Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ WWII ❯ The Coming ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sup? Hope the whole amazing 14 of the people who actually bothered to read this like this next chapter. The next couple chapters may seem a bit choppy and short, but they're leading up to something terribly important, so bear with me. To make up for it I'm going to update as fast as I can. R&R!
______________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
After many city blocks of travel,the Hams finally arrived at the airport. As they entered the revolving doors, they saw before them a sprawling field of signs, luggage, shops, chairs, and humans. They fought their way through the tangle web and finally reached their gate.

Snoozer sleepily bid his fond farewells to the group as he left them at their gate to head for his own.They sadly watched him leave.This was only one of the numerous heartaches they were going to experience on this trip.

" Ham Ride 2B preparing for lift-off in 5 minutes," a cheerful tone voiced over the PA.

All emotionly offered good-byes and helpful advice to Cappy and Penelope, but none were as emotional as Pashmina's.

Bending down to Penelope's height,Pashmina placed both her hands on the little Ham's shoulders." Stay brave for me, O.K.? I'll always *sniff* love you," wiping away tears, Pashmina picked up her luggage and motioned for the others to follow suit. They boarded the plane.

As the plane took off, Penelope waved a final good-bye to her good friends through the window.
_______________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Like I said, really short, and the next chapter's not much better. They will get longer though, once they cross the Atlantic. R&R! Ouvair!


Converting /tmp/phpBjWFM4 to /dev/stdout