Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ancient and powerful magicks are complicated... ❯ And so the insanity begins! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ancient and Powerful Magicks are Complicated…
 
Hello all, it's me again, your random, crazy, and ever-so-slightly demented author buddy, Ryushi Nigami…Alright, not so much random and crazy, but I'm still slightly demented. A plot bunny popped up a while ago when I watched the first Kim Possible movie. Hope you like it.
 
Chap 1: the insanity begins
 
Voldemort growled as he paced the `throne room' of his lair impatiently. “Is it done yet?” He snapped angrily for what seemed to be the thousandth time.
 
Lucius Malfoy sighed, answering without looking up. “No, my Lord, it isn't done yet.”
 
Voldemort growled again as he continued his pacing. “When will it be done, Malfoy?” He asked a minute later.
 
This time, Lucius Malfoy glanced up for a moment before looking back at what he was doing. “I do not know, my Lord. The Lestranges are out looking for the other necessary ingredients and unless they return by Wednesday of next week, we shall have to start over again.”
 
Voldemort turned away, furious, and was about to start pacing again when one of his new Death Eater recruits entered the room. Voldemort perked up on the inside while outwardly he showed no change in emotion. `Hello, misplaced frustration.' he thought. “You! You have ten seconds to tell me something I don't know!”
 
The recruit froze as his mouth tried to form something. “Tha..bu..wha…Ha…”
 
Voldemort smiled and, somewhere in the surrounding forest, a flock of birds started in fright. “Time's up. CRUCIO!”
 
The Recruit screamed in pain as the curse connected.
 
From his seat on the floor, Lucius smiled coldly. `Newbie.'
 
Voldemort narrowed his eyes as he heard this and he finally let up on the recruit, who had pissed his robes and fallen to the floor, twitching. “You're lucky you need to concentrate, Lucius, or it would be you sitting there.”
 
Lucius flinched, having momentarily forgotten that his master was an accomplished Legilimens. “Forgive me, my Lord, it will not happen again.”
 
Voldemort frowned, finally remembering something. “Didn't he have something to tell me?”
 
Lucius dared not answer for fear of greater punishment when he was finished.
 
Sighing, Voldemort kicked the recruit, who wimpered pitifully. “Aren't you done yet?”
 
Lucius resisted the urge to start banging his head on the nearest wall. “No, my Lord, but I think that recruit was part of Macnair's team.”
 
Voldemort grinned viciously. `Great! More misplaced anger!' And, with black robes streaming behind him menacingly, the Dark Lord Voldemort stalked off to have some…fun.
 
When Voldemort was out of the room, Lucius sighed. `Finally…Peace and quiet.'
 
Elsewhere…
 
Another Death Eater recruit was shivering slightly and talking to his buddy.
 
“What do you suppose happened to Trevon?”
 
“I don't know. He should have been back by now.”
 
The first recruit's eyes widened with a thought. “Do you think Lord Voldemort killed him when he heard the news?”
 
The second recruit gasped, slapping a hand over the other recruit's mouth and pushing him against a wall. “Sssshhh! Don't say that here!” He said in a loud whisper. “Although…” He began conspiratorially, his eyes shifting back and forth. “I have heard some things from the others….”
 
The other recruit's eyes widened comically as he looked over his friend's shoulder and saw Voldemort approaching. He tried to warn his friend but his mouth was still covered. “MMPH!”
 
“Ssshhh! He could be anywhere!” The second recruit whispered again.
 
Voldemort saw them and wondered what they were talking about so suspiciously. he was feeling mischievous, so instead of going with his gut instinct and killing them outright, he decided to se what they were talking about. Making sure the one with his mouth covered was the only one of the two to see him, he leaned against the opposite wall, smirking.
 
The other recruit, however, didn't notice the looks his friend was giving him and kept on going with his conspiracy theories. “I hear he has wild orgies in the throne room with his inner circle.”
 
Voldemort's left eye began to twitch and the silenced recruit continued to look terrified.
 
“I've also heard that he eats human flesh and drinks the blood from a crystal goblet!” the recruit whispered a little louder, still not noticing the look on his friends face.
 
Voldemort's twitch got worse and the recruit began to panic. He started waving his arms, trying to do anything to get his friend's attention.
 
“I also hea….What are you doing?” the other recruit asked. His friend simply pointed behind him and fainted. Fearing the worst, the conscious recruit slowly turned around and saw Voldemort leaning against the opposite wall, wand arm and left eye twitching. “Oh….shit.”
 
“Wild orgies? Eating human flesh? Drinking blood? You must have been in Hufflepuff. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!”
 
End Chapter
 
Well, this was originally going to be a one-shot, but I feel enough inspiration to keep this going for two. Please review and tell me what you think. Flames don't count and will be used to toast my marshmallows so I may have smores.