Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ It Could End in a Second ❯ Sadness, and Heart Breaking News ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2- Sadness, and Heart Breaking News
 
Hamtaro snuggled up in Laura's hand as she cried and sobbed.
 
“Hamtaro…I can't believe this is happening! We can't *hiccup* go!” Laura cried.
 
I hate seeing Laura this upset! Oh….what can we do? I will never see the ham hams again! Hamtaro thought, feeling tears creep to the corners of his eyes. They both jumped at the sound of the door bell.
 
“Come on, Hamtaro. Let's see who this is…..” Laura sighed, getting up from her chair. She carried Hamtaro in her hand. Once downstairs, she went to the door.
 
“Laura! Hey! What's wrong?!” Kana's friendly face soon appeared very worried as she stepped in. In kana's hand was Oxnard cage. “I brought Oxnard over to see Hamtaro.”
 
“Kana…I'm…..moving! To the united states!” Laura cried.
 
“What?! Oh Laura!” The two girls hugged and sobbed together.
 
“Wanna have one last sleep over?”
 
“Of course, let me call my parents” Kana said, walking over to the phone. She set down Oxnard's cage.
 
“Hamtaro? Are you going with Laura?” Oxnard asked sadly.
 
“Yeah...I have to. Oh Oxnard…I don't want to go!”
 
“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I HAVE TO GIVE HAMTARO AWAY?!” Laura's voice boomed from the kitchen.
 
 
 
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW, REVIEW AND ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL COME!