Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Zero Six ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zero Six :

Rating: PG13

Anime: Gundamwing

Pairings: 1+2 3+4 13+OC 6+OC (5+13+oc/ or 1+2+5)

Type: Within plot WIP, YAOI, slightly AU-ish,

Authors notes: hello, it's me again! I know I shouldn't really be starting another fic, but a had a really good idea this time! I know the title is crap, but it WILL CHANGE!! If anyone has any ideas, please tell me!!! Thanks!!! Well, my main idea for this story was this-most authors, when they write a sixth pilot in, whether they mean to or not, me included, end up writing a Mary-Sue (why is it even called that anyway? Did a girl call Mary-sue invent it or something?) With a girl as the other pilot. Are there any guy fanfic authors out there? Oh well, I'll just shut it for now, please R&R, and if you have a better suggestion for a title, please tell me!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Prologue part one:

Colony L6, caught in the crossfire from Rebble, Oz and Alliance troops. Many were killed for refusing to choose sides. L6. A colony dedicated to martial arts, honour, justice, and , above all, pacifism.

Days after L5's self-detonation, what was left of L6 was set ablaze; those not already dead or dying from gunshot wounds of various injuries burned alive.

Only one part of the colony escaped the blaze, the Shisa-Leif-Kaji estate, the colonies three leading families; all members of those families shot by soldiers from various sides, or so they thought…

Prologue Part Two:

Space. The location of one of Oz's newest mobile-suit bases. Over four-hundred mobile suites floating beside the base, drifting through space, all now useless. Disabled. The bases database and all machinery, bar the life support system, were rendered completely and utterly useless. Zero casualties. Zero fatals. Zero deaths.

Floating among the corpse-like suits, one mobile suit stood out; only one was still functional.

It floated with its arms crossed, bow-staff strapped/ attacked to its back, and had ice-blue, crimson, gold and black paintwork. Its specialties, disabling enemy mobile suits, fire, ice, and elemental attacks. It was made of gundanium. The Ice-Phoenix Gundam. Unknown and unheard of, even by the five gundam pilots.

A fifteen year old boy, about five foot six in height with slightly tanned skin, a slightly muscular, Leith build, sun bleached blond hair and pale lilac-blue eyes sat calmly in the cockpit, arms folded, eyes closed. He wore tight lilac-blue leather low-slung trousers, violet-black lace-up boots and a sleeveless ice-blue tank top/ muscle shirt (think marik. Malik from YuGiOh) a blue, red and silver burning-phoenix and flame pendant hung around his neck. An array of violet, black, lilac, and ice blue throwing knives littered the floor of the cockpit, an extendable lilac gundanium bow-staff kept under the pilot seat.

A picture, taken no more than four months earlier, showing six individuals; two female, four male; one was the boy in the gundam, on his left side, one arm slung over his shoulders, was an amber-eyed boy with black and crimson hair, grinning at and hugging what appeared to be his twin-sister, who also had amber eyes, and crimson and black hair. Behind them, off to one side, was an older boy, about nineteen, who looked almost exactly like the blond-haired pilot. A young five-year-old girl was hugging him, held in his arms, giggling. She had blond hair and lilac-blue eyes too. The last individual in the picture stood on the pilot's right hand side. He looked to be about twenty-one years of age. He had forest green hair and deep ruby-red eyes. He stood behind the blond pilot, arms wrapped around the blonde's waist, eyes sparkling, both of them with beaming smiles. The blond pilot was proudly holding up his left hand, a sparkling white-gold engagement ring with a phoenix carved into it was on his wedding-ring finger. The picture was taped beside the control system.

The blond-haired, lilac-blue eyed boy sighed as he glanced at the picture, eyes flickering back to the now bleeping screen, new mission details flashing across the screen. Smiling slightly, he closed the message, and started up his gundam.

"Well, Kaji, it looks like we have another mission, ne?"

~'''#][;/.,/[`[

End of prologue

sos I haven't updated anything in ages, I kept putting it off! Don't worry, its nearly the summer, which means that I'll have more time to write!! Yay!!! Please, please, please review!!! Also, if you are reading any of my other stuff, tell me what you want me to update first, and I will! Whichever fic gets the most requests, gets updated first!! Thanks!!!