Hot Gimmick Fan Fiction ❯ Stolen and Found ❯ What Happened ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

All was dark. She sobbed in his basement, begging for him to let her go. But he wasn't done with her. No, he still needed her for someting else.

"Please!" Katrina sobbed. "I won't tell anyone if you let me go."

But why let her go? She wasn't going to tell anyone either way. He came down the stairs, slowly but loud enough for the horrified girl  to hear him. He wanted to milk her terror...it would be so pleasureable.

"Here, Katie, Katie." He crooned, entering the dark basement with a creak as he swung the heavy metal door open. It closed with a loud bang and locked. But that wasn't a problem for him - he had the key.

"No!" She sobbed, struggling in her chair. She was bound with ropes to the wooden chair, a blindfold over her teary eyes.

He walked up to her and removed her blindfold. She screamed in fear when he untied her.

"NO! PLEASE!"

He ignored her pleas and led her to the other part of the basement. He chained her wrists to the chains that dangled from the ceiling and then hooked her feet.

"So...beautiful." He ran a hand along her tear-streaked cheek.

She closed her eyes and readied for the torture to start. When the pain came, she didn't even know it was her screaming. It sounded like someone else.