InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Alternates ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7

Kagome moved toward the little girl as she rocked back and forth in the dark, damp and cold alleyway.

" Hello? Are you alright, little one." Kagome asked her in a soft voice.

The little girl looked up and flinched back at the sight of Kagome's hand coming toward her.

" It's alright I won't hurt you, I'm a friend, I promise." Kagome soothed her.

A groan came from behind the little girl and then a hand resting on the girl's thigh. She turned around and whispered something to her father softly. She then back to Kagome, tears streaming down her cheeks.

" Can you help my papa?" she asked Kagome, sniffling and trying to hold back her tears.

" I'll try."

Kagome moved past the girl and examined her papa. He had a series of bruises and gashes on his body.

His eyes opened and he looked into the eyes of the young woman.

" Who.....are...you?" He rasped and looked to Rin.

"I'm here to help you." she answered him nervously.

She bent toward the man and helped him to his feet, slowly. He looked to the little girl and held out his hand.

" Rin, come and hold my hand." He said slowly.

" Yes, papa."

They all walked through the alleyway until they came to an exit leading to the third district.

" My apartment's this way, please follow me?" Kagome told them.

They followed her to her apartment and she helped them inside, quickly. She then laid the man down on the couch and looked down at him.

He had raven-black hair and violet eyes, but he had the strangest markings on his face and forehead. They included two red stripes on each cheek and a blue cresent moon on his forehead.

" What is your papa's name, Rin?" Kagome asked quietly.

" Sesshoumaru-Sama."

( He's a lord!?) she thought.

_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

Riku sensed something as he walked through the comfort of the darkness. He walked into the third district to see some heartless surrounding a form on the ground.

" Where do you think she came from?" said the ant heartless.

" I don't know." another anonymous one answered.

Riku stepped towards them, his footsteps echoing behind him. The heartless turned around to see what was coming toward them.

" Master Riku!" they yelled together. They then suddenly huddled around the figure.

" Move." He demanded at them.