Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ On the Catwalk ❯ Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I don't own Harry Potter.
OI!!!: Let's try a three shot...? It just got so long!
On the Catwalk
Part Three
Zabini turned his wand towards the door, shouting a curse as he did, but it was immediately blocked by Harry. Zabini's eyes went wide when he saw who was standing in the doorway. He opened his mouth, and neither Harry nor Draco knew whether or not Zabini was going to speak or hex Harry again, but Draco was taking that chance.
"Sectumsempra!" Zabini screamed as the spell hit him, cutting through the flesh to sever the most vital parts of the body.
"Malfoy!" Harry shouted, rushing over to the fallen man, but somehow Draco was there before him, holding him back. "Malfoy, what the fuck are you doing!? He's going to die!" The blond said nothing, he didn't look at Harry, simply stared at the wall in front of him while Zabini lay in a pool of his own blood. "Draco!" Harry shouted again.
Draco looked down at Harry for a moment, searching for something, something Harry wasn't sure he found before turning and stopping the spell from doing anymore damage.
Harry kneeled next the boy and made sure he was still living; he then turned to the blank Draco and said, "I have to take him in...I'll tell them I did this, so you can stay here. There's no danger any longer."
Draco said nothing for a long while, simply staring at Zabini and Harry hunched over him. Suddenly he kneeled down next to Zabini and lifted his torso up. "What are you doing?" Harry asked suspiciously, and was even more so when Draco still kept silent. And then his wand was in Zabini's face and he had cast what seemed to be a very complicated memory charm.
"What the fuck, Malfoy!" Harry shouted.
"I have to go speak with my mother. We thank you for your services and appreciate you working with us," Draco's tone when he spoke these words was so formal and final that Harry almost called out to him. But what would he say? He couldn't find the voice, nor the courage so he simply kneeled there, watching Draco stand and move towards the door. "I would appreciate if you wouldn't mention what I just did to your superiors. They should find everything in order, and trust me, you'll thank me later for it. If you need me for anything, you know where you can reach me." Harry only looked on as Draco walked out the door.
+++
That week was a flurry of movement across the ministry. New security measures were being taken to ensure that something like what Zabini and Hermione had down would never happen again. Harry kept quiet about the incident, trying to stay away from it as much as possible. He had to say, however, that Draco had done a great job of altering Zabini's memories. Honestly, Harry had been planning on doing the same thing, but he doubted that he could have even come close to what Draco was capable of. Zabini sensed nothing off about his memories, and neither did the ministry, though, Harry desperately wanted to know the fact from fiction in the last bit of the story. Such as the reason Zabini wanted Draco out of the picture.
He supposed the only way he'd ever know would be to ask Draco himself, but he doubted that he would ever see him again. Because really, it wasn't like he was going to seek him out and it wasn't going to work the other way, either. No, they would go about their separate ways, pretending this incident never existed, after all, Draco didn't know that Harry knew the truth. He never did get to speak with Narcissa about the matter, but he assumed Zabini told him most of the story.
He hadn't heard from Hermione since that day, either, but that was to be expected. He supposed she was letting him cool off, and with good reason. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to speak with her at the moment, anyway. No, he was certain he didn't.
“Hey, you okay, mate?” Ron asked suddenly, from across their desks.
“What?” Harry snapped his attention to Ron who was looking at him oddly. “Oh, yeah, fine. Why?”
“You've been a bit off since the Malfoy case, is all. Worried about someone being able pull something like this on you?”
“Yeah, just a little worrisome when you think about, you know?” Harry lied. “Think of all the things that could go wrong and such.”
“Yeah,” Ron agreed. “But, it's best not to think about it.”
“True.”
“Hey.” Ron stood. “I'm starving; you want to go get lunch?”
“Yeah, sure.” Harry stood as well, stretching. As they left the office and headed out onto the street Harry listened to Ron ramble on about Hermione and his relationship.
