Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki Stew ❯ eighth stew ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Something for the eaters: Okay Liger, it took a while for me to prepare this stew, but I finally got it down. Also, I'll only be taking requests for a while, so send 'em in and don't be shy. BTW, I still dun have none 'dem 'dere regards... but I guess you're all too busy enjoying yer fills for that, I'm glad you like my cooking. Finally, the super bowl's next week (go Pats, go Panthers), and I'll be out of commission for a while on the stew. Hopefully I'll stock up on ingredients while the kat goes away. Just so you know ahead of time. Remember, this stew's also on mediaminer. Why am I mentioning this for? Someone wanted to read Uki's Pleasures and Pain and that's where it resides. So for those of you who read Sharing My love for You and want to hit into its sequel, you'll find it there. Well, stew's on!

It was a nice night and two hamsters were enjoying the night.... well if you just had great sex and were still awake from it, wouldn't you enjoy it? Anyway, Kurica looked at the ceiling of her home, she then turned to her lover, Will and sighed. I still can't believe it, Kurica began to ponder. After such a long time, Will and I are happy with each other. We have a lovely daughter, who's out like a light now, and everything's great. But I still wonder why we ended up this way...

Kurica begans to remember how she met Will...

"Bah, some odd, bery odd things have been happening lately. Oh well, I've yet to meet the asshole I cant kick." Will, confident as ever, just got back from a small battle tourney. The prize was shitty, so he just left it there. "Man, I need to find some-"

Screaming is heard and Will goes on the prowl. The white ham eventually foun himself its problem, hungry hamsters in a gangbang with one not too pleased ham girl. "You like this, don't you slut..." one said.

"This is one tight cow, I'll say that." said another.

Almost time to ruin their parade. thought the girl being ravaged.

"Good, more ass to kick." Will said to himself with a smirk, then showed up behind the perps. "You know should have more respect for girls like that. Look at you guys, that's nasty."

"Fuck you." said one of the ravagers and charged Will.

SLASH! Cut in half was one raper and soon all, leaving the girl on her belly as she slowly rose to her feet. This ham, turquoise and white simply walked by our hero with her nose in the air. "Hey, you're forgetting something." he said to her.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Something along the lines of 'Thank you.' will do."

"I didn't want your help, I had everything under control."

"So being sexually assaulted is having everything under control, it didn't look that way?"

"Go wank some rocks!"

Off she went on her way, fixing her braids and not giving a damn. Ffft, women. Will thought. He smiled at his work and looked at the lopped heads who leered him, he then "waved" good-bye and walked off. A little later, our hero caught up with the "damsel" he "rescued" earlier. "You again, what do you want now?" she asked him.

"You didn't give me that 'thank you' that you owe me." he answered.

"I told you to wank rocks."

"You still owe me for saving your butt."

"Listen here chump.."

"The name's Will."

"Well 'Will', I didn't want your help and I don't need it. Now piss off."

"Not until you tell me your real name."

"......"

"I promise, tell me that and I'll leave."

"Kurica."

"Was that so hard now."

"You're leaving now."

"Fine, I'm going... but you owe me one." and before Kurica could reply, Will was gone.

The next night, Will sat on the rooftops, thinking about the most recent events. "What is with that girl anyway?" he asked himself. "Kurica was so rude, she didn't even say thank you when her ass got saved, talk about ungrateful..." He looked down and saw two males dragging Kurica's conked out carcass into an alleyway. "Good, let's go killin'..." He withdrew his trusty blade and off he went. Meanwhile downstairs.... SMACK, "Wake up you broad, it's time for you to fork over the cash." said one of the cloaked hams.

"You went back on the deal, which means you ain't gettin' shee-it." said Kurica.

"Well if we ain't gettin some cash, we gonna get some ass."

The two cloaked hams approached Kurica, then Will appear inbetween them. "Mind if I cut in?" his sarcasm was impeccable.

"This don't concern you, bub, so get lost." said the taller of the hams.

"And miss the party, why?"

