Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Morning Showers ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
MORNING SHOWERS
A Hana Kimi Challenge fanfic

Written by Miyu, Vampire Princess


CHALLENGE: (wk 91/92) Ah! Now I get it. Take away the obliviousness that blinds our heroes from figuring out their feelings for each other.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: You can thank volume 22 for taking care of the challenge and feeding the naughty lemon fires. So yeah... WARNING for LEMON content. Possible spoilers for those who haven't read volume 22 yet. A Standard Disclaimer follows the story.




'I don't believe this.'

For the third morning in a row, Sano Izumi crawled into the shower earlier than normal. Despite the fact that a huge weight had finally been lifted from his shoulders, he'd been sleeping as if it had doubled.

'What a predicament.'

In a way, it had.

His roommate for nearly two years had a secret. A BIG secret. And now that secret was out.

Mizuki Ashiya was a girl.

Sano had known from the beginning but didn't say anything for fear of losing her. She never said anything for fear of him hating her. It was a mess.

Now, the R.A.'s knew her secret. Thankfully, they agreed not to report her to the school administration. Still, if they weren't careful, the whole school could learn her secret. It wouldn't be pretty.

But that wasn't why Sano couldn't sleep at night.

'I still have the "gift" from Nanba.... I could -- GACK! What am I thinking?!'

He was in love with his roommate. And she returned those feelings. As much as he told himself he could let her go, it was far from true. He wanted her with him. Always.

In all ways.

'Colder, water needs to be...colder....'

And it didn't help that they'd be separated by the end of the week. Third year status meant having individual rooms. More privacy.

But he didn't want to let go.

At least, not until he could show her how much he loved her.

It was best to wait. Why rush things, he kept asking himself. Having a room to himself meant she could come over any time she wanted. He could visit her anytime as well. It was a chance to cool off before he did something foolish.

His libido saw it differently, however. She's leaving! When will you see her again? How will you manage to spend time with her? Any argument he could postulate was quickly countered. Just do it, a little voice in his head urged. You'll sleep better and feel great!

But...what about Mizuki? What about her feelings?

Sano sighed, resting his forehead on the cold shower tile in front of him. Umeda assured him his feelings were normal. His urges, too. He even offered several more "gifts" like the one Nanba had presented to him just before graduation.

Much to his shame, he accepted.

He just needed a release. One release and he'd be fine for the next few days until things could work out. But it wasn't right to jump his roommate just because they were in love.

Was it?

Trying to turn his attentions to other matters, Sano grabbed his washcloth and reached for his soap. Surprisingly, his hand came up empty. He looked and realized with a sigh there was nothing there.
After checking several other locations, he still found nothing.

"Not again...."

He was, once again, out of soap.

With little thought, he reached for Mizuki's shower gel. He didn't even care what it smelled like this time. If it was good enough for his roommate, he'd deal with the consequences.

"Hey Sano?"

He paused, then tried to cover himself with a tiny washcloth. What was Mizuki doing in the bathroom? Sleepwalking? No, she clearly said his name.

"Yeah?"

"I saw you ran out of soap and...well, I picked up a bar when I went shopping for snacks yesterday." Her voice seemed nervous. "I heard the shower and remembered it was in my desk."

He looked at the shower curtain, eyeballing her silhouette. She wasn't wearing her vest and her nightshirt was tight enough to give an outline of her breasts. He swallowed hard, willing himself to remain calm. Closing his eyes, he reached outside the shower.

"Thanks," Sano replied. "I can use it."

He waited for a moment, expecting to feel the soap in his hand. And he
did. But Mizuki's fingers brushed his and he couldn't help himself.
Quickly, he grasped her hand and pulled her into the shower. He barely had enough time to take in her surprised look before claiming her lips with his.

The kiss was everything he'd once imagined. Passionate yet sincere. Hungry but not desparate. He pulled her tight into his embrace, her arms slipping around his wet torso. It felt so good to hold her. To be held in return.

