Initial D Fan Fiction ❯ Unlimited ❯ Honey, honey, how you kill me ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Initial D and the following characters belong to Shigeno Shuichi. I'm just using them for a little yarn. Let's all be nice and pretend lawyers don't exist ^_^

Ding. Ding. Ding.

The bell went off rhythmically, like the ticking of a slow clock. Takumi barely even hard it anymore as he glanced down at the gauges to check his speed. The need was shaking at one hundred kilometers per hour and going higher. Takumi rolled his eyes back up to the road as he automatically started to drift before he even saw the turn. He almost didn't even need to look at the road anymore when he went down Akagi. The guardrail suddenly flashed in front of his hachi-roku, overhanging branches from the side of the road smacking against the front left light.

Takumi spun the wheel hard at the end of the turn to force the back tires to spin the opposite way so he could make it around the second tight consecutive corner. He tapped a finger absently against the wheel as the road became a straight grade down. The car had more than enough momentum to hurtle down the road without even pressing the gas.

It was nice to drive alone for once. Between work and all-day practice matches, Takumi hadn't had a chance to sit in the hachi-roku without any worries. Right now though, with the exception of two passed cars going downhill as well, Takumi had met with no other traffic. It was lunch time, probably meaning all people were at home with their families. Takumi wasn't in a hurry. He knew that he would be making his own meal, alone again. Despite still living with his father, they had the same distant relationship: both of them acknowledged that the other lived in the same house. Nothing more than that and the business relationship of Takumi making tofu deliveries, despite joining the Initial D team for more than a year.

Takumi sighed and leaned his chin on one hand, staring down the road. Wind hit the small car and made him shift to the right, into the other lane. He corrected and continued down the familiar road, yawning. The bottom of the hill was visible for a moment as the trees broke and the mountain took a steep dive. Sunlight glinted off glass buildings, flashing by in Takumi's peripheral vision as the sun hung over in the sky. Ever since he began to enjoy this daily drive, his time had cut down considerably. He had been beating his personal records just about every day now, finding out small ways to increase the speed by just a bit as he learned more about the engine and perfected his technique.

If he raced anyone on Akina now, it would be more like watching a match between his car and a rock rolling down the hill. Despite remaining doubtful about his real talents and being positive that he wasn't really that fast, Takumi had to admit that on the downhill of this mountain he would never be beaten. It was really boring. Nobody serious came challenging him any more. The only people who called him out were punks who thought they had the best new engine or such. He always beat them on their turf, trying to make things even and fair. It wasn't as exciting at it had been in the past.

Takumi yawned one last time as he cleared the final corner, letting the wheel spin on its own until he was on the straight shot that continued into town. As soon as he reached the city limits, Takumi slowed and shifted down into third gear, letting the car cruise along at a leisurely pace. He considered going home, and then changed his mind. A drop by the Takahashi residence would be entertaining, unlike going home to be bored and watch TV. Keisuke was always doing something fun and had told Takumi to come over many times before, but he still felt awkward. Takumi had never been invited to another person's house before, beyond Itsuki.

He began the drive across town, slowing for the yellow lights he spotted far before he actually reached the intersection. Takumi made sure to watch the sidewalks as he went through the neighborhood the Takahashis lived in, checking around parked cars for children. He knew that they had a tendency to dart in front of oncoming traffic after stupid things like basketballs or soccer balls. Thankfully, there were no kids but a Takumi had to steer hard to the left to avoid a squirrel that dashed in front of his car, not wanting to kill the animal and get it in the tires.

He straightened out and continued down the road with so little effort he didn't even have to think about it anymore. Takumi just drove and didn't really think about the 'why' of it anymore. Countless numbers may have asked him about his techniques or special tricks he used while driving, but Takumi could only shrug. He didn't know how to put it into words. He just did it. There was no skill involved there beyond getting his butt in the driver's seat.


The tall, two-story home came up the right, so Takumi pulled in slowly and parked in the front between other much nicer and more expensive cars. The newer models didn't intimidate him in the least as he pulled the emergency brake, mainly because he'd beaten their drivers all before. The garage door was open and Takumi could spot Keisuke and the team was looking under the yellow Mazda's hood, pointing at something in the engine and talking excitedly. Everyone looked like they had arrived a long time ago for the afternoon meeting.

Once again, Takumi was late. He unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of the car with a little bit of hesitation, knowing that Ryosuke was probably going to yell at him. Instead, Takumi heard someone call his name from the garage almost immediately after he closed the door and locked it Takumi smiled to himself at the greeting though anyone looking at him would see the same dull expression on as always. He never would have thought in a million years that he'd be in the Takahashi's front drive with friends welcoming in.

Takumi didn't say 'hello' back, but instead shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans and started over. There was a loud yell and through the crowd around the Mazda, Takumi saw Keisuke jerk his head up to say- and hit the hood hard with the back of his skull. Immediately there were screaming curses filling up the air as Takumi shuffled over and found a place to stand around the car next to Reiji. The familiar, dark-hair man nodded in greeting before turning back to watch the show.

"Ow. Fuck! Hi, Takumi. Ow, ow, ow! God damn, that hurts! Shit!" Keisuke greeted Takumi as he furiously rubbed the back of his head with both hands to help the pain. Takumi smiled but didn't say anything back, a little too intimidated to speak in front of so many other people, even if it was only about half a dozen people. He'd probably say something stupid if he opened him mouth, so he kept silent and waited for someone to tell him what was going on today.

"Fujiwara, what are you doing here?" A deep voice asked from very close behind Takumi. He jumped away with a yelp, badly startled already making a fist instinctively before he dropped it. The other racers laughed at him as Takumi felt his face start to burn. Even Keisuke took time away from cursing to laugh at Takumi, making even his ears burn. Why did he have to be so jumpy and get embarrassed like this? He had been trying to avoid looking like an idiot!

Takumi flushed and turned around, ready to yell at the person causing him trouble. Then, did a double take and clamped his teeth together so hard it hurt. Ryosuke Takahashi looked down at Takumi, no emotions coming through on his face as his cigarette burned. He had a clipboard in one hand from whatever job he'd been doing before. Despite the summer heat that was already making Takumi's T-shirt stick to his back and underarms, Ryosuke was impeccable in a starched long-sleeved business shirt and tie with a pair of brown slacks. Though it looked like Ryosuke was ready to go to work, Takumi knew that it was as close to casual as Ryosuke ever got.

"I had nothing else to do," Takumi said lamely as he uncomfortably shifted his weight from one foot to the other. Why did the only person that Takumi had ever looked up to before make him feel so dumb? Takumi felt like he always being looked down on, more so now for being so scared by Ryosuke's unexpected arrival. He didn't even know why the older Takahashi brother allowed him to stay on the team. Dynamic people like Ryosuke Takahashi probably only felt pity toward someone like him. Takumi still didn't feel like he had won any of their races, and every time he beat Ryosuke in a practice match, he felt like the older racer had let him win.

"Well, then, why don't you help Keisuke with his readings since I can't seem to trust him to look at it without getting injured," Ryosuke suggested indifferently, taking a drag from his cigarette and looking down at the charts on the clipboard. Takumi tried to keep his sigh of relief quiet, but Ryosuke must have heard it because dark eyes flicked up once to regard him with complete disinterest for a single painful moment. Takumi realized the man was waiting for an answer but found his mind completely blank.

"All right," Takumi agreed in a soft voice, because anything louder would definitely come out as a squeak. He leaned into the hood to hide his face and hoped they might think he was flushing because it was so hot. Why couldn't he ever say anything clever or interesting? Nobody else on the team seemed to have trouble talking to Ryosuke, just him. It was his own fault for being so damn shy, but Takumi could do very little to change.

Keisuke moved closer to Takumi and soon had his full attention as the driver started to point out various spark plugs and wires while still rubbing his head with one hand. Takumi could hear Ryosuke walked past them by the 'click-click' of the white loafers. There was a pause that made Takumi's stomach jump up his throat as Ryosuke stopped behind him, probably to yell… Or to hand Keisuke a cigarette before going over to his own car, ignoring Takumi in his usual cold and proficient manner.

Takumi bit at his lip, wishing he could read the man better as Keisuke tucked the cigarette behind his ear for later and continued explaining the modifications to the engine belt. Ryosuke had taken him out to dinner several times, but it only left Takumi wondering if they were just friends, or maybe something else? Ryosuke had never really seemed disinterested nor interested, so Takumi assumed that the older man just felt sorry for him. He wouldn't ever dare say anything to Ryosuke about his own confusing feelings. Takumi couldn't even imagine approaching Ryosuke to say 'hi,' much less get out the fact he was starting to get… partial of him.

