Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Wind Beneath My wings ❯ Wind beneath My Wings ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi! I don't OWN Gundam Wing OR Wind Beneath My Wings. This is sung by Bett Middler. If you don't know who that is to bad. Have fun and it's not what it looks like.(You'll see.)

Wind Beneath My wings

The scene is in a dance club, and at a big table are all the g-boys and the girls. A slow song stares and Duo asks Relina to dance. Herro is a little confused but sees that Hildy is understanding and brushes it off. As the two are dancing they are talking and laughing. Herro again is suspicious but doesn't do anything but watch as Duo is behaving himself. The camera closes in on Relina and Duo and the conversation.

"So did you do your part?" Relina asks.

Duo laughs as he remembers last night and replies "Yeah, but I think he is getting suspicious."

" Let him. How did you do it?"

"Hildy helped."

The conversation kept going till the song stopped. Then Relina leaned up and gave Duo a quick kiss on the cheek. This got Herro really mad but he kept cool and decided to ask Relina about it later that night. Relina ran up to the D.J. and whispered something to him and then came to sit back down between Herro and Quatre. As the next song played everyone was talking and laughing and having a good time. Herro kept noticing that Relina and Duo kept glancing at each other and smiling. But as the song ended the D.J. made an announcement.

"A few minuets ago a young lady asked me to play and dedicate this song to a young man. Have fun you two."

As the song began Relina got up and pulled Herro to the dance floor. That's when it hit him who the D.J. was talking about. It was Relina and HIM.

As the words stared Relina stared to mouth them to Herro as they danced.

It must have been cold

There in the shadows

To never have some light

On your face

Now he knew why Duo and Hildy Gave him dancing lessons the night before.

~Flash Back~

" Now remember pretend that my body is a globe and that my waist is the equator and your hands don't go south of the equator." Hildy advised Herro, as Duo turned on the music.

~End flash back~

You were content to

To let me shine

(That's your way)

You always walked

A step behind

So I was the one

With all the glory

While you were the

One with all the strain

A beautiful face

With out a name

(For so long)

With a beautiful smile

To hide the pain

Did you know

That your my hero

And everything I

Would like to be

I can fly higher

Than an eagle

You are the

The wind beneath my wings

It might have appeared

To go unnoticed

But I've got it all

Here in my heart

I want you to know

I know the truth

(Course I know it)

I would be nothing

Without you

Did you know

That you are my hero

Your everything I wish

I could be

I would fly

Higher than an eagle

For you are the wind

Beneath my wings

Did I ever tell you

That your my hero

Your everything, everything

I wish I could be

Oh and I

I could fly

Higher than an eagle

For you are the wind

Beneath my wings

For you are the

Wind beneath my wings

Oh wind beneath my wings

You, you, you,

You are the wind

Beneath my wings

Fly, fly, fly away

You let me fly

So high

Oh you, you, you,

You the wind beneath my wings

Oh you, you, you

The wind beneath my wings

Fly, fly, fly so high

So high I almost touched the sky

Thank you, thank you

Thank god for you

The wind beneath my wings

"I love you Herro." She whispered in his ear.

" I love you to." He replied, then they kissed. But were called back to reality by a whistle from Duo and clapping from everyone else except Wufei.

"Good now I don't have to keep my mouth shut any more." Said Wufei with a sigh.

"What do you mean keep your mouth shut. You mean I was the only one out of the loop on this." Yelled Herro as he looked around the table. Duo gave a smile and pretended to zip his lips and throw away the key. All of a sudden every one was laughing, As Herro turned red from imbursement.