Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Missing Arm of Viktor Krum ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: The Missing Arm of Viktor Krum
Category: Harry Potter
Genre: Romance
Summary: What happened to the missing arm of Viktor Krum?
Disclaimer: I own nothing Harry Potter related. Except two books, but I don't think that really counts.
Dedication: To Harry and the Potters for their song that inspired this short one-shot.
 
Ron growled as he ripped off his dress robes. He tossed the ugly thing into his trunk, slamming down the lid and yanking on his nightclothes.
Few were in the dormitory. Most of the Gryffindors were still down in the Yule Ball, enjoying themselves. He imagined Harry would be up the stairs in a few moments, probably asking what he and Hermione had been fighting about.
He groaned, climbing into his bed. It was infuriating. Not just that Hermione was off with Viktor Krum, but that he was angry that Hermione was off with Viktor Krum. Why?
Ron growled again, snatching his Viktor Krum figuring and chucked it at the wall across him. With a small satisfaction, he watched the arm snap off and skid across the floor, disappearing beneath someone's bed. The figuring itself landed on Neville's bed. Ron snatched it up and opened the lid of his trunk, stuffing the figurine in the bottom and returning to his bed with a huff.
“You okay?” Harry asked as he opened the door, closing it carefully behind him, “You and Hermione were going at it.”
“Whatever,” Ron muttered, pulling the covers over his head. “I'm going to sleep.”
><><><><
The next morning Harry rooted beneath his bed for his Charms book. Ron sat impatiently beside him.
“You go ahead,” Harry said, “It can't be far off.”
“Fine,” Ron answered, “Hurry though.”
Harry's hand hit something that skittered away. He grabbed for it and pulled it out.
It was a toy arm.
More so, it was the arm of Ron's Krum figurine.
Thinking it better not to ask, he chucked it and stood with a sigh.
He didn't think it would be a very good day anyway.
Author(ess) Notes:
My first official Ron/Hermione story, though more implied than any actual R/Hr. Too bad. Deal.
Review or monkeys will fly from the skies dropping banana nut muffins on your head.