Keisuke ordered Takumi to try and adjust something that had to do with the fuel injection, but he didn't have a clue as to what the blonde was talking about. He was too busy watching Ryosuke from the corner of his eye as he climbed into the driver's seat of his car, leaving the door open. Why did he have to get such a lame crush when he was already over eighteen and had long forgotten his first kiss? This is so humiliating…

He hadn't even been aware that he had been gazing at the other man, too caught up in feeling like a complete idiot. Ryosuke seemed to freeze up for a moment before turning his head slowly and deliberately to meet Takumi's stare. Ryosuke's eyes narrowed thoughtfully as he examined Takumi; making him extremely aware of the fact his usual white t-shirt was damp with his sweat. Why did it have to be summer right now?

Takumi turned back to Keisuke, feeling a bit flustered. He didn't know if Ryosuke was mad at him or just thinking about… something. He didn't know what went on in his mind! Maybe Ryosuke was just bothered by something and had been looking in his direction? Something about the way the man broke their staring competition to go back to the gauges of the car made Takumi feel that that wasn't the case. Ryosuke was probably pissed off at him.

Even if he did kind of like Ryosuke, he always felt more comfortable in Keisuke's honest air than he did with the older Takahashi brother. Ryosuke made him acutely aware that he hadn't brushed his hair that day or his clothes were trashy and old. Keisuke, however, was just as messy as or even worse than Takumi was, because he was pretty sure the blonde had worn the same pants yesterday. Keisuke sighed at his heavy examination and Takumi realized he'd been staring at the man without listening to a word he was saying. He couldn't pay attention when Ryosuke was acting so strange because of him. It had to be because of him.

ATakumi, are you paying attention?" Keisuke asked with irritation clear in his voice. Takumi blinked and looked back at the taller blonde as he gnawed on his lip in shame. He should have been listening to Keisuke instead of drifting to his older brother who didn't even care if Takumi was to die today. He wondered just how long he had been thinking about a man that was so very far away, smarter and better off with a good university or national racing team waiting him. There was no way a boring loser who was going to probably get stuck with a tofu shop as inheritance. He didn't want to be stuck doing deliveries for the rest of his life, but he didn't have the motivation like Ryosuke did. Most people thought he was dull onto the point of retardation, but it just took a lot of attention for him to think about more then one thing at a time.

ANo. Not really," Takumi mumbled apologetically as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. He just hoped Keisuke hadn't noticed Ryosuke giving him a harsh and angry glare. Keisuke would probably want to know why Ryosuke was so mad at him and Takumi wasn't even sure himself. But, what else could the man be mad at? It had to be his fault some how, because that was the only answer he could think of for Ryosuke giving him a dirty look from the opposite end of the garage.

AOkay, Takumi, listen up. I only repeat myself once, and that's just for someone as stupid as you," Keisuke admonished as he shook a hand in front of his face. Takumi focused at that and was sure to make eye contact so he wouldn't miss a thing. Despite the insult, Takumi wasn't offended in the least because Keisuke seemed to be joking. He didn't really mean anything by it other than the honest truth. He felt honored that Keisuke would repeat himself for him. Someone like Keisuke didn't have the patience to say things twice, much less to an idiot like him. He'd learn what was going on inside of the car even if he head exploded.

"But, first, I need a cigarette. My head's fucking killing me," Keisuke moaned, still not recovered from slamming his head on the hood. Keisuke shook his head and stepped away from the engine and motioned for Takumi to follow him outside. They only went so far as to step off the smooth cement of the garage and into the gravel driveway before Keisuke came to a stop and Takumi pulled up beside him.

Keisuke took the cigarette Ryosuke had given him, placed it between his lips, and pulled out his lighter without a word. Keisuke tried to hit the lighter, but the oil and black grease on his fingers from the car engine slipped on the round flint. He failed the first time trying to get the flame to ignite. Keisuke cursed and tried again, actually managing a weak flame before it sputtered and died with a weak hiss.

AFuck. Takumi, give me a hand," Keisuke demanded as he shoved the lighter into Takumi's hand. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Takumi lifted up the lighter between them and started it, shielding the small flame with his empty hand. Keisuke leaned in and took a drag to get the cigarette started. Once he leaned back, Takumi let the light die and handed the large Zippo back, feeling incredibly awkward for no reason. Why did Ryosuke make him feel like such a loser around everyone else once he talked to the man?

"What's with that face? You're getting damn fast lately," Keisuke demanded as he pointed the red end of the cigarette into Takumi's face. He only shrugged at that, knowing that Keisuke really meant that he was getting fast as well. Keisuke didn't take losing well and even if they were good friends now, there was still a deep grudge. Keisuke tried to beat him in every practice match and lately had been catching up to Takumi, but still had yet to actually pass him. How could he possibly be getting faster if Keisuke never lost sight of his bumper even once during the downhill, even around the curves?!

Keisuke thumped the back of quiet driver's head with his fist when there were no more words. Keisuke could tell that Takumi really had nothing to say, lacking any confidence to say anything back. It wasn't about being fast, but about actually getting along with people like Ryosuke Takahashi. A cloud of smoke was Keisuke's only word, but Takumi understood everything. Why are you not paying attention, even more so than any other day? Why are you looking at my brother like he's up for sell? Why don't you get out of here? How could Keisuke be thinking of anything else? How could even stand being in his presence?

"I still have a long way to go," Takumi murmured back, hoping that it would be a good enough excuse for Keisuke. He wasn't about to talking about these strange and plain weird feelings with the brother of source. Keisuke may be laid back and calm about most things, but Takumi thought telling him that he might like a man would be a little too much for him to handle. Takumi looked over, noticing the cigarette was almost done. Keisuke only raised an eyebrow at that as if he didn't believe a word and flicked out the butt of his cigarette. He finished the rest of it in silence with only a few glances in Takumi's direction as if trying to figure out the pieces to a puzzle with a furrow in his brows.


"All right," Keisuke sighed as he tossed the filter out into the bushes lining the driveway. Takumi watched the brown end sail through the air, wishing that he could ask Keisuke for some advice before they went back into the garage., Wouldn't his younger brother know what was bother Keisuke better than anyone else? Takumi just felt lost and a little bit bitter that he was being ignored like this. Didn't he at least deserve an explanation to all those dirty looks?

"Now let's get back to that engine," Keisuke suggested, looking in a much more patient mood than before. At least he was smiling now, because that meant Takumi wasn't as likely to be yelled at. He followed the older man back into the garage determined to ignore Ryosuke and really concentrate this time. They worked into the late afternoon, fine-tuning Keisuke's car and discussing challenging some mountain racers in the next prefecture. The limitations of the original Project D had expanded past what even Ryosuke had expected, Takumi being blessed with a perfect record of wins. Except for the one time he had lost. But, when the engine explodes in the middle of the race, one has to admit that he didn't have a fair chance.

"All right! We've got it!" Keisuke slammed the hood of his car shut and leaned away to stretching his back. The racer ran his arm over his forehead, streaking a path through the black stains and sweat on his face. Takumi smiled as well, feeling a small satisfaction at being able to tamper with the inner workings of an automobile beyond his own. Well, it wasn't like Dad let him touch the engine even though the Hachi-Roku was now 'officially' his.

"I'm hungry. Anyone up?" Keisuke yelled the last part to the other members of the team as he turned away from Takumi. The rest of the garage didn't even hesitate as they all agreed loudly and started to throw down all the tools and close the hoods to the cars. They all knew that they needed to straighten out the garage before leaving or else Ryosuke would yell at them all. Everyone began to team up in other's cars for carpools, not about to try finding a parking spot in the city.

"Ride with me, Takumi," Keisuke offered, leering with a malicious glint in his eyes despite the smile on his face. Keisuke constantly teased Takumi about his inability to handle other people's driving. He thought it was ridiculous that such an incredible driver would be so frightened by someone else doing the same things he did when driving. 'Only better' as Keisuke said, but Takumi couldn't believe a word of that.

"Do I look like I want to die?!" Takumi laughed and got a playful punch in the arm from Keisuke. The man yelled out for two of his friends as he jogged off and left Takumi alone. Takumi didn't know what to do, looking down at the cement as he heard Keisuke declare MacDonald's as their destination. Some of the other racers immediately protested, grossed out by the prospect, while the last of them emptied out of the garage and piled into their cars. No one said a thing to Takumi as they left, and he didn't know half of them well enough to even look up. He felt so painfully awkward and was almost thankful they were all leaving so they didn't see him.

"Fujiwara," Ryosuke called out his name like an order that echoed in the empty garage. Takumi turned around slowly as two drivers walking by to their car called out jokingly that he was in trouble. Takumi kept his eyes downcast so he didn't have to meet their eyes, wondering in a sudden panic if they were actually being honest and knew something he didn't. Ryosuke had been acting strange to him all afternoon.

Takumi looked up once then looked back at the hood of Ryosuke's car, the paint shining and reflecting his disinterested face. Ryosuke was just staring at him. He wasn't looking down at him nor seeming like he was angry with him. The older man was just looking at him, no expression on his face. Takumi didn't really like it. He was suddenly self conscious and aware of how plain his white T-shirt was in front of Ryosuke's pressed shirt and tie. He smoothed down the front of his stained pants, trying to straighten out his appearance guiltily in front of the man.