“She's just been weird lately. Really quiet an all...like she's thinking really hard or sad about something, I really can't tell the difference. And then, the other day she just kept saying, `I can't believe he's leaving, I just can't believe it.' I asked her who but she just shook her head at me. I don't know if I should be concerned or not, you know?”
“Yeah, I get what you're saying,” Harry answered. “But I really wouldn't worry about it; it's probably some old Hogwarts professor or something like that. You know she loves you Ron.”
“And that's another thing. She keeps asking me all this weird questions about love!” Ron said as the entered their favourite pub for lunch. They headed for their usual table. “Like, `If you knew two people loved each other, wouldn't you try to help them?' and `Would you let someone run away from the person they love?'”
Harry sat down and schooled his features to stay blank and his voice steady. “She's to altruistic for her own good.”
“That's what I said,” Ron told him. “Well, actually I told her that you can't make two people fall in love. That's something they have to do on their own, and a relationship is something they have to decide for themselves.” Silently, Harry thanked Ron for just being Ron and having enough common sense to know when not to stick his nose where it wasn't wanted. “And then she says, `But what if they're both stubborn arses and won't admit it to one another?' and I said `Well, then they'd be Harry and Malfoy.'”
“What!?” Harry's face changed instantly into one of anger as he glared at his friend.
“No, not like that, mate, no. I just mean that it would be like the two of you, you're both stubborn arses. In which case, if you two were to be live love, which is not going to happen, Malfoy would end up running away and you would end up never pursuing it and eventually finding someone else. Geez, she looked at me like that when I said that too. Anyway, finally I told her `Look, love is scary and we all run from it. But, if we're truly in love, suddenly we'll run after it. If these two people are in love, eventually they'll ending up colliding head first.'”
“Ron, you are so poetic,” Harry laughed.
“Oh, I do try,” Ron answered, and straightened. “Oh, how do I love thee, dear Harry, let me count the ways.”
“Ron, you're the sunshine on my cloudy day, the flame in my candle,” Harry told him stiffly.
“Harry, you're my upgrade to first class on those aerofanes, you're a chocolate frog with two heads.”
They continued to declare their mock love for one another throughout lunch, but all the while Harry could stop thinking about what Ron had said earlier that day.
When Harry arrived home that evening he was very surprised to find Hermione sitting on his couch. “Hello, Hermione,” he said rather tersely, heading into the kitchen to put on a pot of tea.
“Harry,” she began, following him. “Listen, I know you're upset at me, and I'm really sorry about what I did, truly, but I need to know something.” She took a deep breath when he showed no signs of protest. “Are you or are you not in love with Draco Malfoy?”
“Hermione, I don't think you have any right to ask me that after what you've done.”
“Yes, I know, but Harry, I need to know,” Hermione begged.
“Why?” Harry asked, glaring at her. “So you can feel better about what you did to me? To know you weren't completely shooting in the dark? To have the satisfaction that, once again, you were right? Well, yes, Hermione I am in love with him. I wish, I could say that I wasn't but I can't and I wish I could tell myself why I am, but I can't. I just am, and I wish I could figure out how not be, or even how this happened but I can't. So, if you feel the need to meddle in my love life, now would be a great time to step in and figure this shit out for me.”
Hermione looked at him for a moment. “I really am sorry, Harry, I mean it. I just wanted you to be happy.”
“I know Hermione,” he sighed. “Which is why I can forgive you for this. I'm still mad at you, but I forgive you.”
“Thank you,” she said ad stepped forward to give him a hug. He returned it, smiling a bit. When they pulled apart she looked towards the door and said. “Harry, I have to go now, but I just wanted to let you know before you found out some other way. Draco is leaving for Italy soon. He's moving to Milan to become a full time model, Mrs. Malfoy told me earlier.”
Harry was speechless. It was like his brain had shut down. Italy? A full time model? Harry didn't know much about modelling, but he knew it was demanding schedule.
