smiled and sat next to her. She snuggled to his chest "So warm", she whispered and drifted back to sleep. He stood like that, not wanting to wake her until he fell asleep himself. He dreamed about Selena kneeling in front of him and bending her dead over his dripping cock, her eyes gazed at him. He awoke soaked with sweat and hard as a rock. He had a hard time falling asleep with her around as it was, but now this dream.

He was on his back and she was half on top him, her hand over his erection, god this was too much. He had to get up, but when he made the slightest move she whimpered, he didn't want to wake her and see him like this. Shit! She moved her hand rubbing him as she did and he moaned and unconsciously put his hand over her and rubbed harder another moan escaped his lips. She was half asleep now, feeling her hand moved on something hard. She opened her eyes half way and looked up still rubbing, but by her own now. His head was thrown back, eyes shut tightly, his lips lightly parted letting the moans slip out.

She thought it was just a dream, this couldn't be real, and why was she doing this. "You like that?" she asked whispering. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. "God yes", he said whimpering. What was she asking, she couldn't do this, but her body was taking over, she wanted to hear more of those wonderful moans. She squeezed it through the material electing a loud moan from him. Slowly she slipped her hand under the covers and she started rubbing him through the boxers. She could feel it better now, god was it thick and long, she thought. He was so aroused, his head poked out of the boxers. She let her hands travel on the length and she touched something soft, hot and wet. He moaned loud again when she touched the head of his cock, already wet with desire.

"God, you're torturing me." "I'm sorry", said removing her hand, but he didn't let her. "But you said..." "Remember you said you want me to show you?" "Yes." "Have you changed your mind?" She shocks her head. "Good", he said and kicked the blanket away. She leaned on her elbow and than took a sitting position. He was in his knees in front of her. He moved his hands to the waistband and hooked his fingers in it. She watched with excitement, she never saw a naked boy before. "Do you mind if I..." "No", she said wetting her lips nervously. Her eyes were directed to Duo's crotch. He slipped them moaning when the material touched his aching cock, his hard dripping erection stood against his flat stomach. Her eyes were wide open, was that what boys were 'hiding'? He looked in her eyes and saw confusion. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all, he didn't want to disgust her, but she didn't look disgusted, but curious.

She stretched her hand towards it and looked at him, he closed his eyes trying not to fuck her in the mattress. She touched it and it twitched, he was so aroused it hurt. What was happening to him he'd never been attracted to girls ever, but Relena was... She was still a virgin that's for sure; she was killing him by moving so slow. He moaned painfully and frowned. "Does it hurt?", she asked. "If, you're going this slow yes! It's pure torture." "I'm sorry", she said retrieving her hand. "I don't know what to do." "Let me show you? Do you trust me?" "Yes." "Than give me your hand." She gave him her hand and he placed it on his aching arousal, taking it in her hand, he put his hand on hers and started to rub it up and down. He moaned at the sensation and soon he removed his hand and she went by instinct.

She rubbed it faster electing loud moans from him and when she rubbed accidentally over the tip he cried out of pleasure so she did it again and again. He loved the new sensations, but this wasn't right, he didn't like girls. "Oh, god it's so good", he purred. "I'm glad you like it... Can I try and practice things I've heard and read." "Do what you want, I'm in your hands literally." "But please tell me if you don't like it." "I will." She smiled and with her other hand she cupped his sac caressing it. He moaned louder. "How does this feel?" "It feels wonderful." "Can you, um, lay down please?" "Sure", he said and complied. She spread his thighs with hers, he felt vulnerable and exposed.

She bent her head and nuzzled his cock with her cheek, he moaned feeling her mouth close to his erection. Seeing he didn't protest, better yet, he liked it she pulled his cock towards her mouth and took the head in. Duo was so close he thought he will die, but seeing her take his head in her mouth and sucking at it savagely was too much. "Oh, god... Relena I'm going to come!" She didn't stopped, but her tongue started thrusting in the slit taking him over the edge and making him spill his hot seed in her mouth. She was surprised at first when she felt something hot hit her tongue and fill her mouth, but she didn't spit it out, just swallowed it as best as she could without choking.

