Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Study of Colors ❯ Red and Green ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Just another short ficlet for people to enjoy while I work on my massive collection of fics that need to be typed and posted. Hope you enjoy this one. And because I am deliberately vague, if you read the whole thing, and don't get the pairing, I give it to you at the bottom.
DISCLAIMER: Go away. Go bug Rowling.

A Study of Colors
One-shot fic-let
By: Ceris Malfoy

Green. The color of life. Green is the color of grass and petals and spring leaves. Green is the color of peace and happiness; of growth and independence. Green is the color of the soul. It is the color of boldness, daring and chivalry; of people just and loyal. Green. The color of honest eyes, twinkling in the light. Eyes that swim with hope and freedom and, deeper down, guilt. Green is the color of his lover's aura and of his lover's House.
the darkness met the light : the light met the darkness
Red. The color of life. Red is the color of roses and kisses and love. Red is the color of lust and passion; of bravery and courage. Red is the color of the heart; of radiant power. It is the color of feeling; of life untakeable. Red is the color of his House. He is the Golden Boy and the Champion of the Light: the enemy of the Darkness.
the darkness fought the light : the light fought the darkness
Red. The color of death. Red is the color of fire and blood and pain. Red is the color of hate and loathing; of insanity and defiance. Red is the color of the mind. It is the color of judgment, ambition, and power; of people clever and ruthless. Red. The color of vicious eyes, gleaming in the dark. Eyes that swim with intelligence and cunning and, on the surface, bloodlust. Red is the color of his lover's House. It is the color of his lover's aura and of his lover's power.
the darkness dominated the light : the light submitted to the darkness
Green. Color of death. Green is the color of acid and nightmares and decay. Green is the color of greed and secrecy; of slyness and sadism. Green is the color of magic; of liquid light. It is the color of soulessness; of death unforgivable. Green is the color of his House. He is the King of Serpents and the Lord of Darkness: the enemy of the Light.
the darkness loved the light : the light loved the daekness

Okay, for those who didn't get it, the pairing is Voldemort/Harry, simply because I love them and together they are brilliant. Read and Review and tell me what you think, and keep an eye out for my masterpiece "Devils Dance", which is basically scenes cut from the first five Harry Potter books, slightly altered, and then my own little ending, with a different spin on how things turn out. (giggles) Trust me, it's brilliant.
Love ya all, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Ceris Malfoy