“Oh?” he managed to get out. “That's nice, I'm happy for him, doing something he loves.”
“Yeah,” Hermione answered. “Harry, you might want to re-think that Draco doesn't love you thing...there's still time.” And without another word, she left, leaving Harry standing in the kitchen, the makings of tea sitting untouched on his counter. Slowly, he exited the kitchen and turned to head to his bedroom when something white on the floor caught his eye.
He walked over to the square of white and realised it was an envelope. He hadn't remembered getting any post as of late, and couldn't imagine himself just throwing a letter to the ground for later. Although, now that he thought about it, he's often dropped thing when something else caught his attention. He stooped and picked up the envelope. Turning it to the front his found it blank.
He blinked, and suddenly the memory came rushing back.
Draco. Draco had sent this, what was it? How long had it been? About a week and a half ago? He felt the paper inside and realised that this was not a picture, not like the first one. Harry knew he shouldn't open it, that whatever this envelope contained would only crush him.
And yet, he found himself tearing at the seal anyway, eyes frantically searching the paper, grazing over Draco's neat penmanship.
Harry's heart almost stopped when he read the letter. In fact, he had to read it a second time to make sure he wasn't seeing things. And even then, he read it out loud a third time to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.
This couldn't be...could it? No, it wasn't possible that Draco had felt this way, for so long. This had to be part of the joke, something that Harry had just missed in his haste.
You might want to re-think that Draco doesn't love you thing.”
“If we're truly in love, suddenly we'll run after it. If these two people are in love, eventually they'll ending up colliding head first.”
“There's still time.”
“Just what is it that's stopping you?”
Yes, just what was it that was stopping him? Harry didn't know if he should trust the words in this letter, but he had decided that he was tired of playing with Draco. He was going to get some answers, and he was going to get them now.
He dropped the letter to the floor once more and walked over to the fireplace, grabbing a handful of Floo powder as he went. He called out the address and disappeared in a whirl of green flames.
Harry stepped out of the fireplace and was surprised to find Mrs. Malfoy standing there. “Er, hello, Mrs. Malfoy, how are you?”
“I'm quite alright, Mr. Potter, and yourself?” She answered, slightly amused.
“Erm, fine, fine, thank you. I'm sorry to drop by un-announced but I really needed to speak to Draco about something,” Harry said, albeit a bit sheepishly.
“I'm sorry, Mr. Potter, but Draco isn't here right now. He's either in his London flat, or in Italy. He's moving there to focus on his modelling,” Mrs. Malfoy informed it.
Harry's face scrunched up. “He has a London flat?”
“Yes,” Narcissa smiled. “He says he doesn't like just living off our money, so he bought a place out in London with his own. Would you like the address, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I gave it to you.”
“Oh, yes please, very much so,” Harry answered. She flicked her hand and a piece of paper appeared in the air before it. She took it and handed it to Harry. “Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy. It was nice to see you, but I best be on my way now.”
“It's no trouble at all, Mr. Potter,” she told him as he stepped back into the fireplace. “And Mr. Potter?”
“Yes?” Harry asked, his hand already posed for throwing the powder down.
“Thank you.”
Harry smiled and disappeared.
When Harry stepped out of the fireplace he found a shocked looking, jean and t-shirt clad Draco staring at him, hand still in mid air from levitating a lamp into a box.
“Potter?” He set the lamp down and returned his arm to his side. “What are you doing here? How did you get here?”
“I went to the Manor to look for you, but you weren't there. I wasn't aware that you had your own flat,” Harry answered, moving further into the room. “Your mother gave the address.”
“I see,” Draco answered his face turning hard. “Now, is there something I can help you with?”
“Yes, actually,” Harry answered walking over to him. He glared up at the blond for a moment before reeling his hand back and slapping him across the face.
“What the fuck, Potter!?” Draco yelled, bringing his hand up to soothe his abused face.
“Did you mean it?” Harry asked instead.
