Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Ways Of Living ❯ Fateful Frist Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
K-Chan: Hello! *hugs people reading this* iehh~ Um disclamers! Yay for disclamers!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Killua, Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, or any other recognizeable characters used in this fiction, they all belong to Togashi.
HOWEVER Ashima is one of my HXH fan characters, Please don't use her without my permission, sankyuu.

WARNINGS:
>>This fiction contains some bad language that may upset you... oh well.
I will also say that there might be some hints of some pairings... nothing major though.

---------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

"Killua!" Gon Freecs ran down the hall after his friend. "Wait up!" He ran faster, still trying to catch up. He was quickly turning around carts and chairs that were in the hall. He wasn't used to the tower like Killua was.

"Hah! You have to catch me Gon-chan! I'm not going to stop for you!!!" Killua looked back and unmindedly ran into a cart filled with all sorts of sugary treats. "WOAH!" He yelled as he turned around to see what he had crashed into. A young girl of about 11 peeked out from behind it. "....Are you alright?" Killua said, wiping some strawberry sauce out of his hair.

The girl looked so beautiful. Her eyes glowed with the radiance and beauty. Her limbs were long and slender, so much that she almost looked malnourished. Standing next to Killua she almost made him look overweight, or close to it. She looked so delicate, Almost as if you could break her arms so ever so easily. She was beautiful. The girl closed her eyes and smiled. She then opened them and looked at Killua. She nodded.

Gon had finaly reached where Killua and the young girl were. "Killua... Who is th-" Killua cut him off.

"I don't know." Killua turned around, I think we'd better get out of here, Gon." He looked scared. "Let's go to the room." He began to walk down the hall twords where their rooms were.

Gon had been staying in Killua's room because he didn't want to be alone. But now, he felt it would be better to give Killua some space. When they reached the rooms Gon looked at Killua, who was still looked frazled. "I'll see you later!" He exclaimed.

"No." Killua looked at him. Gon had never seen Killua look at him with such a cold face before. "I do-don't want to be alone." He looked at Gon again. "I'm..."

"Are you scared?" Gon questioned. "I thought you said it was pathetic of me to be scared!"

"I did."

"But, you are scared now, Killua." Gon looked puzzled by what Killua had said. He continued looking into Killua's eyes, they were dark and had a sense of insecurity to them. He hadden't seen him look so scared, or whatever Killua was feeling at the moment, ever before. "Daijobu?.."

Killua looked down at the floor, adverting himself from Gon's stare. "Daijobu" he said in reply. Gon could tell that his friend was upset.

Hanzo ran down the hall "Killua!" he shouted. Pokkuru was steady behind him. "Gon!!" He saw them and began to slow down, but Pokkuru didn't.

Pokkuru ran infront of Hanzo and stuck his tounge out.

Upon hearing their names called, the two young boys turned around. "What is it?" Killua said with a snarl, "It better be important."

Pokkuru laughed. "You two have battles to tend to!" He turned to Hanzo who was just stopping next to him and the two boys. "You're slow." He said, still laughing.

"Oh shut your mouth!" Hanzo said, staring down at Pokkuru. "You have no right to say such things! If I recal, you were behind me for most of tha-"

Pokkuru stomped on Hanzo's foot. "Bah~ whatever."

"Why you little b-!"

Killua cleared his throat. "Mind you, we are minors." He glared at Hanzo with a grim smile on his face.
"You've cursed many times Killua-Chan..." Pokkuru said turning around and poking him on his forehead. "Well, you two had better get going before you get yelled at by the committee..."
"Oh crap!" Gon and Killua yelled in unison."See you later!" Gon yelled as he ran down twords the entry point of the arena."You better come and see our fights!" Killua added. As they ran down the hall Killua was glancing at the couches in the floor lobby. She was there, the girl. He looked at her, and she gave him the same innocent stare as she had once before. He adverted his glance to Gon. "Win, okay?""Okay, I will. But you have to aswell." Gon smiled. 'I think this fight might just be what Killua needs right now...' He thought. He stopped at the elevator and looked at Killua. "Let's go." He laughed as he passed the entry point. "We must do our best!!!"------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Sorry about the short chapter, but they will be longer as I write them more often. So yeah, please comment <3