Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ My naughty goddess ❯ First and only time ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer, I do not own any of the characters associated with Harry Potter or J.K. Rowling.


I could hear the explosions outside, my hands were shaking as I struggled to get the robes over my rather expansive body, the images running through my mind made my hands shake even more. I’m so in deep in my thoughts, that I never heard the door open, nor the voice of the most feared man in school. The slamming of the door, and sudden silence made me swing around, grasping my robes against my chest, staring wide eyed at the man who haunted both my nightmares, and my fantasies. His eyes seemed to bore into my soul, raking over my quivering, almost completely nude body. He turned to the equally stunned student at his side, nodded his head to something he had said before, and said “We’ll discuss this later” before shoving the student out the door.


I felt my heart skip, and my breath hitch as I watched him turn slowly back towards me, his eyes raking over my body once more, licking his lips like a starved man looking at a buffet. I could feel the blush spreading all the way to my toes. I opened my mouth to ask him to leave, but all that came out was a croak, which caused my skin to turn an even brighter shade of red. We stood in silence, his burning eyes staring deep into mine, almost searching for something before suddenly starting toward me.


Seeing his movement finally jarred me into action, “P-please sir, I need to get dressed, please leave?”, even to myself I sounded pathetic, like a mouse begging a cat to not eat it, but it stopped him in his tracks, a slow smile spreading over his lips, lips I had pictured on mine from the first time I met him, I could feel myself staring, but I couldn’t help it. Suddenly his deep voice filled the silence, causing me to jerk, “Well, well, well… look at you, you’ve got a figure that could make a Greek goddess jealous, so full, so curvaceous, how have I never noticed before” his sentence trailed off as his fingertip slid up my hip, causing a shiver to run up my spine.


Licking my suddenly dry lips, I attempted to ask him to leave again, but my answer was cut short when he spun me around and pressed my body against the wall, with his own, his hands on my hips as he pressed himself against me. I could feel his breath on my ear, hear it grow ragged as he whispered in my ear “Now, now, don’t tell you don’t want this, haven’t picture this a hundred times in that pretty little head of yours”, as his sentence finished I could feel him grind against me, could feel how hard he was.. For me? The gasp that left my lips made him chuckle, I could feel his hand sliding into my hair, gripping it and tilting my head back, his lips sliding up my neck before biting my earlobe. I felt myself go weak in the knees, I heard the whimper that escaped and there was nothing I could do to stop it.


Suddenly, there was a crash outside the room, I felt him jerk away, heard the “whoosh” of his cloak as he went to investigate and the click of the door, and knew, now was my chance! I threw on my robes, shoved my feet into my shoes, then cautiously peeked out the door, he was nowhere in sight, so I opened the door and bolted. I needed to hide in another room, before he saw me, so I opened the next door I came across, ran inside, slammed it and locked it. I turned to inspect the room, curious as to where in the castle I was now, there were jars filled with liquids, carefully stacked on shelves, there was an odd smell that seemed to fill the room.


Suddenly the jars began to shake, the door was being shaken by someone outside, I prayed it wasn’t him, but things never worked out like that for me, for his voice came through the door “I know you’re in there my little Greek goddess, I’m not finished with you yet”, the heat in his voice sent tingles up my spine, I almost wanted to unlock the door so he could have his way with me. I felt myself going forward, my hand reaching out for the lock and just before I could turn it, I heard his voice again, “Alohomora”. The door swung open, and there standing in the door was a very agitated and frustrated Professor Snape!


He stepped inside as I backed up as far as I could, before slamming the door behind him, and locking it for good measure. “Now… no one can bother us”, the smile that spread across his face was almost evil as he stalked towards me, the tremors running through me were so strong they were shaking the jars on the shelf behind me. I put my hands up, pressing them against his chest, and looked up to him, my dry mouth refusing to work as I looked into his hungry eyes, those eyes watching my tongue as it tried to moisten my lips enough to let me speak. “P-professor, I need to find my friends, they could be in danger!”, I prayed my voice didn’t sound as husky as I thought it did, but judging from the way his hands settled on my hips, I knew it had betrayed me, he now knew how badly I wanted him.


