Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Metamorphosis ❯ Metamorphosis ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: This is one of those fics where you can find everything you want, from mild bondage to bestiality and MPreg. If you don't like these, don't read it! You have been warned.
I enjoyed myself immensely while writing this and now that it's finished I'd love to hear your suggestions. Should I write a sequence explaining facts and situations I skipped in this one? Should I make Lucius pay for his sins? Should I shut up? Please, tell me what you think! I live for reviews!
 
Metamorphosis
 
As soon as he opened his eyes Severus knew he was busted. He felt stupid, being caught after almost two years on the run from his pissed Death Eater ex-colleagues, but right now, it didn't matter anymore, all his effort, all the suffering, the slight freedom of being wanted but not caught… all that, was over, and today his life was about to come to an end much, much worse than death.
 
He knew exactly what was about to happen to him, the pristine white environment, the straps tying him to the table and of course the mediwizards that were preparing the injection that would change his life from barely livable to a complete hell.
When the one holding the damn thing approached he tried to struggle, shake his head, scream, anything that might postpone his fearsome fate, but the petrificus totalus had him completely at their mercy.
 
The needle came in contact with his skin and as the liquid entered his body he felt the dark magic start touching his core. The mediwizard smiled darkly at him and stepped back to observe as his body rebelled against the monstrous magic changing his very genes. Severus felt as if his inner organs were melting and he knew that all useless things were being expelled from his body through his legs, his heart came to a stop and he stopped breathing but eerily enough he didn't die, nor pass out, he remained as he was, his organs melting and slipping disgustingly through his thighs.
 
He had no way to show his misery except for the few tears that escaped his eyes and the group of mediwizards laughed at him and his predicament. “A pity he's been bought already, he should have stayed locked here forever… that's what he deserves for betraying the Dark Lord” one of them commented.
 
“Yes, well, I'm not quite sure he's better off with his master, since I heard him and the Minister were childhood friends…”
 
“Not very wise to backstab your best friend right?” the one who'd given him the shot smiled unpleasantly and cleaned the mess on the table with a quick scourgify. “He's ready, should we start the changes now? His master was very specific about his new body”
 
“Yes, let's finish this before the Minister comes to get him. I would hate to explain to him why his pet is not ready yet”
 
With that Severus felt a powerful numbing spell hit him and he lost consciousness.
 
OoO
 
“He's all set sir, he's been properly changed and marked so there's nothing to do but take him home now”
 
Severus woke up groggily, feeling tired and very sore, he felt heavy in strange places, and a desperate craving started building inside him as he recognized the smell of his new master.
 
“Very good, that will be all then, I'm sure I'll be satisfied with your efforts”
 
Yes, Severus thought, that's my master. Desperately and without thinking he started to scratch the lid of the wooden box he was incased in, hearing his master's laughter from the outside.
 
“Calm down pet, you'll be sated soon enough” with that Severus felt the pull of a portkey and the box fell heavily to the ground upon arrival, throwing him against the lid and causing it to fall open. He blinked a few times to get used to the strong light at the Manor's living room and tried to suppress a shiver as he met the angry eyes of his old friend. Lucius Malfoy was staring at him with so much suppressed rage and lust that Severus felt the need to hide inside his box again, but as soon as he started shrinking away Lucius made a quick move and grabbed his hair.
 
“Look at you Severus, fallen from grace into the hands of a worthless Death Eater! Isn't that what you think?” the man laughed a cold, humourless laugh, “Well, unfortunately for you my dear friend, you chose the wrong side on this war, and now you are my spoil of battle, to do with as I please… and surely enough, I've already started, come, take a look at yourself!” Lucius pulled Severus of the floor and conjured a full length mirror in front of him. He might have fainted if it weren't for the fact that his recently acquired inhuman nature spared him the bothersome task of breathing.
 
His greasy hair that he'd kept short during the years as a fugitive now reached his lower back in a silky caress, shiny, not oily, attractive; not repulsive. His face had been left alone, black eyes, eerily white skin, but his nose had to be reconstructed because of a muggle attempt at plastic surgery gone awry. He'd tried to remodel it a few years ago since it was a prominent feature, and that was not good if you were trying pass unnoticed. The damage caused by the masochist doctor had finally been corrected so now the nose actually fit his face without standing out as it once had. But as his eyes met the sore area on his chest tears started running down his eyes, a pair of massive female breasts now hung from him and he looked at Lucius pitifully. “Why…”
 
“Oh, do shut up, I'm sure you understand your situation now. The injection they gave you contained vampire and incubus essence among others, so now you are a hybrid between human and dark creature. Since I bought you I get the right to dictate the form your incubus body will assume, the change takes place only once, leaving you with that body permanently, so usually mediwizards only inject prisoners that have already been bought, otherwise they will assume a form not as pleasing to a potential buyer, making them harder to sell. Those prisoners become guinea pigs… so be grateful I had an interest in you because that was your sentence until I stepped forward and pleaded with the Dark Lord”
 
“Lucius…” the weeping man whispered, but his friend slapped him on the face as soon as he'd opened his mouth.
 
“Don't get too cocky Severus, you are my slave now, you will call me Master at all times, you will do as I say when I say it and you will learn how I treat those who betray me as deeply as you have”
 
The dark haired man remained quiet but his eyes betrayed his fear, too many years had passed since Severus had last felt secure. His mask had already cracked in so many places, his stay with Lucius would surely shatter his shields to pieces, stripping him bare and leaving him naked for the cold man to toy with.
 
“Now” Lucius said raising his wand and conjuring a collar for Severus' bare throat, “this will be your only clothing” With a few exceptions, Lucius thought to himself, “until you've learned to behave yourself”.
 
“Your duties Severus, are very simple, you are to please me sexually at all times, with no regard for time or place. Don't be fooled, I can order you to please me publicly and I will. One hint of resistance and you will be severely punished, do you hear me?”
 
Severus only nodded and started following Lucius when he pulled the leash attached to the collar. “You are not allowed to speak unless I give you permission to or make you a direct question that demands answering, again I will not ask twice, and I will not be lenient if you decide to postpone your answer”
 
“Also as my slave, due to my recent lack of wife (Narcissa had been killed during the war), you will be expected to appear with me in social events, and behave properly. You will be taught etiquette, ballroom and classic dancing and although you will be seen publicly with me your position in society is to be clear for all to see, so learn to walk gracefully while being pulled by a leash. You are now the Minister of Magic's slave Severus; I'll expect nothing of you except perfection. Fail me and you'll deeply regret it.”
 
As the man concluded his speech they stopped in front of a bedroom and Lucius opened the double doors. Severus was dragged to the bed and his leash fastened to one of the bedposts. Lucius quickly positioned him on all fours and after mere seconds plunged his turgid member inside Severus… cunt? Yes he thought as he was brutally filled, that must be what it was.
 
As he cried out in pain the blonde man conjured a gag to keep him quiet and sped his thrusts, ripping Severus apart and making him scream more and more in agony. Lucius came fast and after a few minutes and a potion his member grew as hard as before. Severus could feel it swelling inside of him, but as he started to panic Lucius pulled out and rammed in again, this time filling not his abused cunt but his arse. The sheer pain of being fucked raw brought tears to his eyes and his strangled cries were barely muffled by the gag. This second time Lucius lasted much more and he screwed Severus arse until all felling was gone from the bent man's legs. Finally the burning sensation on his insides told Severus that Lucius had come and sure enough after a while the man pulled out panting.
 
“Very nice, they made you as tight as I instructed… now turn around”
 
Shakily Severus rolled onto his back, Lucius bent down and took his penis in hand, it was shamefully hard and the blonde smiled slyly, “Very good, it seems your incubus nature is already fully active” he said, slipping a cock ring to the base of Severus penis and tightening it until it was almost too tight, he encased Severus balls into a tight snug band that made them ache just enough to make him want to hump any hard surface. He cleaned both of Severus holes with a quick scougify and shoved a massive vibrator into Severus vagina and a butt plug into his arse that would rub the man's prostate just so every time he walked or moved around.
 
With that he looked into Severus desperate eyes and smiled, “This will be your every day clothing Severus, you will learn to behave like I said, without ever hinting to anyone what's happening under your clothes. The vibrator obeys my commands so I might choose to turn it on any time of the day, again, you must learn to behave so no one will know. Now, the finishing touch” Lucius reached for Severus ridiculously big breasts and pierced each one with a gold stud, he then linked the studs with a chain and hanged a light weight on it, enough to make the nipples ache pleasantly and the breasts to brush against one another lightly when he walked.
 
Lucius dressed Severus in a tight leather thong to keep all his toys in place, and left the man to his etiquette teacher. Yes he thought as he walked away from the room, revenge is going to be sweet Severus…just you wait…
 
OoO
 
Severus was having a hard time in his classes, he was not yet allowed to leave the room so the teacher had to work with the limited space and the hampering extendable chain attached to the bed, not to mention Lucius' toys that kept distracting his student. The man could barely stand straight without moaning, but as the Malfoy family teacher he was determined to turn that man into the perfect “lady-like” slave, for those were Lucius orders. He turned and retrieved his cane from the wall; he would make Severus learn, by fair means or by foul.
 
OoO
 
By the end of the first week Lucius was curious to know how the training of his newest acquisition was coming along; he'd been kept overseas due to some unforeseen problems in one of his bank accounts and was only able to come back to the manor almost ten days after Severus first arrived.
 
By the time he opened the double doors leading to Severus room he could barely contain his excitement, but of course, on the outside he was as cold and composed as ever. He entered the room quietly, quickly scanning for his pet. Severus was sitting by the windowsill trying very hard not to squirm. The blonde dismissed the teacher quietly and Severus eyes moved from the window focusing very briefly on his master before lowering to the ground.
 
“Is this how you treat me after a week away? You should come and greet your master Severus, your teacher is trying to infuse you with some manners after all!” Lucius scolded playfully, eager to see how Severus would react.
 
