Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Window to a Soul ❯ Window to a Soul ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

See previous chapters for heading, disclaimer and other information.

Window to a Soul

Chapter 5

AC 196, Present Time

I didn't waste any time and listed all my symptoms and knowledge about It for Heero to research before It could take over again. Heero waited patiently then told me he wanted to give me a complete physically. I appreciated him asking knowing Heero I am amazed he didn't just pin me down and strip me.

I slid out of my clothes feeling self-conscious yet Heero was all business. He looked me over with complete disinterest.

Using rubber gloves he combed though my hair, he check my ears, eyes, nose and mouth. He felt all the glands along my neck, shoulders, back and underarms. He had me lie on the table and he examined my stomach and pelvis. I knew he was going to grab my groin still I jumped when he did it. He glanced at me blankly.

"Cough." He said feeling around easily.

I always wondered about him. Quatre said that he had a special relationship with Relena. I remember how he was with Noventa's daughter. He gave her that same impersonal disinterest that strongly hinted at on duty and care. He gave just about every one that attitude except Duo.

With Duo I have seen him go out of the way to tease, torment and antagonize. Not that I would call that a relationship, however it wasn't disinterest. Also Duo was allowed to get physically and mentally closer to him than anyone else. He relied on Duo to take care of their personal needs when they worked to together. They plotted, planned, ate and bickered together. No, they definitely had a relationship of a sort-I just wondered at the depth of it.

"Cough again." He seemed satisfied with that but as he pulled his hand away fine strands of sticky pale fluid was hanging off his fingertips.

I bolted upright. He frowned and sniffed at it while reaching for a sample dish. I burned with embarrassment. I didn't want him to examine that. I had a good idea what it was.

"I want to see if there is more lay back down and spread your legs." He said getting a swab to help pick up the sample.

I didn't lay back down. "There probably is," I told him. "We had sex."

Heero stared at me blankly and I realized that he was actually puzzled. He glanced back at his hand a loss for words. He frowned again gathering his thoughts.

"Semen?"

It wasn't a question. "Yes," I told him. "So you don't have to check it."

He shook his head negatively. "I wanted a sample of your blood, urine and stool. I'll take a sample of this also."

I was going to argue but I saw a determine look cross his face. He was going to take it whether I liked it or not. That pissed me off.

I leaned back slowly, suggestively. "Fine, jerk me off you'll get plenty."

"Jerk yourself off," he snapped setting the dish on my stomach.

"If I was the type that jerked off I wouldn't have been banging Quatre," I snapped back.

I watched color rise in his face. I probably could have jerked off but I was being a jerk. I was distraught. I felt he really didn't need that sample.

"I don't know how," he said red face and annoyed.

"You mean you never," I said cupping my hand and making jerking motion. He shook his head. Well, that answered a lot.

I was about to tell him forget it. When I watched him pull off one glove and touch me. He wrapped his hand around my head and squeezed lightly. He cupped his hand like he saw me do and stroked softly. I got hard fast. Never in my wildest dreams did I think Heero would do something like that. I licked suddenly dry lips.

"Is this right?"

"Hmm…Just a little harder," I mumbled

I watched him using one free hand to pinch my nipples. He looked disinterested, however when I scanned the front of his pants I saw a noticeable bulged. I reached for him with my other hand.

"Trowa."

"I need to touch you. It will make this go faster."

I pulled at his black spandex quickly freeing him. He was pretty excited. I stroked him evenly and watched his breathing increase. He licked his lips and his breath hissed between his teeth. He changed his rhythm to match my own.

I came first and Heero managed to catch most of it. Leave it to Heero to have to outlast you in everything. I did however get the satisfaction of watching him clutch the table weak kneed from his own orgasm. After that Heero was all business again. We had managed to complete everything before It awoke.

It was now able to take control within an hour and a half. When I regained my own senses almost an hour and 15 minutes had passed. I was sharing almost equal time with It. We continued to research the symptoms stopping every hour or so to wait for It to release me from Its control. Each time It gain more time and I had less. I was running out of time.

I was just about to call Heero to restrain me for the next episode when Duo's call came though. He had found Quatre.

~ ~ ~

AC 196, The Night Before

"Trowa we're not dressed." He tugged free to straighten our clothes. I then led him to the bay.

My eyes scanned the interior looking for signs of anyone being there. This time I made sure the Gundams were empty. I pulled Quatre into Sandrock's cockpit and felt It move my hands to take off his clothes. He was out of sorts at first but probably believed I wanted to continue in a more private place.

He leaned forward and kissed me. It let him and It also didn't prevent me from kissing him back. It felt so good that I actually fooled myself into believing that was all It was interested in. It was just curious about sex from another species.

Quatre barely got my clothes off before I went down on him. It let me suck him It wanted his semen. I should have realized that It was not finished us. My sexual foray with Quatre more than fascinated It.

Quatre came crying out my name and collapsing bonelessly in his chair. It wasn't done. It let me prepared him.

He opened for me wrapping his legs around my hips. I could feel a heavy weight in my lower body and an intense pressure was building inside of me. It felt so good.

"Oh-! Trowa!" Quatre cried. He was getting excited again.

I was sweating profusely as I felt the sweet pleasure and pain of my orgasm coming. I felt my nails bite into his hips. I came. I shattered into a billion pieces as a hot piercing pain filled me. Then I heard Quatre's scream.

"It hurts!" he whimpered. "Stop Trowa stop!"

His cries brought me back to reality. Something was horribly wrong. I felt my body jerk again and another orgasm hit me. I felt a flood burst forth pouring into Quatre. It felt like my very soul was pouring into him. I couldn't stop and it kept happening again and again. In the end we were both sticky and wet. It felt like hours had passed it probably was only a few minutes. When it was over my breathing was hard and loud in the silent hangar. My knees were weak and shaky.

I wanted to lay down. I was so exhausted but It was not finished with me. I suited up and returned to Sandrock's cockpit with a light suit for Quatre.

It dressed Quatre and I remember we left the hangar. I was in a daze. I remember leaving Quatre in the open cockpit near the section I had taken Heero. How I got back to our room I couldn't say.

When I had completely regained my senses I was in our room and Heero was asking where Quatre had went off to. Heero was standing in the doorway with Duo. Duo had a guilty look on his face since he had convinced Heero earlier not to bother us. I could see them both watching me suspiciously.