Ryosuke raised an eyebrow at him and Takumi felt his face start to burn. Takumi knew he was blushing under Ryosuke's somber gaze and couldn't do a thing about it. He was mortified, all coherent thought leaving his head as Takumi was overwhelmed by his own shyness. There was no way he'd be able to talk to Ryosuke right now when he already felt like a complete loser.

* * *

"Fujiwara, come here," Ryosuke demanded when the younger man only stared at the hood of his car and began to toy with the hem of his shirt. Takumi glanced up at him with confusion in those eyes, if not apparent in his bland expression. Takumi scrubbed his hair away from his face with one messy black hand, getting oil in the light brown strands. Ryosuke didn't understand how anyone could be so oblivious to his own good looks, or how Takumi could keep on ruining it. He looked Fujiwara up and down, his eyes measuring and weighing the dirty racer in front of him. Ryosuke had a simulation for the young boy and had calculated the slight hesitations or disagreements that the boy would have, and a counterattack for them. Ryosuke was not about to threaten Takumi's delicate sense of friendship by pushing too fast. Takumi was intensely shy of people and had trouble expressing any kind of opinion unless he was angry. Ryosuke could be patient, as long as the goal was still in view.

It was the reason why he remained in this toying relationship that had started when he first met the boy; a kiss here when the moment was right, a laugh there when a question was asked to keep Takumi wondering. He didn't feel too guilty since Takumi willingly allowed himself to be dragged along into the pattern and left in the dark to if this was more than the usual male relationship or not.

He stood up, checking the laptop to be sure that it wasn't in danger of falling. Fujiwara stood through it all, biting his lower lip every now and then as he looked about the garage, studying the equipment he worked with all day long very closely. Ryosuke walked over to him and stood close enough to be in his personal space, yet far enough that Takumi didn't have to quite lift his chin to look Ryosuke in the eye. His hair was still sagging around his face, the sweat making it stick to his temples.

Ryosuke loosened his tie and unbuttoned his sleeves. Takumi stared at the shoulder stitch like it was some kind of insect. His face still looked tired and drawn, his eyes half-closed. Ryosuke smirked at the expression, rolling up his sleeves neatly to air his lower arms. The summer heat was particularly humid this year, and the cicadas flourished in it, buzzing constantly in the background. Takumi glanced to the trees where the sun was setting, the sky already beginning to turn orange.

Ryosuke leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek as Takumi became absorbed in the scenery. Takumi gasped, surprised, but didn't jerk away like he had other times. Ryosuke took this as a cleared obstacle and moved forward, putting a hand to the younger man's face and turning his head so that he could kiss him full on the lips. There wasn't any move toward resistance, but Takumi didn't turn to fully accept the kiss. Ryosuke changed the pattern, making a detour around his original objective.


Ryosuke pulled back and worked at his tie more, taking a step away from Takumi. If the boy wanted to continue, he could full well move toward Ryosuke on his own. Ryosuke wasn't going to push it as he looked down at Takumi, studying the reaction. Takumi stared back at him for a moment before grunting and flicking his eyes back down to the floor, his blush turning a deeper red and spreading across his face. He dug his toe into the cement before looking up at Ryosuke with an embarrassed expression.

Distantly, Ryosuke heard Keisuke yell out something before a barrage of car doors was slammed shut and several engines roared to life. There was the squeal of a tear out and the distinctive acceleration of Keisuke's engine. Other cars thundered out before zooming off into the distance, around the corner of the street and away from hearing. Ryosuke focused back on Fujiwara as the boy ran a tongue across his lips, seeming to struggle for a moment with his mouth.

"Um . . . What was that for?" Takumi asked slowly, mumbling a bit at the end. He looked back down at the ground, studying the pattern he was making in the collected dirt of the garage floor with his foot. Ryosuke sighed as he opened up his collar, pulling at his shirt and fanning it for a moment. He usually didn't let the heat touch him like this, preferring to ignore the discomfort and focus on tasks at hand. However, Takumi's questioning was wearing on his patience, his constant lack of realization that Ryosuke was trying to hit on him. Ryosuke sighed again and mentally wished that Takumi had more self-confidence so that he could believe that he was good enough to have a Takahashi brother want him.

"I felt like it," Ryosuke said flippantly, refusing to give Takumi a clear answer. Takumi only blushed harder and looked away, even his ears turning a bright red. AW-w, why?" He stuttered, his eyes transfixed on the jumper cables curled under a tool bench.

"Because I wanted to," Ryosuke whispered huskily, trying to drop a hint. The younger man looked up, a look composed of half hurt, half surprise, as if expecting it to be a joke. It almost was, the way leaning toward Takumi flew right over his head.

"Oh," Fujiwara said helplessly, his face turning to Ryosuke but his eyes locked on Ryosuke's throat. Ryosuke looked down at the other driver, the moist heat causing Takumi's shirt to stick to his chest. Ryosuke flicked his eyes down, watching as Takumi's hardened nipples pressed at the clinging white shirt. He usually found the same shirt on women unattractive and overtly flaunting, but on Takumi's modest male physique, a near-transparent shirt was actually quite tasteful.

Takumi coughed, drawing Ryosuke's attention back up to the face area. He hadn't realized he had been staring . . . for that long of time. Ryosuke also was frustrated that his actions were not producing the predicted results. He hadn't calculated on physical seduction not even going anywhere near Takumi's brain. Ryosuke slowly moved forward so that his eyes were forced into Takumi's line of vision. If he didn't pick up now, Ryosuke was about ready to forget the plan and carry Takumi off and fuck him blind, regardless of the consequences.

He knew that Keisuke had gone off with the rest of the team for a night on the town, so by now they were the only ones in the house. He wasn't about to let this opportunity pass him by. In the summer heat, he was beginning to become irate and impatient about constantly playing with Takumi. In his somewhat altered and abbreviated new edition of his plan to seduce Fujiwara peacefully into a sexual relationship, he was much more concerned about getting to the sexual rather then the relationship.

"Why don't we go to dinner?" Ryosuke asked, his voice going low and husky as he brushed his lips across Takumi's, barely making contact. Takumi swallowed loudly and started to shake his head, thinking about the state of his clothes and the probably high dress code of the restaurant Ryosuke was thinking off. Ryosuke smiled and pressed his lips down against the corner of Takumi's jaw bone, hinting at deepening it, but pulling away.


"You can wear something of mine," Ryosuke offered into Takumi's earlobe. Takumi froze as he realized he must have spoken out loud. When he got nervous, he had a tendency to think out loud. He was nervous right now, definitely.

Ryosuke smiled as Takumi mumbled to what he thought was himself about being nervous. The older racer began to push Takumi toward the house, laughing and changing to the subject to Takumi's latest statistics and the way he turned the wheel going into a right hairpin, going back into an area that Takumi was comfortable with. Takumi tried once to say that he had plans, trying to get out of the situation, but Ryosuke cut him off viciously, locking eyes with Takumi as if to suppress any kind of rebellion. Takumi hadn't said anything after that, a bit nervous of making Ryosuke mad.

Ryosuke opened up the house door for him, letting Takumi walk into the kitchen after he kicked off his shoes. Ryosuke stepped out of his shoes once Takumi moved past the doorway. He bent down and picked them up, holding his pair in one hand, before closing the door and pushing Takumi to the shower, not about to allow Fujiwara to borrow a shirt without washing first.

He was a mess from racing all day long and being around the cars, dirt smudged on his knees and sticking to the beads of sweat on his face. Though it did add a primal element to Takumi's appeal, Ryosuke much preferred the washed and cleaned skin. Ryosuke kept the conversation to a meaningless babble about the next stage in his Project D plan, trying to keep the mood calm and friendly for Takumi's benefit. Ryosuke had barely reined in the urge to strip Fujiwara in the garage and bend him over the tool bench only a few minutes ago. It frustrated him more then he lost control rather then he almost blew up his chances of a healthy relationship with Takumi.

Takumi stood in front of the sink in the bathroom, not moving as Ryosuke walked back into his bedroom, picking out a pair of slacks and a shirt that might fit the smaller man. He was still standing there, staring dumbfounded at his reflection in the mirror, as if trying to figure out which one he saw was the real him. Ryosuke set the clothes down on the sink counter, turning back without Takumi so much as flicking an eyelid.

"Fujiwara, you may use my shower. I don't mind," Ryosuke assured, a bit impatiently. He tried to smile to ease his tone of voice, but the way Takumi's head snapped to Ryosuke's told him he had failed. Takumi laughed nervously and scratched his head.