I could feel the heat from his body, as he pressed himself against me, the air leaving my lungs as he whispered huskily in my ear “My my, it seems you want this almost as much as I do”, the whimper that escaped my throat didn’t sound like me, there’s no way it came from me, but the sound escaped again as he sucked on my earlobe, my knees grew weak, and I had to grab his shoulders to keep myself from dropping to my traitorous knees.


All of a sudden, I felt the chilled air hit my exposed heated skin. Without me noticing it, he had lifted my robes to my hips, his hands were slowly inching it up higher and higher, but I could do nothing to stop him, I was frozen, almost like someone had cast a body-bind curse on me, but my hands were buried in his hair, encouraging him to keep going, my breathy moans begged him to do more. Finally the robe was off, the chill in the air pebbling my nipples, giving me goosebumps as a shiver made my entire body quake.


Without warning a mouth closed around my nipple causing what air I had left to rush out of my lungs in a gasp, my body arched forward as his hand cupped my other breast, squeezing it in the palm of his hand and tweaking the nipple. His other hand gripped my hip, pulling me away from the shelves and slowly lowering my body to the ground. A cry of surprise left my lips as the cold stones hit my overheated skin, but my cry of surprise quickly turned into moans as his mouth dragged across my chest to the other nipple, his fingers slowly working their way across my thigh to the patch of curls between them.


His long, nimble fingers slid up my slit, making me writhe beneath him, he brought his glistening finger up for me to see, “Looks like your friends will have to wait”, his chuckle was deep and dangerous as he slid down my body, kissing my rounded stomach and parting my thighs far enough to settle between them. I looked down at him, watching his face as he stared my womanhood. Suddenly, with a swipe of his tongue, I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t see anything but the strange lights you see behind your closed eyelids. When his lips wrapped around my clit, my fingers grabbed a handful of hair of their own accord, then not one, but two fingers slid into my slick passage, I felt my body arch off the floor, surely I was going to die from how exquisite this felt. He laid a hand on my stomach, pressing me down and holding me still as his tongue tortured my sensitive little bundle of nerves, his fingers working in and out of me, bringing me closer and closer to the brink.


Just as I about to fall over the edge, his mouth leaves my body, his fingers slipping from inside me only to be replaced by something much larger, harder. At the sudden change my eyes pop open and look up him, his eyes are glazed over, his robes somewhere in a corner, and his hands are on my hips as he slides himself inside me. Now, I’m no virgin, but he was so much bigger than the boys I’d been with, he was a man, a man who wanted me! I could feel the pinprick of a tear as he stretched me beyond what I’m used to, but I rapidly blinked them away as he fully sheathed himself inside me, I could hear his breathing get harsher as he waited for a sign from me to continue. My leg wrapping around his waist, lifting my hips and rocking them slightly against him.


That's all it took for him to start thrusting roughly into me, his fingers digging into my hips, holding me down as his thrusts start to increase in speed the louder I moaned. His thumb found its way to my clit, rubbing it vigorously causing me scream as he sent me over the edge, his name on my lips as I bucked up against his body, “Professor!”


Without warning he flipped us, making me straddle him and taking him deeper, I look down at him in confusion. His grip on my hips tightened as he guides me into a rocking motion, I get what he wants and start to take over, hearing his groan as I lean forward and grind against him. “Just like that, my little Greek goddess, ride me”.


His hands wander up my body as his hips thrust up into me, each thrust wrenching a whimper or a moan from my lips. “Oh Professor, yes…. Ohhh yessss Severus!”. At the sound of his name, his grip returns to my hips, holding my hips still as starts to thrust mercilessly into me, my screams of pleasure are camouflaged by the explosions outside, my eyes staring unseeing at the ceiling as my body felt like it was being ripped in half. Orgasm after orgasm ripping through me, I barely heard his grunt of pleasure, or the spurt of heat that filled my womb, before collapsing onto his sweat slicked body. Our breathing both ragged and shallow, our hearts racing, keeping pace with each other.


Finally, after what felt like hours, I was able to roll off of him, onto the chilly stone floor. I couldn't see him, but I felt him get up, heard him get dressed and heard the click of the lock. “Good bye my little Greek goddess” and with a “whoosh” of his cloak he was gone. I never saw him again