Duo fell beside her on the bed exhausted, only Heero could make him climax like this, well until now. "God, Relena that was..." and he trails off, not finding the suitable word. "Is it really that good?" Duo blushed "It's sort of like what I did to you yesterday." "Oh! So... do you and Heero do this?" "Um", "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." "No it's ok. Yes, we do it." "And... does Heero tastes like you?" Duo's arousal was returning. "Shit!" he said and quickly took his boxers on. "Did I say something wrong?" "Um, no. No, he tastes different. Any more questions?" "Does it hurt?" "What?" "You know, when you and Heero..." "Oh, OH! Um, no, not really, Heero is gentle." "So you're bottom?" Duo blushed even more, she was too bold now, but he didn't mind, he knew she was just curious, but his cock didn't seem to understand and he got hard again. "Well, not always, but basically. I like it both ways, but this the better." "I understand." "By the way... You wouldn't mind keeping this a secret would you? I mean if Heero finds out he'll kill both of us." "Sure. It's not like I want him to be upset on me." "Than it's settled."

"Um, Duo... Will you, I mean only if you want, will you be, um, my first?" Duo who was getting of the bed fell back. "W-What?" "Will you be my first?" Relena asked again blushing. "Me?" Dou asked confused, I mean he knew she loved Heero and that she'll want him to be her first didn't she? "It's ok if you don't want to", she said with a little disappointment in her voice. "Oh, but I do", Duo answered quickly "I mean I'd be honored." He couldn't believe this was happening, he loved Heero, but he couldn't understand WHY.






Meanwhile, out of town, in Chicago, Heero was on a mission with Hilde. They were supposed to play as a couple, trying to catch an assassin. All they had to do is find out where he was hiding.

Now, Hilde was taking a bath and Heero was working on his laptop. They were staying at a hotel and they had only a bed in the room, for fresh married, like they were supposed to be.

The room was filled with the smell of sweetness and baby shampoo coming from the bathroom. Heero raised his head from his laptop, these last two days all he's been thinking was Hilde, how does Hilde keep her hair so soft and shiny and stupid stuff like that and now this. What was the matter with him, he missed Duo, but right now, he liked the idea of Duo not being here. Wow where did that come from, he loved Duo, didn't he?

"Heero?" Hilde yelled from the shower. "Can you bring me an extra towel please? I'll need it for my hair." Hilde had long hair, not as long as Duo's, but not less beautiful. "Sure." His hands were shaking. What was his problem? And than the thought of seeing Hilde naked made him hard in an instant. Huh? This was definitely wrong. The great Heero get hard for a girl? No, way, this couldn't be happening! He entered the steamy bathroom and his look flew towards the blurry glass of the tube, he could clearly see the shapes of Hilde's body, that didn't help, his cock was dripping now, just thinking of the feeling of having Hilde impaled on his... Wow! Stop the train! What the fuck are you thinking at Heero Yuy?

She got out of the tube not hearing Heero enter and when she saw him she froze. She was naked in front of Heero, bad move, he froze too, but that didn't stop him from staring at the beautiful body in front of him. "God, Heero!" she finally said and he turned blushing. "S-Sorry, I just..." he said handing her the towel without looking back. She took it and exit the bathroom angry, not because of him, but because she was ashamed, even if Heero was gay, he was still a boy and maybe he was disgusted by her body like Duo was. She sat on the bed. "Can I come in?" Heero asked knocking at the door. She sigh "Yes." He entered still red from earlier, but no more than she was. She was still in a towel. "God, I..." Heero said turning his back. "I'll come when you're dressed." " 'S ok Heero, you can turn." Heero turned, grateful that his loose pants hid his arousal. Arousal? This was worse than he thought.

"I didn't... I'm sorry, I just..." Heero said trailing off and letting his head down, gazing to the floor. Hilde realized what Heero meant; he was as embarrassed as her. She smiled and stepped closer to him. " 'S ok! I should have known you were there with the towel. It's not like you haven't seen a naked girl or woman before", Hilde said joking and Heero kept quiet blushing further. She put a hand on her mouth. "You "No", he said barely audible and frowning as if insulted. "I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't want to offend you Heero. I just, well I never saw a boy's body before eighter", she said blushing deep. He raised his head to see her gazing to the floor too and he smiled. "So we're even", she continued. "Not quite!" he said the smile turning into a smirk. She raised her head fast to meet his cobalt blue eyes, she blushed even more if possible when she realized what he meant. Well he saw her, but she didn't...!

A long moment passed before she broke the silence. "Um, I have to change, my skin is dry now." Heero nodded and exit the room. She sighs, oh, god, what did just happen? She knew Heero and she also knew he wasn't like this, he was cold not so warm and Heero never smiled nor smirked. Something was definitely wrong? She wondered what Duo saw in Heero, he was beautiful and adorable when sorry. Wait a second, Heero sorry? Heero was never sorry, he was usually so cold in her presence, he knew she loved Duo and it bodered him, or at least that's what she thought. But beneath all that, Heero seemed to be a nice guy and... Did she say beautiful and adorable? Nice guy? I was too much information to process.

