InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Alternates ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

A/N: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or Inuyasha. As I said this is my first fic.

R/R

Riku turned to see a young man running toward him with a huge smile on his face.

{That's Sora alright.} He thought and smiled slightly.

Mia looked at Riku and saw a slight smile on his face.

{ Strange, he never smiles.} She tought and cocked her head to one side,then looked at him strangely.

His silver hair whisped in the wind and his sapphire eyes looked serious and serene at the same time.

His features were kind of girlish, but not at all like her own features.{A/N: He looks like Sephiroth.}

You could tell he was a guy, because of his attitude.

{ Why am I discribing him? He's my partner.} she thought, making a confused face.

Riku turned around and looked at her.

" What are you staring at?" He asked, rudely.

'' Who's that, Riku?'' The young man asked.

'' This is my partner, Mia, Mia this is my friend, Sora." Riku introduced them to each other.

" Hi, nice to meet you." Mia said to him.

Mia turned to Riku and smiled a little.

'' I'll be at the hotel, Riku." She told him as she turned away.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her back. He then whispered into her ear.

" Don't get lost."

She nodded and turned back around, then walked to the hotel.

" Who's she?" Sora asked.

" A very helpful friend and she keeps me company, most of the time." He answered.

Sora looked at him funny and looked around again.

" Where's Kairi?" He asked.

A/N: My dad thinks this fic is pretty good, I promise I'll get back to Inu-chan.

R/R. Daughter of Fyrloche