Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Oh, To Hell With It ❯ Finally ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Hana-kimi does not belong to me. I simply worship it.


'She fell asleep in my bed again...’
Sano thought, shifting slightly to look at the woman. Mizuki Ashiya was wearing boxers and a men's cotton shirt, her hair cut short and choppy. 'If it weren't for that time I held her, I wouldn't have known she was a girl,' Sano mused.

Mizuki sighed and rolled over so her back was facing her friend.

'Damn,' Sano thought, lifting the blanket a little and glancing almost casually at her backside, 'she can't keep doing this. Guys have hormones!' He let out a heavy sigh. 'Well.. maybe if I hold her a little, it will let off some steam,' he thought, not really believing it. He shifted closer to Mizuki, his front side in contact with her back. He placed an arm around her waist, his other lounging over his head. 'This is actually very... comfortable,' he thought with a smile.

He fell asleep a few minutes later.

*** @-------->------- ***

"Hey, Sano, Mizuki! Did your alarm not go off again?" Nakatsu yelled from the hallway. He tapped his foot impatiently. His friends were over ten minutes late for breakfast, and personally, he didn't really feel like waiting for them. 'But I have to..." he thought with a grimace, 'if only to see Mizuki...' He turned the door handle to check if it was locked. Nope. He opened the door slowly, in case they were still sleeping.

"Mizuki?" he questioned, seeing no one on the top bunk. He shrugged, thinking he must be using the restroom. He walked over to the bottom bunk where Sano normally slept. "Yo, Sano, rise and shi- Eek!" he yelped as he pulled back the curtain.

Behind the curtain lay his two MALE friends- spooning! "H-hey... Sano... Mizuki..."

Mizuki slowly, hesitantly opened an eye. "Nakatsu...?" she said sleepily. She smiled. "Good morning, Nakatsu."

"Um... morning, Mizuki," Nakatsu replied. He wasn't exactly sure how to bring up the topic of his current sleeping arrangement.

"Hey, wait a second..." Mizuki frowned, "why am I so low to the ground..." suddenly her eyes widened, and as if in a horror movie, she slowly turned to see Sano lying there, one eye opened.

"Eek!" she yelped, practically jumping out of the bed. "Oh, no!" she cried, slapping a hand over her face, "I did it again, didn't I?"

Nakatsu looked confused, "Did what again?"

Sano shrugged as he got out of his bed, "When Mizuki has nightmares, he unconsciously slips into my bed," he explained.

Nakatsu nodded, not really believing the story.

Mizuki was blushing. "I am so sorry, Sano."

Sano shrugged, "Whatever, I don't mind."

'Of course you don't...' Nakatsu thought sullenly, 'who would mind Mizuki in their bed?' His eyes widened at the thought, and they began to tear. 'No, no, no! I am NOT gay!'

Sano glanced casually at his clock. "We're late for breakfast, Mizuki."

Mizuki looked to confirm, and nodded. She turned to Nakatsu and smiled, "Is that why you came in? So we wouldn't miss breakfast?" her smile doubled, "that was really nice of you, Nakatsu, thanks!"

Nakatsu blushed crimson. "Well.. yeah... uh... no problem."

"Yeah. Thanks, Nakatsu," Sano mumbled as he headed toward the bathroom.

Mizuki watched him go and grumbled, "Takes longer in the bathroom than me..."

Nakatsu mentally slapped himself, bringing him out of his stupor. "Yeah, Sano primps like a girl."

Mizuki laughed, "I think he primps more than a girl." She was, of course, using herself as an example, but she couldn't tell Nakatsu that. She turned to the boy in question and smiled, "Why don't you go on ahead? I'll wait for the slow-poke."

Nakatsu hesitated. "Are you sure? I don't mind getting cold food."

"Thanks, but go ahead. I still have to use the bathroom after Sano, so we might be awhile," Mizuki replied, her smile doubling.

"OK," he said, "I'll save a spot for you two."

"Thanks!" Mizuki yelled after him as he closed the door.

'That was close,' Mizuki thought, going to change into her clothing. 'I can't have Nakatsu in here while I'm changing. He'd see everything!' Mizuki slid her boxers off, revealing 'Hello Kitty' panties, and threw the cotton shirt onto her bed. She was about to tackle the vest that held her breasts in, when she heard a crash from the bathroom.

