Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Me at Privet Drive ❯ Points of Authority ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 8 - Points of AuthorityFeeling nice and full I made my way down towards the Slytherin Common room behind Cassandra, I made sure to get the password off of her before she left up to the girl's dorms, what kind of a password is Serpent? I could have probably figured that one out in a couple minutes. Making my way towards the boy's common room I was confronted by Snape
 
“Mister Potter, I must regrettably inform you, that we were unable to locate your luggage and we have reason to believe that it has been left behind somehow, you did bring luggage didn't you?” he sneered looking down at me not the least bit sorry *bloody git* “oh course I brought my fuck'n luggage, what the hell am I supposed to wear if I didn't bring it?” I shot back at the sneering git “And of course you couldn't find my luggage I've got it right here.” I snapped showing Snape my shrunken luggage
 
“Did you not understand the instructions to leave luggage behind? Or was that just too difficult for you to understand” Snape sneered back as I put my trunk back into my pocket.
 
“Look, I don't like people going through my things and I figured I'd leave my luggage were it was, in my pocket, now if you'll excuse me I'll be going to set up my stuff in an empty room.” I spat at Snape, trying to be as civil as humanly possible, as I pushed past him and started towards the dorms. Unfortunately before I could even make it to the entrance to the dorms Snape had whirled around and shot something right at me, I tried to dodge I guess I was just too close and he was too quick.
 
As I fell to the floor I felt the pain and the first thing that came to mind was that the bastard had just attacked me. The feelings I was feeling was similar to a description of the feeling and affects of a stunner spell I'd read in my DADA book.
For some reason it only lasted for a few seconds before I once again had full control of my limbs and I could override the pain and move, it should have lasted longer, after all Snape was a teacher and not some little inexperienced student, maybe he had just meant to have `the last laugh' in the little verbal fight he had started. But that didn't change what the bastard had done, justified or not that bastard had attacked me, the famous words `its clobbering time' came to mind as I started to get up.
 
 
(Start Bodies, by Drowning Pool)
 
Slowly I got up, my muscles reacting slower than normal, but still good enough. As I got up I contemplated using my knives on him, finish him off real quick like, but decided against it because no matter how I used my stardom I wouldn't be able to get off scot-free for murdering Serverus Snape, except if I had proof that he was a death eater and that I had good reason to kill him. No I thought, as I un-strapped my pipe from under my robes, I'll just have to knock him out.
 
Turning around I saw Snape, with his back to me, addressing all the assembled first years in the common room. Should have kept an eye on me, *Bastard attacked me, he's going down now.* my movements were only seen y a few of the students; some even flinched after seeing the look in my eyes.
 
~Back to Snape~
 
 
“ Now everyone pay close attention to what mister potter has just shown you all, you are all now Slytherin's, and I expect you all to act appropriately. You will not walk away from me while I'm talking to you, nor will you show such disrespect to me as mister potter has just shown me.
 
I do not care if he is a celebrity, I will not tolerate it from him or anyone else. Further more in about ten minutes, when the stunner has worn off, mister potter can move again he will be an object lesson to all of you.
If you show such disrespect you will not have house points deducted, you will be punished in a more direct manner like mister potter there was. I will hold nothing back and you will feel the full affects of a stunner sp…#KLANG!#”
Snape was interrupted as I dealt out my own brand of justice and let his unconscious body slumped to the floor, revealing my angry face with pipe in hand before I started repeatedly kicking him and giving him a few more choice hits with my pipe.
 
“When he wakes up, if he unfortunately does, tell him that if he ever assaults me like that again I'll break both his arms and force feed him pieces of his wand” I addressed the whole room full of stunned student.
 
Looking around the room, at the shocked faces of all the first years and multiple students of higher grade levels I looked for one of the older kids, locating one I approached him to get some directions
“Dude, were the fuck is there an empty room I can set up my stuff in?” I demanded
 
 
(End Bodies, by Drowning Pool)
 
 
He quickly snapped out of his daze and I was directed to a room down the hallway a ways
 
“There is only one free space, but I've just got to warn you now, it's in Cassandra's room.” I could just about hear the capital `C' as he said her name “So, what's wrong with that?” I snapped, seeing a trend of students staying away from her and or excluding her from things.
 