He was in the so-called living room; well their room was like a little apartment. He turned on the TV, trying to chase away the thoughts of Hilde naked, but as much as he wanted and tried, he failed, his cock was dripping again, and he felt it. He sigh and went to take care of the problem with a cold shower, somehow knowing it wouldn't work.

He entered the tube, not bodering to close the door properly. He turned the cold water on and hissed as it hit the skin, not helping in softening his erection. He sigh again, might as well jack off, he will sleep with Hilde in the same bed so what if she accidentally finds out, she'll be disgusted. Since when did he care what Hilde thought? He use to hate her for loving Duo, but what changed and WHY?

He stroke his cock teasingly trying to think of something to sexy and the first thing that popped into his head was the image of Hilde kneeling in front of him and sucking on his cock. God was the sight turning him on. His free hand strayed to play with his nipples. "Hilde", Heero gasped stroking faster.

Hilde thought Heero was watching TV and so she entered the bathroom, wanting to brush her hair, but she froze when she saw him. Heero was leaning against the wall, face flushed with pleasure, head thrashed back, eyes closed tightly, one hand toying with his nipples and stroking his dripping cock with the other, moaning a name, her name. "Heero", she gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Heero's eyes flew open, Hilde was here, Hilde was in the bathroom, god, he's been caught red-handed. She blushed a deep red and exit the bathroom like bitten by a snake. "Shit", Heero mouthed and garbed a towel to cover himself and he followed her.

God, she was so stupid, she should have knocked at the door before bursting in. Heero was... Oh, god, Heero was really... touching himself, god. She felt something warm between her legs. Was her body turned on by what she just saw? God, she felt miserable, she was desperate and the thought of Heero wanting her wasn't helping. Thank goodness she was a girl and she could hide her arousal.

Heero gave a soft knock at the bedroom door. "Hilde?", he asked tentatively. She sigh, now they were even! Heero probably was going to kill her for this, she knew he was temperamental. "Yes", she nearly whispered. "C-Can I come in?" Heero asked, his voice trembling. Heero's voice trembling? This was new. "Yes", she whispered again, loud enough for him to hear. He opened the door and entered, dressed in only a towel. "Sorry", he said pointing to the towel. " 's ok", she answered, gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry, I should have knocked", she continued. "No, no, it's my fault, I forgot to close the door. I'm so stupid some times, can you, um, forgive me?" She raised her eyes, mouth hanging open, was Heero APPOLAGISING? God, what happened, maybe this was just a dream, it had to. "I-I", was all Hilde could say. "I understand if you feel disgusted, I know you *sigh* love Duo", he said gazing to the floor.

Did Heero just sigh? And disgusted? Well, her body was acting every thing but disgusted. "No", Hilde gasped. Heero looked back up in her eyes searching for something, but what? "No, Heero I'm not disgusted with you", she said more boldly this time. "I think you are just beautiful", she said slapping her mouth. What did she just say? God, Hilde! And now to prepare for death. "Y-You think I'm beautiful?", Heero asked in disbelief, his eyes wide open, he didn't see this coming. "Yes", she whispered gazing back to the floor blushing. (Lid: god, do you two have to be so fuckin' shy? Hilde & Heero: Shut up and get back to the story! Lid: Ok, ok!) "Well you're wrong!", Heero said.

Heero got a little to bold and approached her smirking. Smirking? He raised her chin and gazed in her eyes "You are beautiful, not I", he said and bent his head, their lips meeting in a soft kiss. Heero was kissing her? Ohgodohgodohgod! She froze and lost herself in the warm arms embracing her. What the hell was he doing? Heero Yuy kissing a girl? But it felt so good and so right, like he felt with Duo. Duo..., but Duo was so far away now and his body and soul was screaming another name, Hilde. This couldn't be happening, but it was.

She broke the kiss stepping back, looking at Heero in disbelief, her hand race to her swollen lips. Oh, god! Heero thought he made a fool of himself and the best way to get out was to "I'm sorry", he whispered. She wasn't upset on him, heck she was so happy she couldn't express it, Heero, beautiful Heero kissed her and he didn't throw up. So that means she wasn't that bad after all and he told her she was beautiful. He turned to leave "Wait", she said "Do you regret what happened?" she continued. "No", he answered turning to face her again. "Than why are you sorry? I'm... not", she said gazing the floor. "You-You liked it?", he asked hope in his eyes. "Y-Yes."

He closed the distance between them and cupped her cheeks with his hands. "Will you let me kiss you again?" he whispered, eyes half shut. She gave a small nod and he pressed his lips against hers again.

To be continued