“Did I mean what? What the hell is this about, coming into my house and slapping me without warning?” Draco shouted.
“What you wrote in the letter!” Harry yelled back. “Did you mean it or were you just playing me? Trying to get me to fall for you so you could say that you conquered Harry Potter? Well, guess what Malfoy, you win! Congratulations, I love you!” Harry panted, glaring up at the blond.
“You...what?” Draco's mouth fell open as he stared at Harry.
“I love you,” Harry said more quietly this time, his gaze never wavering from Draco's wide grey eyes. “So, I want to know, did you mean it?”
“Potter...Harry.” And suddenly Draco's lips were on his and it was quite possibly the best kiss Harry had ever experienced, even comparing to previous Draco kisses. Somehow, this...this seemed so much more real and surreal at the same time it made Harry's head spin.
When they pulled apart Harry noticed that somehow his hands had ended up in Draco's hair, while there was a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.
“I meant it,” Draco said quietly. “I meant every word of it.”
“Good,” Harry said and kissed him again, shorter this time.
“I have to ask, though,” Draco said. “What took you so long to figure it out?”
Harry laughed and said, “Well, I just read that letter today. As soon as I got it, Shacklebolt told me about your case and then I never read it."
“Oh, right, that,” the blond answered.
“What?” Harry asked.
“It's nothing, really.” Draco smiled lightly. “Now, where were we?”
“About here I believe,” Harry answered, leaning up and attaching his lips to Draco's. He felt the arms tighten around his waist as Draco kissed him harder. A tongue poked at his lips in askance, and permission was immediately granted. Draco's tongue entered, seekingly, at first, exploring avidly, memorising every crevice and niche, his tongue gliding over the smooth white teeth before entangling itself with Harry's own.
Harry let his breath be stolen from him; Draco's kiss was far enough compensation for the possible likelihood of his fainting. At the moment, it was currently doing things to his own tongue he wasn't aware tongues could do, and in that respect wondered what it could do in other places. The mere thought of it hardened him instantly.
Regretfully, Draco pulled away, breathing heavily, and looking into Harry's eyes. “Harry, I have to tell you something,” he said seriously. “I'm set to leave for Italy tomorrow. I've been booked for shows almost every night for the next month.”
“I know,” Harry answered, with a sigh, closing his eyes. He missed Draco's surprised look.
“You did?”
Harry realised his mistake and quickly tried to cover it, “Erm, no, I mean, I didn't know know, I just knew that you were leaving. I mean, anyone could guess with the way these boxes are lying about, and the way you're dressed, that you're obviously set to leave somewhere for good, you know? I mean, I didn't know where-”
“Harry,” Draco stopped him with an amused smirk. “You're a terrible liar.”
“I am not,” Harry protested, albeit a bit indignantly. “I'm a brilliant liar, and a brilliant Auror, and a brilliant lover. Now, let's get back to this, shall we?” He motioned to the increased space between their bodies.
“Yes, of course, love,” Draco answered, moving into to kiss him, but turning his head at the last moment so his lips were next to Harry's ear. “Just after you tell me who told you,” he whispered sensually. “You can't hide from me, Harry.” A nip at his ear.
The brunet groaned at the stipulation and pulled away from Draco. He sighed and said, “Hermione.”
Draco's face remained passive. “You know then, about what really happened.” It wasn't a question, and Harry didn't intend to treat it as one.
“Yes,” Harry answered. “They discovered a trace of Zabini's signature at the Ministry. He was the one who placed the curse on Weber. But, I knew Hermione was in on it, too. The food colouring and the fact that I bumped into Zabini when I left Hermione at a cafe a while ago. I hadn't thought anything of it then, but after that signature I made the connection. I confronted her about it and she told me everything.”
“Even about what my mother did?”
“Yes.” Harry looked at Draco's hardened face; he was putting a mask up. He was going to protect his mother no matter what, even if it meant losing Harry in the process. “Draco, don't you dare look at me like that! I'm not going to tell the ministry! I may be all for justice, but I would never, ever, turn your mother in. She saved my life, you know, and she just wanted you to be happy.”
