Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Snack ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This was a one-shot RPG Neko Chan and I did back in January. I figured someone might enjoy it if we posted it.

Authors: Kleptomaniac Can Opener ( kcanopener@yahoo.com ) & Neko Chan ( jadechyld@hotmail.com )
Pairing: Severus x Remus
Timeline: pre-series, back when they were in school
Warnings: Smut, sex, BL, boy-on-boy action
Disclaimers: The lady in England owns the Harry Potter characters. We're just having fun with them.


MIDNIGHT SNACK


"Remus! We'll get in trouble if we're caught!"
"Shhh, just tickle the pear." The Slytherin student pouts, looking more cute than angry as he tickles said fruit. The werewolf grins away as the door to the kitchens unlocks. "Come on." The snake follows quickly, he doesn't want to get in trouble and ruin his pretty record.

"Lumos." Lupin's wand casts a pale green glow over the dark room.
"We better not get in trouble just because you wanted a sandwich." The Gryffindor merely smiles, holding his wand in his mouth as he goes about making his snack.
"Oo wan wan?"
"Might as well." He begins making a second sandwich. Snape smirks and embraces his yearmate from behind. "Or...we could just do another type of sandwich." Remus grins when his neck is nuzzled, *murring wolfishly while pulling his wand from his mouth and placing it on the table.

Severus nips and licks the flesh behind the corner of his jaw, teasing him. "Ah...dirty snake." His only reply is a smile and a small bite. Remus twists around, meeting the other's mouth in a heated kiss.
"I'd rather eat you than a sandwich any day."
"Oh?" asks the wolf, nipping as the snake's lips and jaw.
"Mmhmm..."

Lupin practically purrs in Snape's ear. "It sure us hot in here with this school uniform on..." His companion smirks.
"Agreed." Skillful hands accustomed to potion work begin removing the other's robes, the favor being returned quickly. Severus kisses his shoulders even as Remus pulls him to the ground. Soft moans pregnant the air as their hips grind into each other.
"You feel so good, Severus..." Snape grins as he slips a hand between them, taking Remus' hardening shaft in hand, making his classmate gasp. He slowly strokes him with a firm grip. "Ah..." Lupin reaches down, expertly finding his snake's length. They kiss while jerking each other off, moaning and bucking, arching their sweaty bodies.

"Want more, Remus?"
"More...more..." The hot hand leaves the werewolf's throbbing erection.
"More?"
"More! Please!" His legs are pushed further apart, fingers trailing up his inner thigh until they reach his exposed pucker. "Please, Severus..." A single finger is pushed in. "Mmm..." It's pumped a few times before a second is added. Lupin arches his slender body, holding tightly to Snape.
"Moan for me." The command is obeyed as the fingers are shoved in deep, tossing back his head of long silky strands.

Severus licks his lips, keeping his eyes on his lover's face as he prepares him. He loves watching him. Especially when he touches him *there*.

"Ah!" Snape moans at the sweet cry then retracts his fingers from the warm heat. "Severuuuuus..!"
"Want it?" he asks in a teasing manner, nudging his cock head against his entrance.
"Please! Please!" Without another word he thrusts in. "Ahh!" Severus moans and continues, pounding in and out, Remus crying out deliciously every time.
"Mine." He sucks on his neck.
"Yours! Yours!" Snape rewards his words by grabbing his neglected, weeping erection, jerking it swiftly. "Severus..! I'm..!"
"Cum for me." Lupin cries out sharply as he climaxes, spilling his seed on his flat stomach. With a final thrust, Snape cums deep inside of him, filling Remus with his essence.

Both teens fall limp, panting for breath.

"Now that," comments Snape, "was a midnight snack."
"Mmhmm."

Though it's doubtful the House Elves are going to be enthusiastic about their mess.




*murring: a wolf's form of purring