"Oh, uh, thanks. I probably smell or something . . ." He trailed off, absentmindedly lifting up his shirt. Takumi then realized he was about to get naked in front of Ryosuke and froze like a rabbit, his shirt pulled up enough to show the curve of a hip and the elastic band of his boxers peeking out from the oversized jeans. Ryosuke smiled at him encouragingly and Fujiwara laughed worriedly, a blush coming onto his face again, his mouth twisting as he stared out of the corners of his eyes, looking away from the mirror.

"Uh, could I, uh, get some privacy?" Fujiwara asked nervously, trying unsuccessfully to sound undemanding. Ryosuke smiled and didn't answer right away. Takumi blanched, obviously considering the fact that Ryosuke might force Takumi to strip in front of him out of politeness.

"Of course. I'll be in the next room," Ryosuke informed Takumi, turning his back and walking away. The relieved sigh that followed his departure was very loud. Ryosuke sat down at his computer desk, crossing his legs together primly and resting an elbow on his desk as the sound of a pair of pants being dropped on the floor echoed throughout the house. Ryosuke moaned at the lost opportunity as he heard Takumi step into the shower and the water turned on.


He half considered walking in just to pay Takumi back for being completely oblivious to his advances. It was going to be now or never, Ryosuke decided. He wasn't ready to sit alone another night and plan out the next attack. Ryosuke tensed, feeling the adrenaline start to run. He liked challenges, and getting a certain hachi-roku driver into his bed in one night was one. It was almost like racing, the engine making the car seat vibrate and his bones shake in their sockets. Ryosuke was having a similar sensation at the moment, his hands twitching as he played out a simulation in his mind.

"Um . . . Ryosuke? Would it be all right if I used your shampoo?" Takumi called out, his voice slightly louder then usual if not more bored. Ryosuke groaned at the question. He knew for a fact that Takumi's severe shyness made him ask first for anything, almost like a beaten animal. Despite the fact he was already in the shower and obviously welcome to use the soap, he still would ask for someone's consent.

"Yes, please help yourself," Ryosuke called back, resisting walking into the bathroom to answer Takumi. He couldn't even begin to imagine the scene that would cause. Instead, Ryosuke put away his work shoes in the shoe rack on the closet door. He removed his socks and put them in the hamper by the dresser, continuing on to take off his tie and shirt. The sound of water hitting tile continued low in the background as Ryosuke changed into a starched short-sleeved shirt and tucked it neatly into his slacks. Ryosuke put on a new pair of socks and set out his black loafers before returning to sit on his bed.

Takumi was still showering, a watery cough echoing in the house as the driver accidently swallowed water. Ryosuke wondered again why he had chosen the boy as the object of his affections. The younger man was shy to the point of unsocial, humble and constantly doubting; and yet behind the wheel he was calm and assured, very controlling and aggressive in his driving style. Ryosuke wondered if the attraction he felt was for the actual person or for the only racer that had beaten him.

Then again, it could all boil down to the thrill of the lay and worry about the foundation of a relationship later. He had found his target and he had enough of following behind the other's lead. Ryosuke was going to pass Takumi up tonight and cut him off. He was no longer going to allow Takumi the space to try and run away.

The shower stopped and there was some sniffing as Takumi got out of the shower. Ryosuke stood up, ready to go and fetch Takumi for dinner, then realized that he might need some time to dry off. Ryosuke didn't want to walk in on him, which would probably spook the driver away even more. That would make it hard to keep Takumi in the same room afterwards.

Ryosuke sighed and sat back down, a headache forming. He wondered why he couldn't just be happy with one of those girls that threw themselves at him during the racing circuits. Perhaps it was just to easy to make it with them, all of those girls ready to brag that they had gotten into the sack with Ryosuke Takahashi.

Takumi walked out, sniffing and rubbing his nose with the back of his hand. His hair was still wet and clumping together in wet strands, dripping onto his shoulders and onto Ryosuke's shirt. He was wearing the short-sleeved pressed shirt that Ryosuke had given him uncomfortably, the shirt too big in the shoulders. He looked around the room, settling his eyes on the top of the bare dresser instead of looking at Ryosuke. The shirt was untucked and he played with the edge of the hem in one hand, the slacks falling down on his hips and bunching up at his legs, too long for his shorter legs.


"Uh . . . thanks," Takumi said quietly, rubbing his nose again. He scratched the side of his cheek as he looked over to Ryosuke. He was obviously uncomfortable. Ryosuke smiled at his dinner companion as he walked over, Takumi taking one step back.

"Aren't you going to tuck your shirt in?" Ryosuke asked, grabbing the hand that was playing with the end of the shirt. Takumi looked down at the hand covering his wrist and looked back into Ryosuke's face.

"Uh . . . sure," Takumi said quietly, agreeing with Ryosuke readily. The blush was already coming back, the younger man still hopelessly mortified. His face was much cleaner and Ryosuke realized how close he was to Takumi, watching the eyelashes flutter as Takumi looked away from his face. Perhaps he was a bit too close? Ryosuke leaned over Takumi, his chin almost touching Takumi's forehead. He let go of the boy's wrist and reached around, gathering up the back of the shirt in his hands. Ryosuke tucked the shirt in the slacks, spreading out his fingers against the back of Takumi's hips to smooth out the shirt.

Takumi froze up like he expected Ryosuke to kill him. Ryosuke pulled out his hands, looking down as he took the front of the shirt and began to stuff it in the front of Takumi's pants. He pressed down some of the excess fabric into the front of Takumi's groin, his fingers brushing dangerously close to an area that made Takumi's breath hitch.

Takumi's elbow bumped Ryosuke's stomach and the driver looked up, as if surprised that Ryosuke was still even in the same room. He paused, one hand still in the slacks, the other hand resting on top of Takumi's hip. His breath was let out and Ryosuke felt it tickling the hairs on his neck. Takumi seemed to think about something as he finished tucking the shirt in, Ryosuke not pulling back after he should have. Takumi was blushing again, his eyes downcast.

Takumi stared down at their feet, his bare toes almost covered by the long slacks, Ryosuke's socks looking neat and smooth underneath the edge of his pants. Ryosuke began to pull away and Takumi snapped his hand, grabbing a bit of Ryosuke's shirt in a loose pinch. Ryosuke smiled at Takumi's lack of technique as he stood a bit uncomfortably, shifting his feet. Then, Takumi looked up at Ryosuke, a faint blush still on his cheeks, before leaning in and kissing Ryosuke full on the lips.

Ryosuke was stunned, unable to do anything as Takumi pulled back and turned around, running a hand through his wet hair. He was shocked that Takumi had just taken a first step. Maybe he had picked up on something? Ryosuke wondered if he hadn't given Takumi enough credit; that perhaps he was just a little bit aware that Ryosuke desired him. This made things a little bit different, a little more interesting.

"Could I borrow a pair of socks?" Takumi asked shyly, looking at the wall. He was embarrassed about his move, obviously not sure of Ryosuke's reaction nor wanting to see it in case it was a turn down. Ryosuke felt elated, just like when he saw the way he was going to beat another racer. There was the opening. Takumi knew, at least a little bit, that Ryosuke did want him.

"Sure, that's fine," Ryosuke murmured, turning around to his dresser. He took out a folded pair and threw them to Takumi, the socks hitting the small of his back. He hadn't expected that Takumi wouldn't turn around. Ryosuke groaned and could have hit something as Takumi started and jerked away a bit, as if expecting a physical blow.

"Oh. Uh, thanks," Takumi mumbled, bending down and picking up the socks. He unfolded the pair then lifted up one foot, yanking it on while standing up. Takumi almost overbalanced and then did a hop on the other foot before making a final pull on the sock. He repeated the action and Ryosuke could have laughed out loud at the childlike antic.


"Are you ready?" Ryosuke asked, picking up his shoes.

"I guess," Takumi muttered, smoothing out the front of the shirt. His self-consciousness was extreme onto the point of being annoying. Ryosuke felt his mouth pull into a smirk as they began walking to the front door, Takumi following doggedly behind. They didn't say anything until they reached the door, Takumi lifting up his hands once to shove them into his pockets before he realized the slacks didn't have any. Ryosuke stepped into his shoes as Takumi leaned down, picking up his sneakers and began to lace them up.

Ryosuke looked down at the shabby sneakers, the toes almost worn out. Takumi rolled up the bottom of the pants before standing up and running a hand through his hair again. Ryosuke decided that Takumi had already borrowed enough of his clothes, all of his outfit Ryosuke's except for the underwear. Besides, it was just like Takumi to wear the sneakers he had worn every day for the past year to a nice restaurant.

"Let's go," Ryosuke ordered, taking his keys off of the key rack.

"You're driving?" Takumi asked, closing the door behind them.

"Of course," Ryosuke snapped, half irritated that Takumi asked such an obvious question. He held up his keys again, the metal jangling. AWe'll take my car," he said, a bit gentler. Ryosuke was getting closer and closer to either yelling at Takumi or forgetting the dinner all together and going right back into his room.

They walked through the garage to Ryosuke's car. The hood was up and thick cords came out from various spots in the engine and draped down the front before hooking into the electronic sensors and monitors. They had been running tests on the sleek automobile earlier on in the day and Ryosuke had yet to unhook it.