The man glided from his seat to Lucius feet and waited for permission to stand up; when the blonde gently tugged his hair he raised slowly, his breasts softly brushing Lucius clothes. Severus seemed to want to flinch for a moment but Lucius caught his face before he was able to look away. “Pet” he said stern, “this is the body I chose for you” he squeezed Severus breast gently, “get used to it soon, for I want you show it off…”
 
Severus eyes widened and he shook his head lightly, he seemed to want to talk so Lucius nodded once, “Please Master, not so soon... I… I'm still ashamed” he whispered.
 
Lucius slapped him on the face causing him to fall on the floor, “You have no right to become ashamed Severus! You chose this destiny upon yourself when you betrayed the Dark Lord! Now get used to it and you might be able to keep some of your dignity”
 
“Yes Master” Severus whispered from the floor, only to be kicked on the ribs by Lucius boot.
 
“I didn't say you could speak scum!” The blonde man shouted and pulled Severus up by the hair. He quickly conjured a gag to fill his pet's disobedient mouth and pulled him through his chain until the creature was sprawled over the bed.
 
“Listen carefully whore!” He screamed while spanking Severus back and thighs with his serpent cane, “You are mine, a possession, a mere toy. You have no rights whatsoever, no justice to defend you from anyone, you are not a wizard, you are not even human anymore! You are a mere creature, a half-blood whose only magic is sexual. This slight magic you have was kept for you to serve me better, so I suggest you learn how to wield it soon or else I'll punish you even harder each time!”
 
Lucius stopped spanking Severus for several minutes until he regained his breath, meanwhile lifting the creature's abused arse high in the air and viciously pulling out the butt plug. He positioned his cane's head in front of Severus hole after enlarging it a bit and started pushing slowly. “You are an animal now do you understand? The purpose of your tongue is to lick my dick, if I hear your voice out of time one more time I'll cut it to the root do you understand?” The serpent's cold silver head started to disappear inside Severus arse and he nodded quickly before moaning in pain.
 
Irritated with the noise Lucius whispered beside Severus ear, “Better yet” the blonde lifted Severus head a bit and put his hand on the slave's throat whispering a spell as he fucked Severus with his cane. The black haired beauty could feel the pain in his throat as his vocal cords were carelessly torn, leaving him with the voice power to barely whisper. Lucius laughed at Severus whimper and made him turn around, the cane still buried deep into him, exposing his tear stained face.
 
“Yes, you should cry whore. Expect no mercy from me” Lucius held Severus' throbbing cock in his hands and smiled. “I seem to have forgotten a few things before my trip pet. But now is the time to correct my mistake.” His Master retrieved a long needle from one pocket. As it came dangerously close to his penis Severus whined and tried to move away, only to be slapped on the face and told to hold still because that was going to hurt.
 
As the special needle was removed from his organ a thick piercing was set into place, it was the thickest Prince Albert Wand he had ever seen. The metal tube slid into his opening and the burning sensation made his eyes water, by the time everything was in place Severus could only imagine the suffering his Master would bestow on him through it.
 
Half an hour went by until his Master was ready and his poor mangled penis was left throbbing. Thanks to magic he had now three bars trespassing the head of his penis without hampering the PA Wand and decorating the head with seven gold balls, six that held the bars in place and the last one at the very opening that held his channel tightly closed (the eighth ball was slightly smaller and held the PA Wand in place).
 
Severus couldn't hold his tears anymore he was openly crying and making soft whimpering noises. At a wave of his Master's wand the gag in his mouth grew to the size of a penis until it hit the back of his abused throat, making him choke and stop the noise in order to accommodate the massive organ into his mouth.
 
Lucius waved his wand again and Severus legs were cruelly spread into the air, leaving his cunt and bottom at his Master's mercy. The struggling slave felt his clitoris being pierced and after a short while his Master was passing a chain to hold a huge dildo inside his juicy pussy. The chain looped through the four new studs in his inner labia and finally crisscrossed inside the bigger painful loops on his outer labia, locking snugly after coming through the last one and making Snape acutely aware that his cunt had just been locked away from the world, the dildo still thrust deeply inside it.
 
“What do you think whore? Isn't it a work of art?” Lucius asked, conjuring a mirror in front of Snape's organs and making him look at their mangled state. “This way, I'll be the only one able to use this snug little pussy of yours” he smiled and ran a hand over the juices that were dripping out of the wet organ. “Now, this hole here” Lucius finally pulled his cane from Severus arse leaving it wide open, “is another matter entirely. This, I'll make public, what do you think whore?”
 
Severus chocked on the penis filling his mouth and shook his head desperately, making his beautiful black hair stick to his tearstained face. Lucius only smiled cruelly at that and spelled the loose hole impossibly tight again.
 
“Your incubus genes make you always virgin tight whore, no matter how much you are abused, they'll always become snug again. This nature of yours also lets you lubricate your arse naturally, but as you can feel” Lucius thrust his hard penis into his pet's arse till the hilt, “it's still completely dry” he laughed a little at the blood now dripping from the sides, “I'll give you two days to learn how to naturally lubricate your arse. By the end of the two days the Dark Lord will come and take you, if till then you haven't learnt this ability, you'll be in considerable pain since the Dark Lord can enlarge his cock at will and has already expressed his wishes in fucking you raw. Literally.”
 
Lucius stopped talking and concentrated on fucking Severus till he came, closing his come into that delicious hole by inserting the butt plug deeply again. “It's your choice whore. Either way you'll be made to suffer for your betrayal” The blonde man smiled and released Severus legs from the air, leaving the room and closing the door after him, the image of a debauched Severus burned deeply into his mind.
 
OoO
 
Severus stood up slowly, moving to the bathroom to clean the blood from between his legs. In a way he knew his Master still wasn't finished with him, but he was glad that for today it was over.
 
He felt the dildo inside his cunt begin to move slowly, enough to make him dripping wet, but not enough to make him come. With every movement he could feel the chain being slightly pulled and the pain it caused on the unhealed rings was almost unbearable.
 
He removed the last of the blood on his legs and as he stood up he could feel his bladder start to throb with the need to dispose of water. But Severus knew better than to unscrew his piercing to relieve it, his Master hadn't given him the permission to do so. As a matter of fact, his Master hadn't given permission for him to remove the gag either, and after the first try, when his hands were painfully restricted behind his back and the penis gag grew more and started moving inside his mouth he gave up and went back to the room.
 
There he found his teacher, only the man was holding a painfully erect penis in hand and upon seeing him he smiled lustfully. “The Minister has instructed me help you on your present task” That was all he said before Severus body was held in the air, at the perfect angle for the man to ram into him. The butt plug was removed and Lucius seed came seeping out of his hole. His teacher didn't even bother to clean it up, he just entered Severus and said, “I've been given an endurance potion. You have 48 hours to learn, else your arse will lubricate by blood.”
 
OoO
 
Lucius entered to room two days later, only to find the teacher passed out on the floor and his slave's arse dripping with wetness. “Well whore, you'll have to learn to control it, that much lubrication will only cause things to get messy”
 
The man smiled and vanished the teacher from the room with his wand, approaching Severus and lifting his bottom for inspection. The piercings were all inflamed and he smirked at the pain they must be causing the creature. The arse on the other hand, although a bit bloody was mostly slippery with cum and lubricant.
 
“Very well” he touched the region with his wand, healing everything and cleaning the mess.
 
“The Lark Lord will come today as you well know. You will be given to him for a throughout inspection, if you pass you will be branded, if you don't you'll be returned to the laboratory that made you and used as a guinea pig for experiments. I don't have to say that I expect nothing but perfection from you, now” Severus felt the chain locking his cunt being released, together with the dildo being removed, “go clean yourself, you have ten minutes”
 
OoO
 
Severus felt clean, if uncomfortable. This was the first time he'd been in public after his change, and being naked didn't help quench his nervousness and fear. Lucius hadn't allowed him to empty his bladder and now, after almost three days he felt like crying.
 
“Don't worry pet, you haven't eaten after you've been changed, your bladder is being magically filled by me, and I know how much you can take before you burst”
 
Severus nodded and touched his forehead to the floor as his Master brought him in front of the Dark Lord, not that he was happy doing this, but being a guinea pig was even worse than being Lucius' slave.
 
“My Lord,” His Master bowed slightly, “meet my new servant, I hope he pleases you”
 
“Thank you Lucius.” Voldemort glanced at Severus and said, “Stand up pet”. The man had been told to obey the Dark Lord at all times so without struggling he stood up and lowered his head. “Look at me”. Severus eyes stared at the Lord's left cheek until he was told to lower his gaze again. “Turn around” He felt humiliated as Voldemort's hands snaked through his body, checking his softness, his wetness and even his hardness.
 
“Very good Lucius. It seems you were able to make a useless thing useful again” he smiled unpleasantly at the room full of Death Eaters and politics. “Suck me off whore” the Lord ordered moving his robes slightly and baring his huge member to the room.
 
Severus cheeks burned with shame but he kneeled before his Master's master and struggled to fit his member into his mouth, he stretched his mouth as far as it would go and deep throated the man until his mouth ached. “Enough!” he said after a while, “Now make me cum with your breasts”. Severus was slightly taken aback by that order, he had never done that to Lucius, and since his breasts were a new acquisition he was completely inexperienced. Taking the soft globes into his hands he enveloped the Dark Lord's member into them and started moving up and down. “Fuck your tits are big!” The man whispered, taking hold of them and fucking himself so fast Severus thought they might fall. Finally, after a long time the Dark Lord released his bitter cum all over Severus face and tits, giving strict orders for the slave not the clean the mess.
 
