Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ My love is for you... ❯ Let's Have Some Fun ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: Let's Have Some Fun!

was an ordinary day. Same thing happens over and over in Bijou's life: Boss flirts with her, have adventures, and being ignored by Hamtaro. Bijou sighed. She was in her pink cage, and her owner, Maria, was heading for school. It was the last day of school since it's summer, and the fireflies will be out tonight. Bijou smiled in delight.
Hamtaro..." Bijou sighed and finally went back to sleep. She was so tired. Too tired. She had to cancel her trip to the clubhouse. Bijou sleeps and snooze until an heavenly dream came to her opened-mind. It was a dream, no ordinary dream, a dream that can change your life... forever. Bijou smiled and her heavenly dream begins...

and Bijou was sitting in a tree. They gaze into the stars, and sighs. Bijou scoots next to Hamtaro, gazing into his eyes. Her gaze seems to catch Hamtaro's attention and looked at Bijou with a questioning face. Bijou put her paws around his body, and gaze into his eyes once more. Hamtaro looked at her... and suddenly pushed her out of the branch. Luckly, Bijou held on of one of the twig, which it was terribly weak. Hamtaro looked at her with venom like eyes and blurt out words, "I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!", and before you knew it, Bijou felt her heart crumbled. Suddenly a white light that came out of nowhere shined trough the scene. Hamtaro smiled and gaze at the light. Suddenly, a hamster appears. She was all white, and has angel wings, golden ones. Hamtaro ran up to her, and hugged her. He gazed into the angel's eyes, and kissed her. "NNNOOO!!!!!!!" Bijou screamed in horror and the twig broke, causing her to fall. The only words she can silently and sadly said is: "Hamtaro.........".***
woke up and screamed. She cried after she screamed, and she calmed down. "That waz zee most horrible dream in moi intire life!" Bijou sqeaked between sobs. Then a sound alerted her. She looked around, and her face magicly lit up. Know why? Because of Hamtaro! He's in her cage! "HAMTARO!" Bijou squeeled as she ran up and hugged Hamtaro tight... really tight.
stop it!" Hamtaro pushed Bijou away from him. Bijou smiled; it must be one of Hamtaro's stupid jokes again. "Oh, Hamtaro? Do yew have time to come to my house at midnight? It will be zee most funnest time! Pwease?" Bijou asks sweetly, battling her eyelashes. Hamtaro sighs and rolled his eyes. "I might..." Hamtaro mummbled. Bijou gasps in delight and jumps happly. Bijou told Hamtaro she will be waiting in here. Hamtaro agreed and suggest to bring a friend along. Bijou struggles at this one; she wants to have time alone with Hamtaro. But she stupidly says yes since she dosen't want Hamtaro to very angry with poor Bijou or anything stupid like that.
cage)))
put on pink ribbons on and the pink flowerly headware (you know, the one Sandy placed on her head when Bijou entered the clubhouse for the first time). She gaze in her mirror and blushed. She thought about Hamtaro, when he saved her from a cat. Bijou just LOVES adventurous, brave and confident hamsters, like Hamtaro... yes.
remembered Hamtaro's words, "Bijou, why won't we go in the park, on a cherry blossom tree? There will be a full moon, alot of stars, and best of all, firflies!". Bijou sneakly went out of her cage and went outside.
the park, Bijou met up with Hamtaro. They greet and Hamtaro had something to say, "Hey Bijou, meet Angel, my friend!" Hamtaro greet. As soon as Hamtaro said the word, "Angel", a hamster apears. She is all white, like Bijou's fur, only shiny. She has pigtails, long and curly, down to her feet. She has golden clips clipped to her pigtails.
was jelouse of Angel's beuty. Angel's pure sky-blue eyes set on Hamtaro's, gazing. Bijou sit down, while Hamtaro and Angel sat together. That made Bijou fiurious. "Bastard..." Angel mummbled, loud enough to make Bijou hear it. Bijou was very furious now! She scoots next to Hamtaro and says to him lovley, "Oh, Hamtaro, oh!", as Bijou gazed into Hamtaro's eyes. That made Angel very angry. She sneakly swipes a stick and slowley to Bijou's back feet. She suddenly swoosh and made Bijou trip and fall.
Angel, you're so- hey! BIJOU!!!" Hamtaro cried as he struggles out of Bijou, because Bijou was wrapped around him. Angel smirks and says, "let me take that bug away, sweetie!". She tug on Bijou and made Bijou fly into the air. Luckly for her, she was on top of another branch, above Hamtaro and Angel. Bijou growled and screams, "I'M GONNA SEARCH SOME FOOD FOR US, OOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY??????!!!!!!". And Bijou hid.
Hamtaro and Angel gaze into each other's eyes. "Oh Hamtaro!" Angel says as she was wrapped around by Hamtaro. Bijou was spying on them and was shocked to see the two melting to each other. Bijou was turning red by anger and jelousy and growls. She LOVES Hamtaro, but it has been blocked by... devil Angel!!!!!!!!!!!


1 complete! ^^ Don't worry, I'll write some more, ok? ^.~ TO BE CONTINUED...