Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ MINE ❯ MINE ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Do you really have to ask? It's Togashi's.
Warning: incest, shota-con, non-con (that's everything I wrote lately ^ ^;;)
Spoiler: Hunter Exam after 2nd exam with Menchi.
Author's blahs: I got this idea when I watched the rerun episode on TV. I've tried to write this down a few times already and this is my last attempt in it. Oh and btw if I write a threesome fic about Illumi x Killua x Kurapica, will u read them? `cuz I just got these ideas lately and couldn't seem to get them out of my head. And the last but not least, R&R minna-san ^__^! On to the fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MINE
Killua ran through a dark corridor of chairman Netero's plane blindly. He felt people's stares on him and paid them no heed as he kept running and clutches his arms tighter. He didn't know where he was heading and how long he had been running. He only knew he had to get away from it.
He shook his head slightly as he ran. Iie. It couldn't be. That old man couldn't be him!
He felt that his heart still pound madly inside his chest even now and his hand gripped his arms so tight his knuckles turned white. His whole body was cold as if his body's warmth, his living soul had been sucked out of him. And maybe it was true as that moment when the old man passed him and Gon when they tried to get the ball, the darkness he had been familiar with suddenly engulf him into cold, pitch black sea that drained his body heat away, put him into zombie-like state that made him run for some semblance of protection he knew he wouldn't find… and bring him memories he tried to left behind.
He pushed open the door at the end of the corridor he ran in and found himself engulf in darkness yet again. Moonlight shone through a large glass window opposite of him served as the only source of light in the room. His eyes widened in panic and fear as he felt coldness engulfed him so suddenly he couldn't even move a muscle. In his mind he could feel cold, phantom fingers caressed his cheek tenderly and he could almost hear soft voice whisper his name, calling him….
Killua…
He bit his lips so hard they bled and trembled almost feverishly, looking like a lost little boy in the middle of the dark room. No! It would not happen again! He wasn't the same Killua as before! He would not let anyone do it to him again! He wasn't there anymore and he would never return!
“Killua.” Suddenly a familiar voice came from so close behind him and his heart stopped beating altogether. Before he could react he felt strong, muscular arms wrapped themselves around his rigid body. “Killua.”
The boy tried to whirl around but his body refused to move. He felt cold lips pressed on his neck as equally cold hands caressed his body through the fabric of his shirt. He felt hardness poking his back insistently. “No…” Not this. Not this again….
He sensed lust and desperation in the touch. He wanted to fight, to get away, to run but the way the lips glided over his jugular, the way those fingers caressed his skin under his shirt, the way that hand cup his hardening shaft through his shorts drove all thought away from his head. The only thing left was that sense of helplessness that made him tremble.
Killua heard the sound of zipper being lowered and was disgusted to realize that he became even more aroused. He cried out when his young cock was enveloped in a tight grip of a cold hand. Unconsciously he pushed his hips forward into the satisfying grip even as he struggled to stop the other hand from exploring his body further.
It was a battle he never won. Both of them knew this perfectly well. Yet Killua never stopped trying, struggling against the embrace.
But all his effort ceased into a stop when the hand on his cock gave him a few tugs and caressed the tip of his erection lightly. The other hand roamed his body, never lingering in a spot longer than a fraction of second, mocking the caress of a lover. Even if he had tried he knew he wouldn't have been able to fight a moan.
Encouraged, those hands increased its intensity; those lips kissed every patch of his sweaty skin they could reach. Unwillingly, Killua rested his head onto the man's shoulder behind him, feeling his climax building inside him, not bothering to warn the man behind him.
Realizing this, the man stopped all touch. The hand on Killua's heated flesh slowed its pace, emitting a soft whimper from Killua. He wanted it to be over. He wanted to be oblivious when it happened.
“Don't come before I do.” The man ordered hoarsely and Killua suddenly found himself on his hands and knees as his shorts were lowered to expose twin globes of pale ass and his shirt lifted until it caught on his armpit.
He heard a muttered `beautiful' and felt his butt cheeks being spread so that two thumbs could tease his exposed ring. Unconsciously the silver-haired boy pushed back, his pre cum splattered against the cold tile. Then one of those cold hands retreated and before Killua could even tensed his muscles, he was filled with throbbing flesh.
The man clamped a hand over his mouth to prevent the loud scream Killua tried to voice. Without waiting the man began to move inside of him, striking his pleasure spot with dead-on accuracy. Killua sobbed from the pleasure and pain, his arms shook, unable to stand the man's powerful thrusts. But his aggressor ignored this and continued to move.