Severus was ordered to his hands and knees in the middle of the hall, and as the Dark Lord approached his behind he could fell the cold cum slide from his face and tits to the floor. “Spread you legs whore” was all the man said before ramming into his slippery arse. “Oh yes Lucius, its self lubricating! Delicious…”
 
The hall was filled by the slapping and slurping sounds of the Dark Lord's member being sucked into Severus sticky arse, his balls hitting his slick cunt repeatedly. By the time Voldemort came Severus' pussy was already dripping, his juices running down his legs. After his hole was filled to the brim with cum the Lord slipped from it and slammed into his cunt, causing the slurping noises to increase tenfold through the hall. After he'd been thoroughly fucked in every available hole at least twice Lucius came forward and announced, “I have a surprise for you my Lord”.
 
Voldemort stood from the floor and went back to his seat after beckoning for Lucius to proceed. “As you can see, I have implemented the creature with a few toys.” He said pointing at Severus pierced organs.
 
The Lord nodded. “Well, I have one particular toy I dare say you'll enjoy very much my Lord.” Turning Severus around he made him stand again in front of the crowd, the spent cum slowly trailing down his legs and face. “During his change, I have decided to get rid of some of Severus inner organs, he doesn't have a heart, lungs, or even bowels, the only thing keeping him alive is my power and will. Among the organs I have decided to preserve is his bladder.”
 
Voldemort furrowed his brow, “And why is that Lucius?”
 
“Because of this my Lord” the blonde man pointed at Severus throbbing penis and showed him his PA Wand, slowly starting to unscrew the top golden ball.
 
“You may not release yet” he told Severus, who by now was sobbing pitifully, the pain in his bladder almost unbearable. Lucius finally removed the impeding ball and stepped back. “You may release Severus” he smirked
 
The slave shuddered and started fisting his cock desperately in front of the guests. The piercing inside his channel made the flow of cum slower and he whined, urging his penis down. After much fisting and three climaxes Severus' legs could barely hold him, but he still needed to empty his bladder. His sobs were almost choking him now and after a while the steady flow of smelly liquid came out, causing him to moan and his peers to laugh.
 
“Master” he begged, and Lucius laughed with the rest of the crowd.
 
“Endure pet, this is your shame to bear”
 
Severus' hard penis ached so much, he seemed to stand there forever, until finally it was over, a large pool of smelly liquid on the floor at his feet. After he was done Lucius ordered him to clean the mess, with his mouth.
 
Ashamed Severus licked the floor off his pee in front of the most important people of the Wizarding World, their laughter echoing in his ears.
 
“Come here pet” the Dark Lord ordered after he was done. Standing, he parted his robes again and thrust his flaccid cock into Severus mouth, “Drink” he said, and the slave struggled no to gag on the strong salty liquid as it burned down his throat to disappear into his insides. Voldemort retrieved it before he was done and sprayed the last bit into Severus face and lips, inviting Lucius to do the same.
 
The blonde man had been waiting for that and his bladder was already uncomfortably full, after his Lord's permission he ordered Severus on his hands and knees and thrust his slightly turgid member inside Severus cunt, the spray of warm liquid filling Severus' insides and overflowing to slide from his legs to the floor. Before he was finished Lucius peed on Severus arse and back, making him lick the floor clean one more time.
 
As soon as he was done Severus was taken to a large wooden table and strapped face down, his arms and legs spread wide. “You have passed the test pet, you now have the honour of being branded as your Master's possession!” the Dark Lord announced to the room.
 
Severus felt his back being cleaned with some sort of numbing potion and soon after that a scalding heat spread though it, he wanted to scream but his Master gagged him as soon as he opened his mouth, and since he couldn't faint the pain went on forever.
 
Finally Lucius shook him from his torpor, “It's over pet, stand up”. Severus was released to stand on wobbly legs and the pain exploded anew, nothing in his life had ever felt this painful, including several rounds of Cruciatus.
 
“Master” he gasped as his gag was removed, but Lucius didn't pay attention to him, instead he carefully removed the plain leather collar from his throat and replaced it with a heavy marble looking one. In fact, Severus noticed, it was made of jade. This new collar consisted of two long thin snakes that slid two times around his neck, their heads resting side by side over his collar bone. The eyes were made of gold and the intricate gold pattern crisscrossing their skin with symbols would be beautiful, if they weren't the ultimate signs of his slavery.
 
He knew without telling that the collar, once fastened, would only come off by occasion of his beheading and since Severus didn't plan to die that way, this was it, on never to come off. The crowd clapped as the snakes snuggled on his neck, moving their tails slightly and causing him to shiver. His Master paraded him around the room, even letting some people fuck his arse or pee in his mouth.
 
By the time the party was over and every guest had gone home, Severus was utterly tired and in pain, not to mention he reeked. “You're disgusting pet, go take a bath and wait for me in my room” Lucius ordered and Severus only nodded, his trembling legs barely carrying him upstairs. The house elves washed him and brought him to the Master's bedroom, instructing him to lie on the bed. Severus was almost asleep when Lucius came into the room. He was startled awake as the man grazed his nails down his painful back. Severus gasped, he still didn't know what had been done to his back but it hurt.
 
His Master smiled evilly at him “Would you like to see your back my beautiful bitch?”
 
Severus gulped and nodded. His Master summoned a mirror over the bed and it stood stuck to the ceiling, Severus looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened, from his shoulder blades until almost his arse was the picture of a black European dragon, his green sparkling eyes glared at him and the monster bared its teeth as their gazes met. It was the Malfoy crest.
 
“It's a magical tattoo, it's been attached to your very soul, that's the reason for your pain. It's your marking, it contains your slave number and nullifies any wizard magic you might have had left, you are now a squib, or, a half-incubus if you wish.”
 
Severus looked up at Lucius eyes and pleaded for permission, “You may speak”
 
“Master, what about the vampire blood?” he struggled to say, the sound coming weakly from his severed vocal cords.
 
“You stupid creature, your vampire nature is purely to maintain your existence! Being a psychic vampire you are able to feed from the magic I give you, and of course, to let you live as an undead, otherwise you'd have already perished.”
 
Severus nodded and didn't dare say anything else. He felt so week. So much had changed in such a little time. He knew that what Lucius was saying was the truth, he could feel that his magic was gone, never to come back, he knew that with only a few organs he was being kept alive someway, but the worst part was to admit that he could feel his incubus self. He had this need he couldn't get rid of… he realised that Lucius' toys being twenty four hours inside of him were actually an act of mercy from his master. Tonight, when he'd been empty and free from them he couldn't get rid of the feeling, almost like an itch, he had wanted to rub himself raw against any hard surface.
 
“Do you want to speak whore?” Lucius asked as he noticed Severus desperate face, “You are free to speak for now, but first know this, tonight, together with your freedom, your name has been erased. From tonight on Severus Snape is dead, history bears no record whatsoever of you existence. This way you will not be shamed by having betrayed the Dark Lord”
 
Severus lowered his head and nodded, “Thank you Master” he said fighting tears. He had truly been reduced to an animal, nothing attested to his existence anymore but Lucius knowledge of him.
 
“Master…” he whispered after a while that Lucius spent caressing his sore back.
 
“Yes pet?”
 
“Will… will you please f… fuck me?”
 
This time Lucius laughter echoed around the room, “So soon after your branding and you're begging for me already?”
 
Severus pointed at his genitals “It aches, Master…”
 
“Ha-ha… I suppose they do, it's been what? Almost three hours since you had your insides filled with something!” Severus nodded eagerly and spread his legs, fighting his hurt when the Master slapped his face and said, “You insolent animal! You are here for my pleasure, not your own!”
 
Severus yelped and started crying, “Come on slut, spread you legs before me, I'll give you what you want”
 
The slave quickly spread his limbs wider and felt his Master shoving his toys inside of him. A dildo that almost split him in two inside his cunt and an ever growing snake like dildo that kept climbing into his arse until Severus thought it might come out through his mouth. “Happy yet? I think a slut such as you needs more, come here.” Pulling him to a sitting position Lucius conjured a rope and tied his tits tightly together, finishing it by putting electrical clips that buzzed every so often”
 
“Master” Severus gasped and the twin dildos made him cum for the first time, spreading his juices all over the bedspread, “Please...”
 
“Yes, you need more, I know… open your mouth” As soon as he said that Severus felt the penis gag was back, stuffing his mouth full, he started crying, “Shush, wait my beautiful whore, the best it yet to come…”
 
Focusing his attention on Severus neglected penis Lucius removed the cock ring again. The PA Wand inner tip was magically enlarged to allow Severus to cum faster, and as soon as he was able to he did, several times, but then Lucius spelled a leather restrain for his penis and balls.
 
As soon as his penis was restricted again he felt his bladder filling and looked desperately at Lucius, his eyes wide. “Calm down pet, the best is to come yet… see this?” Lucius lifted a Van Buren sound, its curved end made him shiver and Severus just knew he was about to have his first experience with sounding. Carefully removing the PA Wand Lucius inserted the sound through his urethra and Severus started whimpering behind the gag, he couldn't scream after all.
 
“Shut up bitch, or I'll cut off you tongue!”
 
Severus struggled to be quiet but as the sound reached his bladder he started whimpering again, one, two, three times and Severus started peeing in Lucius robes and all over the bed. “Squirm slut… I'll make you pay for betraying me….”
 
Severus hard penis struggled to pee even through the erection, around the sound, there was no controlling it when his bladder was being so unmercifully poked, Lucius continuously filling it with liquid.
 
By the time Lucius stopped Severus was reeking again, the whole bed was soaked in female juices and pee. As the finishing touches Lucius filled Severus bladder to bursting point, tightened the cock ring round him and screwed shut the PA Wand after carefully replacing it. He locked Severus pussy with the chains again, the juices soaking his hands he lied Severus back down on the wet bed, the strong liquid making his abused flesh burn, and chained him on the four-poster, his eyes blindfolded to increase sensation.
 
“Good night my beautiful whore, I'll see you in two days” Lucius locked and warded the door behind him. Oh yes, this would teach Severus his place…
 
OoO
 
By the end of the two days Severus was desperate, he'd been left on that bed all by himself. The pee around him had mostly evaporated or soaked deep into the mattress so he could barely feel it anymore. Unfortunately the smell was something else entirely, the air was stale with the smell of pee and to cap it all his bladder was so full his pee was slowly seeping around the piercing and running down his legs.
 
