Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Star Wars - Series Fan Fiction ❯ United in Battle ❯ Return to Earth ( Epilogue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's Notes: I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters. If I did, I would have Remus tied up to my bed and Sirius cooking in the kitchen while James plays with my daughter. Peter would be running from my cat. I don't own any of the Inu-Yasha characters. If I did, Sesshomaru would be joining Remus in my bed. Inu-Yasha would be with James playing with my daughter and Kagome and Sango would be helping Lily beat the tar out of Miroku. I don't own any of the Star Wars Characters. If I did then Qui-Gon would still be alive, Obi-Wan would not have had to train Anakin, and Anakin would not have gone to the Dark Side. Enjoy!
If you're reading this I'll tell you like I tell everyone else. This story is of my design, and me drinking one too many wine coolers, and the question “What would happen if…?”. If you don't like whom I've hooked up or how I spell some of the names, don't review about it. I don't follow the stuff that others write. I like to stick to the books. If I find that they are spelled a different way then I will go ahead and change it. But until that day arrives, take your purist thinking, wad it in a tight little ball, and stuff where the sun don't shine. If you don't like my tales then you don't have to read it. Also when I finally get more than one chapter up, please don't just read the first chapter and then tell me that it sucks. How the bloody hell would you know anyhow? Are you J.K. Rowling, Rumiko Takahaski, or George Lucas? I didn't think so. If you are the above people, my apologies for using your ideas and thank you for not suing me.
Epilogue
 
Tori stood in the gardens that were hidden in one of the towers of the Jedi Temple. Saesee Tiin would be returning them to their homes in the morning. Tori leaned back against the tree she had decided to settle against. Sesshomaru and the others will be headed into battle with Naraku. Lily and the Marauders have the problems in their world. I'm the only one that really knows that she's not going home, per say. I'm going to be with my mate no matter what. Tori's fingers trailed over the flowers that were growing around the base of the tree.
“Thinking I see.” Yoda hobbled across the gardens toward Tori.
“Yeah. Am I doing the right thing Master Yoda? You know, returning with Sesshomaru?” Tori knew that the ancient Jedi would tell her the truth.
“Love him you do?” Yoda watched Tori nod once. “Follow your heart and fate will decide.”
“I already told Chief Raider that I'm going to stay with my mate. He wasn't too happy with my decision.” Tori ran a hand through her hair. “Then there's all the info that I asked Penn to get for me.”
“You could get the information and still return with Sesshomaru.” Sango made her way through the gardens.
“That's true but I don't want …” Tori heard Lily making her way through the gardens as well. “Never mind.”
Sango nodded and watched Yoda move away from them. It's got to be something that has to do with Lily and the guys. She must have gotten someone from her time to find out about what's been happening in their time. Sango dropped onto the grass as Lily approached the small group.
“So are we lamenting about the return to Earth?” Lily dropped onto the grass next to Sango. “I know I am.”
“You have a wedding to plan, Lily. I…” Tori looked across the garden paths and saw Saesee Tiin making his way toward them. “Master Tiin, what do we owe this honor?”
“I only wished to tell you ladies that we leave in the morning for your world.” Saesee Tiin bowed to the three young women before turning and going back the way he had come.
Tori jumped to her feet and followed after him. “Master Tiin?”
Saesee Tiin stopped and looked down at the panting woman. “Yes, Lady Tori.”
“I know I'm going to go with Sesshomaru but I was wondering if we could stop in my time. A friend of mine looked up some information for me and I get and read through it.” She worried her bottom lip waiting for him to tell her no.
“Of course. We will stop in 2000 first and then we will return Lady Lily and the `Marauders' back to their time. Feudal Japan will be our final stop.”
“Thank you.” Tori stopped worrying her lip.
Saesee Tiin held out an arm. “Allow me to escort you to your quarters.”
“I would be honored.” Tori accepted his arm and they made their way down the corridors.
 
