Howl's Moving Castle Fan Fiction ❯ Whisper of the Moving Castle ❯ How it Started ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Summary: This is a Howl's Moving Castle, Whisper of the Heart crossover. Somewhat like A Midsummers Night Dream by William Shakespeare!!!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fan-fic.
 
 
She walked up to the door and stared. She had never seen that colr on the dial… Her curiosity was sparked and she slowly turned the dial to the strange new color. Her hand was on the door handle when Calcifier yelled, “I wouldn't do that if I were you!”
She ignored him and opened the door. The door opened onto a cobble stoned street overlooking a town. The town was unlike anything she had ever seen. Tall, shiny buildings rose out of the ground and blocked the sky out. It was hard to breath and walk there was so much smog. People in odd clothing walked around carrying bags and talking to themselves. She ran to the house she thought she came through. She opened the door and walked in, knowing it wasn't the castle but entranced none the less by a cat like figure on the table. She walked up to it and looked into its eyes. The eyes were beautiful. Sparkling green with a look that was almost alive. She stood there several minutes just gazing into the eyes when she heard a haunting melody coming from below. A voice filled the air with a song she had never heard before.
 
Almost heaven West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains Shenandoah river
Life is old there older than the trees
Younger than the mountains blowin' like a breeze

Country roads take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia mountain momma
Take me home country roads

All my memories gather round her
Miner's lady stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine teardrops in my eyes

Country roads take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia mountain momma
Take me home country roads

I hear a voice in the morning how she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
Drivin' down the road I get the feelin'
That I should been home yesterday yesterday

Country roads take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia mountain momma
Take me home country roads
Country roads take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia mountain momma
Take me home country roads