“I know...it's just...I, after everything that's been done to me, it's hard to know who to trust, you know?”
“You can trust me Draco,” Harry said fiercely.
“I do trust you Harry,” Draco answered, then smiled. “My knight in shining armour, come to sweep me off my feet and save me from the dangers of the working world.”
Harry laughed and said, “That, and I really didn't want anyone else seeing you in that zebra print thong.”
Draco laughed loudly at that, a laugh Harry had never heard before, whole hearted and full of mirth. “Wait here, Harry.”
Harry did as he was told and Draco left the room and disappeared down the hall. In the mean time, Harry looked around at the half packed room, noting the few trinkets that still set out on end tables. For leaving tomorrow, Draco sure did take his time packing.
“Harry.” The Auror jumped, and turned to look at Draco who was leaning against the doorway of the hall...in a zebra thong.
“You...you,” Harry couldn't even find the words to ask Draco, and he wasn't even really sure what he wanted to ask. His eyes flickered back and forth between Draco's amused smirk and his scantily clad lower half.
“Look like sex on long and perfect legs?” Draco filled in. “Yes, I've been told.” He pushed of the doorway and walked slowly over to where Harry was standing. “I haven't packed the bedroom up yet, would you like the tour?” With that, Draco turned and made his way back the way he came. Harry could only follow that perfectly formed arse down the hall.
When Harry entered the bedroom he found Draco splayed upon a large four-poster bed, a lazy smirk spread upon his face. “Well, this is my room,” he gestured vaguely to the room in question, “That's my wardrobe, closet, and toilet. Later, I'll show you the Jacuzzi tub.” His grey eyes twinkled deviously as Harry moved into the room. “And this is my ridiculous large, luxurious, and soft bed.”
The brunet stood over the bed, looking down with a smirk of his own. “I think I'd like to try out this bed.” And then he pounced, jumping on a squawking Draco and laughing while he did so. They wrestled around on the bed for a bit Harry's clothing shedding as they fought for control between hasty kisses and quick nibbles of whatever patch of skin was available until Harry was just down to his boxers.
Harry sat atop Draco, his legs bent and on either side of the blonds' hips, pinning his arms above his head. “Win,” he said with a smile.
“Oh?” Draco began. “And just what makes you think you win?”
“This.” Harry answered, and then bucked his hips letting their erections rub through the material of their underwear. Draco let out a little moan at the contact, physically straining not to lift his hips and repeat the motion. “Told ya,” he grinned. “And I'd like to collect me winnings now.”
“Winnings?” Draco scoffed playfully.
“Yes, my winnings. I'd like to see you model those underwear of yours.”
Draco smirked and suddenly pushed Harry off. Harry fell over with an indignant `Hey!' but was ignored. He watched as Draco reached for his wand.
“What are you doing?” Harry asked, settling in too watch his little show.
“You'll see,” Draco answered. He waved his wand at the bed and it was moving to face the door way, and then he was widening the door way as he backed out of it. He smirked at Harry, flicked his wand and heavy beat filled the room. He set his wand down and began strutting down the hall, eyes focused on Harry.
Harry didn't know where to look, his eyes flicked from Draco's, to his hips, to his crotch and back up again. If he wasn't mistaken Draco was taking his precious time coming down the hall and swinging his hips a bit more than average. Draco stopped in front of the bed and Harry let his eyes take in all of Draco, wandering from his lips, down the smooth neck, to the toned abs, and to the tiny piece of material covering his member. That's where Harry stopped his gaze unable to move past the zebra clad front.
Slowly, Draco turned, leering at Harry over his shoulder. He began to walk towards the door once more, Harry's eyes tracing every line of that perfectly smooth and shapely arse. He admired the way it rose and fell as Draco walked, unhindered by that pesky fabric that just seemed to be in the way now.