"Sano?" she heard no reply. "Sano? Sano!" she panicked, running straight into the bathroom. 'He could be hurt! He could have cut himself shaving and lost too much blood, or he could have hit his head in the shower, or he could have fallen, or he could have...' Mizuki felt as though her heart had stopped as she stood just inside the doorway of the bathroom, with a perfect view of Sano in a towel flat on his ass in front of her.

"Mizuki," Sano stated calmly, not attempting to pick himself up.

"A-are you OK, Sano?" she asked him, her cheeks flushed from the heat of the shower and from her embarrassment both.

"I'm fine. I just slipped."

"O-OK. I'll go now..." Mizuki turned to leave, when she suddenly felt a strong hand on her shoulder.

"Mizuki... wait..." Sano's mouth was right next to Mizuki's ear, and she shivered as his breath blew against her.

She turned around, not knowing what to expect from her roommate.

"Mizuki, I-" he took his hand from her shoulder and ran it through his hair. "I..." he gave an exasperated sigh. "Oh, to hell with this..." and the next second their lips were pressed together.

Mizuki pushed back. "Sano, I... I mean... you- you're gay?"

Sano gave her a condescending smile. "I'm about as gay as you are manly," he breathed. He placed his hands on her hips, and they slowly traveled downwards to rest upon her outer thighs. "Panties? Not a lot of guys where panties, Mizuki."

Mizuki took in a breath to protest, but suddenly found her lips pressed against Sano's once more. This time, she responded.

Sano carefully licked around Mizuki's lips, begging for entrance, and she quickly acquiesced. Sano moaned against her mouth and brought her flush against him, his hands roaming everywhere they could.

Mizuki's hands searched Sano's chest, brushing against his flat abs and already hardened nipples.

Sano's mouth moved from Mizuki's mouth to her neck, lightly kissing her until he reached her collarbone. He took her skin into his mouth and gently sucked, earning a moan from Mizuki. She ran her hands through Sano's hair, and grasped him tightly when he suddenly bit lightly into her neck.

Sano's hands moved upward to try and remove the vest holding in Mizuki's cleavage, but he found the thing more troublesome than he had originally thought. "A little... a little help here..." he muttered, still trying to undo the straps.

Mizuki pushed away from Sano and quickly undid the straps holding in her breasts, then once more attached her lips to her roommate's.

Mizuki moaned at the feeling of her breasts pressed against Sano's moist chest, and she shuddered.

Sano was running his hands slowly up and down Mizuki's sides, stopping just short of her breasts. He placed butterfly kisses everywhere he could. Her nose, cheeks, forehead, chin, neck, and finally went back to her lips. Mizuki unconsciously bucked against Sano, attempting to find some desperately needed friction.

Sano's hand began to travel down Mizuki's stomach, until he stopped at her soaked panties. He placed his hand inside of them and cupped her groin, then slowly worked a finger within her.

Mizuki bucked against him again, bringing her cheek against his shoulder. "Sano.." she murmured.

Sano began working the finger in and out of her, then added another finger. He pumped them in and out, in and out, until he felt Mizuki's muscles begin to clench. He slipped his fingers out of her, and Mizuki emitted a growl of protest. Sano smiled and wiped his fingers clean on his towel.

He placed his lips next to her ear and in a whisper filled with desire asked, "Here, or the bed?"

Mizuki looked up at him, love radiating from her face. "The bed," she said with desire to match his own.

Sano threw his towel off, finally giving Mizuki a clear view of him.

She gasped. He was long and big and perfect. She giggled as Sano picked her up and carried her bridal style into the main room. Once inside, he practically tossed her up onto her own bed.

He placed his foot on the ladder and looked up at her, "Now," he said, "let's get those damn panties off of you."

Mizuki was happy to oblige. She threw the offending garment right into a dirty clothes hamper, and sighed contentedly as Sano lay beside her, cupping a breast and kissing her passionately.

Mizuki's happy sigh, however, soon turned into a moan as Sano flicked a thumb over her nipple. He soon replaced his finger with his mouth, and sucked until Mizuki was bucking.

