Gunslinger Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Genesis ❯ Genesis ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: I don’t own Gunslinger Girl and all characters featured from it. This is for entertainment purposes only, with no profit gained. No copyright infringement intended.

Title: Genesis
Author: Gladiel
Series: Gunslinger Girl
Genre: General
Rating: G
Word-count: 179
Summary: When you stand in the middle of emptiness, there is nothing. There was nothing to look forward to, nothing to look back to. She stood on a vast, empty ground void of memories, images, and thoughts. She had no substance. (drabble)

GENESIS
drabble


Whenyou stand in the middle of emptiness, there is nothing. There was nothing to look forward to, nothing to look back to. She stood on a vast, empty ground void of memories, images, and thoughts. She had no substance.

She became aware of motions and sounds around her and for the first time in two days, stirred. In a slow motion, her eyes opened, revealing a pair of auburn orbs. She knew nothing of the environment around her, nor did she know who she was, or what she was. Her body felt heavy but she found the strength to sit up, nonetheless.

She heard steps. She felt neither anxiety nor anticipation as she waited wordlessly for the person to enter. The door opened and a man entered, a stranger to her.

But then, she was also a stranger to herself.

The man placed a gun at the foot of the bed. She stared at him, trying to decipher the purpose of his presence—trying to decipher hers.

“My name is José.”

Then, there was something. It was substance.



End.