Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Open the Box ❯ Open the Boz ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is just a little ficlet for my favorite pairing in the Potter-verse: Snarry. This is from Harry's point of view. Read, Review, and Enjoy!
DISCLAIMER:Harry Potter is not mine. He never will be. Nor will any of his associates. They all belong to J.K.Rowling.

Open The Box
One-shot fic
By: Ceris Malfoy

I glare at you, my eyes narrowed to mere slits. You glare in return and a sneer forms upon your perfect lips. You speak; and if it had been any other day, any other argument, I would have either backed down or melted into a boneless puddle of pleasure and desire. But today is different -you recognize it too late to be of any use to end this altercation. I can tell you're confused. Always I have responded to your derision, but not today.
Today your voice does something that even Voldemort has yet to do; something that Voldemort is scared shitless of doing. It caresses the switch in my mind that contains everything that was not part of the `Golden-perfect-boy-who-lived-of-Gryffindor' image that I have perfected. You insult me one more time, and this time the insult makes me loathe you far more than I have ever loathed Voldemort or even Draco. The sound of your silky-smooth and oh-so-deadly voice calmly stating that particular insult grates cruelly inside my mind -a sound very similar to nails on a chalkboard.
And the sweet caresses stop as it grasps hold of that switch and yanks it. That particular switch releases an endless wave of power and emotions of such wicked intensity that it temporarily blinds me. I watch your eyes narrow slightly as you study me. You know something has changed, but can you see exactly what it is? Your eyes -those fathomless depths of ebony and onyx that had always held me captive- provide for me the perfect mirror; and I can, at last, see myself as you see me.
My eyes are narrowed to mere slits -deadly their intentful stare. My body is tensed -every muscle coiled tightly, ready to spring should you make one wrong move; say one wrong word. My teeth are bared in an animalistic grin of savage fury. The dim light cast by the fire adds a shadowy-stain to the gleaming pure-ivory of my teeth that stains like blood.
All in all, a rather intimidating sight.
But underneath the blatant hostility, I feel calmer that I have ever felt before. I know that right now is a turning point in our relationship…and I no longer care. Whatever happens depends on you -it's out of my hands.
I wonder…will you try and push me away and consequently releasing all the rage, fury, loathing, pain and bloodlust that has been pent up since the day I first entered the Dursley's home? Will you be the one who releases what even your `terrifying' Dark Lord is scared of releasing? Or will you apologize? Will we have make-up sex? Or will you just sit there and stare holes into my head?
Your face gives no sign of what you will do…you've slipped on that fucking mask of yours again.
No emotions. How clever. How ironic.
But something in your demeanor screams at me that, although you do not think I will even dare to do anything, you are still morbidly curious as to just what it is that I have hidden under my innocent appearance. You want to know what I hide; you want to know what makes me tick; you want to know what makes today so different…
I wait.
Make your decision. What will it be?
Death?
Love?
Or loneliness?
Either way, I no longer care…either way, you're mine.
So go ahead. Open the box.
I dare you.

Well? Wasn't that interesting? I liked it. R/r please!