Haunted Junction Fan Fiction ❯ Oh My God...Sex? ❯ Oh My... ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Oh My God...Sex?

Author: NecchiFresca / Yuuki Bi - NC-17 - English - Romance/Parody

Mutsuki leaned her head against wall. She'd been walking for hours now, it seemed. Aimlessly. Alcohol weighed heavy in her system and she srewed her eyes shut as a small wave of nausea hit her. Summer break seemed a hard thing to deal with. School was, as hard to admit, her life. A few weeks away were going o be hard. She was especially going to miss Nino-kun. She traced fingers against the creveices of the wall and huffed. Her father, allbeit a good man, was a bit of a drunk.. So, getting drunk herself, came as to no surprise. She'd managed to sneak a few bottles from their arrangement and spend the afternoon sulking in her room. Her father wasnt home when she arrived, and from what she could remeber, wasnt around when she's taken off. Her throobed a bit, and she brought her hands up to soothe the pain. She shuffled forward slightly and tripped, bumping against a dark wooden sign.

"Mutsuki- Kun!"

Haruto leaned above her, bits of grass smushed against her face, and mingled in her hair. It took a bit time before she realized where she was, how far she'd walked. She proped up and Haruto slipped back a bit, a slightly worried expression traceing his features. " Mutsuki-Kun? What are you doing here? " He stared at her for a bit, before smiling and leaning further back. "You didn't come to visit, did you?" Mutsuki shoot the perky boy a slightly bemused look and began pulling herself up. Haruto watched the girl wobble to her feet and prop her hands agaisnt her hips.

"Yeah, sure! "

Haruto hummed slightly ahead of her. His walk had a slightly happy sprint to it and it was hard keeping up. Her head rung but she could ignore it, well, most of it anyway. He led her through a small tour of the church grounds. She should have run away, but it felt, well nice to spend sometime with him. She consentrated on his feet watching them scuttle across the floor, following their aim and such. She almost bumped into him when he'd stoped. He turned to her , and slipped his hand over the door. "Mustuki- Kun..," he beamed, "this is my room." It had struck her as odd, but then, she doubted he'd ever really had any friends over. She sighed and pushed her way past him. He shocked for a moment but follwed her in contently soon enough. She was taken back but the simplicity of his room. It could have shone in brillance. She traced the room, not a speck of dust or object out of it's place. A bed neatly done in the corner, a winow, a book self, all draped in white. It would mostly likely put her room to shame...' ...what kind of person..' She turend toward a brightly enthused Haruto. He seemed awfuly proud. He must have been waiting years for someone to come and find envy in his quarters. She grinned and shot out. "So you spend all your free tiem cleaning?"

He gave a quirky look and then smiled, " A student should have a pleasnt enviorenment." that seemed right enough. Logical enough. She moved and bounced onto his bed, and shot him another faint look. He stilled for a moment before diving underneathe the bed. " I have aboredgame, I think..," Mutsuki rolled her eyes, "..want to play?" She leaned forwrd and eyed Haruto's messy sprawl. His legs spilled from underneathe the bed frame."Hmm..yeah..sure." She hadnt realy paid much attention. It was funny , how much Haruto often reminded her of her fist crush. They were both so naive.. She lost her self slightly, her mind giveing a louder spin. She cringed and leaned back.

Haruto poped his head from underneath the bed and gave Mustuki a rather funny look. She was leaned into his bed, her hands tightly pulled across her head. He placed the box down and climbed onto the bed. He slipped his hand underneathe her owna nd searched for warth. " Mustuki-Kun?" He looked genuely worried now. She peaked up at him and snorted slightly. His expression didn't change none . It was funny, how little she really knew about him, like this for one. This show of affection...no , this wasnt affection. She stilled a bit. Why she'd confused concern for affection was beyond her. He eyed her still with concern. It was funny ,he looked awfuly yound that way. he looked awfully good like that, in that horribly confused manner. She shot a han up and tuged him down, brushing her lips to his. She fought herself for the most part. Why she'd done it, why she was still doing it. Why Haruto of all people. Haruto for themost part shocked.

'Mustuki-kun..MUSTUKI-KUN!'