This should have been enough, he thought briefly. He needed to push her away. To apologize and bow his head in shame. And apologize even more.

But even as he pulled away, he couldn't do it. He wanted to touch her so badly. To be touched in return. And the look in her eyes, although confused, conveyed love. Her fingers, though tentative as they stroked his wet hair, conveyed trust. His eyes trailed from hers, focusing on her lips then lowering further.

"Mizuki...."

Soaking wet, her shirt revealed more than her silhouette. Dark nipples poked at the material. Small breasts heaved, stretching the shirt more. They looked so inviting, and he was certain they'd look so good to the naked eye, water dripping off their taut tips.

"Sano...."

He kissed her again, wanting to suppress the hungry urge inside of him.
But it was her hands that began to wander. Her fingers that burned his skin and teased his senses. His simply answered in kind.

"No sex in the dorm, okay?"

Nanba had said that the day Mizuki's secret was discovered. He had allowed them to stay together, allowed Mizuki to stay. Sano should have stopped the moment his voice echoed in his mind. But he wasn't sure he could stop if the R.A. had actually walked in on them -- as he hoped he would so many times before.

'No we're both perverts,' Sano thought.

He groaned as Mizuki's hands continue to explore his naked torso. She paused only long enough to help Sano pull her nightshirt over her head. Then her hands went back to exploring. Sano's did the same, fingertips brushing lightly over the smooth skin of her back.

His eyes drank in the sight of her nearly naked form, his arms pulling her further into the shower. She appeared to argue, opening her mouth as she was practically tossed under the falling water, but Sano stopped any comment with another kiss.

He just couldn't get enough!

With no further complaint from his partner, Sano's hand found one of her breasts and cupped it gently. The skin was soft, and the feeling of just holding it was intense. It became more intense as he moved his thumb over the tightening nipple. She made a strangled noise, pulling away from the kiss. He waited for her to push him away. But she didn't. Then he did it again, causing her to moan as her head dropped back. Sano's lips moved over her exposed neck, finding one spot that practically made her purr. He stayed in that spot until he was urged to move on.

Mizuki's hands guided his face to her breast. He had to lean down, pulling away from her slightly. The tip of his tongue licked the tip before his mouth pulled the nubbin into its warmth. She practically squealed, and Sano covered her mouth quickly with one hand to stifle the noise. It wouldn't do for their neighbors to come running, let alone an R.A.

"Shhhh," he said gently, switching from one breast to the other.

He loved the feel of her fingers in his hair, massaging his shoulders, and scoring his shoulder blades. Did she know she was driving him as crazy as he was driving her?

"Sano...please...."

"Please what?"

Her head tossed from side to side as he continued to toy with her nipples. "Touch me. Please...."

"I am touching you," he stated.

"Not...there," she replied. "Lower."

"You mean...here?" His finger traced a line from her breast to her naval.

"No." Her voice was strained. "Lower."

He traced a bead of water as it flowed from her naval down her tummy.
"Here?"

She shook her head, unable to voice her need.

Sano rested his forehead against her, forcing her to look at him. They stared at each other as he silently ran his finger lower, into the soaked cotton of her underwear. Carefully he peeled the material from her body, forcing it downward until it hit the shower floor with a SLAP!

"Please..." She managed to beg, her legs parting slightly to his touch.

"Do you want me to touch you...here?"

Mizuki closed her eyes, hissing. "Yesssss...."

His hand cupped her warm center, one finger gently probing inside. She felt amazing, her heat reaching out to draw him closer. He pushed a second finger inside of her, still closely watching her facial reaction. Not only did she feel amazing, but in the throws of passion, she looked amazing, too. He continued to assault her center, his free hand grasping her and guiding it to his erection.

That was close to a mistake. The moment her fingers wrapped around him he felt the urge to come. And once she picked up a slow pumping motion, he felt his insides melting away. He gasped, throwing his head back into the pounding water. He had to stop her. It couldn't end so soon. Not like that.

