Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Wise Blood ❯ Interlude ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Wise Blood (Chapter 7 - Interlude)

Disclaimer: See first chapter

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

Heero was staring at my crotch.

Heero was staring at my crotch. I had the object of my affections in my room, staring at my clothed raging hard-on. All thoughts of ghosts and the supernatural, hell all thoughts in general took a vacation. All that remained on my mind was that one echoing fact: Heero was staring at my crotch.

Now there were three ways I thought this situation could turn out. One was that he would see that I was horny as hell, and he'd walk away and never talk to me again. Two was that he'd beat me up, then walk away and never talk to me again. Final option? He'd do something to help relieve me of my sexual tension. The third was the least likely, while the second seemed to be the most.

He suddenly looked up and locked eyes with me, blinking slightly to remove the glazed expression. "Duo…?"

My face had to have become a very interesting shade of red as I looked away from him, my entire body screaming in protest. I couldn't say anything. Could this get any more awkward? Would I soon be walking around with a huge shiner on my face? So I stayed quiet.

I don't know what I had expected him to do at that point, but it was anything but what he did. I felt him very close to me, and before I could figure out the implications of this sudden closeness, he rested one hand on my shoulder and the other on my jean smothered erection as he whispered in my ear, "Is this…" he gave a pointed squeeze and I let out a long hiss of air, "…because of me?"

Coherent thought decided to take a vacation at that moment too, and I barely managed to moan softly. My eyes were half closed and unfocused as he unhurriedly ran his hand over me and used his other hand to turn my face towards him. His lips were so close, and I didn't even get to finish whatever pathetic thought was in my head before he leaned forward and leisurely licked my lower lip. I know I moaned loudly at this, and he took the opportunity to pry my lips open wider and explore my mouth with his tongue. I only hesitated a split second before responding to the kiss, not caring that the only reason he was even doing this was because the fact that I was extremely hard and he was probably just turned on by the fact that I was so turned on.

I hadn't realized when I'd wrapped my arms around him, and I didn't really care either as I pulled him closer, trying to access more of the warmth of his mouth. He was divine, and I don't think I ever wanted to let him go. His hands were tangled in my hair, and as he pushed me down onto my back, I felt his own jean-clad erection rub against mine. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled back, slowly, his eyes full of lust as he tried to catch his breath. I rolled my hips against him, trying to get some friction from him as I moved. He moaned quietly, his eyes slipping closed as he unconsciously shoved against me. This was so damn erotic that I completely ignored the fact that Heero probably didn't care who he was straddling, as long as he got what he wanted out of it.

He captured my mouth again and I all but forced my tongue down his throat. Who fucking cares what he thought? I was getting what I wanted, and god-fucking-dammit, I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

His hands slowly traveled lower, until he began fumbling with the button on my bondage pants, his mouth never leaving mine. He growled into my mouth, nipping at my lips as he slid his tongue to suckle on my earlobe. I don't think I could have held in my groan, even if I tired. His mouth traveled to my neck, and he ran his tongue along my jaw line even as he got his hand down into my pants. I arched into his hand and mumbled incoherently, my face twisting to rub against Heero's head.

My mind chose the moment he grasped my length and began to stroke to come back in a rush. This wasn't right (loud moan), Heero didn't feel anything towards me, we were just friends (a strangled cry), but then why was he jerking me off like he was? Why was he enjoying it so damn much?

Before I could continue on that path of thought, I felt Heero stop his motions and pull my pants off, his hands running up my legs before looking up and directly into my eyes. If I wasn't so lust crazed I would have gasped. His eyes were glazed over, but under that… All I could see was desire, longing, and what shocked me the most was the fact that deep in that penetrating gaze… I saw love. He was worshipping me with his eyes and I was totally shocked by it. A small (and I mean VERY small) smile graced his lips before he lowered his head to my throbbing need and flicked his tongue out to taste me. My concentration shattered and as he ran his tongue over me, I threw back my head and gasped very loudly. I mean so loud that someone would have heard me.

And heard me someone did, because the next thing I knew, my bedroom door was slammed open and Heero was being pulled off of me by the back of his shirt. I scrambled to cover myself as I looked up at my foster parent (A very protective man name Leif) as he glared down at Heero, who looked shocked and unaware of what was going on. Leif reached down and grabbed Heero and all but dragged him out of the room. I winced as he slammed the door shut and he started yelling at Heero.

"GET OUT OF HERE! Next time I'll bring you up on RAPE charges!" Leif's voice echoed up from the front door as I hastily pulled my pants back on, stumbling towards the window. I watched as Heero was flung across the yard, his eyes wide and wild with fear as the door slammed. He stared for a long moment, before he looked up at my window and gave me a sad look. I can only imagine what I looked like mirroring his expression, as I mouthed, "See you tomorrow."

He nodded and forced a small smile before turning and walking down the street, only looking back once.

All thoughts of sex vanished.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter is NOT being posted on FF.net. At all. I have put up a place holder instead (it's the end of this chapter only) So MM.org, you guys got the whole damn thing! *cheers and sweatdrops* Even if it's only half and gets interrupted. *sweatdrops* Review, please!