When Draco entered the room again he leaned on the door frame and asked, “Good?”
“Perfect,” Harry practically panted. He hated to admit it, but he was so hard already, just from watching Draco. The blond pushed off the door frame and sauntered to the bed, where Harry was now sitting up.
“Is that all?” Draco asked, before pushing Harry down and pinning his arms above his head.
“A bit cocky, aren't you?” Harry asked with a grin, rising up to give a swipe of his tongue over Draco's lips.
“No,” Draco answered. “But I'm about to be.” And with that he slid down Harry's body, letting his tongue trail down that tanned chest. Harry could barely control his laughter at the corny line the blond had just spouted, but the giggles died in his throat metamorphosing into moans as Draco nipped at his hip bone. “Teach you to laugh at me,” he smirked.
“I'll never laugh at you again, Draco, just please don't stop,” the brunet groaned, his hands reaching for Draco's head. He ran his fingers through the silky strands of blond as the boy attached to them chuckled.
“So needy.” And then there was heat on Harry's erection, and Draco was mouthing him through the thin material of his boxers.
“Oh, God, Draco!” Harry couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this good, or if he ever had for that matter. He pulled at Draco's hair, vainly trying to coax more out of him. Draco let his member go softly, and began sliding down the boxers, letting the hardened organ out of its confines.
Draco dipped his head to suckle Harry's balls, eliciting the most delicious sounds from those pink lips. Harry could feel him smirking, but was beyond caring at this point. Draco's head moved up, his tongue lapping at the spot where cock and balls met.
Harry nearly came on the spot, and had to force himself to calm down, as hard as it may be.
“Draco, Draco, wait,” he pleaded. “I-I don't want to come like this and at the rate you're going...” he let the sentence trail off, unable to finish while his hole was being teased and a hot mouth placing open mouth kisses on his member.
Draco's mouth slipped away from Harry's package, looking up through messy blond bangs he asked, “Do you not want me to continue? You seem to be rather enjoying it.”
“Yes, that's the problem!” Harry all but whined, he was now severely regretting his decision to say anything at all. “Draco, please, just take me!”
A look of utter surprised crossed the model's face, not that Harry noticed. “You want me to fuck, then?”
“How many times do I have to say it!?” Harry screamed. “It's simple, Malfoy! But your cock in my arse and move!”
Draco chuckled at Harry's demands. “Whatever you say, Princess,” Draco told him.
Harry's eyes, which had previously been fighting a battle between opened and closed snapped to Draco's face in rapt attention. “Don't you ever call me that again.”
“Why not?” Draco asked as he traced Harry's mouth with a finger before parting the lips for Harry to wet. When he spoke again it was slow and soft. “You're beautiful, you at one point live in a tower, you're in constant need to rescuing, though you're under the impression that's not so, you get everything you want and,” Draco paused as he removed his fingers, finding them wet enough. He moved so his lips hovered over Harry's and his fingers poised over his entrance.
“And?” Harry demanded.
“And you get the handsome Prince Charming,” Draco smiled and Harry laughed. Draco took the time to let his tongue enter Harry's mouth just as his index did the tight bud.
Harry groaned into Draco's mouth as the finger penetrated him. He tried to focus on Draco's kiss, which was wreaking the best kind of havoc on his mouth when suddenly another finger was added to the mix. Harry wrenched his mouth away from Draco's and let out a scream.
“Sorry, love,” Draco soothed. “It'll get better, I promise.”
“Like hell!” Harry's arse was on fire, and he was fairly certain he was bleed and things that were ripped should not be ripped! When he had agreed to this whole thing, gayness and sex and Draco, he was not informed of just how much pain came along with that.
“Shhh, Harry,” Draco cooed. “I promise, it'll get better, so just hang in there, all right?” Draco kissed him again and curled his fingers inside Harry, searching for that spot that would drive him crazy and forget about the pain. When Harry ripped his mouth a way and screamed once again he knew he'd found it.
