Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Weekly ❯ Weekly ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I am a writer/poet/musician/artist---I am freakin' poor! I own very little and among that miniscule list is NOT J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter.
 
 
 
"You stupid, lying, son of a bitch! Get off me!...This isn't the time or the place!"
 
"I don't know what you're talking about. It's time and place enough for me."
 
"Nngh...Harry...what if someone comes in?...How're you...oh, God...How're you gonna explain that?"
 
Draco felt the body holding him against the wall shift and he realized it was an attempt to shrug.
 
"I dunno about you, but I think this is pretty self-explanatory in itself. If this hypothetical person can't figure it out on their own, they're obviously not getting enough sex in their diet."
 
Draco tried for one of his usual snappy remarks and could feel one coming, but it didn't make it to his mouth before the moan. He felt Harry's lips pull into a smile before resuming the nibbling on his neck. That, combined with the pressure Harry was putting on his groin with his own motions, sent Draco tumbling into the abyss of orgasm. Harry stopped moving and held Draco up, waiting for his breathing to slow. Draco opened his eyes and smiled at Harry.
 
"Still worried about getting caught?"
 
"Less worried, but still terrified Snape is going to come in."
 
Harry chuckled and Draco could feel it in his chest.
 
"That homo-phobe would run screaming from the room."
 
Both boys became aware of Harry's still pulsing arousal at the exact same moment. The room got extremely still and suddenly there was a flurry of movement. Draco was the first target of Harry's mad-undressing skills. He placed his hands under Draco's thighs and set him onto a table in the room and Draco squeaked as the cold wood hit his bare ass. Harry stood back and in an instant was nude. He was suddenly standing between Draco's legs and took up his lips in a fiery kiss. He whispered a lubrication spell at Draco's entrance and slipped a finger in. He was so tight and hot that Harry wasn't sure he could completely prep him. Harry worked a second finger in and Draco gasped.
 
"Harry...dammit, I need...you...now..."
 
Harry kept working his fingers and said, "But, you're not ready."
 
Draco fixed a glare on him that would have been scary if he also hadn't been panting with a blush across his cheeks. Also, the whole laying on a table nude with a guy between his legs softened its power somewhat.
 
"Huh...dammit, will you just...uh...fuck me, already...I'm ready...I can take it."
 
Draco's words went straight to Harry's groin and he said another charm onto his cock and began to penetrate the blonde Slytherin. He eased in slowly, but it was still so unbearably tight that he knew Draco must be in some kind of pain. He stared at Draco's face as he moved in farther and stopped every time Draco's face contorted. When he was fully
seated, he stopped and watched Draco. His breathing was ragged as he forced his body to relax to the intrusion. After a minute, Harry wasn't sure he could hold off anymore from pounding into his lover. Draco opened his eyes and shifted his hips.
 
"Harry...please..."
 
"What?"
 
"Move."
 
One word was all he needed. He started out slowly, but on encouragement from Draco, he sped up.
 
"Harder."
 
When this word reached his ears, he stopped holding back. Harry thrust into Draco, sending them closer and closer to the edge. He reached down and grabbed Draco's erection. That one touch threw Draco down and he pulled Harry with him. Harry pulled out and Draco made a noise of loss. Harry dropped onto Draco and lay there for a moment before realizing that he was lying in a puddle of Draco's cum on his chest. He made a face and reluctantly stood up. His knees shook, but held him. Draco muttered a cleaning charm and soon both of them were spotless. They got dressed in silence and when they were done, the bell for the end of lunch rang. They stepped out into the hallway and Harry looked at Draco.
 
"Next Tuesday?"
 
"No, quidditch practice that night. Wednesday?"
 
"Nope, study session."
 
He held up his hand to quiet Draco. "Hermione's orders. She's more dangerous than you when you don't get your way. Friday?"
 
Both boys shook their heads as soon as it was out of his mouth.
 
"Slytherin/Gryffindor match Saturday. Saturday night?"
 
"See ya there."
 
They went in opposite directions as the hallway began filling up with people. Harry's stomach growled loudly and he began wondering if Ron was going to sneak more food into Charms.
 
 
Though I very rarely mention condoms in my stories, I support their use. Please, use safe sex and stop the spread of AIDS and other STDs. Also, they are a great, less-chemical contraceptive. Please be safe.