He felt himself grow frantic. He'd never been kissed before, and had least expected it from Mustuki-kun. The taste and scent of Alcohol all but burned him now. She was, drunk, now he was sure. The smell was there, although he denied it. He pushed aginst her slightly, the taste and feeling slightly more intoxicateing than he had fisrt assumed, but then pulled back ad looked down at her. She was sprwaled aginst his bed, her eyes a buzz of confusion. It felt good ,though. Haruto seemed so, new to this. it felt exciting. He mind reeled and she turned over, hiding her face. She felt like cring.

Harto liped his lips, the taste still strong. 'Asahina-san..' He watched as she retched and turned. She was drunk. That was all too evident. He'd seen his mother work with thsie emotional fragile people. Now one lay on his bed, his firend, his close firend. He was so unsure of what to do. He slipped his arm aroudn her and tuged her foward. She seemed so tiny. Her body trembled slightly under his touch and he pulled back.

"Mustuki-kun.."

She watched as he leaned about her and tried to pull her close. She slipped a hand up and agaisnt his cheek, and leaned into it. She tangeld her finger into his hari and pulled him down. She once agains slipped her lips aginst his. Tears had trickeld there and now it tasted extremely funny. Salty alcohol. She slipped a free hand agaisnt his shoulder and then tugged at his collar. He blushed and shifted up against her.

He mumbled aginst her lips, but it gave way to her tounge and made speaking hard. His mind shot. Her tounge danced against his,makeing him feel so timid and inadequate. She pushed agsint him and lifeted a leg. It bumped his side made his knees give way. He fell against her, his body completely pressed aginst hers. Her skirt had pulled up and her thigh rubbed the sdied of his hips. The thought alone made his head reel. He sliped his finegr agasint the bed, but caught against her hair. Mutsuki felt dffrent, so wild. SHe snapped the smal button layed onto his sirt and tugged the garment down. He was, no child. And it made her groan some. Her fingers traced the thin curves and followed the contures of his torso. The feelings made him wriggle agaisnt her, and that made up some, for the age. She pressed a finegr nail agaisnt his side and her twitched. Her legs seemed so much further apart then before, and the fait moisture pressed up agaisnt him so much more evident. he couldnt think. her fongers made him so much more vulnerable. He pressed agaisnt her in effoert to lift, but it coused other problems,and he withered.

she slipped away from his mouth, leaveing him gasping and graoning some. She followed her finger down toward his neck and nibbled. The whole expierace made Haruto flush. He'd never seen Mutsuki-kun this way, never imagined her so...passionate. He clenched his teeth and pressed against her in an impulsive manner. She bucked beneathe him and continued her nibbling. It was funny, she thought, just how inexpeiraced Haruto was. How eagar he was, at the mere touch she'd give. She pressed her thigh tigher still against him and pressed up. His heat was so strong it mad her shudder and press up aganst him once more. He grew heavy above her, falling to his excite as she pressed beneathe him. She proped a hand against hima nd pushed, forceing him to sit up. He shifted half held eyes about,confused. Mustuki bent forward and lifted her skirt. Haruto watched, his head falling back slightly as she did so. It took so much to keep from explodeing there, his nose threating a gush every so often. She lifted her hips slightlya nd hooked her thumbs against the eleastic of her underwear and pulled. She was able to free one leg but her underwear remained clung to the others ankle.

She sat up and kissed Haruto lightly before slipping her finger agsinthis ears and puling him forward. She proped him against her chest and them slipped his face down. The fabric of her blouse caught against his nose and made him close his eyes. Her scent was strong, to the least. It mad ehim frighten and he pulled back. He was so close to her. She tuged him back gently and bucked her torso up. He shuddered slightly and tiped his nose against her. Mutsuki fell back, her tight little graps on his ears fell. Haruto slipped his finegrs aganst her thighs and up. He's never seen this, and it frightened him just about as much as it unerverd him. A small tuft of hair lay beofre him, and further down, she did. He slipped his thumb against the soft folds and then dipped his face forward, sliping his tounge in. She jumped and slammed her hands against the mattress. Haruto stopped a bit and then dipped down again pushig forward. He rubbed his thumbs agisnt her thighs and nudged against a tiny spot before him. Mutsuki cringed and bucked against him. Her warm taste stung his lips nad made his body burn. He;d never felt such desire. He proped up slightly and watched her tummy lift and rise. The lavendar Fabric of her bliuse stuck to areas where swea had collected and clung tightly. He rose slowly and against her, slipping ahand underneathe the fabric. She jumped and pushed her hands against his chest. His own shrit pooled around his shoulders and and seeped from its tuck.