“Do that again,” Harry demanded, panting.
“Be patient, will you Harry?” the blond asked, as he began scissoring.
Harry moaned once more, throwing his arms around Draco's neck he panted into his ear, “Please, I can't take much more of this.”
“I haven't prepared you nearly enough,” Draco protested, though he continued to do just that.
“Please,” Harry whispered.
Draco rolled his eyes, disentangling himself from Harry's arms to crawl over to his bedside table and grab something out of the drawer. “Don't you dare complain how much it hurts then.”
Suddenly, Harry looked down noticing Draco's package in all its glory for the first time. “Oh...Oh my God...” he stammered. “You're going to put all that in the there?”
Draco smirked, “Yes, and you asked for it.” He uncapped the bottle of lube he had procured and spread at bit on Harry's entrance, and then a generous amount on his own aching sex. “Alright, Harry, it'll be easiest if you get on your knees.” With that he grabbed the man by the hips and flipped him over, positioning his arse in the optimal position.
Harry felt a blush cover his entire body at his erotic pose, arse in the air and cheeks spread before Draco. “Don't you just know how to make a guy feel comfortable,” Harry mumbled.
“You're running the moment, Harry,” Draco told him, leaning over to place a kiss on the now red neck. “Are you ready?” he whispered. Harry only nodded, his eyes shut tight in anticipation and fear.
Draco entered slowly, letting Harry adjust to each inch before adding another. Harry groaned at each added length, weather from pain or pleasure, he wasn't even sure. If there was one thing he knew, though, it was that he liked the sensation of being filled. When Draco had himself fully sheathed he told Harry to move when he was ready.
Harry was sweating with the effort not to call out in his twisted pleasure laced pain (mostly pain). His breath came in short pants and he wasn't sure he ever wanted to move, the sensation of Draco inside of him, his balls pressed against him was enough.
And then he shifted his weight, finding that the sensation of a dick moving inside of him wasn't entirely unpleasant. He shifted forward slowly, found that it didn't hurt nearly as much as previous and then shifted back down. Harry began a rhythm, slow and steady and soon Draco joined in, having judged it safe, if Harry's moans were any indication.
“Draco,” Harry whimpered as the blond curled his fingers around slim hips and began thrusting into the smaller body. “Oh, God, Draco.” Harry threw his head back as the speed increased, his eye shut tight against the onslaught of sensations currently coursing through his body. He could barely formulate a sentence beyond Draco's name and an assortment of animalistic cries.
Draco reached around to pump Harry as he thrust into him, sensing that the boy was close, given the way his channel was spasming so erratically. It nearly drove Draco to an early end. “Come for me, Harry,” Draco whispered in his ear. “You know you want to.” He licked the shell of Harry's ear as he rammed deeper within Harry with each thrust of his hips. His tongue trailed down to a shoulder and bit down.
Harry cried out loudly, and suddenly his arms gave out his weight falling forwards only to be minimally supported by his elbows. This only allowed Draco greater access and his pace on increased as he angled his thrusts.
“Draco, I-I-can't-” Harry tried but failed, his voice morphing into moans as Draco's dick hit that magical spot inside of him mercilessly.
“Then don't,” Draco panted back, pounding with all his might.
“No, not...not first!” Harry groaned. Even in this situation he couldn't help feeling competitive with Draco and he didn't want to lose. He knew Draco, he knew he was thinking the same thing, and he knew that that was okay...okay for them at least. At the moment, he wasn't going to think of what that could do to their future relationship.
“Potter, you can't be seri-serious,” Draco stammered. “You can't even hold yourself up!”
“Errrghhhh,” was Harry's response as he thrust back to meet Draco, tightening the ring of muscles that were currently wrapped around Draco's cock.
“Potter!”
“Malfoy!” Draco's teeth were sinking into back, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to break the skin, just as he gave Harry's member a rough tug. “Draco!” Harry shouted as he came, unable to resist the utter pleasure that coursed through his body at the attacks.
