Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Whisky induced dreams ❯ 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Whisky induced dreams.

 

Integra van Hellsing sat in her office. In her hand she held a glass of whisky. Her work hours just seemed to increase for every month that passed. Walter had insisted that she should take a glass of whisky and cool down for a moment and indeed, the liquor had a relaxing effect on her body. She felt slackness in her limbs and she leaned back into her chair, her feet up on the desk. A small string of grey smoke made its way up towards the roof and she sighed. "I wish I could leave this dark and damp country." She thought and took another sip of the alcohol. "I wish I did not have to worry about the scumbags that roam the country with their filthy existence."

 

Alucard could hear her thoughts and he suffered with his master. He wanted to take her away but he knew that she never would allow that. She was born into this job and she would never abandon her country just to get any kind of relaxation. "But I could perhaps get something else to think about for awhile?" A small but wicked smile appeared on his pale lips and he went back into the darkness.

 

Integra turned her gaze towards the darkest corner of her office but she could not see a thing. "That is strange; I could have sworn I heard a chuckle from Alucard." But her eyes were telling her that there was no one in the room but her. "Perhaps this whisky is making me hear things that are not true." She sighed and took the last drops of whisky and then she closed her eyes. Two days of no sleep was now taking its toll on the iron lady and she never noticed when she drifted away on dreamy clouds.

 

Integra felt a shiver course through her body and she tried to get her eyes opened but it was no use, it was like something had glued them shut. The dizzy feeling in her head made her wonder if she really was awake or if she still was asleep. But still, she could have sworn she felt someone massage her neck and shoulder and it felt heavenly and she let out a pleasurable moan. This was better than Walter's whisky she thought and let her self completely enjoy who ever did this to her, dream or not.

 

Alucard growled when he could smell her pleasure and he began to regret his decision to make her feel a bit better. This was sweet torture to his vampiric senses. But still he continued to massage her stiff muscles. He had made sure that she would not wake up; a small spell had her drugged. He could see the goose bumps form on her arms and he shrugged. He moved her ash blonde hair from her neck, exposing the white skin. His mouth watered and he took off his gloves to give her a better massage. But it was not enough. If she would wake up she would have noticed Alucard remove her suit and blouse.

