InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Alternates ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5

A/N: Gomen it took so long to get this posted. I've been busy with school lately and I haven't been able to write, so I hope you like this chapter.

"Sorry to spoil a moment for you, but we've got to get going."He told Riku

" Alright, everyone get in the gummi ship." he said, pointing to a large gummi ship outside of the world.

As everyone boarded, Riku went to the front and put it in auto-pilot. He then went back and looked around at everyone.

Rinoa was in the arms of Squall, resting her head against his shoulder. Sephiroth leaned against the wall on the oppisite side of the good guys. Cloud and Aeris stood on the other side with Sora.

Then, he saw Mia. Her black hair pulled into a braid and flowing down behind her back. He smiled and walked to her. When he got to her, he opened his arms and she went into them.

Sora looked at Riku and Mia as they repeated what Squall and Rinoa were doing.

(I wish Kairi were here) he thought and bowed his head.

"What's wrong, Sora, honey." Aeris asked with concern and worry in her voice.

"I miss Kairi, Mom."He said sadly.

Cloud put his hand on Sora's shoulder. He then peered down into his son's face.

"We'll find her, I promise." he reassured his son.

When he looked back up, Riku had sat down and Mia was in his lap with her head on his shoulder. She sighed heavily and shfited her position to where she was facing Riku.

________________________________________________________________ __________________

Inuyasha looked at Kagome as she bandaged the girl, whom they found out her name was Kairi, and he growled quietly and turned away.

(She hasn't said one word except for 'no' and 'Osuwari') He thought( Feh, why should I care.)

He got up and walked out of the hut. The birds chirped and the wind sang a soft song as he walked down the path from Kaede's village. He sighed heavily and thought that Kagome would never forgive him.

( I know how it feels to be ignored) he thought angryly( and I don't want it to happen again, but if Kagome wants to stay mad at me she can, I won't do nothin about it.) He stomped away into the forest.

Kagome bandaged the young girl and sat back to look at her.

She was paler than usual and she had sweat all over her forehead. Kaogme picked up a dry cleaning rag and wiped her forehead. She stirred and her eyelids fluttered open and she stared up at Kagome with a confused expression.

She looked around and seemed to be looking for something or someone. She began to get up, but Kagome pushed her down gently and told her she shouldn't get up for a couple more days.

Kairi closed her eyes and whispered something she could barely hear. "Sora" she had said softly.

(Sora? Who's Sora?) Kagome thought very puzzled.

"Where am I?"Kairi asked.

"You're in Kaede's hut." Kagome answered.

"I remember a demon and a girl amd a strange light enveloping me," she answered after a long pause,"I think that's how I got here."

"That's strange." Sango said as she came into the hut.

Kagome looked around the small hut and found something wrong about the picture.

(Where's Inuyasha?) she thought as Sango helped Kairi eat her stew.

"I'm going to go out for a walk." she said to Sango and Kairi.

"Okay." they both said at the same time.

Kagome walked out of the hut and walked along the path to the forest.

(He's probably in there at the Goshimboku Tree.)she thought.

She walked into the forest and felt as if she were being followed.

Koga sniffed the air and smelt the ine thing he wanted to.

(Kagome's nearby, this time that mutt-face won't be in the way) he thought and grinned to himself.

He let his legs take him to her and he saw her standing near the well.

Kagome walked towards the well and sensed a demon nearby, she turned to see Koga materialize out of the shadows.

"Oh, hi Koga." she said brightly.

"Hi, Kagome, I see the mutt-face isn't here." he said grinning.

"Koga, what-" she began and was cut off by an animalistic roar of her name.

"KAGOME!!!!!"Inuyasha roared and came into the clearing.

"Well, my mood was ruined." Koga said angryly and charged at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha dodged the attack and defended with his Sankontessou.

They battled and battered each other up until Koga fell to his knees.

"Keh, who's better now,wolf." Inuyasha said, still gaining his breath.

"I don't think so,mutt-face." He said and lauched an attack at Inuyasha

Inuyasha moved out of the way and kicked Koga in his back.

Koga's face hit the tree and he slid down to the forest ground.

He quickly got up and charged, yet again, at Inuyasha, whom lunged at Koga and hit him with another Sankontessou.

________________________________________________________________ __________________

Riku felt a strange presence around the gummi ship as they landed in Traverse Town.

(What's going on?) he thought puzzled.

They finally landed and saw what the problem was. Heartless surrounded an ebon haired young man, threatening him with all the strength they had, that is until he pulled a sword and sliced them to bits.

"?." Riku looked at him quizically.

"That was interesting." Sephiroth's deep voice said behind Squall and Rinoa.