He couldn't stop crying, he'd been so ashamed already, but his body seemed to want more, he could feel the ache building deep inside him, a need that couldn't be fulfilled by toys only! He needed his Master, he wanted him so much he could barely wait. His pussy had been cumming over and over making him feel dirty and sticky, but his penis had been steadily turning a sick shade of purple.
 
“Master…” he choked behind the gag, not that he could really articulate the word, but he thought of Lucius very strongly, and as if by magic his Master opened the door. With a few whispered words from him the air was fresh again, the bed was dry and Severus was clean, his arms and legs free to move around.
 
“Have you learnt your lesson pet?” Through the gag Severus hummed and nodded quickly. “Good. Come here”. The creature crawled on the bed until he was kneeling beside Lucius.
 
“I am very satisfied with you whore. The Dark Lord enjoyed your charms immensely and should he ever whish for more, he is the only one aside from myself you should obey without qualms, understood?” Severus nodded again.
 
“Good”, with a whispered word from his Master, Severus felt his bladder empty, the toys inside of him disappear, the chain was loosened as his Master caressed his cunt, slowly finding his opening and slipping a finger inside. Severus shuddered and rubbed himself against the Master, “Yes slut… you learn fast. Come here…” Lucius pulled Severus to sit on his lap and the pet spread his legs eagerly, feeling his Master's hardness under the rough wool of his robes.
 
The blonde man set his organ free from its confinements and Severus quickly sat over him, engulfing it with the tight heat of his dripping pussy and moving up and down frantically. “Slow down pet, you are not allowed to come” Severus slowed his rhythm as Lucius removed his cock ring and enlarged his piercing. “You will come when I tell you to, understood?” Severus nodded again and moaned when his gag was also removed to give place to Lucius demanding lips.
 
They kissed like savages for a while until his Master gave him permission to fuck himself raw on that engorged penis. Severus didn't hesitate and lifted his body up and down as fast as his legs would allow him to, until his Master told him to come, and he did, twice.
He almost blacked out when his cunt started clutching the penis inside of if, and his own cock shot long threads of pearly liquid all over Lucius and himself.
 
He trembled and closed his eyes, remembering he didn't need air to survive, thus keeping him awake and aware that he had just willingly whored himself to Lucius Malfoy. He felt like crying, but his Master didn't give him time for it as his organ slipped from him and a double dildo was summoned to fill both his arse and cunt.
 
“You did well pet, I'm pleased. Today will be a special day, you'll be rewarded with clothes and your training will resume. I want you to complete the full course in half the time do you understand? If by six months you are not fully trained I'll ship you back to the lab” Severus nodded obediently and Lucius smirked, the whore was getting good at this.
 
“Come with me pet” Lucius stood and brought Severus to a dark corner of the room, where he revealed a hidden closed. “These are your new clothes. By no means you are to choose them by yourself, I'll pick them for you to wear everyday, if by the time you wake up there is nothing beside your dresser, you are to remain naked understood?”
 
“Yes Master”
 
“If you have toys inside you, they are not to be removed, and you are never allowed to masturbate when you are alone. If you do, be sure I'll know, and the punishment won't be as light as last one”
 
“Yes Master”
 
“Now, come here” Severus stepped forward “dress this”, Lucius gave him a minuscule black thong that disappeared between his buttocks, teasing his hole just so. The thing was so thin that his labia melded over it making the string cut over his balls leaving them to hang heavily at the sides, it expanded and made a small triangle at the front, barely covering half of his penis, the other half was left bare and glued to his flat stomach, as Lucius stroked him to make him hard again, refastening the cock ring. His eyes shone and he licked his lips, “Delicious… now, for your tits” he said, releasing them from their bonds and murmuring a spell that made them stay tightly pressed to each other and painfully lifted upwards. “Good, now they'll sway without getting out of place. Dress this” Lucius gave him a black mesh dress that glued itself to his body, making his big breasts stand out even more as his nipples stood hard poking out of the transparent fabric. The length of the dress was indecent, the back leaving his white buttocks half uncovered and bare. The finishing touch were his shoes, black shinning vinyl with heels so high he wasn't sure he'd be able to stand on them, least of all walk. He fastened the buckle over his thin ankles and looked up at his Master.
 
The man was grinning evilly down at him and as the slave stood to look himself at the mirror he shuddered, his figure was decidedly more feminine now, it wasn't only the clothing, or the breasts, his body had become curved such as a female body, his legs long and hairless, even his penis was hair-free, but when he noticed the gentle swelling on his hips he looked at Lucius in horror.
 
“Oh yes, I see you've noticed it, haven't you whore? The hips, this beautiful curved body… I haven't made you the perfect fucking toy only, I've made you the perfect breading mare as well!”
 
Severus gasped and fought to keep his tongue under control, finally he just shook his head in despair. “My dear pet, I'm sure you've noticed that the magical population has been steadily diminishing, as such our Lord has decided we should strengthen our linage by finding new blood to mix with ours. Of course he would never condemn us to mingle with creatures as low and unworthy as muggles, that's why we've been experimenting with hybrid creatures such as yourself. You've been stripped bare from your magic but you're still a dark creature, ensuring us that your children will be magical. That is all we need to keep our world hidden and strong.”
 
The creature lowered its head and started crying softly. Severus had thought he could take it, being striped of his freedom, his dignity, his name, his magic… but now he'd been striped of his manhood, Merlin, it was just too much!”
 
“Hush pet, you still have a few months until you have to start breeding. Your first child will be sired by me, after that you will pass around those Death Eaters who want to have an heir. If you do well you may even have the honour of bearing our Lord's son or daughter.”
 
Severus nodded numbly and followed as Lucius pulled him from the room, his long hair swayed gently over his arse as he walked and the high-heels were hard to walk with, but he kept up with Lucius until the man showed him to a study, spelling his hair to lay in complicated patterns on his head, baring his throat and showing off the collar on his neck.
 
“You are ready to start learning,” he pushed Severus gently into the room, “remember I expect you to become the best sex toy a person has ever had” And with that he left Severus to his etiquette teacher.
 
OoO
 
Severus' classes were as hard as etiquette classes could be, teaching a thirty something year old man to behave like a woman, and a lady at that was hard enough, add to it that Severus had to learn how to behave like an aristocrat's slut, stripping himself from his pride and opening his legs willingly to Lucius anywhere, his teacher was just about to snap. Slowly he took a deep breath and started again, they still had time, he was positive Severus would become the best trained whore in the Wizarding World. He had to.
 
OoO
 
The teacher had been right, by the end of six months Severus had been completely broken, totally stripped from any pride or resemblance to the proper Potions Master he had been, he was now Lucius' toy, his devoted whore, happy to deal with what his Master chose to give him, and tonight his Master had chosen to parade him around.
 
His training had just been completed and to show everybody how successful he'd been Lucius had decided to have a party inviting the most important people of the Wizarding World. The Dark Lord would obviously be there and Severus had been ordered to rest and let the house elves pamper him for the big night. He had taken a relaxing bath, followed by a body massage and a sexual stimulating cream had been spread all over his skin, he'd been left without toys and after a while Lucius came to dress him into his night clothes.
 
“Are you ready my toy?” Severus nodded.
 
“Good, come see your party clothes” Severus kneeled immediately and crawled on his hands and knees until he was sitting in front of his Master, looking up into his beautiful grey eyes. “You may stand” Lucius said, handing Severus the elaborate clothing, by now he was already used to wearing women's clothes so it was with ease that he slipped on the tight black stockings and attached them to their matching garters. Next came a black lace thong that framed prettily around his cock and balls without covering them at all and a black transparent gown that barely closed with a single button over his tits, flowing to his buttocks and leaving his body mostly bare. Slipping delicate sleepers on his feet Lucius tied his hair back high on his head and proclaimed him ready to go entertain the guests.
 
His Master entered the large ballroom and stood on the slight dais so he could be seen by all the guests, with a quick Sonorus he welcomed them to the Malfoy Manor, “Ladies and gentlemen, as you well know we are here today to celebrate the completion of my pet's training, to make things more interesting I've decided that those of you who want to may have a taste of his recently acquired charms!” The crowd cheered and some people stepped closer to the kneeling Severus. “You may have him anyway you want I just won't allow you to harm him permanently or take his female opening. You may take his rear at will” with that Lucius unleashed Severus to be taken by the crowd and went to greet his Lord.
 
OoO
 
Severus saw all those men and women queuing to have a piece of him and his insides started to get wet, as the first fat wizard came to stand behind him he moaned, the man lifted his gown and pushed the thong strap covering his butt roughly aside, spreading his buttocks and ramming into his arse. Severus opened his legs as far as they would go and asked for more.
 
The next person in the line hurried to come forward and shove his cock into Severus waiting mouth. The whore worked easily between the two of them, meeting the fat wizard's thrusts on the back and sucking hungrily on the cock stuffing his mouth. Soon they were spent and Severus was waiting for more, as things progressed and Severus arse began to overflow with cum the people started to get bolder, one of the few women managed to sit on his cock and proceeded to fuck him until she couldn't come anymore.
 
That had been the hardest part for him, not to cum with her tight heat enveloping his shaft, but that was what his months of training had been all about, learning that he wasn't allowed to cum, ever, unless his Master ordered him to. So Severus held back, without the cock ring it was that much harder, but he knew this was a test for him, if he passed he'd be able to bare his Master's child, so he endured.
 
The next two men in line had made a deal, they wanted to see if he was able to take two cocks at a time. He almost laughed at that, two cocks were nothing, his Master had magically made him take three without any lubricant or previous stretching before, so when the first man made him sit on his rod and the second bent him to fit his member inside Severus begged for more, faster, rougher…
 
Severus lost the track of time, he only knew pleasure, he fucked and fucked and fucked until the only taste he could feel in his mouth was the bitter taste of cum and the only sensation was that of cock slipping in and out of his arse, he was in heaven, his tits were being sucked and bitten, his face and legs were full of dripping cum and he was pleasing his Master.
 
