InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Alternates ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is not my fic; this is my daughters. She wanted me to post this for her since she doesn't have an account with Mediaminer. 'We only have one e-mail address, and MM won't accept another sign-on from that address!' I hope you enjoy it. Her name is SesshyRiku. That should tell you something.

Reicarnations

Chapter 1

Inuyasha walked through the forest, contemplating whether to go get Kagome or not.

{Stupid girl},he thought{Always running off to her time.}

"Inuyasha, where are you going?" Shppou had said to him.

" What's it to you, brat." He had answered.

" You're gonna go get Kagome,aren't you?" He replied.

" Yeah, so."He answered.

"She was pretty mad at you,Inuyasha." Sango said coming from the trees,Miroku and Kirara following her.

Anger welled up in Inuyasha and he turned and glared daggers at all of them.

"Is everyone following me,today!" He yelled at them.

He turned and ran angryly through forest.

"Boy, can he have a temper."Shippo said,frightened.

{He's gonna take it out on me when he comes back with Kagome}Shippo thought{ I gotta hide.}

Kagome stomped up the stairs to Higurashi Shrine and looked back at the well house.

{I swear on my life I'm never talking to him again.} She angryly thought as she slammed the door to her room.

*flash back*

"Keep your hands off of her,mutt-face" Koga had managed to get out as he lay on the ground.

" What are you gonna do about it, wolf-boy." Inuyasha said.

" I'll fight for her,mutt-face." koga said, painfully getting up.

"Alrght, I'll take you on,wolf."Inuyasha sneered.

"Koga, you're still hurt." Kagome said to him, a hint of worry in her voice.

" These are mere scratches, I can take him on any day."

" Inuyasha, don't do this he's still hurt." Kagome pleaded.

Koga's clan tensed and stepped forward to grab Koga and get him out of there.

" Inuyasha, OSUWARI!" Kagome yelled at him.

" Get him out of here,now" She commanded.

They picked Koga up and rushed off.

"What in the seven hells did you do that for!"Inuyasha yelled at her,"I almost had him."

"He was hurt, you didn't need to be trying to hurt him more." Kagome yelled back at him.

" Fine, whatever" He said, turning away from her.

"Sango, can I borrow Kirara?"

"Sure,why?"Sango asked.

"She misses her wolf-boy already."Inuyasha said.

"I'm going home,stupid"Kagome yelled,"You're such a jerk!"

*end flash back*

"I think I'll take a nap." Kagome yawned and streched her arms out.

A/N: I hope this is a good start for my fic. REVIEWS!

Please R/R.