Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ X-Men ❯ The Pool ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I only own Kate and James.
Chapter 1
A/N Hi this is not my first Fanfic so send on the flames. This also being posted under my friend Silver Kitsune Girl
SKG: Hi! I'm Silver Kitsune Girl and I want some credit for this story too. I came up with some of it!
Ding-Dong Ding-Dong. The door to number six Dewberry Trail opened to reveal a 10-year-old brown haired Girl. “Kate what do you want” Hermione asked. Kate was still ringing the bell continually. “Well will you come over and swim because I'm bored,” Kate still had not quit ringing the bell. “Fine but rust stop ring the bell.” Kate looked sad that she had to stop but quickly smiled again when she remembered that Hermione said yes. “Ok come over in about 10 minuets James is still in the shower.” The little girl skipped off towards the green house next to Hermione's.
Hermione when up to her room and changed into an emerald green bikini that was tied around her neck and at her sides. She grabbed her beach towel and headed next door. When she got their James was waiting for her at the gate. “Hey hottie care to cool off,” he ran his fingers through his dark hair. Hermione looked over the boy in front of her. He had dark brown hair and was around 5'10, which was pretty tall for a 13 year old. “Hey don't mind if I do” Hermione walk towards the pool dropping her towel on the way there. She positioned herself in front of the pool to jump in when a cold voice whispered in her ear. “You looked good in green Granger.” Hermione jumped a little bit and lost her balance. She took the person with her. When Hermione emerged from the water there was Draco Malfoy laughing at her. “MALFOY” Hermione yelled. The blond hair boy swam away from her until her was near the edge. Hermione got on evil grin `Would I be blamed if her mysteriously drowned?'. “Granger what are you plotting.” Hermione moved closer. “Why nothing Draco I just though that maybe we could have a truce seeing as you're the hottest guy in school.” Hermione made like she was going to wrap her arms around his neck but instead she shoved his head under the water.
Twenty minuets latter the two off them were still trying to drown one another. James and Kate were sitting in beach chairs just watching them try to kill each other. Hermione got the upper hand and managed to get out of the water before Draco could grab hold of her. She grabbed her towel and headed for the gate. Draco hopped out of the water, reviling his green, black, and silver trunks, and ran to catch up to her. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her agents him. “What do you want Malfoy” Her voice was cold. “Granger revenge is the only thing I want.” Her push her up agents the gate and his lips crashed against hers. Hermione resisted at first but soon she was kissing him back and hadn't notice that his hands where now around her waist. They slowly stop as they both ran out of breath. Draco quickly moved his hands and instantaneously Hermione was in the air being carried bridle style towards the pool. “Malfoy put me down.” “No not until you say my name.” “Malfoy” “no” “Malfoy” “Wrong again.” “Fine Draco put me down!” “ What ever you say darling” Draco dropped her into the pool.
A/N: HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm evil I know but lunch calls me post again soon. T.T.F.N