-----
 
Sesshomaru knew that Tori was upset about returning to her time. She was remaining in their quarters until they landed. Saesee Tiin had told them that they would have an hour in each time to meet with friends and gather belongings before they must move to the next time. To tell the truth, he was also a bit nervous to meet the man that Tori's father had named as her guardian until her twenty-first birthday. Chief Raider had already said that it was a bad idea for Tori to return to the past with him but Tori was a strong minded woman who would fight tooth and nail to stay with his mate.
“Sesshomaru?” Inu-Yasha wasn't quite used to being able to sneak up on his brother like this.
“Yes, little brother?”
“Surely you're not afraid of a human?”
Sesshomaru barely glanced at Inu-Yasha. “I am not afraid of him. I am afraid that Tori will think he is right.”
“He's not. He's nothing but a baka that thinks he can run her life.” Inu-Yasha patted Sesshomaru's shoulder. “I came to tell you that we're landing soon.”
“I am coming.” Sesshomaru turned from the small window that he had been gazing out of for the last half-hour.
As he approached the hatch, Tori came toward them. She gave Sesshomaru a small smile as Saesee Tiin began lowering the hatch. Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around Tori and led her down the hatch. Chief Raider was standing at the bottom with three boxes as well as the rest of her CSI team. Stuart Grissom was grinning like a mad man while Jennifer Drake and Alicia Duncan were dabbing at their tears. Garry Penn stood behind the group. He was holding several very thick envelopes that looked like they were sealed shut.
“Hiya, Chief!” Tori smiled slightly as she slowly made her way down the ramp.
“Tori.” Chief Raider barely glanced at Sesshomaru. “Are you sure I can't talk you out of going to the Feudal Era?”
“Positive.” Tori grinned. “Besides, Daddy would want me to be with my love.”
Sesshomaru tightened his arm slightly. “We must get your things so that we may return our packmates to their homes.”
“Sure thing.” Tori turned slightly and saw James and Sirius coming down the ramp with Saesee Tiin. “Could you guys take the boxes while I talk to Garry for a minute?”
“Of course, Tor.” James picked up one of the boxes as Sirius and Saesee Tiin picked up the others.
Garry watched Tori and Sesshomaru come towards him. “I got what you wanted, Tori.”
“Thanks. I'll look at this after we get home.” Tori took the envelopes from Garry.
“Just one thing before you go.”
“What is that?”
“Be happy. We're all happy for you.” Garry pulled Tori into a bear hug before turning to Sesshomaru. “Take good care of her. I'll know if you don't.”
“I swear upon my life that nothing will happen to her.” Sesshomaru pulled Tori back into his arms. “Come, we must go.”
“Good luck, Tori!” Jennifer waved her hand.
“Have fun!” Alicia dabbed at the tears running down her cheeks.
“Take care of her, son, or my wife will kill you.” Stuart smiled as he shook Sesshomaru's hand.
“Be careful.” Chief Raider stood back from the ramp as they started up it.
“See you in about 500 years, Chief.” Tori's face disappeared behind the rising ramp.
“I guess.” Chief Raider slowly made his way back to his car as the spaceship took off.
 
-----
 
Lily was getting anxious. She knew that she and Veronica had a lot to talk about when they finally touched down on Earth. Of course she and Remus were going to want to be alone for about a week. It seemed so strange for them to be returning home when a week ago they were having the adventure of a lifetime. James and Sirius both wanted to hurt Peter. They had told her what was discussed after Sesshomaru had taken her to her and James's bed. She knew that if Veronica didn't trust Peter than they really shouldn't trust him. After all she was right about Severus. One of his relatives had forced him to get the Dark Mark but instead of being all bad he helped the light a bit. After all he was the one to warn them of the attack on Diagon Alley. They had managed to capture several Death Eaters but somehow they had gotten out of the charges. Maybe Severus really was working for the Dark. Lily shrugged as she felt the ship dip slightly. Saesee Tiin must be getting ready to land. I'd better go meet up with the guys.
James rounded the corner in time to see Lily zip their bag closed. “Ready, luv?”
“As I'll ever be.”