Takumi walked around the side to the passengers' door as Ryosuke detached the wires from their places on the engine. Takumi opened the side door and got in, the door echoing through the garage as he slammed it shut. Ryosuke let the hood drop close, Takumi suddenly visible through the windshield. The driver was already back into his usual driving position, one arm up on the window and leaning his head into his hand, staring like it was the most boring thing he had ever done.

Ryosuke opened up his door and got in, the car shifting a bit with the weight. Takumi glanced over before continuing with the staring out of the window. Ryosuke put the key into the ignition, turning it on. The engine roared to life and he pressed a bit on the gas, warming it up. He leaned over to Takumi's side, pressing the garage door button. Takumi didn't even flinch as Ryosuke's arm brushed against him.

The door slowly lifted and Ryosuke pulled out sharply, making Takumi gasp and scrabble for the handle over the door. Takumi finally grabbed at the edge of his seat as the car was thrown around, peeling out. Ryosuke smirked, abruptly reminded of Takumi's fear of other people driving. Takumi didn't like it when he wasn't behind the wheel, feeling out of control and in danger when other people drove.

Ryosuke peeled out, the tires spinning on the pavement before they rocketed into traffic, barely sparing a glance for other drivers as he began to dart through the residential area traffic, passing up his neighbors. Takumi yelped as the car grazed past an older couple and jerked into the other lane, his hands desperately trying to find purchase somewhere in the car.

"Ryosuke, up ahead!" Takumi cried out, closing his eyes tightly as they came upon a yellow light. Ryosuke slammed on the brakes, Takumi flying forward and throwing both hands on the dash to stop himself from going through the window. The light turned red and the engine idled as Takumi panted, looking wildly at Ryosuke.


Ryosuke smiled as he finally put the seatbelt on, snapping it into the lock. As if reminded, Takumi's hands flew back and he clutched at his own seatbelt, looking warily at Ryosuke. Ryosuke looked back at Takumi lazily. Another car pulled up beside them, a young man in an older car, glaring at Ryosuke and gunning his engine, obviously upset that he had been passed with such ease earlier. Ryosuke didn't even look at the challenger. Unless it was on a mountain pass, it wasn't going to be worth his time.

The light turned green and Takumi squeaked helplessly as he was thrown back into the seat, Ryosuke already off again. The other car never even had a chance to accelerate with him. Ryosuke didn't bother to look in the rearview mirror.

"Ryosuke, the speed limit!" Takumi screamed as Ryosuke rounded a corner tightly, cars stopped at the street staring at the driver. Takumi was thrown into Ryosuke's shoulder and then back against the inside of the car, Takumi crying out helplessly as Ryosuke daringly maneuvered through the urban streets, the pedestrians and other cars flying by so fast they were almost blurs.

Ryosuke found the part of town he wanted and began to flick his eyes at the road signs,

checking for open parking lots. Finding one, he cut in front of another car and spun into an underground garage before braking again in front of the hazard bar. He rolled down the window as Takumi panted, wiping at his face with shaking hands. The machine beeped and spewed out a ticket. Ryosuke took it and the bar went up. He pulled forward slowly, wary about parking lots. Cars had a tendency to jump out where they weren't supposed to be, making accidents happen.

The White Comet wasn't about to get in a car wreck at fifteen miles per hour.

Takumi shuddered in the front seat, randomly picking at the shirt or the upholstery of the car, breathing hard. His hand still had a white-knuckled grip on the lock of his seatbelt, his other hand shaking as he brushed hair out of his eyes. He kept glancing at Ryosuke's feet as if expecting them to suddenly push the gas on their own. Ryosuke was laughing inside, gaining a small amount of amusement and pleasure at seeing Takumi so easily ruffled into a state of panic.

"Here we are," Ryosuke announced, finding a parking spot. He pulled in and pushed the shift into park. He yanked up the emergency brake and stepped out. Takumi stayed inside the car, still trying to get his breath back.

"Are you getting out?" Ryosuke asked, a bit impatient. He couldn't lock the doors until Takumi decided to open his door and get out. Takumi looked up at Ryosuke, terror still faintly visible in his eyes, a bead of sweat coming down the side of his temple. He looked down at his seatbelt like it was a snake and suddenly tore at it, unlocking it and scrambling out of the car, realizing that it was his chance to get back on the ground.

Takumi got out unsteadily and quickly closed the door before resting one arm on the hood of the car, hunching over and taking deep breaths in an effort to calm himself. Ryosuke took his time in locking the car, trying to give Takumi a chance to regain a bit of composure. Ryosuke began to walk toward the elevators, his shoes clicking on the cement. After a moment he heard the soft squeak of Takumi's soles as he trotted up behind Ryosuke.

"So, um, where are we going?" Takumi asked finally. They reached the double doors of the elevators. They stood in front of it, Ryosuke walking forward a bit and pressing the up button before looking back at Takumi. He had half a mind to say something brazen like >We're going to dinner,' but resisted. Ryosuke looked back at Takumi. AIt's a French restaurant, four stars."

"Oh. French . . . I don't think I've had that," Takumi mused out loud, mumbling the last of his sentence as he stared into the air, thinking about all his past dining experiences. "I just eat tofu and rice all the time. We don't ever have anything else."


Ryosuke looked at the younger man. He was reminded yet again, despite the amazing ability and natural talent Takumi had for pushing a car to the best of its limits, he was just a tofu shop delivery boy. He still lived with his father above their shop, and it was only obvious that they mostly ate tofu and a liberal amount of rice, the stock food. Ryosuke wondered a bit about how much Takumi had ever gone out to restaurants, the sit-down kind like Ryosuke had become accustomed too, not the fast food joints like Takumi might have gone to with the rest of the team or his brother's favorite joint.

The elevator dinged and the doors on the right opened. Ryosuke let Takumi walk in ahead of him. Takumi walked in slowly, his shoulders slumped. He moved in and leaned his shoulder into the far side of the elevator, his forehead hitting the wall to rest against it, the beaten metal casting back a distorted, fuzzy reflection. Ryosuke sighed at the lack of etiquette before hitting the button for the top floor.

"I mean, you can cook tofu a lot of different ways, so it isn't like the same thing every night. I just got used to the taste, so I mean, it was just like every other meal," Takumi explained slowly. Ryosuke already felt bored with Takumi's past dinners, sensing that he ate the same bland, dull thing every night, day, morning, whenever.

"But, you can fry it in oil, or just have it cold, or bake it. Sometimes I . . ." Takumi trailed off about how he made his tofu when Ryosuke turned on him, a glare focusing on the younger man. He lifted his head a bit, pressing his body back into the wall as if to make himself smaller. Ryosuke took two steps forward and stood over Takumi, one hand in his pocket and fingering his keys. Takumi looked up into Ryosuke's face, a bit scared as he blinked at him.

The doors dinged and a group of young adults came laughing in, one almost bumping Ryosuke before he shot a look down at the young teenage boy, making the unnatural blonde freeze in his tracks and stop giggling madly with his friends. Someone whispered something about the two being so close together and Takumi's eyes widened and he flushed before trying to cram his hands in the pockets he didn't have and looked over in the corner, pressing himself more against the hand bar, the pants lifting up and gaping around his stomach as they were pushed up. Ryosuke glared at them again, indignant that these young people would even speak about him within earshot. One girl squeaked and grabbed her friend's arm, pulling herself behind the other girl as she began to laugh nervously under Ryosuke's gaze.

"That's interesting, Fujiwara," Ryosuke said politely, gravelly. It rang out in the elevator. The door dinged again and the group pushed closer to them as an older couple came in, the door beginning to close.

"Wait!" There was a yell and a rushed businessman threw a hand into the door, causing the doors to bounce away and let the man move in, laughing about his rushed manner. Ryosuke's eyes flipped down to the shadowy hole created by the slightly large pants ballooning out from Takumi's body. The boy grunted, confused, and followed his line of sight. Takumi straightened up, almost hitting Ryosuke as he moved away stiffly, inching to the corner of the elevator furthest away from people. Ryosuke was pushed back by the crowd, his presence keeping anyone from actually touching him.

Takumi was definitely nervous about the amount of people in the small elevator, looking up to Ryosuke with a slightly panicked expression before trying to make himself smaller yet again, digging the toe of his foot in the carpet, the same nervous habits coming out again. The elevator continued to rise, out of the parking lot and into the building, the silvery walls reflecting all the passengers. Takumi was beginning to breathe a bit quicker, at least to anyone who knew him. Everyone else must have thought Takumi was barely alive.


Ryosuke became fascinated by the crook of Takumi's neck that peeked out from the large collar, Takumi's breath making that area of skin move. The elevator finally reached the top floor of the large businesslike tower, where the sky-view restaurant was located. Ryosuke waited for the rest of the elevator to empty out, waiting for Takumi to look up.