Tongues lapped sweaty skin that was soon bitten, clumsy hand stroke his pale body then rested on his heaving chest. The other hand pulled his hips back every time he tried to move away from a particularly hard thrust or harsh bite. Every thrust seemed harder, deeper than before, striking his prostrate almost painfully. Finally his arms couldn't take it anymore
Unable to stand on the assault anymore, Killua's arms gave out and he folded them in front of him. This position only enabled his aggressor to invade him deeper. Killua moaned in both pain and pleasure. Unconsciously, he clamped his inner tissue down onto the throbbing erection inside of him. This drew a long loud moan from the man behind him who paused to bite his shoulder lightly.
Killua rested his head on his folded arms in a vain attempt to deny what was being done to him. On the wall across from him he could see his silhouette. He saw the relentless movements of the man above him. He felt dirty, worthless but it felt so good, the powerful thrusts and the sense of being under someone's complete mercy and control. His body shook as waves of unwanted pleasure went through his system.
“Killua…” he heard the man chanted his name like a mantra as the pace hastened. A powerful thrust and another stroke on his cock brought him to completion. Killua's cry echoed in the silent room as he spurted white semen onto cold tiled floor. He could feel his assaulter's manhood swelled inside of him before releasing his essence.
Killua whimpered as he was crushed by the man's weight above him but the man paid no heed to it. Arms around him tightened as the whispered to his ear, breaking his soul with one simple word that claim him the way no torture ever could.
“Mine… Mine… MINE…”
Tears ran down the boy's face. Was there really no way to escape from this nightmare? Was his effort to run away useless? Would he be this man's whore for the rest of his life?
He hated himself. He hated himself for allowing this to happen, for secretly enjoying this assault, for liking the way the man touched him, for wanting to be dominated by this man, for being thrilled by the way the man hurt him during their intercourse, for being the man's personal whore…
“You can never run away from me, Killua. Never!”
The man withdrew from his body slowly, with a soft hiss. It didn't hurt but Killua sobbed when the man extracted from his body. The man kissed the nape of his neck a lingering kiss as if to deepen his claim on the assaulted boy's body.
There were rustles of clothes being worn and the sound of the door being opened then closed leaving Killua battered, sobbing to the darkness.
~*~
Hisoka smirked at the person entering the room. The other examinees had obviously decided to leave the room to him. Only three examines left in the room with him. Tompa was soundly sleeping in the corner while beside him Leorio and Kurapica were trying to block the noise that prevented the much-needed sleep to claim them.
This newcomer fearlessly sat near him, ignoring his grin. Hisoka continued to shuffle his cards in silence until he felt that the other occupants of the room wouldn't hear them.
“You look more relaxed after your little disappearance, Illumi-kun? Anything good happened?”
Ever since he knew that this hideous examinee was in fact a Zaoldyeck, things got more interesting. They had formed a mutual trust. He wouldn't mess up with the assassin and his plan, and the assassin wouldn't mess with his fun. The Zaoldyeck had been his partner in crime for a while and he found the younger man a good companion, too.
He had been quite disappointed when the younger assassin excused himself earlier. The mage expected the flight to boring and he was quickly proven right. Illumi was the only one brave enough to get near him and he hated to admit that he'd come to enjoy his presence nearby.
He hadn't been quite bored when Illumi excused himself. In fact he was rather amused. The young assassin had been radiating raw sexual need for a while then. He was tempted to give some comments about it but refrained himself out of respect and unwillingness to start a fight. From the state Illumi's in right now, he suspected that Illumi had relieved himself. But Hisoka had the feeling that it hadn't been as simple as jerking off. The smell of sex was clear on Illumi but there was something else clinging to his body as well.
“Did you meet your brother?”
The face of Illumi's assumed body didn't change. But there was a rumbling answer coming from the person beside him. But not just any rumbling answer. The noise was deep and content. Hisoka's smirk widened. So that's the cause of the sudden hormonal outburst.
“I take it you enjoy your meeting, then?”
Illumi didn't even bother to glance at the mage. Hisoka knew. So what? It's not like he'd go and tell his father.
“I do. In fact I do enjoy it very much.”
O~WA~RI
A/N: A birthday fic for Killua-chama this year. I didn't know why I picked this one out of various others I'm working on but I guess this is the `best' and the others were still being edited anyway. I feel kinda bad for picking a rape fic for a birthday fic and I'm thinking about uploading another story to make up to it. But we'll see later, ne, minna. Enough with the chat! R&R! Also read my other fics and review `kay? Your review is my life blood!