Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ What the hell ❯ What the hell ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ok, authors note.

I do not own Hellsing. I would love for the anime to continue after episode 13 but sadly, it doesn't look like it will.

Yes, Kathy Ann Siren will be used in most of my Hellsing fic's if I ever feel the need to write more.

Yes, I have alot of sexual pent up energy too.

Yes, I would love for Alucard to ride me doggy style.

Yes, I like to confuse people a great deal.

Why can't alucard sleep with both Integra and Seres at the same time?

If you don't like it, who cares.

Leave a comment if you must or not.

Night all. Sleep doest come to me.




It was another day at the hellsing house. The troops were just returning from a mission. Everyone was dragging themselves inside the house to their rooms for rest. Seres and Alucard went up to check in with Integra and give her their report of the night's events.

Down below, in the basements, Siren was already fast asleep but not in her bed. She was in Alucard's room, sprawled out in his oversized coffin with the lid still remaining up.

Alucard walked in, closing the door behind him and took notice of who laid in his coffin. It had become a common thing after her change and the things that had happened to her after. He walked over to the coffin and looked down at the girl who slept while he removed his glasses, hat, and coat. As he watched her, he started to wonder if she had really ever slept in her coffin at all. To his knowledge, she was always here. It seemed she was always waiting for him. A smirk crossed his face as he noticed that her gown had already twisted itself tightly to her body.

He took a seat across from his bed and picked up a book and was about to read when thoughts began to pass through his evil, perversed mind. He glanced over to her. So sweet, so innocent so much like Seres in so many ways but one, following orders. Seres would not disobey her master's wishes but Siren would. For some reason, it had become almost a game to her to deny his wishes. But would she deny this one wish Alucard had running through his mind?

He had witnessed several of her dreams lately and found she had very vivid dreams. Sometimes, she would even speak or moan as she did in those dreams and the positions she got herself in even made Alucard wonder in thought like a man and not the vampire.

Integra pulled a gun on Alucard and threatened to lock him up in the basement for all eternity when he tried to get into her space. Seres, well that was a long story in itself. He let out a sigh at these thoughts but then the thoughts went on Siren. Would she let him?

A pair of eyes were set on the No Life King, watching him. It took a few seconds to realize he was being watched and when he finally did turn to see the pair of eyes watching him, he also noticed the big grin playing across her face.

"You coming?"

Alucard got up from his seat and put his book down. Walking over to the coffin, he stopped right at the edge of it. He gently pushed back some hair that hung in her face. She clasped his hand in hers and closed her eyes at his touch.

How long had it been since he had been with a woman? More or less with one that had agreed to his proposals. All this was pushed out the door when he felt his pointer finger being licked and sucked on.

He looked on her with lust and her the same. He took his finger from her mouth and moved over her, straddling her hips. Siren had no time to take in a breath; his mouth was over hers in seconds, almost in hunger for her soul. Their tongues began to wrestle as each explored the other's mouth.

Siren flinched automatically when she felt a prick on her bottom lip, blood flowing from the cut that Alucard's incisor caused. Took a second, but she soon relaxed again as he sucked on her bottom lip. His lips soon trailed its way to her right ear, licking the outside and sucking on it slowly causing her breathing to increase a little.

As if out of thin air, a rope appeared above in Alucard's hands. He sat up and pushed her arms behind her head and tied them together. He then took a dagger that also appeared out of thin air, and started to cut her gown down the middle. Reaching the end of the gown, he opened it revealing her smooth, pale skin and also revealing her small but yet perfect perky breasts. He grabbed for her breasts and began sucking on them but it wasn't just one mouth she felt assaulting her, it was two.

Alucard smiled maniacally at her as her breathing and moans began to increase causing his body to react.

Siren opened her eyes and noticed that he was looking at her. His body had morphed and several hellhounds were the ones doing the work on her body. One of the heads of the hound had stripped her of her panties and began licking her most sensitive spot causing her to squirm. The tongue pushed in and out and swirled around her insides until it tasted the hot fluids from her causing him to withdraw his attack on her.

All the hounds retreated their attacks on her body and Alucard's form began to change from hounds to black tentacles, which wrapped themselves around her body, almost lifting her from the bed.

Her head tilted back as Alucard lowered his head and began to drink from her throat. The tentacles twisted and slithered their way around her body, feeling every inch of her.