The younger man's eyes reached his, his expression nervous yet still tired and bored. Ryosuke led them to the waiting desk, the dimly lit dining area murmuring softly with clinking plates and dinner conversation. A piano was playing a slow, jazz tempo song, candles and small, miniature lamps casting a very private glow of light on the romantic tables for two.

"Sirs?" A polite, female voice asked. A woman was waiting for them, two menus already in hand. Her chest and waist were smartly outlined by a tight black velvet vest, a pinstriped white long sleeved shirt billowing out lightly. She wore a long black skirt, a slit going dangerously up her leg, almost to the hip. Her black hair was pulled back sharply into a bun, two smart and styled bangs hanging around her face. Ryosuke smiled and she smirked back, already pushing out her lips suggestively.

Ryosuke glanced at Takumi who was glaring at the woman like a threatened animal. Takumi took several shuffled steps forward, putting himself slightly in front of Ryosuke. For being as extremely shy as he was, Takumi was still quick to a temper and acted on it instinctively. He was already using his body language to warn the hostess to back off. The woman merely smiled down at Takumi like she would look at a pet, her eyes flicking down to Takumi's ratty shoes, one lace peeking out on his right sneaker.

Takumi's shoulders slumped, the racer already defeated. He let the woman smile and welcome them to the restaurant, embarrassed by her examining his tattered sneakers and already defeated. Ryosuke walked passed him as she took them to their seats. A waitress came up and opened her mouth before the hostess shot her a meaningful look and she backed away. Ryosuke pulled out the chair for Takumi and watched as the younger man already walked past the seat before he noticed him. The hostess stared at Takumi in a new kind of shock, before looking back to Ryosuke incredulously.

Takumi took the seat shyly, taking a little breath when Ryosuke pushed Takumi's seat in. Ryosuke smiled at the hostess and allowed his fingertips to skim her hip lightly so that it might almost be a mistake before taking his own seat across from Takumi. She smiled back at Ryosuke, the seductive act getting a bit of result. She gave Takumi his menu without him reaching up to accept it. She let it drop to the table before turning to Ryosuke, her full attention beaming down on him.

"Here's your menu, sir. We have a special tonight, if you're interested?" Ryosuke frowned at the menu in front of him, her lack of subtly taking a bit of the fun out of flirting with the woman.

"Fujiwara, would you like to hear the specials?" Ryosuke asked, once again looking at Takumi. The woman's eyes widened a bit at his evasion at her flirt, looking back to Takumi suspiciously. Takumi stared back at the woman, looking bored and disinterested. He shook his head with a negative noise, not even taking the effort to form a word.

"Well, can I take your drink orders?" the hostess asked, floundering in her attempt at >seduction' with Ryosuke. Ryosuke smiled and asked for the house wine, the woman already moving off to take care of their orders. Takumi looked helpless and out of place, glancing around the restaurant in an almost gawking manner.


"Does anything look good?" Ryosuke asked over his menu after a while. Takumi looked at Ryosuke in a surprised manner, pulled away from staring at a couple across the room. Takumi looked down at his menu in a bit of confusion before finally picking it up and studying it, his eyes narrowing in the dark light.

Takumi didn't answer, still pulling his eyes up and down the menu, hunkering close to it as if the menu was going to whisper something to him. Ryosuke groaned silently and the woman came back with a tray. She sat down two glasses with water and another two glasses of red wine, her eyes staying a bit too long on Takumi, like she doubted his legal age. The woman didn't say anything and Ryosuke was silently impressed by her tact.

"Have you decided on anything?" She asked, staring fully into Ryosuke's eyes, her big black ones framed by mascara and eyeliner. Ryosuke smiled sweetly, though inside he was looking down on the excessive eye make up. His eyes glanced up to Takumi's face, comparing them without even realizing it. Takumi's eyelashes framed his brown eyes, half covering them as he looked down at the menu. Takumi blinked and glanced up at Ryosuke, his mouth still open from reading the menu. Despite the inept expression that almost lacked any emotion, Takumi's small face with it's bored eyes was cute, almost sweet in the lighting.

"Are you staring at me?" Takumi asked, wondering if he had done something wrong. The hostess blinked, realizing that Ryosuke's attention hadn't been on her and didn't bother repressing her grunt of disapproval. Ryosuke smirked and shook his head.

"I was waiting for you to order," Ryosuke lied smoothly. Takumi looked down at the menu again, as if it had changed since he looked away from it.

"I don't know," he mumbled quietly into the menu, his slightly damp hair falling down in front of his eyes.

Ryosuke smiled, ordering for himself and Takumi, collecting the menu from his slack fingers. He handed the menus to the hostess and she smiled at him before turning on her heel, scribbling down the order without a second glance at Takumi. Takumi looked down at the table before tentatively sipping at the wine, making a small slurping noise as he glanced over the rim to Ryosuke.

"So, what do you think?" Ryosuke asked, attempting a conversation. Takumi was still sipping at the wine, looking around distractedly. He set the glass down, already half gone, before grimacing and pressing his lips together.

"It's . . . okay," Takumi drawled, unable to think of any words. Ryosuke felt a headache form again at the lack of a conversation as they lapsed into silence. Ryosuke unfolded the napkin and placed it in his lap. Takumi watched him, then thought for a moment before following suit, dumping the silverware out loudly on the table.

"Sorry if ordering for you offended you," Ryosuke offered after a moment.

"No, it's okay. I probably wouldn't be able to pick anyway," Takumi murmured distractedly, already accepting that Ryosuke made the decision for him. He took another sip of the wine, draining the rest of the cup.

"It's really dark. Do they mean it to be like this?" Takumi asked in all honesty. He probably seriously considered that they might be trying to conserve energy or there was a lack of light bulbs in the place.

"It's supposed to set a mood," Ryosuke explained. Takumi nodded and kept looking around before back to Ryosuke's face.

"What kind of mood?" Takumi asked again.


Ryosuke considered the fact he might have to slap Takumi. Thankfully, the hostess came sauntering up to their table, two plates in hand. She set them down, asking polite questions about if they needed anything else before leaving the table again. Takumi stared down at the plate, his brows crunching together.

"Would you like another?" the hostess asked, already back at the table and pouring Takumi another glass. Ryosuke took a bland taste of his, his nose curling at the young tang the wine had. Takumi didn't mind and was already sipping at the glass again, his face innocent as he put the considerable less filled glass back on the table almost before the hostess had a chance to turn away. She smirked and slopped a bit more in before winking at Ryosuke and removing herself from their table.

Ryosuke picked up the fork and knife and cut away a small piece of a chicken breast in the middle of a thick sauce, the meat almost drowning. Takumi's eyes followed Ryosuke's hands and he picked up the utensils and bit unfamiliarly and slowly cut small pieces out of his own chicken all at once, causing the sauce to lap at the edges of his plate. His knife made small, high pitched scratching against the plate as Takumi sawed at the food.

Ryosuke chewed on the rich food as Takumi worked at hacking it into small, even chunks. He soon had it all in bite-sized bits and set his knife down, letting it rest half on the table and half on the edge of his plate. Ryosuke cut away another piece as Takumi stabbed the fork into a piece in the middle of the plate one-handedly. Takumi raked his teeth against the fork to get the chicken off and began to chew it, keeping his mouth closed almost too much, like he was concentrating on it.

"It's really . . . a lot," Takumi said, surprised. AI mean, it's really, uh, good, it tastes really different," he explained, taking another piece. Ryosuke smiled at Takumi's enjoyment, taking a drink of the water. The rest of the meal continued with Takumi making little vague comments about the taste, finishing off the rest of the meal slowly. Despite the lack of any meaningful conversation, Ryosuke was strangely enjoying himself as he languidly watched Takumi eat, taking a few sporting passes at his own meal.

The hostess came back with the check, her number written at the top of the receipt with a name. Ryosuke put down a credit card and smiled again at her as she took the ticket and card off to the register. Takumi was making pleasant sighs, very content as he worked on the fourth glass of wine.

"Here you are, sir. Please come back," she said huskily before setting down the receipts. Ryosuke wrote in a decent amount for a tip before crumpling the copy with her number up and leaving it on the table. Ryosuke stood up and Takumi unsteadily jumped out of his chair, hitting his knees against the bottom of the table.

"I'm really full," he moaned softly, Takumi following Ryosuke. Ryosuke waved goodbye to their entertaining hostess as they went to the open elevators. Ryosuke helped Takumi into the elevator before closing the door and pressing a button. There was no one else in the elevator as they began to go down to the parking garage again. The elevator silently started to lurch down, making Takumi moan and grip at his stomach.

"I don't feel so good," he complained quietly, almost to himself. Takumi bit his lower lip, obviously trying to overcome nausea. Ryosuke put a hand on his shoulder to steady him and Takumi jerked away, right into the wall. Ryosuke stepped toward him again, jabbing his knee between Takumi's legs.

