Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Dragons Story ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Dragons Story

**All standard disclaimers apply.**

AN: A great BIG thank you gose out gbheart for betaing!

-
--
---
--
-






Chapter 9
(Draco's P.O.V)
I walk right passed my door and head for the main entrance. I wander around, until I find a bar that's in an alley with loud music pouring out. The only empty table is sitting in a corner, right beside the crammed dance floor. I sat and watch the bodies move in time with the strong beat that was pumping out of the speakers. The noise and smoke filled bar seemed to drown out all my thoughts of the past; only when a waitress walked up to me with a tray of shots did I even realise that this must be a gay bar - the couples on the floor were mostly boy and boy or girl and girl. I grabbed five shots, not really caring what was in them, just as long as they made me drunk. I gave the waitress twenty-five dollars. She gave me a quick smile and moved on to offer the next table drinks. Before I knew it all my glasses were empty and a tall gothic-looking boy was pulling me onto the dance floor. Soon I lost myself in the free feeling of dancing whilst slightly drunk. I found myself bouncing from partner to partner and just relaxing like never before. I make a mental note that I should do this more often.
(Harry's P.O.V)
It's 3:15am, and Draco still hasn't come home. Well, not home, but back to our room. I jump when I hear a knock at the door.
"I'm coming." I run to the door to find a tall brown-haired man holding Draco up.
"Sorry to bother you but the boy says this is his room."
"Yes, it is. Let me take him. Oh, and thank you, I was getting worried."
"No problem." I hear the door close as I carry Draco to his bed. Carefully, I remove his sweat-soaked clothes and lay him down. As soon as I lay him down, his arm wraps around my waist and pulls me into the bed, beside him. Slowly, he opens his eyes and a smile creeps across his face.
"I looove youuu. 'Arry make lovve to mee please?"
Oh, Merlin, he's so drunk that I can't. I've waited so long to hear him say this and he's smashed.
"I love you too, Draco, but right now you need sleep."
"Buuh I dun wanna. I wan you to make lovve too me. It’s been soooo long." Draco mumbled, as the need for sleep and alcohol began to pull him in.
"Sleep now. We'll make love when you wake, okay?"
"Okay, if you promise."
"I promise. Now sleep, love."
The blonde nodded and cuddled up to me. Oh, Merlin, have mercy on me.

(Draco's P.O.V)
I woke to the sound of someone knocking on my motel door. I move to get up and answer, when I feel like I've been hit by a large bus. I groan and fall back into bed. I can hear murmured, angry voices and decide that I really should get up and see what was going on. Slowly, I force myself to sit up. Just then, I hear a loud bang from the bedroom door as its flung open. Derrick storms in followed by Lilly and Harry.
"Dray, lay back down until I can get you a hangover potion." I nod and lay back.
"Daddy, Daddy, Uncle Derrick punched Mr. Potter. It was awesome. Mr. Potter said you were asleep and wouldn't let us in. So uncle Derrick told him that you never sleep past ten and it's well past noon and Mr. Potter told him that you'd had a really long night and he was sure that you'd want to sleep awhile longer. Then, uncle Derrick pushed him and said that he didn't care if he was Harry Potter, he was coming in and he was going to see you. An – and then Mr. Potter said he would let us know when you were awake that he wasn't gonna let him in and Derrick punched him right in the face. And –"
"Wow, sweetie, calm down. Daddy doesn't feel very good."
Lilly looked to Har – Potter, who was standing beside my bed, hangover potion in hand. She gave him a hard glare.
"What did you do to my daddy?"
"Nothing, he did this to himself." Harry replied, handing me the potion. I look at it sceptically and look back up to him.
"You didn't brew it yourself did you?" Harry smirks.
"Of course not, do you think I'd honestly attempt to brew anything now that I'm out of school? I can't brew to save my life; I had Sev make them for me." I nod and down the potion, not even flinching at the horrid taste.
"Thanks." I say, as I feel it taking effect.
"Merlin, what did I do last night?"
"As far as I can tell, you nearly drank the bar dry."
"Thanks for that brilliant deduction, Derrick."
"Anytime, Sean. I've never seen you drink more the one glass of wine, are you really fine? I know you like to keep things in. but you know Nick and I are here for you, right?"
"I know, thank you both, but this is something that I've got to work through with Harry and myself."
"Daddy, what do you need to work out with Mr. Potter for?"Well it's now or never.
"Lilly, sweetie, do you remember when Mr. Potter said that you were his too?" She nods to me and I continue.
"You know how most little girls have a mommy and a daddy? Well, you're extra special because you've got two daddies instead."
"But, how? I thought it took a mommy and a daddy to make a baby."
"It normally does, but when two daddies share a great, big love, and get really lucky, they get blessed with a baby to share their great, big love with. Do you understand, sweetie?"
"I think so, but if you and Mr. Potter shared such a big love, then why didn't you stay with him?"
"That's a long story, for when you’re older, okay?"
"Okay, daddy, but does this mean I have to call him daddy too?"
"Only if you want to." Harry answered before I could. Just as Lilly opened her mouth, there was a knock on the door and she was off.
"I'll get it."
"Lilly, what have I told you about opening doors in the hotel?" But my words were too late, she already had the door open and there stood my godfather.
"Hello, Mister, guess what? I'm special because I've got two daddies. How about you? Do you have two daddies?"
"No, I don't. Is Draco here?"
"Who's Draco? The only people here are my daddies and Uncle Derrick. Hey, Mister, did you know that you look like a guy I saw in one of the pictures my daddy has that he doesn't know I know about? There's a picture of a guy that looks like you, and one of my new daddy."
"Lilly, that's enough." I say, as I step out of the bedroom in the pants that I was wearing last night.
"Daddy, this guys looking for someone named ‘Draco’. Do you know him?"
"Draco I'm glad to see you’re looking well. I hardly believed Harry when he said he'd found you, I was sure you'd been killed by a rogue Death eater."
"He's not Draco, that's my daddy." Lilly said, but no one answered her.
"I, also, told you to stay. Who's running the ministry if we're both over here?"
"They can handle it for a few days without me; I haven't missed a day since they appointed me minister."
"You’re the new minister. It’s about time that they appointed someone with brains."
"Daddy, what's a minister?"
"It's like the president of the magic world in England."
"Sean, I'll take Lilly. It looks like you could use some time to talk."
"Thank you, Derrick, I'm going to owe you and Nick big time."
"No biggy, you know what to do if you need us." I just nod and they leave. Merlin, this is going to be a very long day.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-