He lined her soft curves with his finger sna d dipped down nudgeing th erest up with his nose. The purple blouse wrapped just above ehr chest and he lightly hugged the bare flesh. Her bra was a hapharazdly thing already loose and spilling around her chest. His tounge delited at the diffrence in texture and taste as he licked a taunt nipple. Mutsuki leaned futher into the white shets, her body buzzing from excitement. She flinched as his teeth grazed her soft flesh and arched to meet the curious suckles. Her hands played agsinst his pants fiddling with the button and zipper. She tugged and brought his pants mid thigh before bumping against him. The underwear he wore were tight and horribly constrainng. She would have imagine boxers, but apparently..not. She slipped her finegr against the elastic and tugged gently down. He was fair, in size, thou from her position she could barely tell. diffrent from the littl eboys she was used to, that was a definete. She sliped a finegr against the swoolen tip and haruto clenched his fist around and burrowed against her chest. He flinched and pushed forward against her finger. He felt so strange, hard and hot. She pulled her hands up and rested them against his shoulders. She could feel him , hot against her thigha nd arched up, presing her soft warmth against his torso.

Haruto blushed a tad and lifted off her, slowly fumbling forward and against her. His body never felt so sensitve. He reached downa dn slipped his hand aroudn his length. He sulked a bit and them traced her entrace. Mutsuki cringed and bucked up, pushing agianst him. He found her soon, warm, wet and all to inviting. Haruto hoverd for some time, his body sizeing with sensation. He mind reeling with consequenses. She felt so strong aginst him, o right. His body jumped at her every whimper and he found himelf all to eagr to continue. He pushed up and into her, slowly. He clenched his teetha nd nudged her up, his arms straining to hold his weight. Mutsuki nearly scuttled back, her body felt strange. Haruto was so slow and pained her to stand it. Her knees shuck beside him, kncoking softly against his sides.Her fingers dug getnly into his shoulders, and she whimpered underneathe him. Haruto watched her,through screwerd eyes. Her mouth gapeing and body arching. The tiny blouse shifted aginst her nek and shoulders. Her soft skin shiny with tiny beads of sweat.

He shoved ina nd stoped. Haruto leaned down, nesting his head against her neck and then fisted his hands into the sheets. She was so tight , her body barely molding to him. It ached, his body shuddered against hers. Her shoved into her further yet and she yelped. He pushed again and yet again, up against her. Her small body sliped beneathe him,and he nipped agisnt her neck to keep from screaming. She was so wet and slick, he slipped in and out so quickly it was maddening. Her warm seemed to trickle against him. Her thighs pressed so horribly tight against him. He bucked against him quick shoves, attepting to reach a certain tempo. Her body seemed much slower comapred to his , but he continued. The sounds of her body sliping beneathe hima nd her tiny gasps pushing him faster yet. Her body bucked aganst him violentlya nd she tighten horribly around him, pulinghim further . He stretched against her and gasped as she arched into him and acremed. Haruto felt his body give, her warmth mix against his own. Her knees trembled aginst him and her body shuddered. Haruto fell aginst her, his body still impulsively pushing into her, hs breathe catching in her hair. He lcosed his eyes and lifted aa hand toher shoulder, softly leaning in. Mutsuki trembled, her own body still reeling from it peek. She held up half closed eyes and slipped her fingers through Harutos now messy hair.

She took a tiny sigh and presse her cheek against him, he sighed and caught his breathe,

"..oh...my..god..."





author notie-poo

I dun own any of it....

nuff said.

XD

I'm a pervert! Talk about sloppy sex! i can't believe i wrotes! I can't beileve i finished it! heh, funny i worked that Oh my God , in there! I can't stop laughing.. I figure Mutsuki has had sex before, mroe than liekly.. as for Haruto, poor thing i put him thrugh one hellava horrible expierance.. i knwo they're not really in character..but who cares, this is about sex dammit! O.o

i really am a pervert...

*cries*