"Can I do something to help?" Ryosuke asked, dropping his voice. Takumi shook his head helplessly, putting a hand against Ryosuke's arm. Ryosuke leaned in, covering Takumi's mouth with his. Takumi moaned and turned his head, burping.


"Really, I don't feel good," he moaned, trying to lift one leg over Ryosuke's to get away. Ryosuke put a hand on Takumi's hip and shoved him back, kissing him again and pressing his tongue against his teeth, trying to get the younger man to open his mouth. Takumi shook his head, grunting and trying to move away.

"I . . ." Takumi gasped when Ryosuke pulled away. AReally . . ." Ryosuke cut him off, kissing him again. ADon't . . ." Takumi tried, and Ryosuke pushed his tongue into his mouth, making Takumi slam his head back against the wall of the elevator. AFeel . . ." The elevator door dinged and two men in suits walked in, talking about a stock market. Ryosuke kissed Takumi again, unable to stop, pushing his leg up between Takumi's legs, making his upper thigh dig into Takumi's groin.

"Good . . ." Takumi moaned out as the men stared openly. Ryosuke took Takumi's elbow in one hand and began to lead his sickening date to his car. Takumi stopped half way, jerking his arm out of Ryosuke's grasp, but leaning heavily on Ryosuke's shoulder, panting and holding his stomach.

"I don't think I'm used to this kind of food," Takumi said forcefully, sounding a bit in pain. Ryosuke helped him to the passenger side of the car, but pushed Takumi up against the door instead of unlocking it for him, once again demanding his full attention as he began to make out with Takumi, grabbing at his shirt and pulling it out of his pants.

"Wa . . . wait," Takumi gasped, pushing at Ryosuke's hands. Takumi wrestled the keys out of Ryosuke's grip and unlocked the door, falling inside heavily. Ryosuke almost managed to walk around the front of the car and sit in the driver's seat, gripping the steering wheel in an effort to contain himself.

Takumi surprised him once again, not quite leaning in as much as falling on Ryosuke's shoulder, landing a sloppy kiss on the corner of his mouth. Ryosuke didn't care that Takumi's lack of experience was felt through the kiss, but the mere fact that Takumi was acting on his own thrilled him. Ryosuke turned the car on, the engine shaking the interior. The radio turned on, a fast, techno song coming on. Takumi had a hand on Ryosuke's stomach, copying the move from earlier in the evening as he put his hand down the front of Ryosuke's pants.

Ryosuke backed out of the parking lot with almost as much speed as he had done at the house. His underarm hit against Takumi's hand as he slammed the car into gear, making it jump against the skin below his belly button, not quite ready to go lower yet. Ryosuke peeled out in the parking lot, making the vehicle fly forward. He got around the corner, taking them up to the exit. Ryosuke rolled down his window as he slammed on the brakes, sliding up to the ticket booth.

Takumi murmured something that Ryosuke couldn't catch and began landing little kisses against the bottom of his jaw bone and the upper part of his neck, his hand working down as Ryosuke struggled to get out the wallet. The tollbooth man stared at the man pushing himself against Ryosuke as he handed him the ticket, Takumi accidently landing a small bite as his hand slipped in its grip on the car seat, making him fall onto Ryosuke.

"That's . . . gonna be five dollars," the man said lowly, licking his lips. Ryosuke glared at him for staring at Takumi's leg as it pushed up against the stick shift, making the slacks rise up a bit to show a small amount of white skin. He handed a bill to the man and was already going as soon as the bar went up.

Ryosuke pulled into traffic, his driving no where nearly as steady as it had been on the way there. He accelerated jerkily, almost missing the points to shift as Takumi continued to attack his neck. Ryosuke grabbed Takumi's wrist where it was pushing down at the button on his pants, trying to keep Takumi from starting anything before he could get the younger man in a bed. Takumi's fingers jerked and he moaned, grunting and pulling his mouth away from Ryosuke's skin, his breath hot.


"I still don't feel good," he complained. Ryosuke wondered how sick Takumi must feel if he was still whining about it. Takumi removed his hand, taking it as a hint to back off. He moved off of the middle divider in the car, settling back into his seat. Takumi threw his head back, breathing hard as he closed his eyes tightly. Ryosuke reached over, using his shift hand to grip the inside of Takumi's thigh.

"We'll be home in just a second," Ryosuke promised, letting his hand slide back with the motion of the car as he accelerated. Takumi groaned at the pressure Ryosuke put on the front of his pants, making a faint gagging face, his shoulders tossing. Takumi grabbed at Ryosuke, trying to push him away. Ryosuke gripped him tighter, warning Takumi to let go. The driver's hands jerked spasmodically on Ryosuke's arm at the pain, Takumi wincing away.

"No, no, I think I'm gonna puke," Takumi moaned painfully, shaking his head.

"Not in my car," Ryosuke ordered. Even above the immediate situation, he was not going to allow Takumi to vomit anywhere near the interior of the car. Takumi nodded, his pallor waning into a sickly white.

"I think I'm drunk," he said out loud, letting his head hit the window. Ryosuke glanced over as Takumi struggled with his breathing, removing his hand to downshift as they came up on a stoplight. Takumi pushed his forehead against the glass. AIt's cool," he stated.

"Fujiwara, you are drunk," Ryosuke snapped, a little bit more then aroused and running out of patience. As he waited for the light to change, he smiled through the irritation and worked at Takumi's pants, managing to get the top button to slip open. Takumi frowned down at the hand but didn't lift a limb to stop him.

Ryosuke only managed to get the zipper down before they were in front of the garage. He didn't even bother with opening the garage door. He turned off the car and rushed around to Takumi's side, opening up the door. Takumi sagged out the door and Ryosuke had to catch him before he fell all the way to the ground. Ryosuke hauled Takumi out of the car, hooking his elbows underneath Takumi's arms, waiting for the driver to gain his feet. Takumi struggled a bit, then stood up however unsteadily on his own.

Ryosuke closed the door as Takumi rushed over to the side of the gravel, hurling into the bushes and making a coughing noise. Immediately the stench of the tart wine and the sauce from dinner reached Ryosuke's nose. He walked away to allow Takumi some privacy as the driver put his hands on his knees and vomited again, the painful heaving echoing across the front lawn. Ryosuke unlocked the door and waited for Takumi to stop making hurling noises. Soon enough, Takumi was staggering to the front door, wiping his hand against the back of his mouth.

"I feel better," he stated, slurring his words a bit. Ryosuke pushed Takumi through the door, locking it behind them. The house was dark and unlit, meaning Keisuke and the others were not back yet. Ryosuke grabbed Takumi by the front of the shirt and leaned in before hesitating, considering his action.

"I'm not going to kiss you like that," he told Takumi, looking distastefully at Takumi's mouth. Takumi frowned, pushing Ryosuke's hands off of his body.

"Fine, I don't want you too," he snapped, crossing his arms angrily. The effect was ruined by Takumi staggering while standing still. Ryosuke had to reach out and catch Takumi before the driver fell over.

"Just wash your mouth out, okay? Go up to my bedroom," he ordered Takumi. The younger driver just nodded and began to lurch into the living room, catching himself with a hand on the wall. Takumi began to slowly move toward Ryosuke's room, dragging his feet. Ryosuke turned around and stepped out of his loafers and moving them to the side before taking Takumi's hastily kicked off sneakers and arranging them out of the way of general traffic.


Takumi was still gurgling the water in his mouth over the bathroom sink when Ryosuke walked into the room. He spat it out, coughing a bit, using a hand to steady himself. Ryosuke moved forward, smiling down at Takumi. He reached forward, pushing open the pants that Takumi never zipped closed. With the small amount of pressure the slacks were pushed off of his hips and fell around his knees, the large amount of excess fabric wrapping around Takumi's lower legs.

"Uh, Ryosuke, about earlier, I wasn't feeling good, see?" Takumi explained, flushing as Ryosuke brushed his hair away from his face. Takumi jerked away and Ryosuke put an arm around his shoulders, keeping him from pulling away. He leaned in and kissed the top of Takumi's ear, landing a little love nip. Takumi moaned a bit and went limp, his hands locked to the side of the sink

Ryosuke moved down and put an arm under Takumi's captured legs and lifted him up. Takumi yelped and began kicking and trying to struggle away, pushing against Ryosuke's shoulders. He couldn't get his legs to buck through the slacks that were beginning to slip around his ankles. Takumi began to yell at Ryosuke to stop and put him down right away, or else he was going to be sick all over the place.

Ryosuke threw Takumi's weight onto his bed, pinning Takumi down by straddling the top of his legs, Takumi tried to struggle away sideways, kicking at the pants in an attempt to gain maneuvering space. Ryosuke worked at the top buttons of his shirt. Takumi slowly stopped struggling and began to stare in absolute terror at Ryosuke's hands.