"Sano!"

And before he knew it, she was pinned against the wall, panting and squirming in his grasp. They were eye level now, his knee helping to keep her steady as his body pressed against hers. Since they were both wet, it was a bit tricky, but the close proximity hid nothing from either one. They both wanted this. Wanted one thing.

"Don't forget," Nanba had said when he gave him his "gift".
"Rule #1 of men's etiquette."

'Crap!'

The "gifts" were in his desk, not in the bathroom, and for a moment he had second thoughts. He should have thought this through.

But it didn't seem to matter to Mizuki. Her body shifted, finding its place above him. She bit her bottom lip, moaning as they made intimate contact. Her fingers clutched at his shoulders, scratching lightly as she started to sink onto his erection.

Sano closed his eyes, groaning from the sudden motion. He prayed that the gods would be kind to them both. With both hands on her hips, he pushed upward, tearing through her virginity and sinking deeper inside of her.

She stifled her grunt of pain against his shoulder, teeth gently sinking into to his skin in retaliation.Her fingernails clawed at his back as tears mixed with the shower water. Her groans turned softer after a few moments, her body pushing against his as he began to move inside her.

"Sano...."

Hearing his name was all the encouragement he needed. His body began pumping harder. He groaned as his body pressed into Mizuki's. His hands were flat against the wall for support, his own body close enough now to support Mizuki as they bucked against each other. Progressively he moved faster, allowing the little noises she made to egg him on.

"Sano... Mmmm... AH!"

Mizuki's body shuddered above and he knew the end was near. And when she bit him in the shoulder again, it came. With a loud grunt, he felt his body release into hers. With it went several weeks worth of tension.

"Yes...." Relief at last.

His knees suddenly felt weak, and it took all he had to stay standing. But his worries of dropping Mizuki melted away as her limbs hugged him tightly. He kissed her neck, her cheek then moved to kiss her lips. She only smiled, kissing him back.

When he pulled away, she spoke his name again.

"Sano?"

He blinked. Her voice sounded far away. But she was right in front of him. Then he heard her ask,

"Are you all right?"

Something wasn't right....

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Hey, Sano! You okay?"

He wasn't sure what surprised him the most: Hearing Mizuki's voice on the other side of the bathroom door, the water splashing him that he suddenly realized was extremely cold, or the fact that he'd been "caught" masturbating in the shower.

"AH! Wha--?" Sano immediately turned off the water. "I'm fine. I'm
fine."

"I'm off to breakfast." A pause. "See you in class?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then."

Sano listened for the door before turning off the water and stepping from the shower. Hell, what had he been thinking? Never had a dream felt so real. Thankfully, the surprise was enough to clear his thoughts before he surely embarrassed himself.

With the towel around his neck, he stepped back into the main room and donned his school uniform. Another day, he thought sullenly. And now was a bad time to remember there was a quiz in history he failed to study for.

His left shoulder throbbed as he put on his jacket. His hand instinctively reached for the ache, massaging the area lightly until the slight pain disappeared. Had he pulled a muscle? No, the ache wasn't in the right place. Then he recalled a moment in his dream.

A decision was made then and there.

He smiled, gathering his texts and notes into his bag. Screw the history quiz. He could feign illness well enough and still make it to practice in the afternoon. His smile grew, a plan forming in his mind. He reached into the bottom drawer of his desk and grabbed a "gift". Turning from his desk, he headed for the door.

"Good luck," Nanba's voice rang in his head.

"Thanks," Sano muttered as he closed the door.


~OWARI~

DISLAIMER: I do not own Sano, Mizuki or Hana-Kimi. That distinct honor goes to Hisaya Nakajo. I'm only borrowing the aforementioned characters to satisfy a much needed fix. No money is being made so please do not sue. You wouldn't get much. Honest.