OoO
 
Lucius smiled pleasantly at Severus' debauchery. Although he had stripped Severus of everything, it gave him such pleasure to see his former friend reduced to this beast-like state that he got hard just thinking of humiliating him even further.
 
He noticed that the people in the room were marvelled at his pet's endurance, almost everyone in the hall had already used him in some way and he was still there, holding back, waiting for his Master to come and fuck him. As the last person came on his pet he stepped forward and whispered a cleaning spell, at once his pet knelled at his feet and lowered its head, waiting for orders.
 
Lucius summoned a high platform to lift them and asked the Dark Lord to join them on the huge bed that had just appeared, a mirror had been placed over the bed so everybody would be able to see what was about to happen. The Dark Lord lay on the bed, freeing his hard member and placing an Engorgio charm on it just for good measure. Lucius spelled Severus hole tight again and ordered him to sit on the Dark Lord slowly. The whore obeyed without even blinking but his eyes watered and he whimpered a bit when the organ ripped his “virgin” hole wide open. He went down until the huge penis was completely inside of him and his Master made him lie on the Dark Lord (back wise) spreading his legs as far as they would go.
 
“Today,” he said raising his voice so the room could listen, “You'll witness as the first of a new line of children is conceived, from this worthless whore we'll make children to ensure the future of the Wizarding World!” the crowd cheered again as Lucius shoved his cock to the balls into Severus cunt, causing him to moan and close his legs around Lucius hips, urging him to go faster. Out of spite Lucius whispered two Engorgio charms while he was fucking Severus cunt and the poor slave screamed hoarsely as the organ became too big too soon for him to be comfortable with. After the first two slaps Severus stopped whimpering and tried to adjust to the massive girth and length. Lucius and the Dark Lord came inside of him several times and after a few hours and a spell the whole room congratulated Lucius for his brand new child.
 
Later that night Lucius congratulated himself for the fertility charm and had his way with Severus a few more times to celebrate the man's total humiliation. He didn't allow him to come even once.
 
OoO
 
As the months passed Severus lost more and more of his identity, he couldn't remember his real name anymore much less his previous profession, sometimes though he had the feeling that he knew his Master from before, whatever before meant.
 
Lucius couldn't be happier with the situation, his plan had worked flawlessly so far and having Severus at his mercy made him enjoy his post war position so much more. He'd taken to bringing Severus with him to the Ministry, he'd even bought a basket for the pet to curl at his feet.
 
The whore seemed to have lost his ability to speak months ago and so Lucius had simply cut his tongue to make more space for sucking inside that delicious mouth, the idea had worked brilliantly as he could attest to at this very moment, Severus was kneeling in front of the minister's chair deeply sucking his cock as the man presided a meeting. Since he was about to come Lucius stopped speaking for a moment, he pushed Severus head until the tip of his cock was past the man's throat and shot his load, holding the pet in place until he was finished. Severus then proceeded to lick his Master clean and tucked him back inside his trousers and robes using only his mouth and teeth. He waited to see if his Master would order something else from him and sure enough the man gestured for him to go around the room pleasing the guests.
 
Severus crawled to the Minister of Magical Sports and waited for his order, the man told him to turn around and spread his legs, Severus did so and fought a moan when the man slid into him, he struggled to be quiet since his Master didn't like his meetings to be interrupted. He went around the circle sucking cocks and being fucked, one of the ministers even ordered him to turn around and came all over his belly. By the time he reached the last man the meeting was almost over and without a word from Lucius he crawled back to his basket and set down, his growing belly making him uncomfortable.
 
Lucius sent the last Minister away and came to fetch him, fastening the leash and taking him from the conference room, as he crawled Severus could feel the cum sliding from his hole and down his legs. “Sit pet” Lucius summoned the only chair in witch he was allowed to sit, a low wooden chair with two carved wood cocks raising from it. The creature adjusted to the rods and sank into them, whimpering when its buttocks finally made contact with the wood. He felt his mouth fill with a gag as his Master turned away angrily, “Don't move” he said before disappearing into the corridor.
 
Severus had been left on the entrance hall and the people who went past him always looked lustfully at his body, some of them even daring to touch his breasts or fondle his organs. Suddenly he felt his Master's magic lifting his legs up on the chair seat and raising his arms up above his head, shackles appeared around his ankles and wrists and a chain pulled his arms up until his arse was half lifted from the chair, the wood cock partially buried into his body. As fast as it came the force holding his arms up was gone and Severus struggled to maintain the crouching position without its support. He daren't move, his Master had told him not to.
 
Unfortunately after one hour and a half his legs had lost sensation and he couldn't keep himself up anymore, he let his butt sink into the cocks and as soon as he'd closed his eyes in defeat Lucius walked inside the hall. He took in Severus position and merely said, “We'll take care of this at home pet” banishing chair and shackles he pulled Severus to the nearest fireplace and flooed home.
 
OoO
 
“So…” Lucius tone could barely contain its rage as he stepped away from the fireplace, “what part of “don't move” did you not understand, you stupid creature?” he hissed turning to stare at the cowering figure.
 
“Is your brain so small that you can't even understand an order as simple as that?” Severus whimpered and Lucius snapped, “Answer me you filthy whore!”.
 
The slave's eyes widened and he struggled to form words past his tongue-less mouth, “'m worry Mawta” his begged, fat tears staining his white face.
 
“Argh, you're disgusting, be quiet” Lucius said, revelling in Severus misery. “Now take off your clothes and kneel before me” The slave hurried to obey and soon he was kneeling before Lucius.
 
“I will whip you until I think you've had enough, you will count out loud and thank me after each time, you may not scream, you may not move away from the whip, if you do any of these things I'll start again and you'll count from one. You may cry but no sobs, understood?” His pet nodded and he started.
 
Swish! “Won… ank you mawta…”
 
Swish! “To… ank you mawta…”
 
Swish! “Wee… ank you mawta…”
 
“Faster!” Swish! Swish! “Count faster whore!”
 
As Severus struggled with his lack of tongue to keep counting he felt his drool running down his face and another piece of his fragile heart was torn away. His Master whipped him until he counted twenty, but with the slow slur of his words he was sure the whips had gone over forty. His chest hurt really bad as did his back but the worst pain was between his legs where his Master had whipped until he could feel the blood running.
 
The child inside of him was restless and its movements were only adding to his pain. Lucius had put the whip away but the punishment wasn't nearly over yet. Cuffing Severus hands to the ceiling he suspended his pet in the air by lifting the metal bar where he'd shackled his feet.
 
“So pretty” Lucius whispered, “So fucking hot… to see you dangling from the ceiling, dripping blood, your holes exposed and begging for attention…” Severus noticed that his Master was masturbating while looking at him, he heard him whisper his least favourite spell and sure enough a bunch magical snakes appeared all over him, some of them where thin some of them were thick and all of them obeyed Lucius orders.
 
The thin ones went for his cock, one snake tied itself snugly around the base of his organ, the other restricted his balls and the last one slithered inside his penis, piercing free for the moment. The snake's tiny head burned down his channel and he sobbed as at the same time two of the thicker snakes slid inside his anus. The rest of the snakes either took turns fucking his cunt and mouth or slid on his body playing with their tongues on his sensitive skin.
 
“Argh… aahh, fuck!” Lucius came, his come splattering on Severus' tights and left the room with the promise to come back in a few hours.
 
OoO
 
“I know you are with child pet, but you can't expect me to be lenient on you just because of that.” The sobbing slave nodded and crawled closer to his Master, “Now, now if you behave yourself I'll even heal your wounds”, Severus eyes widened and he looked expectantly at his Master, “Come sit on me pet”.
 
Severus stood from the floor and adjusted himself to encase his Master's spelled cock, slowly he felt the tip breaching his abused cunt but the Master moved his hips forward, “Take it in the arse bitch, I want you to make me cum just with that, your beautiful loose arse…” Severus whimpered and lowered himself on the big shaft, his Master had made it so thick that he could fell the muscle tear inside of him. Lucius pulled him down until he was sitting completely on his lap, the rod buried to the root. “Don't move slut, I want you to milk me until I've drenched your insides” With a chocked sob Severus started squeezing Lucius shaft, his tired muscles trembling and clenching all by themselves, after a while Lucius was panting and his hips were making frantic moves shoving so deep inside his whore that he was sure the creature could taste his dick on its throat.
 
Finally he shoot inside that impossible heat, the engorging charm multiplying the amount of cum so much that it dripped out of Severus arse like a think fountain. When the fog lifted from his eyes he murmured a healing charm for Severus back and chest but didn't pull back from his arse. “You still have three months until the child is born, you can't expect me to leave you alone with your thoughts for that long”
 
Severus nodded and rested his head on the Master's chest, snuggling tiredly.
 
“How would you like to have your tongue back pet?” Lucius asked while caressing Severus hair. His pet looked at him imploringly and squeezed his half-hard member, still buried deep inside him.
 
“Will you obey me this time? Will you not utter a sound unless I give you permission to?”
 
Severus only moved his arse a bit and nuzzled the base of Lucius neck.
 
“You've been a good pet lately and I've been thinking of rewarding you” At those words Severus rubbed his swollen breasts against Lucius chest and the blonde man laughed at his antics. “Calm down pet, I've already decided. You'll get your tongue back, but first relieve my bladder.” Severus knelled in front of Lucius as fast as his swollen belly would let him and delicately took the tip of his Master cock into his mouth, drinking Lucius pee eagerly, swallowing in big gulps until there was nothing left.
 
“Good pet” Lucius said as Severus sucked him clean of cum and pee and then tucked him back using only his mouth. During the last few months Seveurs had had some more refined training, he was now learning how not to use his hands. Lucius had explained that the hands were one of the features that distinguished human beings from other animals and since Severus was not a human being anymore he had no right to use his hands, they were now to be used as hooves.
 