"Stop. Teasing. Me," Mizuki stated, her voice filled with desire and a need to be complete.

Sano smiled a very male-smile, and slowly, ever-so-slowly, slid on top of his roommate. "As you wish," he replied huskily.

With a slowness that would surely drive her insane, Sano slid inside of Mizuki, easing his way into her tight depths.

"Sano," Mizuki moaned.

Sano slid his way in until he felt her barrier. He smiled, 'She's a virgin. She's giving her virginity to me.'

"This is going to hurt," he whispered into her ear, and he quickly plunged into her, a cry of pain immediately following. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Mizuki nodded, a smile playing at her lips. "It wasn't so bad," she whispered.

Sano lay against her, allowing her to adjust to his size. "When you think you're ready for me to start moving, let me know. There's no hurry."

Mizuki nodded and shifted slightly, bringing her arms over her head.

The small movement caused Sano to moan, which brought Mizuki's attention back to something she had heard her friends back in America talking about. Something about men's orgasms being easier and quicker, and how their first time they have virtually no control, so the female never orgasms, too. "Sano," Mizuki said quietly, "have you ever done this before?"

Sano smiled gently and kissed her nose, "No, you're my first."

Mizuki smiled. "I'm ready now." As Sano began to move within her, she thought, 'As long as I'm Sano's first, I don't care if I orgasm or not.'

Soon, however, Mizuki was incapable of coherent thoughts when Sano began pushing into her harder and faster. She was panting heavily and pushing back. She wrapped her legs around him, trying for more depth.

"Mizuki..." Sano shuddered, and Mizuki knew he was close.

"So close, Sano... hold on a little longer..." Mizuki panted, pushing up against him in time with his thrusts.

Sano's hand traveled downward, and he carefully flicked a finger against her nodule. That was all it took.

Mizuki came, Sano's name a whisper on her lips.

He followed a moment afterward, collapsing against his roommate.

They lay for a moment like they were, too happy and too exhausted to move. When Sano's weight began to be too much for her, however, Mizuki carefully nudged him and asked him to roll over.

"Sano?" Mizuki said carefully.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"This isn't a... well... a one time thing, is it?" she asked, her voice quavering.

Sano moved so he was facing his best friend and placed a hand against her cheek. "I want you to always be by my side, Mizuki. If you never leave me, I promise I'll do the same for you."

Mizuki's smile was brilliant and she too Sano's hand within her own. "I promise," she whispered, a tear sliding down her cheek.

Sano wiped the tear away and brought it to his lips. "I love you, Mizuki. Now, roll over and let's get some sleep."

Mizuki did as she was told as Sano slid a blanket over them, then placed his body so he was spooning his newfound girlfriend.

"I love you, too," Mizuki yawned as she drifted to sleep.

Sano placed a kiss against her shoulder as he, too, fell into a comfortable sleep.

*** @-------->--------- ***

"Yo, Sano, Mizuki! You guys missed breakfast! What happened to you-?" Nakatsu stopped short, his eyes immediately going to the couple on the top bunk. "Oh, man. OK, now I know something is seriously wrong in the world!" he strode up to the bed and climbed the ladder.

"Sano, what the hell is going on?" he asked.

Sano turned over, his eyes still filled with sleep. "Oh. We missed breakfast, didn't we?"

Nakatsu nodded. "What's going on?" he asked again.

By this time Mizuki had awoken. "Oh, hi, Nakatsu," she smiled and began to sit up, not realizing her state of undress. As the sheet began to slip from her chest, Nakatsu's eyes bugged out of his head.

"Whoops," Mizuki giggled, covering herself up once more.

Nakatsu's expression went blank, and he slowly and deliberately climbed down the ladder, muttering something about, "didn't see a thing." He walked out into the hallway and closed the door behind him. Once the door was safely shut, his mouth split into a huge grin.

"I'M NOT GAY!"


Hope you all enjoyed that. I haven’t been able to find any Hana-Kimi fics where Sano and Mizuki actually get together. A couple are hinting at it, but haven’t actually gotten there. Eek! That was my first lemon! Please, review, I’d really appreciate it.