Siren tore free from the ropes that had bind her wrists together and reached up to entwine her fingers into his hair, pulling at it. She barely said his name when she gasped at the entrance one of the tentacles made into her ass. Her screams were hushed as Alucard grabbed her mouth with his.

Pain began to wrack her backside as the tentacle pushed further into her. She tried to fight against it, do anything to stop it; do anything to stop the pain she was beginning to feel but it was useless. The other tentacles held her tightly. Siren cried into Alucard's mouth, begging him to stop but he would not. The only thing her crying did was making it go faster and harder in her.

Alucard's mouth still assulted her mouth while tears began to stream down her cheeks. She felt as if his body was inside hers, touching every part of her, tugging at her. Then suddenly just as it started, everything stopped. The pounding stopped the on slaught of pain stopped. She felt it, felt it ooze out of her. It was slimy and sticky.

The tentacles retreated from Siren's body and back into Alucard's. Siren landed in the coffin with hands that guided her fall. These hands wiped the tears away from her face as she opened her eyes and saw him straddled over her in his full form but now completely naked.


"Was that to rough?" He still held that grin on his face even though pain and surprised crossed her face.

Siren never thought about it until now. Was all that he did make her body respond in a way she wasn't expecting? Siren found that the way he was assaulting her pushed her excitement on a new level and this kind of disturbed her. She wasn't supposed to feel this was, was she?


He grinned at her as he read some of her thoughts but didn't react fast enough to the one thought that flashed through her head seconds before the thought became action.

One of her hands reached out and grabbed his cock, giving it a tight; overly tight squeeze.

"You stupid son of a bitch. Get off of me!"

Her nails dug into his cock as she pushed him off. He landed on the floor, holding onto his now bleeding manhood. Siren stood up out of bed and started yelling at him. Calling him all names that even the devil would blush at.

"You crazy fuck, I can't believe yo."

She was pinned to the floor in a heartbeat. At that moment, she was glad that she was no longer human as her head hit the concrete. No human would be able to live through this abuse she was being handed.

He rolled over and brought her ontop of him. She felt the contact between them and their middle parts. How bad her body ached for it inside of her and not up her ass again. She wouldn't allow it though; not after what just happened.

Alucard noticed this in her facial expressions and thought she would call it quits now but minute after minute passed and she did not remove herself from ontop of him, instead she grabbed his hands and placed them both on her breasts. As he played, she slid herself back and forth on his cock, teasing him. She felt him swell with all the hardness that any man could obtain but she wouldn't let him off that easily.

She slid down to his manhood and took the full length in her mouth, licking at it slowly as if it was a lollipop. The suction she gave it started to drive him onto wanting more and she gave him more till he was at the tip of bursting. Siren came back to his lips and thought she had seen him pouting some. She giggled.

She gave him his prize after thirty minutes of teasing him and just delighting in watching him squirm for more. Siren held onto him tight as he pushed his way into her. Before he could even claim her virginity, the tightness she possessed made him cum instantly. She laughed. He pushed into her with a great deal of force causing her nails to draw blood on his back and for the seal to break in her causing blood to trickle down her leg. After letting her take in a few minutes of realizing her virginity was now gone, he began to slide in and out of her slowly until she bent down and whispered in his ear.

He looked at her not in surprise but out of amusement at the request but he granted it to her.

Siren was on all fours and a dog with sixteen eyes was behind her, trailing its tongue along her back as it humped her not only was he in her pussy but also her ass. Her mouth also was sucking on a part of Alucard's being.

Siren woke up and sat up rather quickly, hitting her head on the coffin lid. The lid rose and she saw him sitting in his chair reading a book. The same one he had earlier. Siren glanced over at him and gave him a wild smirk as she threw the pillow at him.

"Someone has to much sexual tension stored up."

Walter was about to knock on the door when he saw Integra and Seres's ears to the door. He noticed the expression on both of their faces as he was about to knock on the door. Both women grabbed Walter's arms telling him no. He dropped the packets of blood as both of them dragged him away from the door and down the hall.

Both Alucard and Siren looked at the door and laughed.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?" Alucard looked at Siren with innocence.

"Oh please, you are as innocent as the devil's son." She said before she attacked him.