Severus had smiled when his Master kindly gifted him with a pair of beautiful restrainers for his delicate hands. They were like mittens without the thumb but his hands were to stay closed to fists inside them. Made of soft black leather, the insides contained soft pads for him to hold onto so crawling wouldn't hurt as much, the final touch being the tick gold bands that adorned his wrists, they had the shape of serpents to mach his collar.
 
It had hurt at first, but Severus had already gotten used to walking on his hands and knees and the Master had been understanding, explaining that he needed to be punished for behaving like something he was not anymore. Severus understood all this, he was his Master's pet, an animal. He'd be allowed to walk like a human when the Master told him to, but the rest of the time he should know his place.
 
“Open your mouth pet” Severus did so eagerly.
 
“I will allow you to have you tongue back, but the only words I want to hear you say are “Yes master”” Severus nodded and Lucius slapped him on the face, “Answer me!”
 
“Yes… Master” He struggled to say after so long when he could only slur.
 
“Very well” Lucius pushed Severus from his lap and pulled his leash, “Come pet, I have something to show you”
 
Severus ran after his Master, the leather on his hooves making him slip and lose balance causing his belly to hit the floor painfully a few times. “Don't be so clumsy, I don't wan't the elves to have to clean your filthy blood from my floors”
 
“Yes Master”
 
“Here” Lucius reached a huge door and waited for Severus to be sited beside him, on his haunches like a good little animal. “I have brought you a friend, I hope you understand I expect you to greet him properly?”
 
“Yes Master”
 
“Very good, come” With that he led Severus through the door and released the leash allowing him to look around the room until he saw the “friend”.
 
“Master?”
 
“Go ahead, he's been somewhat altered, he will do you no harm, he's my pet, just like you are”
 
Severus crawled forward until he was face to face with a huge black dog. It looked familiar somehow, but the memory was so far away he couldn't even glimpse it for more than a second. Very slowly Severus licked the dog's nose and bared his neck.
 
The beast poked and probed him until he had his bottom facing its jaws. The rough sloppy tongue started licking his arse and pussy and Severus moaned lowly, his eyes seeking the Master for approval. When Lucius nodded at him he opened his legs wider and proceeded to treat his new “friend” properly.
 
The dog obviously didn't have much patience because soon he felt its thick prick shoving inside him, it was very well hung for its size, almost too much so and Severus thought maybe the Master had something to do with it.
 
With a deep sigh and a moan Severus started to shove back against the dog's monster prick. It was a completely new sensation, the dog fur itched against his sweaty back and its claws tore at the skin on his shoulders when it decided to hold him down to better hump him.
 
It didn't take long for it to cum, but when the prick inside him started to grow even bigger Severus screamed, human cocks didn't do this! What was it doing? It seemed to have locked itself inside him until it finished cumming!
 
His insides hurt, it was too much, too much cum was flooding him and he started sobbing. He looked at the Master but he had a big smile on his face and so Severus endured, endured because the Master was happy and to make him happy was his reason d'etre.
 
When it was finally over the dog pulled back and started to lick itself clean. Severus crawled back to the Master's feet and waited for more orders.
 
“You did will pet! Now you truly are a bitch!” He laughed, “That is Snuffles, he is my new hound and I want you to spread your legs for him whenever he comes to you, do you understand?”
 
“Yes Master” Severus hung his head and capitulated, after all the Master's word was law.
 
OoO
 
“But Minister! This is insane! The baby will die if you leave it the way it is! He is not capable of giving birth by himself.”
 
“I'm telling you he will, and he will Nurse Andrea. The only thing I want is a mediwitch to keep the baby from falling to the ground and cutting the thread.”
 
“But sir!”
 
“This is an order! If he's not able to do it alone than he's better off dead! Both of them!”
 
Meanwhile Severus was kneeling on a threadbare cot on the ground hugging his belly and trying to scream his lungs out. Of course the lack of vocal cords allowed him only to whimper or cry out agonisingly, but he tried nonetheless.
 
He'd been in pain for hours, the Master told him that the big lump that was his belly was actually a baby, and he was supposed to give birth to it someday. Severus didn't understand what “giving birth to” meant until this awful pain started and the Master told him the baby was trying to come out. Severus screamed as yet another of those pains ripped through him and water started to come from between his legs, he was tired, he wanted to lie down, but the Master had told him to be on his hooves and knees.
 
When the pain came again Severus started pushing, he wanted that thing out of his body, it brought him pain, and the only pain he would willingly endure was the pain brought to him by the Master. He whimpered when the pain went away but then soon it came back. It kept coming and going, each time closer than the other, he couldn't take much more of this, he pushed again… and screamed! Something was coming out! There was something coming out of him ripping him from inside out! Maybe… maybe this was a baby? He didn't really know but the Master had told him to have it so when the next pain came he pushed again, as hard as he could and he felt a person behind him holding the baby thing…
 
“One more push Severus, one more and it's out!” The person told him, and he wondered if this Severus person was also having the Master's baby. It didn't matter either way because he knew it was almost over, one last push when the pain came and it was out… he'd given a baby to his Master… he only hoped he'd done well.
 
Lucius almost beamed with happiness when he saw the beautiful baby in his arms, he almost forgot about everything, he held it tight and turned to show his perfect son to Severus, only to see his tired eyes looking at him imploringly, unsure, as if waiting for approval. Lucius shivered lightly at that and he gave Severus a tight little nod to show he was pleased. The man collapsed immediately, the mediwitches fussing around him and asking for his permission to treat the exhausted man.
 
The blonde ordered them to do their best and left the room with the child in his arms. What had he done? That was Severus, his best friend… maybe… maybe he'd misjudged the situation, maybe he'd gone too far? No! A Malfoy was never wrong! Severus deserved this, he'd betrayed the Dark Lord, no! He'd betrayed Lucius!... Lucius had loved him for so long, had always taken care of him and how did he repay him? By turning to that cursed Dumbledore, by rejecting Lucius… by… not loving him back
 
Severus must pay, Lucius thought to himself, he must pay…
 
OoO
 
“Severus the baby needs to be fed!” Lucius screamed at his slave when again, he'd entered the room to find a crying baby and an indifferent Severus. “When he cries it means you are to give him your milk!”
 
Severus kept looking at the window as if Lucius wasn't even there, “Listen pet” At that Severus eyes flashed and he turned to him at once kneeling at the floor. Lucius sighed, “I don't understand you! I thought you'd be happy if I let you take care of the baby for a while but your behaviour has been completely senseless!”
 
Severus squirmed and looked up at him pleadingly.
 
“If I may sir?” The nurse that had been taking care of the baby and Severus interjected, “He seems to be rejecting the baby, maybe he has postpartum depression?”
 
“What?” Lucius asked irate.
 
“Well sir, not to judge you or anything but he's not been treated differently by you during his pregnancy, has he?'
 
“No, of course not”
 
“Well… maybe… because of the way he feels, you know, as… as an animal, he doesn't recognise the baby as being his…” She whispered.
 
“He's not a real animal you idiot! He's still a person! If…” Lucius had stopped talking immediately when he felt Severus whimper and crawl to a corner of the room, as far from him as he could. He'd sat on the floor hugging his head and pressing it against his knees.
 
Lucius approached carefully and as he kneeled beside Severus he could hear him whisper endlessly, “I'm the Master's pet, I'm the Master's pet, I'm…”
 
“Severus you…” At that Severus looked up at him imploringly, “You may speak…”
 
“Master…” he whispered, “I… I know I shouldn't ask… I'm only a pet after all but… Who… who is Severus?”
 
“Huh?” Lucius only looked at him, taken aback.
 
“Master, please… let me meet him! If… if he pleases the Master so, I want to please the Master as well!” Severus was crying and looking as if he expected a spanking for being so bold.
 
“Severus…”
 
“Where Master? Where is he?” Severus looked around, looking for a person he couldn't see.
 
“My dear, you are him. You are Severus, it's your name” Lucius whispered, barely containing his emotions.
 
“No!” Severus struggled to free himself from Lucius and look around for this mysterious person. “Where is he!” He demanded, when he couldn't see a thing his eyes filled with tears.
 
“Severus…”
 
“Sir, please! Let him be, you're making him even more confused than he already is!”
 
“But…” It was the desperate look in Severus eyes that made him agree with her, he ordered the elf that was feeding the baby to come with him and left the room as fast as he could.
 
OoO
 
That night Severus lay awake with Snuffles, cuddled beside him in his basket. He licked Snuffles nose for a bit, trying to calm himself, “The Master has someone else” he said. “I…I think he's going to give us away… we're no good to him anymore”.
 
Snuffles whined a bit and turned to lick Severus tights clean of his cum. “Maybe… maybe he'll allow us to be together, right?”
 
The dog barked lowly as if to agree and snuggled back beside Severus. They were both almost asleep when the gate to the cannel opened.
 
“Severus! What are you doing here?” Lucius demanded, he'd been looking for his pet everywhere for more than an hour but Severus didn't answer him, he simply lay still as if he hadn't heard him.
 
Irritation growing inside of him Lucius finally remembered, he doesn't know his name anymore!
 
“Pet…”
 
Severus got out of the basket and kneeled before him.
 
“What are you doing here?”
 
“I… I'm sorry Master, I didn't what to be alone…” he whispered dejectedly.
 
“And you came to lay with a dog?”
 
“He… he's my friend! The Master said…”
 
“Yes, yes, I know what I said, now come with me…”
 
Severus started to crawl behind Lucius but the man snapped at him, “Walk! Severus, walk! Don't crawl like some god damned animal!”
 
Severus froze in place, he didn't know who the master was talking to, but he remained in place like a good pet, it wouldn't do to irritate the Master, would it?
 
“Pet” Lucius greeted his teeth, “When I say Severus it means I am talking to you!”
 
“But Master…”
 
“That's an order!” The man yelled.
 
“Yes Master”
 
“Now stand up at once!”
 