He came hard and felt his body arching up, like a cat as Draco continued to fuck him and suddenly, just as the last of Harry's seed left him he felt an explosion of heat in his channel and a shout as Draco came. The blond rode out his orgasm, then slowly came to a stop.
They stayed like that for a moment, catching their breaths before Draco pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to Harry who had collapsed without Draco holding him up.
Harry turned to look at the blond and found him grinning from ear to ear. “Don't you dare say a word, Draco,” Harry warned.
“About what?” Draco asked sweetly. “About you coming first?” His comment was met with a swift kick to the shin as Harry rolled on his back. “Ouch!” He glared at the brunet. “Why are you so violent?”
“Why are you such a twat?” Harry returned.
“Very mature, Potter, name calling and all.” But even as he said it her rolling to his side and pulling Harry close to him.
Harry stared at him for a moment before he whispered quite seriously, “Now what?”
Draco sighed and looked away for a moment before replying. “Now, we sleep. Later, Harry, later.” Harry did as he was told.
+++
Harry sat at his desk, face hard as he went through the paper work for his latest case involving a mother who would do anything for her daughter to succeed. Unfortunately, that included people she felt were her rivals. It was a twisted case and he was glad to be down with it.
“All right there, mate?” Ron asked as he walked into their office a cup of tea in hand.
“Yeah, just tired and all,” Harry answered.
“Yeah, I guess you would be with that case,” Ron answered. They were often assigned to lone cases in addition to partner cases. Ron was grateful he this was one of those times. “All wrapped up now though, and hey, it's Friday.”
“That it is Ron,” Harry answered, eyes still on his report. “What are you and Mione doing tonight, anything special?”
“No, she's all excited that Malfoy is going to be doing a show in town tonight. She dragging Ginny with her,” Ron spoke bitterly, staring out the window, his attention only returning to Harry when his head snapped up.
“What?” he asked stupidly.
“Oh, mate, I thought you knew that Hermione and Ginny were speaking again. I know you still don't-”
Harry cut him off quickly, “No, no, where are they going?”
“To see Malfoy, ugh. Why are they so obsessed with that prick?” Ron rolled his eyes.
“I've got to go,” Harry said, standing.
“What? We still have an hour and a half before quitting time. What's wrong?” Ron asked, suddenly worried.
“Nothing, Ron, I just have to go, I Floo you later, or something!” Harry called over his shoulder as he raced down the hall towards the lifts.
Ron could only watch his friend run, wondering why he looked as though he were about to cry.
+++
Harry entered him flat quietly. He shed his cloak, auror robes and shoes at the door, not bothering to put them in the closet. He walked slowly into the kitchen, intending to make a cup a tea to ease his nerves.
He smiled when he saw his kitchen and moved across the tiled floor. He stood in front of the counter and set his hands on it.
“Harry!” Draco turned around to look down at the dark haired auror who'd trapped him against the counter. “What are you doing home so early!?”
“And what are you doing in my house? Rummaging through my cupboards, shirtless for that matter,” Harry answered, leaning into the taller blond.
“I was making tea and I'm too sexy for my shirt,” Draco answered haughtily.
Harry smiled. “And just when were you going to tell me you were going to be in London for the weekend?”
Draco laughed, leaned down and kissed Harry on the mouth. They lingered for a moment and Draco whispered, “Harry, I'll be in London for the weekend.”
“Are you staying here then?” Harry murmured back, making a vague gesture his flat.
“Of course.”
“Good.” With that Harry threw his arms around Draco's neck and kissed him deeply.
“Anything for you, Princess,” Draco murmured as they broke apart. “Owww!” Draco clutched his stomach as Harry walked out of the room and down the hall towards the bedroom.
“When you're done with that tea bring me in a cup!”
A/N: Cheesy ending! Bleh! God, that sex took forever to write! Anyway, thanks for reading!