Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Who's that girl? ❯ The Beginning. ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 1
The Beginning

A nice evening at the club house as the Ham-Hams played games and hung out. They were all having fun, except one hamster, Zeena alone in the corner. Sliver long hair, purple glistening eyes, a silver patch on her right eye, a patch on her left ear, and wear a purple and black dress was sitting all alone watching her friends play. Poor little Zeena only had one friend, Resureyu a girl-gothic hamster who had long brown-maroon hair, piercing indigo blue eyes, a black dress, eye make-up, and a black ribbon on her head. Also, she had her foster parents, Hamtaro and Bijou.

Zeena – The main character, the foster daughter of Hamtaro and Bijou. Resureyu’s singing partner also her best friend. She later gets a crush on Stan and they become great friends and afterward, become a couple. Her real name is “Princess Purple Eyes” she is preferred by the named “Zeena.”

Resureyu: Zeena’s bestfriend and guardian. A Goth-girl with attitude, Yet a murderer in secret. She gives into her true-dark self a lot. Enemies with Glitter and Sparkle she owns the famous Ham-Ham band “The Rocker Hams”. She is the lead singer and plays electric guitar and piano. She has an older brother, Kenji that she rarely sees.

Watching the others play, Zeena attends to go outside to watch Boss and Stan play kick-ball.

She sat by herself in a shady patch on shade and watched the two ham-boys play their game.

“Don’t kick it too hard!” Said Boss running after the ball.

“Whoa! Sorry there, Boss-man!” Shouted Stan as he glanced over and noticed the female, Zeena under the tree watching.

His eyes glistened in love-not flirty love, The love he’s never felt before in his life. Stan felt like his heart had grown huge and was about to burst. He winked at her and walked over to her.

“Uh, Hey Zeena...” He greeted in a cool voice.

The female looked up into his chocolate-brown eyes with her glittery purple eyes.

“Hamha!” She replied. She didn’t know he loved her right away.

“You wanna hang out or somethin’?”

“Sure, I’d love too!”

“Later tonight?”

“You got it!”

~I'd give anything to give me to youCan you forget the world that you thought you knew?If you want me,Come and find me!Nothing's stopping you so please release me!I'll believeAll your liesJust pretend you love me!Make believe Close your eyesI'll be anything for you~



Stan winked at her and walked back to Boss who was waiting in the field. Zeena stood up and dusted herself off.

“What just happened?” She sweat-dropped and sat back down.


~Nothing left to make me feel anymoreThere's only you and everyday I need moreIf you want meCome and find meI'll do anything you say just tell me!I'll believeAll your liesJust pretend you love me!Make believe Close your eyesI'll be anything for you
I'll believeAll your liesJust pretend you love meMake believe Close your eyesI'll be anything for you ~

Night fell, a peaceful and somber night, Zeena dressed in her purple and silver kimono, Her hair up in a messy bun with chop sticks, and her eyes looked as beautiful as ever. She waited by Boss’ bedroom door for Stan.

The male tiger striped hamster, Stan was dressed in a tuxedo and he greeted her with kissing her paw. She blushed. He led her to a cool and patchy area of the park.

~ Anything for youI'll become your earth and skyForever never dieI'll be everything you needI'll believeAll your liesJust pretend you love me!Make believe Close your eyesI'll be anything for you~


They sat together and gazed at each other’s eyes Stan’s paw accidentally touched hers. Could this be a sign that we love each other?

To Be Continued…

Next chapter “The Truth Reveals”

A/N the song “Anything For You” by Evanescence was shown is this chapter.

Converting /tmp/phpM5c0R2 to /dev/stdout