Severus abused knees complained when after months of kneeling he stood up. His back remained arched as if to protect himself and his head hung low in submission. Lucius refused to look at him, he didn't want to admit how well his “training” had changed his friend.
 
He led Severus inside to his own room and put him on the bed, covering the naked body. He kissed Severus on the forehead and stood to leave but Severus held his sleeve shyly. “Master… please…” he whispered, guiding Lucius hand to his breast and squeezing a little.
 
Lucius retrieved his hand as if he'd been burned, this is not my Severus, he thought, this is some monster I created myself! “No pet, not today” He left the room quickly not even seeing the tears of anguish on Severus face.
 
OoO
 
“What do you mean you can't undo it? You're a wizard!” Lucius screamed at the stupid mediwizard.
 
“Yes sir, but the process is permanent… nobody ever thought the owner would want to have their pet's humanity restored, most of them are disposed of after a year or so and a new one is bought. If you want something different sir, just tell us and we'll make you a new one” The man explained nervously.
 
“I don't want a new pet you idiot! I want his humanity back, and if you don't know how to do it I give you one week to find out how!”
 
“But sir! You can't do this!”
 
“Of course I can! I'm the Minister for Magic! Now if you don't want to become one of your own experiments I suggest you do as I say”
 
“Y… yes sir”
 
Lucius left the Ministry building breathing fire through his nostrils. The sheer stupidity of the man! If Lucius wanted Severus humanity back, he was a Malfoy so he would have it back!
 
OoO
 
In the end it turned out he couldn't fully restore it, but with a lot of magic and his Lord's knowledge of dark rituals he'd been able to reverse most of Severus changes. He had a mostly male form now, his breasts having diminished almost to a teenager's breasts, quite sweet in Lucius' opinion.
 
His inner organs had been re-grown and he could live by himself now, if it weren't for the fact that he was so deeply depressed that he had to be forcibly fed.
 
“Come on Severus, just another bite love” Lucius would say, and Severus, ever the obedient pet would do as told, only to throw up everything later.
 
“He's too thin” One of the mediwizards told him after his daily appointment.
 
“I know, but he keeps throwing up everything I feed him!” Lucius answered desperately.
 
The mediwizard wasn't able to fully hide his surprise but after a while he shook his head sadly, “A deep change such as that can't be achieved twice Minister, he's been completely broken already… there is no mending…”
 
Lucius knew that… he knew it because the psychic healer had told him the exact same thing after three months of intensive therapy with little to no results. He knew that because every time he called Severus by his name he would frown, sometimes a tear would escape his eyes before he answered “Yes Lucius”. He knew it because every time Lucius brought their son with him Severus would smile and say, “Look it's Severus' baby”, and Severus in his abused mind was Lucius' lover, while he was the Master's pet…
 
“You know Lucius, you look a lot like my Master” He had said one day, and after his daily visit Lucius had cried bitter tears.
 
OoO
 
“You should let him be gorgeous…” The Dark Lord had told him once.
 
“I can't Master… you know I... I just can't…”
 
“I understand Lucius, if you need him so you may keep him, but remember to keep him locked away in your Manor, there is no telling what any of the others would do should they find him this vulnerable”
 
“I know Master…” He sobbed brokenly.
 
“It's your own fault, you know that my lovely Lucius, you were the one to make him public property”
 
“Yes Master…”
 
OoO
 
A few years later…
 
“How are you today Severus my love?”
 
The dark haired man turned his gaze from the window and smiled at him, “I am fine Lucius, thank you. And you?”
 
“I am fine…” Lucius answered.
 
“Good morning father” A black haired child with fair skin and icy blue eyes greeted him.
 
“Good morning Andromeda”
 
The little boy slowly walked to the window and kissed Severus cheek lightly, “You look beautiful today” he said, admiring the green tunic that covered his body.
 
“Thank you” He answered, his hands clenching and unclenching nervously. Since the time when the Master had made him stop using them he had never fully recovered their use… maybe the Master had known about this blonde person's fraud and given him a way to always remember his truthful place. Lucius had told him to try and use his hands more, but he didn't like them much so he'd asked for simple clothes to dress himself in, clothes that didn't have buttons or flies, and Lucius had brought him a set of tunics.
 
“Father…”
 
“Yes Andromeda?”
 
“Today we're going to Diagon Alley, would you like to come with us?” The child asked expectantly.
 
Severus smiled, as he knew was expected of him and shook his head, “I'm sorry I'm afraid I'm not feeling very well today”
 
The boy's happy face fell and his looked at his dad imploringly.
 
“Now Andromeda, don't bother your father, you know his health is fragile”
 
“Yes sir, I'm sorry sir” the boy nodded and left the room.
 
“Severus you should accept at least once, he'd like to go out with you”
 
“We go outside every Saturday”
 
“I know that, but I meant the outside, the world, not the garden!”
 
“No” He said stubbornly. He knew deep inside him that the Master would never consent to that, imagine! A pet wondering around on the streets, freely without a leash! No! He'd been abandoned yes, but he was not a stray… he would remain faithful until the Master decided to have him back.
 
“But the boy is your son!”
 
“No, he's Severus' son” he answered tiredly.
 
“And you are Severus!” Lucius almost yelled.
 
“Yes Lucius” he capitulated, he would keep the farce for a while longer, he had to! The woman in the white coat that came every week had told him that she knew where the Master was. It was now only a question of time until he heard of this pretence and came back to claim his pet from these delusional people.
 
“Severus!”
 
“Yes… yes Lucius?”
 
“Stop daydreaming, have you been fed today?”
 
He shook his head slowly, he had hoped Lucius had forgotten about it, but he'd never let him spend the day without food. This was the biggest prove that this man was a fake, the Master had never demanded that he ate, the Master had been able to keep him alive all by himself! And now the Master had cast him aside…
 
“Come here then”
 
Severus rose from the chair slowly, his legs rebelling, he wanted to kneel, he wanted to crawl, but Lucius demanded that he walk.
 
“Sit beside me” He said, summoning a large tray of food that made Severus stomach turn inside out. “Behave now Severus, you know you have to eat”
 
“Yes Lucius”
 
They didn't speak until Severus was done, Lucius had fed Severus so many times that he already knew the man's pattern, Severus would eat half of what Lucius brought him, wait until Lucius left the room and then throw up everything he'd eaten. That's why he'd remain in the room for a long time after Severus' meals, to ensure that the man got at least a bit of food through normal means, the rest of it had to come from an IV.
 
“It's time for your potions now love”
 
“Yes Lucius”
 
With a swish of his wand a trail with four bottles of potions appeared, one contained a strong appetite stimulant (that sadly never seemed to work), a very strong sexual suppressant, an anti-depressive and a mild sedative to keep him from tearing at the walls. Severus drank everything without complaint, not even bothering to pay attention to any of the concoctions.
 
“Don't you feel curious sometimes about what you're drinking?” In his mind Lucius imagined that his Severus would lift his brow and proceed to give him a tongue lashing about what he should or shouldn't do.
 
Unfortunately all the current Severus said was “No, I don't”.
 
“But you're a potions Master! With all your knowledge and…”
 
“I'm sorry Lucius, I don't know what you're talking about”
 
With that Lucius thoughts went wild, he couldn't stop blaming himself for one of the best Potions Masters in the world total destruction. So much knowledge was lost, he thought, only to satisfy my petty wish…
 
“Well, I guess I'll be going then… do try and take a walk Severus, your body needs the exercise”
 
“Yes Lucius”
 
OoO
 
“Maybe it would be better if you just killed him”
 
“No!” Lucius shook his head, scared of the mere thought of loosing Severus, even if the one he had was not his Severus anymore. “Master, you know I can't…”
 
“Then you should just go back to your old ways, I reckon he'd be happy with that don't you think? After all that's what he asks for, day and night”
 
“I don't think I could see him under any more pain because of me…” Lucius whispered.
 
Voldemort gave a sad little smile, “It seems Severus was not the only one broken by this little game of yours”
 
“Master!”
 
“Don't worry Lucius, even if you're useless to me the way you are now you're still my blonde angel, I will not dispose of you. Maybe you're my weakness, just like Severus is yours…”
 
“I am honoured My Lord”
 
“Yes, yes… I know. Your honour does not fulfil me sexual appetite, but against people's opinions I am not a bigoted idiot that can't learn from other's experiences. I saw what you did to Severus and for Merlin, as much as I want it, I will not do the same with you.”
 
“Thank you Master” Lucius left the room shaking, he didn't know what was worse, to be spared the shame of becoming his Master's slave, of to be condemned to live knowing what he'd done by enslaving his own love…
 
OoO
 
“Lucius, where is Snuffles?” Severus had asked him first thing the next morning.
 
“I had him taken care of”
 
“What? Why did you do that for? He was my friend, the Master said…”
 
“Shut up!” Lucius snapped, “You know I don't want to hear that word coming from your lips ever again!”
 
Severus swallowed thickly and nodded. “But I miss him…”
 
“He was just a stupid dog Severus”
 
“But…”
 
“No! No matter what you say, people were not made to have sex with dogs! It's just plain wrong! I will not let you debase yourself like that anymore!”
 
“You are a fake! A fake! My Master would never speak like that!” Severus screamed hysterically.
 
I am your Master Severus, believe it or not!”
 
Severus took a deep breath to control himself and his shaking hands, “Very well, what will you do then master? Have sex with me yourself? You know I need it! I'm an incubus I can't live without it”
 
“You are half human!”
 
“The key word being half”
 
“Severus…”
 
“Please Lucius”
 
“No… I'll see what can be done, but I'll not have sex with you, you know that!”
 
“Yes Lucius” Severus nodded sadly and turned to look out of the window, like he did everyday as if he was waiting for someone to come.
 
Lucius couldn't stand to have sex with Severus anymore, he couldn't look at Severus and see that… that… vagina that was there, mocking at him… The breasts he'd been able to get rid of mostly… but the female organs… nothing could be done about them…
 
And then one day he'd entered the room to see McNair shoving a transfigured horse cock into Severus arse… that'd been too much, he'd killed him on the spot, the Dark Lord hadn't even been mad at him.
 