Alucard stared at her bra. "My goodness, I would never had thought that my mistress would wear this kind of thing." He thought and eyed the black lace with hungry eyes. "She is asleep, she would never now if you touched her." a small voice said to him and his hand reached out to cup one of those perfectly round orbs of flesh. And by the way her body reacted to his touch he knew she was in need of more than just a simple massage. With no effort at all he lifted her from her chair and carried her towards her king sized bedroom and laid her down on the big bed.

~~~

Within a few seconds Integra was laying naked in her bed with a drooling vampire hovering over her body. Alucard licked her throat and neck, but despite his lust to mark her, he settled for leaving small love bites behind. Her skin was milky white so his red marks of love shined brightly even in the dark and he snickered. He would probably get killed the next day for this - if she knew it was him that is. His tongue snaked out and licked a wet trail down to her right mound. His smile got even wider when her unconscious body arched into his mouth. "Good Master, I hope you will enjoy this as much as I will." He thought and continued to lick down her soft belly. Again she raised her body into him and he let out a small chuckle and removed his white gloves to get to feel her soft skin under his fingers. "Do you have any idea how much I have wished for this my Master?" he asked with a silent voice. "Do you know how much I have wanted to feel this skin under my hands, to taste you like this?" He dipped his long tongue into her bellybutton and a small mewl could be heard from Integra.

Integra knew she was having the most arousing dream of her life, but she felt a bit odd about one thing, it did not feel like a real dream, it was almost as she was conscious. "But if I am not asleep, why can I not open my eyes." she thought drowsily and shifted around to get more grip of things, but the only thing her small hands could get hold of was her own sheets. She was sure she was awake but her mind told her that she was still asleep. And if she was asleep she must have a very erotic dream. A dream about someone licking her bellybutton with a long and a bit rough tongue. The whole thing did not get any less erotic when that same tongue moved its way down towards her womanhood. "No, no, this is not happening to me."she thought frantically but she could not do anything, her body responded with its own will, arching up so it could feel more of that heavenly treatment.

Alucard traced his fingers over her hips and down to her milky white thighs before spreading her legs so he could settle down between them. He breathed in the heady scent of her arousal and he wished he could have this position with her for all eternity. He was a bit surprised to see the shaved slit but right now it was the most erotic thing he ever had seen in his long life. He could see her glistening essence escape her folds and his mouth watered. He embraced her thighs to hold her down as his long tongue snaked out to part her wet fold. His head did 180 as her honey flowed into his mouth. Alucard could not take it anymore, he buried his mouth in her flower, savouring every drop of her juices. He found the little nub of pleasure and grazed it with one of his long fangs and was almost knocked back when she thrust her hips upwards. He pushed her hips down and repeated the action only to be rewarded with a soft scream from the ash blonde leader of the Hellsing institution. Her cheeks were tainted with the most beautiful blush ever imagined and he loved to hear those soft sounds from her. His own erection was aching inside his now constricting trousers and his left hand moved down to let it spring free. He continued to lap at her soft core, making sure he did not miss any of her delicious juices.

Integra was quite sure now that she was not asleep, but her mind seemed to have been placed under some sort of spell, making it impossible for her to open her eyes. And if she was not asleep, she was not dreaming. Someone was taking advantage of her body in this state and by the way the pleasure giving tongue moved so deep inside her body she was quite sure about who it was. "Alucard, you beast, how dare you violate your master like thiiiiis?" She let out a ragged scream as he hit a certain pleasures spot inside her hot canal.

Alucard growled in response to her orgasm, she spilled all over his tongue and he loved it. Once he had the first taste of her he knew he would not settle for just this night, she had him addicted to a new kind of fix and it was not blood. He would make her cum into his mouth in the future too. He stroked his engorged flesh as he lapped up the last drops of her honey. He moved to sit on his knees and looked down on her flushed body as he pumped his shaft. "Gods my Master, you are so beautiful like this - I wish I could have you all the way out." He thought as he moved up to straddle her torso. He did not dare to go all the way with her consent, and it hurt his immortal heart that she never would allow him to make love to her. He put his shaft between her soft globes and he used his hands to squeeze them together thus making a friction for his aching flesh.

Integra could feel her breast being pulled together and that something was sliding between them and her body, that treacherous body of hers made her pant and her lower parts ached, longing to be filled with this flesh she felt pumping between her mounds.

Alucard let out a moan as he felt his peak rushing out from his erection, spilling all over her chest. He slumped forward, bracing his body on the headboard of the bed. "I have never cum this fast in my life. Integra, my beloved Master, you are making me weak." He thought as he tried to catch his senses from the earth shattering experience. He moved down to kiss her forehead before placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

Integra felt the stickiness on chest being wiped away with some form of cloth before her mind got clouded again and she drifted off into la la land.

Alucard used one of his gloves to remove the evidence of his pleasure from her chest and then he tucked her under the blankets of the bed. He dressed himself again and looked with longing red eyes upon the sleeping beauty. "Integra, I love you." He thought and kissed her lightly again on her lips before entering the shadowy land and pulled back the spell from her mind.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Integra awoke the next morning feeling everything from irritation to feeling sexy and she had no clue to why. Perhaps it was not the best idea to drink on an empty stomach and when you have had to little sleep? She frowned and got out of bed only to see a white glove on her floor. She took in her hands and felt it to be stiff and the nights dreams hit her with force.

 

-          ALUCARD!!!!! she screamed.

 

 

 ----------------------

So what did you think?
No - this is a one-shot thingy - but hey - feel free to do a spin-off if Ya like *s*