"Look you 'white night', we can do this the easy way or the hard, which do you choose?"

"That's my question towards your presents: The finger, or.... the finger? Hmmm, I dunno which one to give to who."

^.^ Smartass. Both hams charged at Will, only to be sliced down the middle. Kurica, was now more pissed and deja vu. "Yo, turn around, Kurica. You owe me two favors." said Will.

"You're right." said Kurica. "Lesse, there's the finger and the finger, which favor do you want first? Hmmm, I can't decide." [^.^ damn this kills me.]

"Don't be cute, Kurica."

"Don't try to help then."

"I don't get you, how can you like being raped like that?"

"Stop yer tantrums. I told you before, I dun need, LET ALONE WANT your help!"

"Fine, the next time you get raped, I'm just gonna watch!"

*

I can't believe that Will, what is that hero trying to prove? Kurica was still some kind of mad. What's with him anyway? He is brave and an egotist... why have I been thinking about him for the last twenty-five minutes?

That Kurica is something else, but she's a real hottie. thought Will. Oh well, she obviously is stuck up, oh well.....

Later on, Kurica ran into trouble again. "Well baby, you'll make a nice add to my collection." said a sinister looking ham.

"Dream on, asshole." said Kurica with serpent sword in paw.

"Henchmen, capture her."

"Come on."

Kurica killed every henchmen, then the sinister ham approached with his Crazy Blade and attacked. The chain wrapped around her, making Kurica was disarmed and hung over a pole... She was once again helpless. Oh perfect. she thought.

Will saw this. I better go help her... Oh wait, she doesn't want it. he thought.

The sinister hams then held the chain around one arm and began to rape Kurica. His laughs were evil... This was too mcuh, but Will just watched, even though he hated every second of it. Kurica on the other hand, defenseless and being raped further, just was starting to lose it. I wish I hadn't said what I did before... thought Kurica. The sinister ham continued to pump into his newest edition, bringing tears to her eyes. She was starting to lose her will as he evilly laughed. Will grit his teeth, it was too much for him too see, but he watched anyway. "Just a little bit longer, you slut." the ham grunted.

Finally, he could take no more. This ends now!!! and Will sprung into action.

"Almost, so... close..."

SLASH!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Off with him guntas.

"That's the last soul you ravage." Will said.

"You'll pay for that with your life." said the sinister ham, the chain unravelling Kurica.

The blade was flung at Will, who dodged and cut the chain, then his attacker's head. He went over to Kurica and pulled the prick out of her, and helped her to her feet as the two walked away. "What took you so long?" Kurica cried.

"Well I-"

"Who cares, just thanks."

*

Later that night, the two ham bathed, Kurica began to explain everything. "You see Will, I don't really like men. Mainly because of my father, I never enjoyed being with him."

"That's sad." said Will.

"To him, I was more of a geisha than a daughter. I was raped, abused, and ravaged, and I took this for a long time. How would like it if you were practically fed cum for every meal of your life?"

"I see."

"You're different though, you're sweet."

"Thanks... and despite the tough exterior, you're a hottie."

"Thanks."

After they were dry, the two went to bed. "Will, have sex with me." Kurica pretty much plead.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Will.

"Of course, even though I'm no virgin... I can still willingly give you my frame."

"Okay, just relax..."

Kurica lay on her back and Will began to simply "snack" on her. It was quick, but more for the purpose of exciting Kurica than himself. Afterwards, Will threw himself into Kurica and she wrapped her limbs around him. His pumping startedc slowly, but sped up afterwhile. "Oh, Will......" Kurica moaned.

"Man, where'd the vicegrips come from?" Will asked.

"I just want more of you in me."

"No prob."

Now Kurica was taking all one and one eighth inches of Will's rod into her, making her quief with each thrust. "Uki, uki, uki, uki..." Kurica moaned under her breath, even into her thoughts. Will's so good to me... even when he's this gentle. So this is the definition of love..... After three minutes, both hams made their "soup" and passed out to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurica turned back to Will. After that, we've been together since, thank-q Will... for loving me.