No more… he thought, he'd closed his Manor and no visitors other than the Dark Lord himself were allowed. The house elves were to be careful and never let Severus close to any of the animals, just in case.
 
OoO
 
Severus had a fever. He'd been controlling his urges together with Snuffles, but now that Lucius had gotten rid of him he had nothing with which to alleviate his sexual urges! His body had slowly rebelled, letting him now of his needs. He now sat huddled against the wall, shivering and sweating wishing with all his might for his Master to come and take him away from this crazy people.
 
He wouldn't touch himself. No! The Master had thought him well. No touching without his permission, ever. Thus Severus endured the painful throbbing need between his legs and the wet, soaking heat that pulsed within him as if mocking his restraint. He sobbed in relief when he thought of his damaged hands that weren't able to hold his member or even to stimulate his folds. The temptation would be too great if he really had the means to relieve himself, but as it was he was truly helpless and that was a comforting thought.
 
“Severus what are you doing on the floor?” Came the cruel voice of his Master's look alike. The faking man that dared call himself his Master! He didn't answer, his teeth wouldn't stop chattering enough for him to form words. In his despair he only hugged his legs tighter and sunk his head between his knees.
 
“Severus? What happened?” An intruding hand touched his forehead and pulled back just as quickly. “By Merlin! You're burning! What happened?” he demanded, but when he noticed that Severus was not going to answer he left the room, coming back seconds latter with the woman in the white coat.
 
“What is happening?” he asked her, “Why is he like this?”
 
The woman came close to him and Severus shivered even more, this time in disgust. How many of this people would touch him before the Master came back? She poked and probed like she always did and then turned to speak with the blonde impostor.
 
“He hasn't been relieved lately, has he?”
 
“Relieved?” Lucius asked, looking frantically at Severus and then at the nurse.
 
“Sexually sir. He hasn't had any intercourse for quite a while I presume. His body is rebelling.”
 
“What? This is ridiculous!”
 
“I'm sorry sir but he is part incubus, he needs sex”
 
“Can't you just… sedate him?”
 
“I can. But it's only coming back worse when he wakes up”
 
“Do it!” Lucius ordered and turned around not to see Severus panicked reaction, after a moment the agonising moans subsided and he saw Severus body slumped on the floor, completely calm and peaceful.
 
“Leave us!” He ordered the woman and as soon as she'd left the room he walked forward and picked Severus of the floor, laying him in bed carefully and spreading him on the sheets.
 
He knew what he had to do, but that didn't make it any easier. Taking a deep breath he lifted Severus sweaty robe off and stared at the battered body. In the begining he used to give Severus his baths but nowadays he told the elves to do it, he couldn't take looking at that naked body anymore so he hadn't seen the worse changes taking place in it.
 
Severus had always been abnormally thin, a combination of fast metabolism and a picky taste when it came to food had always left the man on the owing side of the scale, but this? This was ridiculous. Severus body was skin and bones, literally, not an ounce of fat could be seen anywhere! His ribs protruded grotesquely from his chest, his collar bone was completely exposed and the milky skin was paper thin, blood vessels could be seen anywhere and the arm where he took the IV everyday was completely covered in bruises that varied from fading yellow to deep purple.
 
Lucius didn't hold his tears back even as he massaged the angry looking cock until it spurted thick semen into his hands. Severus moaned a little but the shaft didn't even soften after the orgasm, it kept standing proud as if nothing had happened.
 
Memories and desire overwhelmed him, overlapping with long forgotten fantasies and Lucius made a desperate little noise in his throat and he disrobed himself. Laying on the bed, face hovering over Severus swollen member he took a deep breath and sucked it into his mouth. The rich taste of Severus filling his taste buds with nothing but sweet memories of youth and passion.
 
He sucked and sucked as he hadn't done in years, swallowing the rich essence that spurted into his mouth without blinking and not choking once. He released the hard member with a wet pop and proceeded to suck his own fingers, thrusting them into his arse and moaning in delight.
 
“Severus… Severus… remember this, my dear Severus? How many times did you take me fast and brutal, under the stairs, at the crowded showers, at the dorm with doors open and people coming and going?” He moaned deep as his fingers brushed his sweet spot lightly and he pulled them out impatiently.
 
He levered himself on the bed and sunk all at once into Severus' shaft, hearing the sleeping man choke and moan made him even harder. He rode Severus savagely, feeling his arse muscles tear and savouring the pain. It didn't take long for him to come, even before he felt Severus seed coating him from inside he'd already spent himself all over his hands and Severus hollow stomach.
 
He lifted himself carefully and cleaned Severus body slowly, licking the fluids and savouring his fantasies. Severus proud member finally relaxed after a long and pleasurable blowjob. Lucius enjoyed every second sucking and working for the load he wanted to coat his mouth with.
 
Swallowing at leisure Lucius made a face when he remembered he had to deal with Severus' other bits. He conjured a thick vibrating dildo and inserted it into Severus' dripping vagina. He desperately wanted to get this over with, so with much effort he rubbed against Severus' clitoris to make him come faster. A good half hour latter and two or three orgasms he deemed himself ready. He'd pleasured Severus' body and even if he hadn't been awake during the process he would at least feel the relief upon waking up.
 
OoO
 
Severus awoke with the feeling that something was wrong. Looking around he noticed two things, he was not wearing the same tunic as when he'd been sedated and his body was not feeling worse at all, in fact it felt very relaxed, as if the Master had come and allowed him his relief.
 
Severus smiled, maybe he was right! Maybe the Master had come while he was asleep, maybe he didn't want for these stupid people to know that he'd been here, that he'd seen his pet, that he'd be back!
 
“The Master is coming for me!” Severus whispered to himself, awed. He flung himself from the bed and started making his preparations, the Master couldn't see him like this again! It was bad enough to imagine he'd seen it once!
 
Severus took the blue tunic off and threw it as far from himself as he could, shivering in disgust. The Master had never made him wear such things… his clothes were solely for the purpose of showing off to others, not this shameful pieces of cloth that Lucius gave him.
 
Lucius! Severus mind screamed. Lucius had done something… Lucius had tried to change him… yes… he'd done something to his body after the Master had been gone! Severus crawled as fast as he could to the bathroom. Slowly, as if afraid the Master would come at any moment and get him out of position Severus stood up and stared at his mirror image completely shocked.
 
The breasts! The Master's breasts! They were gone… Severus stared hard at himself noticing the lack of curves in his body… the body his Master had carefully crafted for him! Despair engulfed him and he sobbed, what would the Master say? What if he'd come to pick him up but after seeing him in this stated he'd left him behind?
 
That would explain why he'd been dressed differently! The Master had come and ripped his clothes in anger but upon seeing his desecrated body he'd dressed him again to spare him the shame and left…
 
Left to find another pet, a pet that wouldn't displease him, a pet with the right body! Suddenly, Severus felt a hot pain prickling in his heart, the heart that Lucius had forced into him, the heart he wouldn't even need if the Master hadn't left. Maybe if he pulled it out? Yes! Maybe that was it, he'd pull it out and the pain would be gone and the Master would forgive him…
 
Severus looked around frantically until his eyes fell upon a cutting knife Lucius had brought with him to peel the apples he force fed him every time. He'd leave the knife behind, safely tucked under a book. It was too small for Severus pierce his heart with it, he'd have to carve into his chest first.
 
“Master…” Severus whispered dreamily and crawled to the knife, positioning himself against the wall so he'd remain in place after the pain became too much. Severus felt on cloud nine, it had been years since his thoughts had been this clear and he breathed deeply before thrusting the knife against his heart. He was doing this for the Master. He was sure he'd be forgiven when the Master saw how he despised this new shapeless body. He knew the Master would be pleased. He knew.
 
OoO
 
Lucius would never forget his son's shocked face when the boy entered the room to find Severus body on the floor. The gaping wound in his chest and the small peeling knife dangling from his motionless hand proof enough that he'd committed suicide.
 
Andromeda had never really recovered from the sight. He'd loved Severus deeply and had early understood his father's condition, never blaming him for his lack of interest. When Andromeda had decided to go to France he didn't say a word, he quietly accepted his son's decision to leave him behind. The boy had never forgiven him, really. He didn't know of the gruesome things he'd done to Severus, but being part a dark creature himself he understood the suffering of his kind. He had never talked to Lucius again after that day, apart from turning to him with a tear stained face to whisper, “Murderer” and leave the room.
 
Lucius agreed with him. He knew he was the one responsible for Severus death, even if he hadn't been the one to raise the knife. The Dark Lord had tutted but he made no further comment, accepting Lucius plead he'd let the men retreat to one of his country states, as far away from civilization as he could.
 
He never knew what had driven Severus to finally do it, to finally give in to death. Truth be told it had been pulling at him for years and only a mysterious force had kept him alive for so long. Lucius had a theory and he hoped that if there was an afterlife that Severus found there what had been missing for him in the land of the living.
 
As it were, he still carried in his pocket the damned peeling knife together with a thick lock of Severus ebony hair. When the pain was too great for him to go on he'd prepare a large batch of polijuice potion and torture himself even further standing in front of a mirror for endless hours, playing with a face that was not his own. He'd stand naked and stare at himself turning this way and that, revelling in the sensation of holding somebody else's member in his hands. He'd stroke himself to completion and struggle to keep his eyes open at the final moment just so he could see Severus face in the throes of passion once more.
 
But most of all, he'd caress his smooth chest again and again, burning the image into his mind, memorizing every inch of milky skin and try to forget all the crimson blood that had been spilt that one afternoon, never thinking of the blasted word that had been so diligently carved into the faultless skin.
 
After all, he knew deep down that no matter what happened in the next life; Severus would never be reunited to his Master.
 
Finis
 
Thanks for reading this. I'd like to know you opinion be it good or bad, so please, review!