"I seriously think I'm going to throw up again," Takumi moaned, pushing at Ryosuke's knees. Ryosuke finished undoing the front buttons of his shirt and pulled his arms out of it, letting the shirt drop off the side of the bed and onto the floor. Takumi gaped at Ryosuke's upper body, shaking his head when Ryosuke began to undo the younger man's shirt, striking away Takumi's hands.

"Ryosuke, really, I don't . . ." Takumi started before Ryosuke muffled him with his mouth. Takumi made noises into Ryosuke's mouth, still trying to protest. Ryosuke took the chance and shot his tongue forward, pressing at the top of Takumi's mouth, feeling a rush of warmth to his groin.

Takumi pulled himself up a bit, helping Ryosuke push the shirt off of his body. He breathed in sharply through his nose, his tongue hesitantly touching Ryosuke's. Ryosuke made an appreciative noise, trying to encourage Takumi while working out his wallet. He finally managed to get a grip on the wallet and pulled it out, digging through until his found the condom pack. With all of the fans that Ryosuke had run across at random moments, he was never caught unprepared.

Ryosuke tossed his wallet and held the condom tightly in his fist, not ready to open it yet, but not trusting it to stay in one place on the bed. Ryosuke wrested at his own pants, undoing the belt and shoving at them with both hands. Takumi suddenly grabbed a handful of Ryosuke's pants and yanked them down, banishing any doubt Ryosuke might have had about cooperation on his part.

Ryosuke pulled Takumi's boxers off, moving his mouth down to one of Takumi's nipples, biting it before sucking on the hardening nub, making Takumi flinch and jerk to the side, lifting up his hips to meet up with Ryosuke's. Now that Ryosuke had pulled all the stops and had finally pushed them to sex before even warming them up, Takumi was responding and moving on his own. It struck Ryosuke as similar to Takumi's driving style, immediately rushing forward and depending on his instincts to feel the car, just like Takumi moved on instinct as well, his hands on Ryosuke's hips.


Ryosuke indolently trailed a hand down Takumi's waist, trying not to rush it yet unable to stop from pushing at Takumi's limits, seeing what wandering hands could get away with. Takumi pulled at Ryosuke's shoulders, trying to draw the man back to his face. As soon as Ryosuke looked up, Takumi daringly moved in, kissing Ryosuke and using his tongue, copying Ryosuke's example.

Ryosuke pressed the flat of his hand against Takumi's ribs, feeling the bones move underneath the skin as Takumi panted. Takumi reached up and took the condom out of Ryosuke's hands, tearing it open between their bodies. Ryosuke could have died as Takumi stretched out the condom before snapping it on the head. Ryosuke definitely knew that Takumi had engaged in sex before.

It was a pleasant surprise and Ryosuke sucked at Takumi's neck, making sure to leave marks. It was these discoveries that made Ryosuke realize the reasons why he was falling in love with the other hapless and dull driver. Takumi pushed the condom down on Ryosuke's now fully hardened erection. Whatever inexperience and hesitation he had shown before was gone as Takumi kneaded him through the plastic with his hand, pressing his legs against Ryosuke's in a physical request to get off him.

Ryosuke moved off of Takumi, rolling him onto his stomach. Thinking about it for a moment, he stuck his finger in his mouth and worked some spit out. He kissed the back of Takumi's neck as he worked the finger in, Takumi gasping painfully. Ryosuke tried to stretch Takumi, not exactly sure but from what he heard it was a good idea. He pushed a second finger in, the younger driver crying out and pushing his head into the pillow, clenching his eyes closed.

"You okay?" Ryosuke asked, worried at Takumi's sudden liveliness. He hadn't expected Takumi to be a loud lover, thinking that he would go about it like everything else. Ryosuke knew that he hadn't pictured Takumi's same bland expression as the face he'd have in the middle of sex, but he hadn't expected the young man to turn into a gasping thing, the muscles clenching around his fingers.

Takumi nodded his head jerkily, smiling weakly. It seemed like a signal to keep going, and so Ryosuke did, removing his fingers. He nudged at Takumi's throbbing opening with his manhood, hoping that Takumi would be ready. Takumi cried out, his body trying to struggle away from the sudden pain. Ryosuke tried to push in slowly as Takumi tried to pull away, his body not taking in Ryosuke like a woman's did.

For Ryosuke, it was incredible. The women he had been with screamed without restraint, crying out how they loved him to half the neighborhood. Takumi was under him, trying to suppress any cries and losing every time, muffling his mouth with the pillow. Ryosuke had never had any lover who tried to resist falling completely into passion and he found it exhilarating to stare at Takumi's painBfilled grimace.

Ryosuke finally squeezed all the way in, the pressure incredible. He had never found this in any woman, always managing to ease in and begin a rhythm. With Takumi, it was a slow struggle, the body clenching as it began to slowly stretch around him. Finally, the warm mass of Takumi's insides had been pushed apart enough to accept Ryosuke fully. He began to pump in and out, unable to create a fast beat against Takumi's resisting body. Takumi began to cry out in pleasure, still shoving his face in the pillow in an attempt to stop the screams.

If he was known for anything, Ryosuke could at least put down endurance as he began to slam into Takumi, the other boy already spent and making weak cries, little tears of pain squeezing out of the corners of his eyes. Shuddering, Ryosuke finally shot out with a cry, or at least as loud of voice as he would allow himself to make. He smiled, rather pleased with himself as he collapsed on top of Takumi.


"Get . . . off. I'm going to puke," Takumi moaned, turning his head miserably. Ryosuke blinked, not hearing the usual compliments or moans of pleasure. He pulled out of Takumi, almost offended, before he realized that Takumi probably had food poisoning and had just been nailed in the bed. Ryosuke carefully removed the condom before he tied a knot at the top, the semen sagging and stretching in a bizarre parody of a water balloon. He finally rolled off of Takumi to throw it away, slinging it into his paper basket.

Ryosuke rolled back into the center of the bed, resting a hand on Takumi's hip. Takumi looked up at Ryosuke, looking plaintive and sick, his cheeks sagging. AI'm sorry, I . . ." Takumi didn't finish, suddenly launching out of the bed to run to the bathroom, covering his mouth with both hands. The light flicked on and was followed immediately by the sounds of Takumi being violently ill. Ryosuke made a clicking noise with his tongue, feeling definitely put out. No one else had gotten sick after having sex with him except Takumi.

The sink turned on again and Takumi rinsed his mouth out, blubbering in the water. The water was turned off and Takumi stood wretchedly in the doorway, looking over at Ryosuke with a pathetic expression. ADon't get me wrong, I just told you I didn't feel good," Takumi accused a bit guiltily, covering his stomach with his hand.

"Yo, Bro, I'm back!" Keisuke yelled out, slamming open the door. Ryosuke froze on the bed, still naked and turned on his side to pay attention to Takumi. Keisuke took it in easily, sniffing the air.

"Where's the chick?" Keisuke asked curiously, swinging his head around the door to stare at Takumi. Keisuke's mouth dropped open and Takumi was merely frozen, mortified with his eyes locked on Keisuke in intense embarrassment.

"Okay . . . Um, like, that's okay, I don't care, guys, I mean, if you love each other and all," Keisuke began to babble nervously, backing out of the door. Takumi suddenly grabbed a towel, far too late, and held it in front of him, already moving back to stand behind the doorway.

"Keisuke," Ryosuke said testily. He pulled up the sheets and jerked them around his hips, irritated and poorly hiding it.

"No, don't mind me, I mean, like, if it's, something like that," Keisuke insinuated poorly. AI can just, like, pretend? Never saw it, man." Keisuke winked heavily. Takumi looked fit to die, half of his face peeking around the doorway.

AKeisuke, it's exactly what it looks like. So, shut up and get out," Ryosuke growled, leaving the threat unsaid. Keisuke nodded, making a suggestive noise and bobbing his head toward Takumi behind the door.

"All right, got it!" Keisuke gave Ryosuke the thumbs up before closing the door, already yelling down the hall to someone coming in from the garage. Takumi looked at Ryosuke with the same horrified expression as they both heard Keisuke explain excitedly to another racer that they were together. Takumi was already back at the toilet before Ryosuke had a chance to get into a pair of boxers.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know NOTHING about cars. I drive a Honda Civic, the only real car. Mmm, I cut my finger at work so it's swelled up like a bitch, making it frickin' hard to type! I'm writing this fanfic with blood, baby(bitch moan, I know. . .) Support your local waitress, they are human beings too . . . who get fatty cuts on fingers.... grr . . . I know that the Japanese use yen, but I mean, dollar is the same thing and otherwise you're getting annoying... at least that's how I am when I read fics. Too many >I-know-Japanese-and-you-don't' references, ya know? Oh, and if anyone's offended about the lawyer comment, my dad's one, so I have room to talk shit! Oh, aneurism! It's my favorite little medical term, it's from the Joy Luck Club, not the movie version. It's when your brain breaks. BIG thanks to Lacie Divine, the best damn proof-reader and showgirl ever!