Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki Stew ❯ seventh stew ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is another on of my requested stews, enjoy.

"Damn that Boss, I can't believe him." Sparkle was furious, she couldn't believe that Boss had told her something like that. "We go out on a date, we enjoy the movie, the fun park, the meal, everything was on me. All to tell me that he only wants to be friends?! That good for nothing ham! He said that he loved me, he said that he wanted to be friendly with me..." tears began to well up in her eyes, "and what do I get? Rejected... he was just stringing me along." Finally, Sparkle burst into tears, the pain was just too much for her.

The next day, Sparkle was near a stream. Bound together by a rock, she was ready to end it all. She really had feelings for Boss, and they were horribly shot down. Those hams never really like me anyway. she thought. Well, except for that one who thinks he's a player, but even he didn't like me at all. Oh well, at least no one will miss me... Sparkled shed some final tears before she forced herself to stop crying. "Good bye cruel world, I won't miss you."

"Leaving somewhere?"

Sparkle turned to see Jingle with guitar in hand. "You weren't planning on leaving just yet, were you?" he asked.

"You could say that." Sparkle answered. "I'm going to kill myself and leave this world behind."

"Well, I guess you just want to throw everything away just like that, it's a shame..."

"Don't tell me what's a shame and what isn't, Jingle."

"Why not?"

"I said don't tell me, dammit!"

"...No wonder you wanna die, because no one likes you."

"Well, yeah, but-"

"The way you treat pepole that want to be your friends is a reason why. You've always been mean to the other hams as far as what they've told me. You always thought that they should like you because of your fame and fortune, but popularity and money don't buy friends.

"But since you obviously won't listen, perhaps you could give me a song before you go. That way, I have one more reason to miss you when you're gone."

Sparkle couldn't believe her ears, Jingle would miss her? Someone would actually miss her? Impossible. No one even liked her, why would someone miss someone whom they didn't like? "You would miss me?" Sparkle asked, shedding a tear.

"Of course."Jingle answered. "I remember when we sang together that one day... ah, those were good times."

This must be a joke. Sparkled thought. "What else?" she asked.

"Well, there was that time when we met at the fun park and you were so scared to go on that one ride alone. Then I tagged you along and you conquered your fear, that was good times."

"Go on."

"You don't remember any of that stuff, do you Sparkle?"

"No, but I do remember something."

"Tell me what you remember."

"Well, I remember how you came to save me from killing myself by telling me how much I meant to you. That was very sweet of you Jingle."

"I remember that day... And I also remember how you felt after we had it with each other on that same day."

"Good times, weren't they?"

"They sure were."

Jingle went over to free Sparkle from her binds and carried her off into the tall grass and into a nearby tree. He placed Sparkle on her back and began to rub her down, sending pulses throughout her body and a dampness in her groin. "Jingle, I'm so sorry." she cooed.

"It's okay, now roll over." said Jingle.

Instead, Sparkle flipped over, "How's this?"

"That'll do."

Jingle followed instincts and mounted Sparkle's face. Jingle placed half of his rod into her mouth, but eventually Sparkle engulfed all 5/6 of an inch of Jingle's hamhood. This lasted a few seconds, but Jingle spreyed Sparkle's throat, before taking his prick out of her mouth. He then flipped Sparkle back onto her back and broke the walls of her purity. His thrusts were firm and slow but soon sped up. "Oh, oh, oh, Jingle..." Sparkle moaned. "Ohhhh, Jingle."

"I know, you want more." said Jingle.

"Do you love me, Jingle?"

"OF course, just like you love me."

"Stay with me, Jingle."

"Sure, I won't hurt you, Sparkle."

"Ahhhhhh, f-f-f-faster..."

Jingle pounded into Sparkle's hamhood faster, bringin squeals of pleasure from both their bodies, egging each other further. For the first time in her life, Sparkle found a ham that loved her. She then began to ride Jingle and the two lovers pleased each other. Ah, good times... Jingle's thoughts trailed off as his lover labia sent him to cloud nine. He was falling and didn't care, it only made him want to please his mate more, and he sped up his process of screwing her. Sparkle finally felt whole, whether it was because her walls clamped down on Jingle's hard prick that filled her insides, or because she finally was loved, perhaps it was both? Their tempo quickened further, the fires of passion burning like mad with these two hams, it was perfect for them because they were one. Fire, I'm on fire inside... thought Sparkle.

"I'm so... close." groaned Jingle.

"Me... too..." groaned Sparkle.

Seconds later, Sparkle's insides were flooded with Jingles love. Sparkle quaked and shivered as she relinquished her fluids onto his cock, passing out on top of the poetic ham. Their sex was finally over... "You see, killing yourself will only take away the good things that can happen in life." Jingle said. "Now you know one of these, and you won't have to worry about a broken heart anymore."

Sparkle simply smiled as Jingle finished filling her up and he just lay there with Sparkle in his arms. The female ham was now happy that someone loved her.