“Calm down man, it's just that… well, she's a vampire, and you've got to watch yourself around her man.” The old boy said as he tried to calm me down as my pipe twitched in my left hand
 
 
~Inside Cassandra's dorm~
 
 
Cassandra, having heard someone stop outside her door had stopped what she had been unpacking and started listening as O'Connor told Harry `all' about her *oh god, he knows now…guess that's just one more person who will get scared off and try to bunk with someone else* Cassandra sadly thought as she slowly slumped down to the floor against her bed, it had been difficult for her the past two years since she started coming to Hogwarts. It wasn't her fault she was raised as a muggle, her mother was a muggle and she had met a vampire when she was younger…well one things had led to another and she was here now, alone and a half-blood, to make things worse the previous year she had started t get `the thirst' as her father called it, yes life was going to get very difficult in the coming years *What?* Cassandra thought with a start as Harry started shouting back at O'Connor.
 
 
~Back outside Cassandra's door~
 
“What the hell is your bloody problem mate, so what if she's a fucking vampire? That just means she gets a little hungry every once in a while, it's a disability. You should be ashamed of yourself you bastard, your picking on someone because they have a disability, that is both low and disgusting. Do you seriously think I couldn't tell she was a vampire? I've met a few of them before; it's not that hard to spot them. Now go on, rack off, I've had enough of you stupid misconceptions”
I raged as I grabbed a hold of the door and opened it before I walked through into the room and slammed it in O'Connor's now sneering face *I wonder if Snape teaches his students to sneer, or if they just pick it up?*.
 
 
Sitting down on the empty bed I looked across at Cassandra's tear streaked face as she looked up towards me, getting down off the bed and sitting down next her I pulled her into a comforting hug, she sure looked like she needed one.
 
“Don't worry babe, I'm not scared of you nor do I have any reason to be.” I tried to reassure her.
 
“Come on Cassandra, I need some help setting up my side of the room, would you help me?” I whispered into her ear as she slowly calmed down.
 
“Are you serious?” she finally managed to say after calming down enough
“Aren't you scared of me? I could suddenly go crazy and sink my teeth into your neck…you would be powerless to stop me” she said, seemingly expecting me to suddenly realize what I had gotten myself into and run away.
 
Laughter probably wasn't what she was expecting from me “Helpless, you think I would be helpless? Hahahaha, oh babe, I'm anything but helpless.” I laughed, transforming my canine teeth into their more draconic form, adding on a good couple of extra inches onto their length. She stared, when they didn't prove to be some type of illusion she asked the most obvious question “Are you a vampire too?” *maybe I should be, considering how much blood I lost to that prostitute in Knock turn*
“But even if you did do that I might enjoy it and even return the favor.” I said, giving a draconic smirk, to emphasize my point.
 
“The chances of becoming one are very high for me.” All I got from her was a questioning stare, she probably wouldn't understand if I told her anyways, but what the heck.
 
“Look, there are a hell of a lot of people who will start coming after me as soon as word spreads that Harry Potter `Bloody Fucken Boy Who Lived' has been found and is going to Hogwarts” I spat out, showing my disgust at the whole hype around.
 
“But Harry, don't you like everyone fawning all over you? I know I'd like that and most every boy I know of would love to have so many girls trying to get their attention.” By now Cassandra's eyes had dried and she was starting to get rather interested in knowing about me and what it was like to be me *poor girl, doesn't realize what my life has been like*
“Cas, can I call you Cas?” getting a nod from her I continued “Until a couple of months ago, when Hagrid came and took me to daigon alley, I had almost no contact with the magical community what-so-ever. I went to a muggle school, lived with an abusive aunt, uncle and cousin; went to a half decent muggle school, went all the way up to year twelve too. Sure I knew some magic, do you realize how much stuff on magic finds its way into muggle libraries? I found a couple old transfigurations books in one library. In another I found one on hand making wands.” Pulling out one of my wands I showed her “no registration, no ministry tracking charm, it even looks a hell of a lot better than this `professionally' made one.” I said, laying on the sarcasm at the idea that it was professional. Getting up I offered her my hand “Come on, get up off the cold floor and let's see about getting my stuff set up.